Microsoft MB-800 Bundle
- Exam: MB-800 Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Functional Consultant
- Exam Provider: Microsoft
Real Microsoft MB-800 Exam Dumps Questions
Microsoft MB-800 Exam Dumps, practice test questions, Verified Answers, Fast Updates!
MB-800 Questions & Answers
93 Questions & Answers
Includes real MB-800 exam questions types found on actual exam such as drag and drop, simulation, type in, and fill in the blank. Fast updates, accurate answers for Microsoft MB-800 exam.
MB-800 Study Guide
1080 PDF Pages
Study Guide developed by industry experts who have written exams in the past. Covers in-depth knowledge which includes Entire Exam Blueprint.
Microsoft MB-800 Exam Dumps, Microsoft MB-800 practice test questions
100% accurate & updated Microsoft certification MB-800 practice test questions & exam dumps for preparing. Study your way to pass with accurate Microsoft MB-800 Exam Dumps questions & answers. Verified by Microsoft experts with 20+ years of experience to create these accurate Microsoft MB-800 dumps & practice test exam questions. All the resources available for Certbolt MB-800 Microsoft certification practice test questions and answers, exam dumps, study guide, video training course provides a complete package for your exam prep needs.
Microsoft MB-800 is the IT exam one has to pass to earn the Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Business Central Functional Consultant Associate certificate. It verifies professionals’ awareness of Business Central as well as their abilities in handling setup processes for apps when working for small or medium-size companies.
MB-800 Target Audience
Ideal candidates for the Microsoft MB-800 exam are functional consultants who have knowledge of implementing and configuring the Business Central app, setting up core app modules & functionality, and migrating data to the business central. It’s recommended that those willing to take this test should also be skilled in configuring role centers, action tiles, chats, reports, insights, cues, and know how to extend Business Central using Microsoft Power Platform components. Most often, MB-800 applicants are experienced in one or more feature sets of Business Central and understand the role of this app in relationship with Dynamics 365.
Exam Pattern and Specifics
The Microsoft certification exam MB-800 measures the consultant's theoretical knowledge around implementing Business Central. It contains 40 to 60 tasks of multiple-choice, build lists, case studies, mark review, short answers, and drag and drop types. To take this exam, one has to register for it beforehand and pay $165 as an exam fee. This price might change from country to country.
MB-800 test is available only in the English language. The exam's duration is 150 minutes & a passing score is 700 out of 1000. Once you pass this exam and earn the Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Business Central Functional Consultant Associate, you will also obtain a digital badge that can be added to your resume and social media profiles.
MB-800 Exam Domains
The Microsoft MB-800 test measures the candidates’ abilities to accomplish the tasks like configuring financials, setting up Business Central, purchasing and sales, and performing the basic operations within this application. The exam assesses the applicants’ expertise in the next areas:
- Set up business central
Under this domain, one should demonstrate proficiency in creating and configuring a new company, managing its security, and configuring dimensions. They also have to be able to perform responsibilities related to setting of core app functionality as a consultant. Moreover, managing approvals by using the workflows are also part of the test’s content. This domain accounts for 20-25% of the exam weight, so one needs to pay enough attention to the topics covered. These include the configuration of a new company, working with configuration package, migrating data and validating it, administering user profiles, implementing security filters, setting up job queues as well as number series and report selections, and configuring a notification system, among the rest.
- Organize financials
The second tested objective revolves around organizing the financials of the company. As a functional consultant, it also counts in your job to look after the financials and configure them at an expert level. This domain tests the candidate’s knowledge about setting up a financial module as well as the charts of the accounts. Besides that, one should learn more about setting up journals, bank accounts, accounts receivables, and payables. Studying the topics such as making posting groups, creating accounting periods and a fiscal year, setting up direct posting, making batches, vendor accounts, and utilizing payment services also plays an important role while preparing for MB-800 exam.
- Accomplish business central operations
The third tested area emphasizes performing basic Business Central tasks that involve roles’ customization, implementing and saving filters, handling data updates, and others. Applicants will also come across the principles of purchasing and selling items and processing the financial documents in this domain. The candidate's ability to manage inventory costing and processing journals and payments is also included in the exam syllabus.
- Configure purchasing & sales
The fourth tested area covers setting up the inventory of the products, configuring the pricing and discounts on them. Candidates also need to gain experience in the proper configuration of master data for the purchasing and sales of the firm. This section includes several subtopics such as creating locations and items and working with the units of measure, setting up customer and vendor settings, the configuration of invoice discounts, providing best price calculations, etc.
Career Opportunities for Certified Specialists
After achieving the Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Business Central Functional Consultant Associate accreditation, the professional enters the world of numerous career prospects. This certification will pave one’s way to joining the expert teams of high-performing professionals and becoming eligible for diverse roles, including the following ones but not limited to them:
- Functional consultant
- Microsoft Dynamics consultant
- Solution consultant
When it comes to compensation, functional consultant can expect to earn about $62k per year, as mentioned by PayScale.com. If you find out the salary of a Microsoft Dynamics consultant, it can achieve a mark of $160k, according to ZipRecruiter. Speaking of solution consultants, their remuneration ranges from $62k to $128k, as per PayScale’s recent survey.
Those candidates who managed to accomplish the Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Business Central Functional Consultant Associate certification are ready to work in the highly professional environment supporting Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central. The market giants will offer generous salary packages once you pass MB-800 and attain the certificate, but note that there are different ways for even further advancement. You can explore more about Dynamics 365 and apply for other certifications at this track such as Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Marketing Functional Consultant Associate, Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Developer Associate, or proceed to the expert-level accreditations, that include Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 + Power Platform Solution Architect Expert, and other options.
Pass your Microsoft MB-800 certification exam with the latest Microsoft MB-800 practice test questions and answers. Total exam prep solutions provide shortcut for passing the exam by using MB-800 Microsoft certification practice test questions and answers, exam dumps, video training course and study guide.
- Set up business central
Microsoft MB-800 practice test questions and Answers, Microsoft MB-800 Exam Dumps
Got questions about Microsoft MB-800 exam dumps, Microsoft MB-800 practice test questions?Click Here to Read FAQ
Top Microsoft Exams
- AZ-104 - Microsoft Azure Administrator
- AZ-900 - Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
- AZ-303 - Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies
- AZ-304 - Microsoft Azure Architect Design
- MS-100 - Microsoft 365 Identity and Services
- MS-101 - Microsoft 365 Mobility and Security
- AZ-500 - Microsoft Azure Security Technologies
- AZ-204 - Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure
- MD-100 - Windows 10
- MS-700 - Managing Microsoft Teams
- MS-500 - Microsoft 365 Security Administration
- MD-101 - Managing Modern Desktops
- MS-900 - Microsoft 365 Fundamentals
- AZ-400 - Microsoft Azure DevOps Solutions
- DA-100 - Analyzing Data with Microsoft Power BI
- MS-203 - Microsoft 365 Messaging
- DP-203 - Data Engineering on Microsoft Azure
- PL-900 - Microsoft Power Platform Fundamentals
- SC-300 - Microsoft Identity and Access Administrator
- MB-300 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Core Finance and Operations
- DP-900 - Microsoft Azure Data Fundamentals
- PL-100 - Microsoft Power Platform App Maker
- PL-200 - Microsoft Power Platform Functional Consultant
- DP-300 - Administering Relational Databases on Microsoft Azure
- AI-900 - Microsoft Azure AI Fundamentals
- SC-200 - Microsoft Security Operations Analyst
- MB-800 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Functional Consultant
- AZ-140 - Configuring and Operating Windows Virtual Desktop on Microsoft Azure
- 98-365 - Windows Server Administration Fundamentals
- SC-900 - Microsoft Security, Compliance, and Identity Fundamentals
- MB-310 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance
- PL-400 - Microsoft Power Platform Developer
- 98-366 - Networking Fundamentals
- MS-600 - Building Applications and Solutions with Microsoft 365 Core Services
- MB-210 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales
- MB-330 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management
- SC-400 - Microsoft Information Protection Administrator
- DP-100 - Designing and Implementing a Data Science Solution on Azure
- 98-364 - Database Fundamentals
- 98-381 - Introduction to Programming Using Python
- PL-600 - Microsoft Power Platform Solution Architect
- 98-367 - Security Fundamentals
- AI-102 - Designing and Implementing a Microsoft Azure AI Solution
- MB-220 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Marketing
- 98-361 - Software Development Fundamentals
- 98-349 - Windows Operating System Fundamentals
- MB-700 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Solution Architect
- AZ-600 - Configuring and Operating a Hybrid Cloud with Microsoft Azure Stack Hub
- MB-500 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Developer
- 62-193 - Technology Literacy for Educators
- MS-740 - Troubleshooting Microsoft Teams (beta)
- MB-910 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals Customer Engagement Apps (CRM)
- MB-320 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing
- MB-900 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals
- MO-200 - Microsoft Excel (Excel and Excel 2019)
- MB-230 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Customer Service
- MB-240 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Field Service
- MO-201 - Microsoft Excel Expert (Excel and Excel 2019)
- MO-400 - Microsoft Outlook (Outlook and Outlook 2019)
- AZ-120 - Planning and Administering Microsoft Azure for SAP Workloads
- AZ-220 - Microsoft Azure IoT Developer
- MB-340 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Commerce Functional Consultant (beta)
- 77-727 - Excel 2016: Core Data Analysis, Manipulation, and Presentation
- MO-100 - Microsoft Word (Word and Word 2019)
- 98-388 - Introduction to Programming Using Java
- MB-920 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals Finance and Operations Apps (ERP)
- 98-383 - Introduction to Programming Using HTML and CSS
Purchase Microsoft MB-800 Exam Training Products Individually
Last Week Results!
Customers Passed Microsoft MB-800 Exam
Average Score In Real Exam At Testing Centre
Questions came word for word from this dump