Pass 98-382 Certification Exam Fast
Real Microsoft 98-382 Exam Dumps Questions
Microsoft 98-382 Exam Dumps, practice test questions, Verified Answers, Fast Updates!
39 Questions and Answers
Includes real 98-382 exam questions types found on actual exam such as drag and drop, simulation, type in, and fill in the blank. Fast updates, accurate answers for Microsoft 98-382 exam.
Microsoft 98-382 Exam Dumps, Microsoft 98-382 practice test questions
100% accurate & updated Microsoft certification 98-382 practice test questions & exam dumps for preparing. Study your way to pass with accurate Microsoft 98-382 Exam Dumps questions & answers. Verified by Microsoft experts with 20+ years of experience to create these accurate Microsoft 98-382 dumps & practice test exam questions. All the resources available for Certbolt 98-382 Microsoft certification practice test questions and answers, exam dumps, study guide, video training course provides a complete package for your exam prep needs.
Associated Certification Overview
Suitable Audience Profile and Prerequisites
General Exam Layout
Exam 98-382 stringently follows the pattern of Microsoft’s entry-level exams. It contains 40-60 questions in the MCQ format and lasts for 45 minutes. A candidate has to secure 700 out of 1000 marks to come up with flying colors in the exam. This score comes with no expiry date and can be utilized to move ahead as candidates are going earn further certifications. Also, there is no negative marking for wrong guesses.
Applicants can take-up 98-382 in multiple languages including English, Japanese, Simplified/Traditional Chinese, Spanish, Portuguese (Brazil), French, German, and Korean. The standard exam fee is $127. However, it is likely to change as per the candidates’ country.
Program with Variables, Data Types & Functions is the second exam section that is focused on five different sub-topics. These include declaring and using arrays, alongside the variables of primitive data types. Along with this theme, applicants must learn how to create and debug code with objects, built-in Math functions, and a function that accepts parameters & returns a value.
Within all these sub-domains, candidates need to master the key concepts like the type of operator, using strict, type checking functions, converting between data types, string operations, single quote v/s double quote (nesting), initialization, single-dimensional arrays, defining and sorting an array, accessing an array element, retrieving date and time parts, localizing date format, reusable code, redefine variables, value versus reference, and return values.
Implement and Analyze Decisions & Loops is the title of the third domain and it shows significant attention to the loops. It teaches about evaluating expressions with comparison & logical operators, completing and debugging the decision statements, understanding if, else if, switch, and nested if statements. Also, one should learn more about completing and debugging loops, gathering the details about for, while do, break, and continue loops.
The second last domain is to Interact with the Document Object Model. Everything related to constructing a DOM tree i.e. Document Object Model tree, debugging as well as completing the code that has HTML document as its output, and HTML events handling details in covered by this section. Finding out, editing, debugging and creating HTML elements & attributes is also a part of this domain.
Candidates should be aware of the HTML elements, including windows, documents, body, and others. Also, one should be knowledgeable of events, such as onchange, onclick, and onload. The other subtopics involve innerHTML, modifying and adding HTML elements & attributes, the understanding of the getElementsByTagName, getElementsByClassName, and setAttribute.
The last domain is based on the HTML Forms based interaction and covers nearly 5-10% of the syllabus. To succeed on the associates exam tasks, test-takers have to possess the skills needed for debugging of the codes that retrieve input and form field values. This topic also covers the DOM path identification, different types of elements, and prepopulate values. The other themes one should master include input validation, case, string comparisons, the Not-A-Number (NaN), and form submission process description, which involves potential targets for submission as well.
Moving ahead in a career is an easy job with the Microsoft 98-382 exam as it offers multiple opportunities. Although it doesn’t serve as an obligatory requirement for any of the higher-level certifications, the skills gained help a candidate to build a strong base for further enhancement. Interested individuals can easily go for MCSA or MCSD certifications as well as choose different role-based certificates as per the career choices and expectations.
Pass your Microsoft 98-382 certification exam with the latest Microsoft 98-382 practice test questions and answers. Total exam prep solutions provide shortcut for passing the exam by using 98-382 Microsoft certification practice test questions and answers, exam dumps, video training course and study guide.
Microsoft 98-382 practice test questions and Answers, Microsoft 98-382 Exam Dumps
Got questions about Microsoft 98-382 exam dumps, Microsoft 98-382 practice test questions?Click Here to Read FAQ
Top Microsoft Exams
- AZ-104 - Microsoft Azure Administrator
- AZ-900 - Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
- AZ-305 - Designing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions (beta)
- MS-100 - Microsoft 365 Identity and Services
- AZ-204 - Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure
- MS-700 - Managing Microsoft Teams
- MS-900 - Microsoft 365 Fundamentals
- AZ-500 - Microsoft Azure Security Technologies
- MD-101 - Managing Modern Desktops
- MD-100 - Windows 10
- SC-900 - Microsoft Security, Compliance, and Identity Fundamentals
- MS-101 - Microsoft 365 Mobility and Security
- MS-500 - Microsoft 365 Security Administration
- SC-200 - Microsoft Security Operations Analyst
- DP-203 - Data Engineering on Microsoft Azure
- PL-900 - Microsoft Power Platform Fundamentals
- DP-900 - Microsoft Azure Data Fundamentals
- AZ-400 - Microsoft Azure DevOps Solutions
- PL-200 - Microsoft Power Platform Functional Consultant
- MS-203 - Microsoft 365 Messaging
- AZ-700 - Designing and Implementing Microsoft Azure Networking Solutions
- SC-300 - Microsoft Identity and Access Administrator
- AZ-800 - Administering Windows Server Hybrid Core Infrastructure
- AZ-303 - Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies
- MS-720 - Microsoft Teams Voice Engineer
- MB-300 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Core Finance and Operations
- AZ-140 - Configuring and Operating Windows Virtual Desktop on Microsoft Azure
- DP-300 - Administering Relational Databases on Microsoft Azure
- DA-100 - Analyzing Data with Microsoft Power BI
- MB-800 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Functional Consultant
- PL-300 - Microsoft Power BI Data Analyst
- AZ-304 - Microsoft Azure Architect Design
- DP-100 - Designing and Implementing a Data Science Solution on Azure
- PL-100 - Microsoft Power Platform App Maker
- AI-900 - Microsoft Azure AI Fundamentals
- PL-600 - Microsoft Power Platform Solution Architect
- MB-910 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals Customer Engagement Apps (CRM)
- AZ-801 - Configuring Windows Server Hybrid Advanced Services
- SC-400 - Microsoft Information Protection Administrator
- MS-600 - Building Applications and Solutions with Microsoft 365 Core Services
- PL-400 - Microsoft Power Platform Developer
- MB-310 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance
- AI-102 - Designing and Implementing a Microsoft Azure AI Solution
- MB-210 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales
- MB-230 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Service Functional Consultant
- 98-365 - Windows Server Administration Fundamentals
- MB-920 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals Finance and Operations Apps (ERP)
- MS-740 - Troubleshooting Microsoft Teams
- MB-500 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Developer
- 98-364 - Database Fundamentals
- MB-320 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing
- MB-330 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management
- AZ-600 - Configuring and Operating a Hybrid Cloud with Microsoft Azure Stack Hub
- MO-200 - Microsoft Excel (Excel and Excel 2019)
- MB-240 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Field Service
- 98-381 - Introduction to Programming Using Python
- AZ-120 - Planning and Administering Microsoft Azure for SAP Workloads
- DP-420 - Designing and Implementing Cloud-Native Applications Using Microsoft Azure Cosmos DB (beta)
- 98-349 - Windows Operating System Fundamentals
- MO-100 - Microsoft Word (Word and Word 2019)
- MO-201 - Microsoft Excel Expert (Excel and Excel 2019)
- 98-361 - Software Development Fundamentals
- AZ-220 - Microsoft Azure IoT Developer
- MB-700 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Solution Architect
- 77-725 - Word 2016: Core Document Creation, Collaboration and Communication
- MO-300 - Microsoft PowerPoint (PowerPoint and PowerPoint 2019)
- MB-900 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals
- MB-220 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Marketing
- MO-400 - Microsoft Outlook (Outlook and Outlook 2019)
- 98-367 - Security Fundamentals
- 98-366 - Networking Fundamentals
- MB-260 - Microsoft Customer Data Platform Specialist (beta)
- 77-420 - Excel 2013
- 77-727 - Excel 2016: Core Data Analysis, Manipulation, and Presentation
- MO-500 - Microsoft Access Expert Exam
- MB-340 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Commerce Functional Consultant
Last Week Results!
Customers Passed Microsoft 98-382 Exam
Average Score In Real Exam At Testing Centre
Questions came word for word from this dump