Pass 98-388 Certification Exam Fast
Real Microsoft 98-388 Exam Dumps Questions
Microsoft 98-388 Exam Dumps, practice test questions, Verified Answers, Fast Updates!
42 Questions and Answers
Includes real 98-388 exam questions types found on actual exam such as drag and drop, simulation, type in, and fill in the blank. Fast updates, accurate answers for Microsoft 98-388 exam. Exam Simulator Included!
Microsoft 98-388 Exam Dumps, Microsoft 98-388 practice test questions
100% accurate & updated Microsoft certification 98-388 practice test questions & exam dumps for preparing. Study your way to pass with accurate Microsoft 98-388 Exam Dumps questions & answers. Verified by Microsoft experts with 20+ years of experience to create these accurate Microsoft 98-388 dumps & practice test exam questions. All the resources available for Certbolt 98-388 Microsoft certification practice test questions and answers, exam dumps, study guide, video training course provides a complete package for your exam prep needs.
If you are a beginning software developer and want to accelerate your skills in programming the Java language, then the Microsoft 98-388 test is definitely for you.
About MTA: Introduction to Programming Using Java and Its Target Audience
The Microsoft Technical Associate or MTA is the Microsoft entry-level certification designed for individuals who want to get up and running with the technological fundamentals of various sectors. The MTA: Introduction to Programming Using Java, in particular, is one such certification that allows the holder to understand Java programming language and lets him/her properly use the syntaxes to develop industry-standard programs. Earning the MTA: Introduction to Programming Using Java certification by nailing test 98-388 is a sure shot way to get up to speed with Java 6 SE and above to launch a potentially rewarding career as a software developer. This certification will be proof of your skills in Java and validates your skills in using the programming language. All in all, this entry-level certificate has no prerequisites, although it is recommended that the candidate have at least 150 hours of the first-hand experience with the Java programming language and should be familiar with its features alongside capabilities. The interested candidate should also be capable of understanding, writing, and debugging Java code.
About 98-388: Introduction to Programming Using Java
Exam 98-388 tests the candidate's comprehension of Java fundamentals such as its data types, variables, expressions along with the implementation of flow control. This exam also requires from applicants an understanding of the object-oriented programming concept. To add more, the aspiring developer must use the language to write clean code, compile & debug written code, and develop a proper program. Overall, the Microsoft test 98-388 is suitable for Java developers looking to validate their skills and beginners looking for a career as a software developer. What concerns its details, 98-388 is available in English, Japanese, Chinese (Traditional and Simplified), Spanish, Portuguese (Brazil), French, German, and Korean. The interested candidate will need to pay $127 for registration and schedule the exam through the Pearson VUE platform. In the main test, candidates will face a maximum of 60 items to be solved within 45 minutes.
98-388 Tested Areas
The Microsoft 98-388 exam has various topics categorized into 5 domains:
- Java fundamentals (15-20%)
This section of the final exam deals with the basics of the Java programming language. It tests the candidate's knowledge of the basics such as the use of main, static, and instances. The applicant also has to know how to work with command-line arguments. Likewise, understanding various statements and keywords such as print, import, and scanner are essential to pass this test. The candidate should be capable of declaring a variable in different scenarios like block, method, or class.
- Data types, variables, and expressions (40-45%)
The second scope of 98-388 is all about working with various data types, variables, and expressions. This domain, in particular, will test the entrant's knowledge of primitive data types which includes byte, short, int, long, char, boolean, double, and float. It also includes the initialization of primitive data types and contrasting how these data types differ from wrapper objects. The candidate also has to have an understanding of string class, format, operators along with how to convert primitive data type into a string. It is also essential to have a solid knowledge of initializing a string and its nature. To know more, such a domain deals with working with arrays. Here, the candidate should know types of arrays, how to initialize them, and all their properties. Applicants should as well have a clear grasp of adding and removing elements of an array along with traversing it. The entrantsâ€™ knowledge of implementing code, evaluating it, and dealing with arithmetic operators will also be tested within such a topic.
- Flow control (15-20%)
The third portion requires the entrantâ€™s knowledge of constructing code using branching statements. This includes using if, else, switch, and else if. Additionally, the candidate should be aware of how to contrast between a single line and block and have an idea about operators. Being able to work with loops to develop working code by using them will also be vital to get through this exam. That is why the concept of loops and their usage will come in handy. In this subcategory, the examinee should be well-informed on loops such as while, for, for each, and do while. S/he should also have an understanding of nesting as well as logical, relational, and unary operators.
- Object-oriented programming (10-15%)
To get through the fourth exam domain, the applicant should have a firm grasp on the concept relating to object-oriented programming. Thus, the entrant is required to know about constructors, overloading, overriding, and inheritance. Plus, s/he should be capable of declaring, implementing, and accessing data members in private, public, and protected classes. Furthermore, the applicant should have an understanding of static data members, encapsulation, constants, and more. The skills in declaring, implementing, and accessing methods will also be tested in this sector. Here, the applicant should know the notions of instantiation, modification of data members, accessing methods, importing packages, etc.
- Compiling and debugging (5-10%)
The final portion of the Microsoft 98-388 exam deals with the compilation and debugging of the Java code. To get through this section, the entrant needs to know, understand, and troubleshoot syntax, logic, and runtime errors. Particularly, this includes being able to perform print statement debugging, analysis of code for logic errors, exceptions, and the evaluation of a stack trace. Furthermore, the applicant must know how to work with exception handling and display the information for exceptions.
Career Opportunities and Pay
The achievement of the MTA: Introduction to Programming Using Java certification comes with various new career opportunities in the field of software development and programming. This entry-level certificate is your first step towards getting a related job with a decent annual salary. Below are some of the jobs and salaries as per Payscale that will be within your reach after earning this validation:
- Java Developer: $51k;
- Java Software Developer/ Programmer: $50k;
- Software Developer: $50k.
Earning this MTA certification is a great opportunity to jumpstart your career in technology but it is not a requirement for any of the other Microsoft certificates such as the MCSA, MCSE, and role-based ones. However, if you wish to pursue the developerâ€™s path, you can follow different certificates like the MCSA: Web Applications or the Microsoft Certified: Azure IoT Developer Specialty.
Pass your Microsoft 98-388 certification exam with the latest Microsoft 98-388 practice test questions and answers. Total exam prep solutions provide shortcut for passing the exam by using 98-388 Microsoft certification practice test questions and answers, exam dumps, video training course and study guide.
- Java fundamentals (15-20%)
Microsoft 98-388 practice test questions and Answers, Microsoft 98-388 Exam Dumps
Got questions about Microsoft 98-388 exam dumps, Microsoft 98-388 practice test questions?Click Here to Read FAQ
Top Microsoft Exams
- AZ-104 - Microsoft Azure Administrator
- AZ-900 - Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
- AZ-305 - Designing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions
- MS-100 - Microsoft 365 Identity and Services
- MS-101 - Microsoft 365 Mobility and Security
- MS-900 - Microsoft 365 Fundamentals
- AZ-500 - Microsoft Azure Security Technologies
- MS-500 - Microsoft 365 Security Administration
- MS-700 - Managing Microsoft Teams
- SC-100 - Microsoft Cybersecurity Architect
- AZ-204 - Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure
- MD-100 - Windows 10
- AZ-700 - Designing and Implementing Microsoft Azure Networking Solutions
- PL-300 - Microsoft Power BI Data Analyst
- AZ-400 - Microsoft Azure DevOps Solutions
- SC-300 - Microsoft Identity and Access Administrator
- AZ-800 - Administering Windows Server Hybrid Core Infrastructure
- SC-900 - Microsoft Security, Compliance, and Identity Fundamentals
- SC-200 - Microsoft Security Operations Analyst
- MD-101 - Managing Modern Desktops
- DP-203 - Data Engineering on Microsoft Azure
- AZ-140 - Configuring and Operating Windows Virtual Desktop on Microsoft Azure
- MS-203 - Microsoft 365 Messaging
- PL-200 - Microsoft Power Platform Functional Consultant
- AZ-801 - Configuring Windows Server Hybrid Advanced Services
- DP-300 - Administering Relational Databases on Microsoft Azure
- MS-720 - Microsoft Teams Voice Engineer
- PL-400 - Microsoft Power Platform Developer
- MB-300 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Core Finance and Operations
- PL-900 - Microsoft Power Platform Fundamentals
- DP-900 - Microsoft Azure Data Fundamentals
- AI-900 - Microsoft Azure AI Fundamentals
- PL-100 - Microsoft Power Platform App Maker
- PL-600 - Microsoft Power Platform Solution Architect
- AZ-600 - Configuring and Operating a Hybrid Cloud with Microsoft Azure Stack Hub
- SC-400 - Microsoft Information Protection Administrator
- DP-100 - Designing and Implementing a Data Science Solution on Azure
- MS-220 - Troubleshooting Microsoft Exchange Online
- MB-210 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales
- MB-330 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management
- MB-800 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Functional Consultant
- MB-910 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals Customer Engagement Apps (CRM)
- MB-230 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Service Functional Consultant
- AZ-120 - Planning and Administering Microsoft Azure for SAP Workloads
- AZ-220 - Microsoft Azure IoT Developer
- DP-500 - Designing and Implementing Enterprise-Scale Analytics Solutions Using Microsoft Azure and Microsoft Power BI
- MB-700 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Solution Architect
- MB-310 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance Functional Consultant
- MS-740 - Troubleshooting Microsoft Teams
- MB-500 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Developer
- MB-920 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals Finance and Operations Apps (ERP)
- AI-102 - Designing and Implementing a Microsoft Azure AI Solution
- PL-500 - Microsoft Power Automate RPA Developer
- MS-600 - Building Applications and Solutions with Microsoft 365 Core Services
- DP-420 - Designing and Implementing Cloud-Native Applications Using Microsoft Azure Cosmos DB
- AZ-720 - Troubleshooting Microsoft Azure Connectivity
- MO-200 - Microsoft Excel (Excel and Excel 2019)
- 98-366 - Networking Fundamentals
- MO-201 - Microsoft Excel Expert (Excel and Excel 2019)
- 98-349 - Windows Operating System Fundamentals
- MB-240 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Field Service
- AZ-303 - Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies
- MB-320 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing
- MB-260 - Microsoft Customer Data Platform Specialist
- 77-888 - Excel 2010 Expert
- 77-420 - Excel 2013
- 77-427 - Excel 2013 Expert Part One
- MO-400 - Microsoft Outlook (Outlook and Outlook 2019)
- 77-727 - Excel 2016: Core Data Analysis, Manipulation, and Presentation
- MB-340 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Commerce Functional Consultant
- MB-900 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals
Last Week Results!
Customers Passed Microsoft 98-388 Exam
Average Score In Real Exam At Testing Centre
Questions came word for word from this dump