Salesforce The Salesforce.com Certified Administrator
- Exam: ADM-201 (Administration Essentials for New Admins)
- Certification: The Salesforce.com Certified Administrator
- Certification Provider: Salesforce
100% Real Salesforce The Salesforce.com Certified Administrator Certification ADM-201 Exam Dumps
Salesforce The Salesforce.com Certified Administrator ADM-201 Practice Test Questions, The Salesforce.com Certified Administrator Exam Dumps, Verified Answers
ADM-201 Questions & Answers
180 Questions & Answers
Includes real ADM-201 exam questions types found on actual exam such as drag and drop, simulation, type in, and fill in the blank. Fast updates, accurate answers for Salesforce The Salesforce.com Certified Administrator ADM-201 exam. Exam Simulator Included!
ADM-201 Online Training Course
86 Video Lectures
Learn from Top Industry Professionals who provide detailed video lectures based on Real Life Scenarios which you will encounter in exam.
ADM-201 Study Guide
591 PDF Pages
Study Guide developed by industry experts who have written exams in the past. Covers in-depth knowledge which includes Entire Exam Blueprint.
Salesforce The Salesforce.com Certified Administrator Certification Practice Test Questions, Salesforce The Salesforce.com Certified Administrator Certification Exam Dumps
Real Salesforce The Salesforce.com Certified Administrator Certification Practice Test Questions & Exam Dumps for Studying. Cram Your Way to Pass with 100% Real & Accurate Salesforce The Salesforce.com Certified Administrator Certification Exam Dumps Questions & Answers. Verified By IT Experts for Providing the 100% Accurate Salesforce The Salesforce.com Certified Administrator Exam Dumps & Salesforce The Salesforce.com Certified Administrator Certification Practice Test Questions.
The Salesforce Certified Administrator certificate is one way to showcase the outstanding expertise over the Salesforce products and prove the candidacy for Salesforce Administrator job roles. Its aspirants can hone their inherited skills and have a hold of more relevant and cut-above Salesforce capabilities, which will help them to excel in the career.
Apprehending This Designation
To get the Salesforce Certified Administrator validation, one has to sit for one test coded ADM-201. All in all, this certification is the gold standard of admin qualification that equips candidates with exceptional Salesforce administration skills. Also, this certificate confers the best-of-breed understanding of end-to-end Salesforce customization, the meticulous configuration of the program, effective user management, and other Salesforce features.
Fitting Candidate Sketch
Salesforce administrators grappling hard to authenticate their skills can lay a hand on this designation by passing the Salesforce ADM-201 exam. However, they should have six or more months of related work experience to be eligible for such a test.
Understanding Exam Profile
The key Salesforce ADM-201 exam content is 60 MCQ or multiple-select questions, designed to assess the deeper understanding of candidates. The exam lasts for 105 minutes and demands test-takers to secure 65% marks to come up with flying colours in this exam. The general test fee is $200 plus added local taxes are applicable. In all, there are two kinds of exam delivery methods available. Eager individuals can either go for testing center facilities or opt for the online proctored option. Also, this is a closed-book exam so taking the help of any study material or online website is strictly prohibited. Officially, the Salesforce ADM-201 aspirants have no mandatory prerequisites to meet. However, the industry pundits and previous test-takersâ€™ experience says that it is wise to complete the training course provided by the vendor before sitting for the official exam. This class makes the foundational understanding of the exam domains strong and gives candidates a better clarity over the subject matter tested by ADM-201.
Overview of Exam Outline
The entire ADM-201 test is based on 12 modules and tries to assess the candidateâ€™s expertise in assorted technical areas as follows:
- Organization set-up: With a weightage of 3%, organization set-up is the first exam domain that talks about the skills necessary for company settings such as currency management along with finding the differences between varied UI features.
- User set-up: What steps a Salesforce Administrator must take while sustaining the user and knowing the direct repercussions when an end-user activates, deactivates, or gets frozen are some of the key topics discussed in this section, which covers 7% of the total exam content.
- Security & access: In the third portion, the test-takers have an opportunity to understand the multiple security controls set by the organization, applying the security controls in certain situations, using a personalized profile to install the secure communication templates, and setting up the dashboards & reports. The 13% of test content is covered by this domain.
- Sales and marketing applications: Here, examinees will learn to become ideal Sales Administrators by knowing the capabilities and implications of the right kind of sales process, spotting an ideal feature to increase the Salesforce productivity, identifying the scenarios where Price Books should be referred before a sale, and knowing the lead automation tools. Such a part is liable to cover the 14%.
- Standard and custom objects: In this portion, a much-needed consideration is centered on topics like describing the standard object relationship model as well as its architecture, ways to add, remove, and edit fields, and learning the outcomes of deleted fields, record types, business processes, and standard objects. All these concepts consist of around 14% of the exam items.
- Activity management & collaboration: This test domain is small and accounts only for 3% of the content. Effortlessly, it covers the details related to activity management and Chatter features.
- Workflow & process automation: A total of 8% of the whole ADM-201 exam is based on this domain that teaches the test-taker about weaving the relevant automation solutions as per the workflow or process automation. Also, the capabilities and use cases of the approval process are as well covered here.
- Data management: Under this category with 10% coverage, Salesforce Administrators will be able to understand the peculiarities related to data management. In particular, it makes the test-taker ready to define what to consider as for data import, update, transfer, and mass deletion. Also, tools related to data management and their different usages are well-documented in this section.
- Service and support application: 13% of exam content comprises the service and support application domain. Skills like knowing the case management capabilities, cases where automation of case management is required, and exploring the full capabilities of Salesforce knowledge along with community application usage can be learned in this objective.
- Analytics - reports & dashboard: With notions like features of a customized report, the effect of sharing models on reports, available options for generating and modifying the dashboards, and full efficiencies of personalized/edited report types, this exam domain forms 10% of all questions.
- Desktop & mobile administration: The second last topic is all about explaining the abilities of Salesforce mobile apps and installation & synchronization options open for Salesforce Lightning for Outlook. Only 3% of exam content is based on this domain.
- App exchange: The ending objective holds only a 2% weightage explaining how a Salesforce Administrator should identify the use case scenarios with respect to AppExchange applications.
What Are Job Prospects and Pay for Accredited Specialists?
The Salesforce Certified Administrator is a popular designation that will provide you with numerous career opportunities. For example, one can apply for the positions of a Salesforce Admin or CRM Manager. As for the annual average income for certified Salesforce Administrators, itâ€™s estimated to equal $91k, according to the data revealed by the vendor.
Getting notified in the industry as a skilled and dependable Salesforce Administrator is a wise step that any career-concerned specialist should take. But if your aspiration is to move further, then you should continue your education and pursue other certificates within the Salesforce Administrator path. Thus, a logical step for you will be to obtain the Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator validation.
Pass your next exam with Salesforce The Salesforce.com Certified Administrator certification exam dumps, practice test questions and answers, study guide, video training course. Pass hassle free and prepare with Certbolt which provide the students with shortcut to pass by using Salesforce The Salesforce.com Certified Administrator certification exam dumps, practice test questions and answers, video training course & study guide.
Salesforce The Salesforce.com Certified Administrator Certification Exam Dumps, Salesforce The Salesforce.com Certified Administrator Practice Test Questions And Answers
Got questions about Salesforce The Salesforce.com Certified Administrator exam dumps, Salesforce The Salesforce.com Certified Administrator practice test questions?Click Here to Read FAQ
Top Salesforce Exams
- ADM-201 - Administration Essentials for New Admins
- Certified Platform App Builder - Certified Platform App Builder
- Certified Business Analyst - Certified Business Analyst
- Certified Service Cloud Consultant - Salesforce Certified Service Cloud Consultant
- CRT-450 - Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I
- Certified Associate - Certified Associate
- Certified CPQ Specialist - Certified CPQ Specialist
- Certified Integration Architect - Certified Integration Architect
- Certified Marketing Cloud Email Specialist - Certified Marketing Cloud Email Specialist
- Certified Sales Cloud Consultant - Certified Sales Cloud Consultant
- Certified Platform Developer II - Certified Platform Developer II
- Certified Advanced Administrator - Certified Advanced Administrator
- Certified Sharing and Visibility Architect - Certified Sharing and Visibility Architect
- Certified Marketing Cloud Administrator - Certified Marketing Cloud Administrator
- Certified Marketing Cloud Consultant - Certified Marketing Cloud Consultant
- Certified OmniStudio Developer - Certified OmniStudio Developer
- Certified Data Architect - Certified Data Architect
- Certified Identity and Access Management Designer - Certified Identity and Access Management Designer
- Certified Experience Cloud Consultant - Certified Experience Cloud Consultant
- Certified Tableau CRM and Einstein Discovery Consultant - Certified Tableau CRM and Einstein Discovery Consultant
- Certified Development Lifecycle and Deployment Architect - Certified Development Lifecycle and Deployment Architect
- DEV-450 - Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I (SU18)
- CRT-251 - Sales Cloud Consultant
- Certified OmniStudio Consultant - Certified OmniStudio Consultant
- Certified B2B Solution Architect - Certified B2B Solution Architect
- Certified AI Associate - Certified AI Associate
- Field Service Lightning Consultant - Field Service Lightning Consultant
- Certified Einstein Analytics and Discovery Consultant - Certified Einstein Analytics and Discovery Consultant
- Certified Sharing and Visibility Designer - Certified Sharing and Visibility Designer
- Certified B2C Commerce Developer - Certified B2C Commerce Developer
- Field Service Consultant - Field Service Consultant
- ADM-211 - Administration Essentials for Experienced Admin
- CRT-160 - Salesforce Certified Pardot Specialist
Purchase Salesforce ADM-201 Exam Training Products Individually
Last Week Results!
Customers Passed The Salesforce.com Certified Administrator Certification Exam
Average Score in Real Exam at Testing Centre
Questions Came Word for Word from these CertBolt Dumps