Microsoft MB-240 Bundle
- Exam: MB-240 Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Field Service
- Exam Provider: Microsoft
Real Microsoft MB-240 Exam Dumps Questions
Microsoft MB-240 Exam Dumps, practice test questions, Verified Answers, Fast Updates!
MB-240 Questions & Answers
169 Questions & Answers
Includes real MB-240 exam questions types found on actual exam such as drag and drop, simulation, type in, and fill in the blank. Fast updates, accurate answers for Microsoft MB-240 exam. Exam Simulator Included!
8 Video Lectures
Learn from Top Industry Professionals who provide detailed video lectures based on Real Life Scenarios which you will encounter in exam.
Microsoft MB-240 Exam Dumps, Microsoft MB-240 practice test questions
100% accurate & updated Microsoft certification MB-240 practice test questions & exam dumps for preparing. Study your way to pass with accurate Microsoft MB-240 Exam Dumps questions & answers. Verified by Microsoft experts with 20+ years of experience to create these accurate Microsoft MB-240 dumps & practice test exam questions. All the resources available for Certbolt MB-240 Microsoft certification practice test questions and answers, exam dumps, study guide, video training course provides a complete package for your exam prep needs.
The Microsoft MB-240 exam is dedicated to Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement Functional Consultants who have Field Service experience. These specialists have the necessary experience to implement solutions and manage resources that help them complete the field service lifecycle.
Right Candidates for MB-240
The candidates who want to take MB-240 test know how to implement processes related to field service and they can design them together with external and internal teams. Also, they know how to configure the Field Service application administration areas and have the necessary experience to deploy solutions related to Connected Field Service. Another piece of recommended expertise that the candidates for this test should have focuses on the implementation of additional customizations according to the business requirements. To add more, previous knowledge of configuring and customizing Field Service application components is much appreciated. Also, applicants should be familiar with Field Service resources, incidents, inventory integration, resource scheduling, field service user roles, and Field Service Mobile application configuration.
Structure of MB-240 Test
The Microsoft MB-240 exam is part of the requirements for obtaining the Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Field Service Functional Consultant Associate certification. The other exam mandatory for getting this certification is coded PL-200, which is also known as Microsoft Power Platform Functional Consultant. When it comes to the structure of MB-240, it will contain around 40-60 tasks that will have to be finalized within 180 minutes. Also, it is a proctored exam that requires exam-takers to open an account on the Pearson VUE site and follow the steps indicated there to complete the registration process. The enrollment steps also include the payment of a fee which is $165. Finally, such a test is available in the English language only.
Skills Tested in Microsoft MB-240 Exam
According to the blueprint of this test, candidates will need to demonstrate the following skills if they want to pass MB-240 exam:
- Field service application configuration
This section asks candidates to demonstrate their expertise in configuring settings and service & product pricing. Thus, they should know how to configure and define resources and entities that meet business requirements. Also, the candidates should be able to properly define different service types and configure the minimum charge durations in addition to amounts. Another subtopic included here focuses on bookable resource management, mapping functionality enabling, and geocoding configuration. Finally, candidates' knowledge of integrating different tools with the Field Service environment will be tested as well. So, the examinees will need to show how skilled they are in using Power Automate flows and implement Dynamics 365 Remote Assist to be used with Dynamics 365 Field Service.
- Work order management
Within this scope, the candidates will need to demonstrate their expertise in describing the lifecycle of a work order. Therefore, they should know how to configure work orders or booking status depending on the business context. Also, they should know how to manage and create work orders and be prepared for incident management. Managing and creating agreements is an additional topic included in this section. Overall, here, applicants will get to know more about functional locations, inspections, dashboards for field service metrics, incident kinds, automatic generation, invoices, and SLAs.
- Work order dispatch and scheduling
Within this topic, the candidatesâ€™ knowledge of managing scheduling options will be tested. Therefore, they should learn how to use Schedule Assistant and Board systems as well as configuring Quick Book features. Another subtopic included in this section focuses on implementing schedule boards. Thus, candidates should become skilled in identifying Booking Requirements features and use or know how to manually schedule work orders. Schedule Assistant implementation together with resource scheduling optimization is also tested in this chapter. The candidates should also demonstrate that they know how to configure Universal Resource scheduling. This means that they should become proficient in describing use cases for this system and restrict booking status values depending on the entity requirements.
- Field service mobility management
This part includes topics dedicated to mobile app installation. Candidates will go through all configuration stages meaning that they will learn how to identify the requirements for the supported platforms. Also, they should be prepared to work offline and use the Field Service Mobile app for Dynamics 365 Remote Assistant and Connected Field Service. Another subtopic included in this section is dedicated to mobile app configuration. So, the candidates should know how to configure the steps and actions for Field Service Mobile management and application. Also, they should know how to configure sync filters and offline data, as well as customizing Mobile Offline capabilities.
- Purchasing and inventory management
Exam-takers will need to demonstrate that they know how to manage customer assets. Thus, they will know how to configure and create the right uses for customer assets together with configuring 3D asset models. Another category included in this section is dedicated to warehouse and inventory management. For example, candidates will know how to set up warehouses and inventory, view product inventory, as well as adjusting inventory levels. Another subtopic included in this domain focuses on product returns and purchasing management. Additionally, this sector is essential to ensure customer satisfaction. This means that the exam-takers should know how to create purchase orders and how to finalize returns and create the proper return merchandise authorization.
- Connected Field Service implementation
The final topic evaluates the candidatesâ€™ knowledge of describing the use cases for the Internet of Things. Therefore, they should become familiar with identifying the situations when IoT can be used and describe each of its components. Also, they should know how to identify Dynamics 365 Field Service on Field Service Mobile application use cases. Another subtopic included here is dedicated to the implementation of Connected Field Service with IoT Hub. So, they should know how to manage IoT devices and security roles related to Dynamics 365 Connected Field Service.
Career Path for Microsoft MB-240 Certification Exam-Passers
The successful candidates who get the passing score in the Microsoft MB-240 exam are eligible for different roles, such as:
- Data Analyst;
- Field Service Engineer;
- Solutions Architect with the Internet of Things Skills.
Payscale.com mentions that a Solutions Architect with the Internet of Things skills can get an annual salary of around $105k. Also, a Data Analyst can ask for an offer of $61k per year as stated by the same site.
As we mentioned, the Microsoft MB-240 exam is part of the requirements for the Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Field Service Functional Consultant Associate certification. The second exam that candidates should take to get this certification is PL-200. Once the aforementioned certificate is complete, another certification prospect would be to take exam MB-600 for the Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 + Power Platform Solution Architect Expert.
Pass your Microsoft MB-240 certification exam with the latest Microsoft MB-240 practice test questions and answers. Total exam prep solutions provide shortcut for passing the exam by using MB-240 Microsoft certification practice test questions and answers, exam dumps, video training course and study guide.
- Field service application configuration
Microsoft MB-240 practice test questions and Answers, Microsoft MB-240 Exam Dumps
Got questions about Microsoft MB-240 exam dumps, Microsoft MB-240 practice test questions?Click Here to Read FAQ
Top Microsoft Exams
- AZ-104 - Microsoft Azure Administrator
- AZ-900 - Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
- AZ-305 - Designing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions
- MS-100 - Microsoft 365 Identity and Services
- MS-101 - Microsoft 365 Mobility and Security
- MS-900 - Microsoft 365 Fundamentals
- AZ-500 - Microsoft Azure Security Technologies
- MS-500 - Microsoft 365 Security Administration
- MS-700 - Managing Microsoft Teams
- SC-100 - Microsoft Cybersecurity Architect
- AZ-204 - Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure
- AZ-700 - Designing and Implementing Microsoft Azure Networking Solutions
- MD-100 - Windows 10
- PL-300 - Microsoft Power BI Data Analyst
- AZ-400 - Microsoft Azure DevOps Solutions
- SC-300 - Microsoft Identity and Access Administrator
- AZ-800 - Administering Windows Server Hybrid Core Infrastructure
- SC-900 - Microsoft Security, Compliance, and Identity Fundamentals
- SC-200 - Microsoft Security Operations Analyst
- MD-101 - Managing Modern Desktops
- DP-203 - Data Engineering on Microsoft Azure
- AZ-140 - Configuring and Operating Windows Virtual Desktop on Microsoft Azure
- MS-203 - Microsoft 365 Messaging
- PL-200 - Microsoft Power Platform Functional Consultant
- AZ-801 - Configuring Windows Server Hybrid Advanced Services
- DP-300 - Administering Relational Databases on Microsoft Azure
- PL-400 - Microsoft Power Platform Developer
- MS-720 - Microsoft Teams Voice Engineer
- MB-300 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Core Finance and Operations
- PL-900 - Microsoft Power Platform Fundamentals
- DP-900 - Microsoft Azure Data Fundamentals
- AI-900 - Microsoft Azure AI Fundamentals
- PL-100 - Microsoft Power Platform App Maker
- PL-600 - Microsoft Power Platform Solution Architect
- SC-400 - Microsoft Information Protection Administrator
- AZ-600 - Configuring and Operating a Hybrid Cloud with Microsoft Azure Stack Hub
- MS-220 - Troubleshooting Microsoft Exchange Online
- DP-100 - Designing and Implementing a Data Science Solution on Azure
- MB-210 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales
- MB-330 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management
- MB-800 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Functional Consultant
- MB-910 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals Customer Engagement Apps (CRM)
- MB-230 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Service Functional Consultant
- AZ-120 - Planning and Administering Microsoft Azure for SAP Workloads
- DP-500 - Designing and Implementing Enterprise-Scale Analytics Solutions Using Microsoft Azure and Microsoft Power BI
- AZ-220 - Microsoft Azure IoT Developer
- MS-740 - Troubleshooting Microsoft Teams
- MB-700 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Solution Architect
- MB-310 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance Functional Consultant
- MB-500 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Developer
- PL-500 - Microsoft Power Automate RPA Developer
- MB-920 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals Finance and Operations Apps (ERP)
- AI-102 - Designing and Implementing a Microsoft Azure AI Solution
- MS-600 - Building Applications and Solutions with Microsoft 365 Core Services
- DP-420 - Designing and Implementing Cloud-Native Applications Using Microsoft Azure Cosmos DB
- AZ-720 - Troubleshooting Microsoft Azure Connectivity
- MO-200 - Microsoft Excel (Excel and Excel 2019)
- 98-366 - Networking Fundamentals
- MO-201 - Microsoft Excel Expert (Excel and Excel 2019)
- 98-349 - Windows Operating System Fundamentals
- MB-240 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Field Service
- MB-320 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing
- AZ-303 - Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies
- MB-340 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Commerce Functional Consultant
- 77-888 - Excel 2010 Expert
- 77-420 - Excel 2013
- 77-427 - Excel 2013 Expert Part One
- MB-260 - Microsoft Customer Data Platform Specialist
- 77-727 - Excel 2016: Core Data Analysis, Manipulation, and Presentation
- MO-400 - Microsoft Outlook (Outlook and Outlook 2019)
- MB-900 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals
Purchase Microsoft MB-240 Exam Training Products Individually
Last Week Results!
Customers Passed Microsoft MB-240 Exam
Average Score In Real Exam At Testing Centre
Questions came word for word from this dump