Microsoft AZ-120 Bundle
- Exam: AZ-120 Planning and Administering Microsoft Azure for SAP Workloads
- Exam Provider: Microsoft
Real Microsoft AZ-120 Exam Dumps Questions
Microsoft AZ-120 Exam Dumps, practice test questions, Verified Answers, Fast Updates!
AZ-120 Questions & Answers
118 Questions & Answers
Includes real AZ-120 exam questions types found on actual exam such as drag and drop, simulation, type in, and fill in the blank. Fast updates, accurate answers for Microsoft AZ-120 exam.
87 Video Lectures
Learn from Top Industry Professionals who provide detailed video lectures based on Real Life Scenarios which you will encounter in exam.
Microsoft AZ-120 Exam Dumps, Microsoft AZ-120 practice test questions
100% accurate & updated Microsoft certification AZ-120 practice test questions & exam dumps for preparing. Study your way to pass with accurate Microsoft AZ-120 Exam Dumps questions & answers. Verified by Microsoft experts with 20+ years of experience to create these accurate Microsoft AZ-120 dumps & practice test exam questions. All the resources available for Certbolt AZ-120 Microsoft certification practice test questions and answers, exam dumps, study guide, video training course provides a complete package for your exam prep needs.
Passing AZ-120 Test as Your Step to Azure Career
The Microsoft AZ-120 exam is an ideal tool to prove your mastery in Azure. Enterprises are moving towards the cloud faster than ever before, so if you want to reap the fruits of such a career, this test called 'Planning and Administering Microsoft Azure for SAP Workloads' will be the best choice.
Certification Gained by Passing AZ-120
AZ-120 is the only exam you have to ace to obtain the Microsoft Certified: Azure for SAP Workloads Specialty certification. Note that when the company needs to transfer SAP workloads to the Microsoft Azure platform, professionals with this certificate are highly demanded. By getting it, you boost your odds to land a job and get a better salary.
Check if You Suit the Target Audience
The most suitable candidates for AZ-120 exam are engineers and architects experienced in operating Microsoft Azure and having a broad knowledge of the SAP system landscape. These individuals should also be aware of the industry standards to perform the tasks meeting all the requirements for solutions and projects.
Prerequisites for the Test In-Detail
Speaking of specific skills and knowledge every AZ-120 applicant should have, these include using S/4HANA, SAP HANA, OS servers for SAP applications and databases, SAP NetWeaver, Azure portal, SAP BW/4HANA, and ARM templates, among others. Also, one should understand the principles of cloud infrastructure, virtualization, data protection, design for data recovery, high availability, etc. Moreover, possessing the Microsoft Certified: Azure Solutions Architect Expert certification or Microsoft Certified: Azure Administrator Associate is highly recommended. If the candidate’s knowledge is not enough, they can update their skills in Azure administration by completing appropriate training available on Microsoft learn or refer to other credible sources.
The Journey To Getting Certified
Gaining a certification is a process with certain steps, and every candidate must follow the same procedure. To earn the Microsoft Certified: Azure for SAP Workloads Specialty certificate, one should currently be responsible for making recommendations on Azure services and tuning resources for optimal resiliency, scale, size, provision, and monitoring SAP Workloads in Azure.
Next, upskill with training courses that are created in line with the exam objectives. You can opt for self-paced online learning which is free and has the following paths:
- SAP Certified offerings for Azure: this learning path consists of 4 modules that focus on enlightening one on leveraging Azure resources that include virtual networks, virtual machines, Azure AD, and storage accounts.
- Planning Azure for SAP Workloads: this course will equip applicants with the knowledge to deploy SAP solutions on Azure, understanding of how migration from SAP workloads to Azure can be done or managed, and Azure infrastructure options.
- Run Azure for SAP Workloads: this alternative contains 3 sections that disclose the details of deployment techniques, Azure Marketplace, Azure PowerShell, and ARM templates.
Upon efficient preparation with the resources available, you will pass exam AZ-120 with ease. Finally, you can focus on preparing yourself to earn the expert-level certification such as Microsoft Certified: Azure Solutions Architect Expert.
Main Details to Know
As for this certification test structure, Microsoft keeps the number of questions that will come in every delivery as a secret. Most often, there are from 40 to 60 tasks presented in scenario-based and multiple-choice formats. It is also important to note that AZ-120 is available in English, Korean, Chinese (Simplified), and Japanese. To pass this test, you must score about 700 points out of 1000. You must also pay an exam price of $165 which can vary depending on location.
Topics Covered by AZ-120
AZ-120 covers different concepts related to the use of SAP Workloads. These are divided into the following domains:
- Building and deploying Azure for SAP Workloads – it focuses on the automation of virtual machines, implementation and management of virtual networking, access and authentication management, and monitoring the existing SAP workloads on Azure.
- Designing Azure solutions for SAP Workloads support – here, the candidate gets enlightened about core infrastructure and Azure solutions. It includes creating network topology for SAP workloads and providing the necessary infrastructure that ensures the system's functionality is utmost.
- Operationalizing Azure SAP architecture – this domain aims at equipping the candidates with the techniques to optimize performance and migrate SAP Workloads to Azure. It also focuses on migrating networks to Azure, configuring storage, and more.
- Migrating SAP Workloads to Azure – this domain equips the candidates with the profound knowledge and skills to create an inventory for an existing SAP and design an appropriate migration technique that does not compromise the current system's services.
- Validating Azure infrastructure for SAP Workloads is one of the most crucial domains for every developer who wants to be an expert in implementing Azure. It involves a validation check and operational readiness check, which provides a precise inference to the SAP Workloads. After performing these particular operations, a professional can tell the functionality of the system.
Career Prospects, Job Responsibilities, and Salary Expectations
Once you earn the Microsoft Certified: Azure for SAP Workloads Specialty certification, you become the best candidate for an Azure engineer or architect's roles. In these positions, your duties will involve choosing and recommending services and other tools for optimal performance, monitoring, resiliency, etc. Also, you'll work closely with cloud DBAs and cloud administrators. When it comes to compensation, PayScale states that Azure solutions architects earn about $119k annually while Azure engineers' income is about $88k per year. Apart from the basic salary, you can be getting extra income from promotions and events which you can attend on behalf of your employer.
Pass your Microsoft AZ-120 certification exam with the latest Microsoft AZ-120 practice test questions and answers. Total exam prep solutions provide shortcut for passing the exam by using AZ-120 Microsoft certification practice test questions and answers, exam dumps, video training course and study guide.
Microsoft AZ-120 practice test questions and Answers, Microsoft AZ-120 Exam Dumps
Got questions about Microsoft AZ-120 exam dumps, Microsoft AZ-120 practice test questions?Click Here to Read FAQ
Top Microsoft Exams
- AZ-104 - Microsoft Azure Administrator
- AZ-900 - Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
- AZ-303 - Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies
- AZ-304 - Microsoft Azure Architect Design
- AZ-204 - Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure
- MS-100 - Microsoft 365 Identity and Services
- MS-700 - Managing Microsoft Teams
- MD-100 - Windows 10
- AZ-500 - Microsoft Azure Security Technologies
- MD-101 - Managing Modern Desktops
- MS-101 - Microsoft 365 Mobility and Security
- MS-900 - Microsoft 365 Fundamentals
- MS-500 - Microsoft 365 Security Administration
- AZ-400 - Microsoft Azure DevOps Solutions
- AZ-305 - Designing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions (beta)
- DA-100 - Analyzing Data with Microsoft Power BI
- DP-203 - Data Engineering on Microsoft Azure
- DP-300 - Administering Relational Databases on Microsoft Azure
- SC-300 - Microsoft Identity and Access Administrator
- MS-203 - Microsoft 365 Messaging
- PL-200 - Microsoft Power Platform Functional Consultant
- SC-900 - Microsoft Security, Compliance, and Identity Fundamentals
- AZ-700 - Designing and Implementing Microsoft Azure Networking Solutions
- AZ-140 - Configuring and Operating Windows Virtual Desktop on Microsoft Azure
- PL-900 - Microsoft Power Platform Fundamentals
- MB-800 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Functional Consultant
- DP-900 - Microsoft Azure Data Fundamentals
- SC-200 - Microsoft Security Operations Analyst
- MS-720 - Microsoft Teams Voice Engineer
- AI-900 - Microsoft Azure AI Fundamentals
- MB-300 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Core Finance and Operations
- SC-400 - Microsoft Information Protection Administrator
- MB-310 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance
- PL-100 - Microsoft Power Platform App Maker
- MS-600 - Building Applications and Solutions with Microsoft 365 Core Services
- MB-210 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales
- PL-400 - Microsoft Power Platform Developer
- AI-102 - Designing and Implementing a Microsoft Azure AI Solution
- 98-365 - Windows Server Administration Fundamentals
- MS-740 - Troubleshooting Microsoft Teams
- MB-230 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Service Functional Consultant
- MB-320 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing
- MB-330 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management
- AZ-120 - Planning and Administering Microsoft Azure for SAP Workloads
- PL-600 - Microsoft Power Platform Solution Architect
- MB-500 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Developer
- MB-910 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals Customer Engagement Apps (CRM)
- MB-240 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Field Service
- 98-381 - Introduction to Programming Using Python
- 98-383 - Introduction to Programming Using HTML and CSS
- MB-220 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Marketing
- 98-366 - Networking Fundamentals
- MB-700 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Solution Architect
- MB-340 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Commerce Functional Consultant
- 62-193 - Technology Literacy for Educators
- MO-200 - Microsoft Excel (Excel and Excel 2019)
- 98-367 - Security Fundamentals
- 98-364 - Database Fundamentals
- MO-100 - Microsoft Word (Word and Word 2019)
- 77-727 - Excel 2016: Core Data Analysis, Manipulation, and Presentation
- MO-201 - Microsoft Excel Expert (Excel and Excel 2019)
- MB-920 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals Finance and Operations Apps (ERP)
- AZ-600 - Configuring and Operating a Hybrid Cloud with Microsoft Azure Stack Hub
- MO-400 - Microsoft Outlook (Outlook and Outlook 2019)
- 98-361 - Software Development Fundamentals
- AZ-220 - Microsoft Azure IoT Developer
- DP-100 - Designing and Implementing a Data Science Solution on Azure
- 98-349 - Windows Operating System Fundamentals
- 98-375 - HTML5 App Development Fundamentals
- MO-101 - Microsoft Word Expert (Word and Word 2019)
- 77-728 - Excel 2016 Expert: Interpreting Data for Insights
- DP-420 - Designing and Implementing Cloud-Native Applications Using Microsoft Azure Cosmos DB (beta)
Purchase Microsoft AZ-120 Exam Training Products Individually
Last Week Results!
Customers Passed Microsoft AZ-120 Exam
Average Score In Real Exam At Testing Centre
Questions came word for word from this dump