Microsoft PL-900 Bundle
- Exam: PL-900 Microsoft Power Platform Fundamentals
- Exam Provider: Microsoft
Real Microsoft PL-900 Exam Dumps Questions
Microsoft PL-900 Exam Dumps, practice test questions, Verified Answers, Fast Updates!
PL-900 Questions & Answers
221 Questions & Answers
Includes real PL-900 exam questions types found on actual exam such as drag and drop, simulation, type in, and fill in the blank. Fast updates, accurate answers for Microsoft PL-900 exam. Exam Simulator Included!
76 Video Lectures
Learn from Top Industry Professionals who provide detailed video lectures based on Real Life Scenarios which you will encounter in exam.
PL-900 Study Guide
378 PDF Pages
Study Guide developed by industry experts who have written exams in the past. Covers in-depth knowledge which includes Entire Exam Blueprint.
Microsoft PL-900 Exam Dumps, Microsoft PL-900 practice test questions
100% accurate & updated Microsoft certification PL-900 practice test questions & exam dumps for preparing. Study your way to pass with accurate Microsoft PL-900 Exam Dumps questions & answers. Verified by Microsoft experts with 20+ years of experience to create these accurate Microsoft PL-900 dumps & practice test exam questions. All the resources available for Certbolt PL-900 Microsoft certification practice test questions and answers, exam dumps, study guide, video training course provides a complete package for your exam prep needs.
Taking the Microsoft PL-900 exam would make a lot of sense for those whose role involves building solutions using the Microsoft Power Platform, performing data analysis using Power BI, creating experiences with Power Apps, and building chatbots with the Power Virtual Agents.
PL-900 Exam Details
The Microsoft PL-900 test is directly associated with the Microsoft Certified: Power Platform Fundamentals certification. This is the first exam that will help one get started in the Power Platform field by addressing the Power BI concepts. It assesses the candidateâ€™s ability to explain the critical business value of the Power Platform, highlight its major components, demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of Power BI, and skills in using Power Automate. Also, it will confirm if the individual understands the role of Power Apps and the real-world value of the Power Virtual Agents.
Microsoft PL-900 is meant for IT professionals business users, students, and other entry-level technical professionals who want to verify their ability to improve business productivity by utilizing all the key elements of the Power Platform. Candidates who pass this exam should have mastered just about everything relating to this product. They have to demonstrate a solid understanding of how to perform data analysis using Power BI to deliver insightful business solutions by utilizing relevant tools. When it comes to prerequisites, the applicants donâ€™t need decades of experience to qualify for this certification; just a proper mastery of data analytics concepts, computer technology, the internet, and cloud computing.
Candidates who are preparing for the Microsoft PL-900 exam should enhance their foundational skills in several areas, including the following:
- Understand the major components of a Power Platform such as Power Automate, Power BI, and the Power Apps
- Learn about a ton of Power Platform components such as the AI builder, connectors, and common data service
- Get familiar with Microsoft Azure, Dynamics 365, and the relevant third-party services
- Know the advantages and roles of the Power Platform including its business value and basic functionalities
- Understand the key processes involved in the implementation of simple solutions involving the use of Power BI, Power Apps, and Microsoft Automate
Microsoft PL-900 Content Outline
To all students studying for the Microsoft PL-900 test, hereâ€™s a summary of the topics to focus on:
1. Describing the Business Value of Power Platform
This topic will confirm if an exam-taker understands the value and capabilities of Power Platform services, their security and administration, and the benefits of using this product to extend business solutions. Skills covered in this domain include data analysis, the creation of flows, using connectors, and making chatbots. Utilizing Power Automate, understanding of the impact the Power Platform has on other services, and skills in the appsâ€™ and usersâ€™ management are also required. Finally, one should be proficient in DLP policies, privacy support, and others.
2. Identifying the Key Components of Power Platform
This objective is focused on the major concepts relating to the Common Data Service, connectors, and the AI Builder. Under this section, the applicants need to master Power Apps user experience, various use cases, get familiar with Common Data Model, fields, and entities. Then, oneâ€™s knowledge of trigger types, licensing options, detection model, business card reader, and form processing model, among the rest, is needed.
3. Demonstrating the Abilities of Power BI
This topic verifies if a learner is familiar with identifying the basic Power BI components, connecting to and consuming data, and building a basic dashboard with the Power BI. Speaking in detail, one should be able to define uses when it comes to visualization controls and custom visuals. Also, the candidates have to learn more about the types of filters, various dashboards, data transformation and cleansing, the implementation of aggregate functions, mapping and data layout design, to name a few.
4. Demonstrating the Capabilities of Power Apps
Conversely, this topic requires a solid knowledge of the common components of the Power Apps, the ability to build a canvas app, awareness of Power Apps portals, and model-driven apps. Here, the subtopics that one should grasp include the types of reusable components, the use of connectors, the understanding of the concepts of the customer journey, portal creation, portal customization, modification of views and forms, and sharing as well as publishing apps.
5. Demonstrating the Capabilities of Power Automate
To easily explain the capabilities of the Power Automate, students should be able to identify the basic components of this solution and understand how to design a basic flow. Here, one has to become knowledgeable about different loops and conditions, flow types identification, and approvals along with expressions. In addition, skills in flow modification, utilizing flow controls, and running flow, among the rest, are important.
6. Demonstrating the Capabilities of Power Virtual Agents
This objective addresses the basic knowledge of the Power Virtual Agents' capabilities and the concepts of building a basic chatbot as well as publishing it. To succeed in the questions related to this domain, one has to learn more about the use cases that are associated with Power Virtual Agents, actions and entities, and where the chatbots can be published. Finally, there are practical skills to be mastered. These involve the creation of topics as well as chatbots, monitoring the use of chatbots as well as their performance, and others.
Acing the Microsoft PL-900 exam marks an important first step on oneâ€™s way to filling the following roles:
- Business User
- Data Analyst
- Functional Consultant
The tremendous hard work and dedication to professional growth will ultimately pay off after passing PL-900 exam. But oneâ€™s journey should not stop there. For tech-savvy geeks who are ready to advance, this might just be the starting point. If you want to soar to greater heights by attaining more skills along the same track, you will know the benefits of pursuing advanced level IT certificates. These can be Microsoft Certified: Power Platform Functional Consultant Associate, Microsoft Certified: Power Platform Developer Associate, or Microsoft Certified: Power Platform App Maker Associate. For professionals aiming to achieve the top level, there is the Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 + Power Platform Solution Architect Expert certification available.
Pass your Microsoft PL-900 certification exam with the latest Microsoft PL-900 practice test questions and answers. Total exam prep solutions provide shortcut for passing the exam by using PL-900 Microsoft certification practice test questions and answers, exam dumps, video training course and study guide.
Microsoft PL-900 practice test questions and Answers, Microsoft PL-900 Exam Dumps
Got questions about Microsoft PL-900 exam dumps, Microsoft PL-900 practice test questions?Click Here to Read FAQ
Top Microsoft Exams
- AZ-104 - Microsoft Azure Administrator
- AZ-900 - Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
- AZ-305 - Designing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions
- MS-900 - Microsoft 365 Fundamentals
- AZ-500 - Microsoft Azure Security Technologies
- MS-101 - Microsoft 365 Mobility and Security
- MS-100 - Microsoft 365 Identity and Services
- MD-100 - Windows 10
- AZ-700 - Designing and Implementing Microsoft Azure Networking Solutions
- SC-100 - Microsoft Cybersecurity Architect
- MD-101 - Managing Modern Desktops
- MS-500 - Microsoft 365 Security Administration
- MS-700 - Managing Microsoft Teams
- SC-300 - Microsoft Identity and Access Administrator
- AZ-204 - Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure
- AZ-140 - Configuring and Operating Windows Virtual Desktop on Microsoft Azure
- SC-200 - Microsoft Security Operations Analyst
- PL-300 - Microsoft Power BI Data Analyst
- AZ-800 - Administering Windows Server Hybrid Core Infrastructure
- AZ-400 - Microsoft Azure DevOps Solutions
- MB-300 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Core Finance and Operations
- SC-900 - Microsoft Security, Compliance, and Identity Fundamentals
- PL-200 - Microsoft Power Platform Functional Consultant
- AZ-801 - Configuring Windows Server Hybrid Advanced Services
- DP-203 - Data Engineering on Microsoft Azure
- MS-203 - Microsoft 365 Messaging
- PL-400 - Microsoft Power Platform Developer
- PL-900 - Microsoft Power Platform Fundamentals
- DP-300 - Administering Relational Databases on Microsoft Azure
- MB-800 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Functional Consultant
- DP-420 - Designing and Implementing Cloud-Native Applications Using Microsoft Azure Cosmos DB
- PL-100 - Microsoft Power Platform App Maker
- PL-600 - Microsoft Power Platform Solution Architect
- DP-900 - Microsoft Azure Data Fundamentals
- SC-400 - Microsoft Information Protection Administrator
- MB-700 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Solution Architect
- MS-720 - Microsoft Teams Voice Engineer
- MB-310 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance Functional Consultant
- AI-900 - Microsoft Azure AI Fundamentals
- MB-330 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management
- AI-102 - Designing and Implementing a Microsoft Azure AI Solution
- MB-500 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Developer
- MS-600 - Building Applications and Solutions with Microsoft 365 Core Services
- MB-210 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales
- MS-220 - Troubleshooting Microsoft Exchange Online
- MB-910 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals Customer Engagement Apps (CRM)
- AZ-600 - Configuring and Operating a Hybrid Cloud with Microsoft Azure Stack Hub
- MB-260 - Microsoft Customer Data Platform Specialist
- MB-920 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals Finance and Operations Apps (ERP)
- DP-100 - Designing and Implementing a Data Science Solution on Azure
- MB-230 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Service Functional Consultant
- MO-100 - Microsoft Word (Word and Word 2019)
- PL-500 - Microsoft Power Automate RPA Developer
- MS-740 - Troubleshooting Microsoft Teams
- MB-340 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Commerce Functional Consultant
- AZ-220 - Microsoft Azure IoT Developer
- MB-320 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing
- MB-900 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals
- AZ-720 - Troubleshooting Microsoft Azure Connectivity
- AZ-120 - Planning and Administering Microsoft Azure for SAP Workloads
- MO-200 - Microsoft Excel (Excel and Excel 2019)
- MB-240 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Field Service
- 77-888 - Excel 2010 Expert
- 98-366 - Networking Fundamentals
- 77-420 - Excel 2013
- MO-201 - Microsoft Excel Expert (Excel and Excel 2019)
- 77-427 - Excel 2013 Expert Part One
- 77-725 - Word 2016: Core Document Creation, Collaboration and Communication
- 77-727 - Excel 2016: Core Data Analysis, Manipulation, and Presentation
- AZ-303 - Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies
Purchase Microsoft PL-900 Exam Training Products Individually
Last Week Results!
Customers Passed Microsoft PL-900 Exam
Average Score In Real Exam At Testing Centre
Questions came word for word from this dump