Microsoft 98-361 Bundle
- Exam: 98-361 Software Development Fundamentals
- Exam Provider: Microsoft
Real Microsoft 98-361 Exam Dumps Questions
Microsoft 98-361 Exam Dumps, practice test questions, Verified Answers, Fast Updates!
98-361 Questions & Answers
164 Questions & Answers
Includes real 98-361 exam questions types found on actual exam such as drag and drop, simulation, type in, and fill in the blank. Fast updates, accurate answers for Microsoft MTA 98-361 exam.
48 Video Lectures
Learn from Top Industry Professionals who provide detailed video lectures based on Real Life Scenarios which you will encounter in exam.
Microsoft MTA 98-361 Exam Dumps, Microsoft MTA 98-361 practice test questions
100% accurate & updated Microsoft MTA certification 98-361 practice test questions & exam dumps for preparing. Study your way to pass with accurate Microsoft MTA 98-361 Exam Dumps questions & answers. Verified by Microsoft experts with 20+ years of experience to create these accurate Microsoft MTA 98-361 dumps & practice test exam questions. All the resources available for Certbolt 98-361 Microsoft MTA certification practice test questions and answers, exam dumps, study guide, video training course provides a complete package for your exam prep needs.
Intending to impart the latest software development skills, the Microsoft 98-361 exam is here to generate future leaders and competent IT pros. Specialists having basic to advanced C# or Microsoft Visual Basic.NET knowledge can leverage their careers by passing this test and earning the foundational certification.
Certification Particulars and Candidate Profile
The Microsoft 98-361 exam is associated with MTA: Software Development Fundamentals. Individuals willing to gain an extensive and notable understanding of the concepts of developing, configuring, deploying, and implementing software technologies can think of going for it.
The vendor presents this certificate as an ideal means for career enhancement for professionals in the roles of website developers, software engineers, and system programmers. Since this is a core-level accreditation, it doesn’t have any strict requirements but it’s recommended for applicants to have some significant hands-on experience in all the areas covered by the test.
Microsoft 98-361 is a beginner-level exam and is likely to contain 40-60 questions, as the exact number of items is not revealed by the vendor. The questions are based on MCQ format and are designed to testify the deepest understanding of basic computing and software development concepts. The test is 50-minute long and demands gaining at least 70% as a passing score. Once earned, this mark will remain valid for a lifetime. Note that there is no negative marking for the wrong answer.
Candidates have the choice to select either an in-person or online proctoring exam delivery methods. As the test is globally recognized, it is available in English, Simplified & Traditional Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Japanese, Portuguese (Brazil), Russian, Spanish, and Spanish (Mexico) languages. The enrollment fee is $127 and is likely to get change as per the country from where a candidate is taking up the exam.
Microsoft 98-361 includes six domains. Each of them is diligently designed to cover a certain knowledge area and one’s possession of specific skills. Based upon the worth, each section of the syllabus has a different weight.
To begin with, the first domain, Understanding core programming takes up about 15-20% of total exam content and has four sub-topics. They talk about computer storage and data types, computer decision structure, techniques for handling repetition, and awareness of error handling. Speaking in-detail, candidates should learn more about how programs are stored in the computer memory, what are the requirements for memory size when it comes to various types of data storage, how to use diverse decision structures and evaluate expressions, to name a few. Also, one should have knowledge of the key loops as well as structure exception handling.
Understanding object-oriented programming is the second key exam domain. It covers the skills related to topics such as classes’ fundamentals, inheritance, polymorphism, and encapsulation. Its weight is about 20-25% of the overall content. The topics involved assess one’s abilities to create a class and extend its functionality, class overriding methods, and using access modifiers.
In the third section, the aspirants will be checked on some of the key skills and techniques related to general software development. With the help of three key sub-domains, this part of the syllabus tries to hone a candidate’s understanding associated with phases of the application life cycle and its management, and selecting the right data structures and algorithms. These areas require one to master the skills in reading application specifications, translating specifications into prototypes, software testing, and the understanding of arrays, queues, linked lists, queues, performance implications, etc.
The fifth section, understanding desktop applications is focused on UI design guideline categories, gestures identification, console-based applications, characteristics and capabilities of Windows Services, and Store Apps.
The last part of the syllabus is titled Understanding databases and covers topics like relational database management systems, database query methods, and database connection methods. Exam-takers have to gain a good understanding of the characteristics and capabilities of database products, the use of Entity-Relationship Diagrams (ERDs), SQL, stored procedures, XML files, and resource optimization, among the rest.
Market Worth of Microsoft 98-361 Exam-Passers
Taking up the Microsoft 98-361 exam and earning the associated certificate helps an IT beginner to pave the path towards key job roles like software engineers, web developers, and system programmers easily, to name a few options. This test verifies one’s foundational understanding of IT concepts and brings ample benefits. The knowledge gained during preparation allows individuals to explore global opportunities and expect decent pay.
In the USA alone, there are around 1.36 million software developers, and their salaries in mid-career range from $50k to $105k, as per PayScale.com. The same resource tells that a web developer can earn as high as $88k per annum while the standard compensation for system programmers ranges between $50k and $129k. All these figures are very impressive and promise for a better future. However, there are no limitations for determined candidates.
Certification Paths beyond Microsoft 98-361 Exam
As Microsoft 98-361 is a fundamental exam, there are multiple ways to enhance and advance the learned skills further. The vendor offers a never-ending set of options and opportunities. For instance, professionals can aim higher with MCSA and intermediate role-based certifications under the development category and can choose the most suitable ones as per the interest and need. For instance, the alternatives available include Microsoft Certified: Microsoft Power Platform Developer Associate, MCSA: Web Applications, and others.
Pass your Microsoft MTA 98-361 certification exam with the latest Microsoft MTA 98-361 practice test questions and answers. Total exam prep solutions provide shortcut for passing the exam by using 98-361 Microsoft MTA certification practice test questions and answers, exam dumps, video training course and study guide.
Microsoft MTA 98-361 practice test questions and Answers, Microsoft MTA 98-361 Exam Dumps
Got questions about Microsoft MTA 98-361 exam dumps, Microsoft MTA 98-361 practice test questions?Click Here to Read FAQ
Top Microsoft Exams
- AZ-104 - Microsoft Azure Administrator
- AZ-900 - Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
- AZ-303 - Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies
- AZ-304 - Microsoft Azure Architect Design
- AZ-204 - Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure
- MS-100 - Microsoft 365 Identity and Services
- MS-700 - Managing Microsoft Teams
- MD-100 - Windows 10
- AZ-500 - Microsoft Azure Security Technologies
- MD-101 - Managing Modern Desktops
- MS-101 - Microsoft 365 Mobility and Security
- MS-900 - Microsoft 365 Fundamentals
- MS-500 - Microsoft 365 Security Administration
- AZ-400 - Microsoft Azure DevOps Solutions
- AZ-305 - Designing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions (beta)
- DA-100 - Analyzing Data with Microsoft Power BI
- DP-203 - Data Engineering on Microsoft Azure
- DP-300 - Administering Relational Databases on Microsoft Azure
- SC-300 - Microsoft Identity and Access Administrator
- PL-200 - Microsoft Power Platform Functional Consultant
- MS-203 - Microsoft 365 Messaging
- SC-900 - Microsoft Security, Compliance, and Identity Fundamentals
- AZ-700 - Designing and Implementing Microsoft Azure Networking Solutions
- AZ-140 - Configuring and Operating Windows Virtual Desktop on Microsoft Azure
- PL-900 - Microsoft Power Platform Fundamentals
- MB-800 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Functional Consultant
- DP-900 - Microsoft Azure Data Fundamentals
- SC-200 - Microsoft Security Operations Analyst
- MS-720 - Microsoft Teams Voice Engineer
- AI-900 - Microsoft Azure AI Fundamentals
- MB-300 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Core Finance and Operations
- SC-400 - Microsoft Information Protection Administrator
- MB-310 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance
- PL-100 - Microsoft Power Platform App Maker
- MS-600 - Building Applications and Solutions with Microsoft 365 Core Services
- MB-210 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales
- PL-400 - Microsoft Power Platform Developer
- AI-102 - Designing and Implementing a Microsoft Azure AI Solution
- MB-230 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Service Functional Consultant
- 98-365 - Windows Server Administration Fundamentals
- MS-740 - Troubleshooting Microsoft Teams
- PL-600 - Microsoft Power Platform Solution Architect
- MB-320 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing
- MB-330 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management
- AZ-120 - Planning and Administering Microsoft Azure for SAP Workloads
- MB-500 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Developer
- MB-910 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals Customer Engagement Apps (CRM)
- MB-240 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Field Service
- MB-700 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Solution Architect
- MO-200 - Microsoft Excel (Excel and Excel 2019)
- 62-193 - Technology Literacy for Educators
- 98-381 - Introduction to Programming Using Python
- 98-383 - Introduction to Programming Using HTML and CSS
- MB-220 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Marketing
- MB-340 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Commerce Functional Consultant
- 98-366 - Networking Fundamentals
- MO-100 - Microsoft Word (Word and Word 2019)
- 77-727 - Excel 2016: Core Data Analysis, Manipulation, and Presentation
- MO-201 - Microsoft Excel Expert (Excel and Excel 2019)
- 98-367 - Security Fundamentals
- 98-364 - Database Fundamentals
- DP-100 - Designing and Implementing a Data Science Solution on Azure
- 98-349 - Windows Operating System Fundamentals
- MB-920 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals Finance and Operations Apps (ERP)
- 98-375 - HTML5 App Development Fundamentals
- AZ-600 - Configuring and Operating a Hybrid Cloud with Microsoft Azure Stack Hub
- MO-101 - Microsoft Word Expert (Word and Word 2019)
- 77-728 - Excel 2016 Expert: Interpreting Data for Insights
- MO-400 - Microsoft Outlook (Outlook and Outlook 2019)
- AZ-220 - Microsoft Azure IoT Developer
- DP-420 - Designing and Implementing Cloud-Native Applications Using Microsoft Azure Cosmos DB (beta)
- 98-361 - Software Development Fundamentals
Purchase Microsoft 98-361 Exam Training Products Individually
Last Week Results!
Customers Passed Microsoft 98-361 MTA Exam
Average Score In Real Exam At Testing Centre
Questions came word for word from this dump