Microsoft MB-310 Bundle
- Exam: MB-310 Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance
- Exam Provider: Microsoft
Real Microsoft MB-310 Exam Dumps Questions
Microsoft MB-310 Exam Dumps, practice test questions, Verified Answers, Fast Updates!
MB-310 Questions & Answers
148 Questions & Answers
Includes real MB-310 exam questions types found on actual exam such as drag and drop, simulation, type in, and fill in the blank. Fast updates, accurate answers for Microsoft MB-310 exam.
25 Video Lectures
Learn from Top Industry Professionals who provide detailed video lectures based on Real Life Scenarios which you will encounter in exam.
Microsoft MB-310 Exam Dumps, Microsoft MB-310 practice test questions
100% accurate & updated Microsoft certification MB-310 practice test questions & exam dumps for preparing. Study your way to pass with accurate Microsoft MB-310 Exam Dumps questions & answers. Verified by Microsoft experts with 20+ years of experience to create these accurate Microsoft MB-310 dumps & practice test exam questions. All the resources available for Certbolt MB-310 Microsoft certification practice test questions and answers, exam dumps, study guide, video training course provides a complete package for your exam prep needs.
The Microsoft MB-310 exam measures your skills and abilities to set up & configure financial management, deal with fixed as well as budgeting assets, and implement as well as manage payable & receivable accounts.
As a rule, functional consultants that know how to work with diverse business requirements and are able to translate them into appropriate business processes as well as solutions opt for the Microsoft MB-310 test. Also, such specialists have a basic knowledge of accounting methodologies, finance operations, business customer alongside field services, manufacturing, retail, etc.
Certification Path and Related Exams
Succeeding in MB-310 will make you attain the Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Finance Functional Consultant Associate certification, which focuses more on global financial operations and automates tasks along with workflows. As a result, this will lead you to many job opportunities in the field of finance. It’s to be mentioned that MB-300 is one of the related exams to earn the aforementioned certificate. Such a test gauges your ability to complete technical tasks like using common functionality & implementation tools and configuring security processes. This MB-300 validation acts as a prerequisite for the Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing Functional Consultant Associate certification. Following this path can also help you gratify your goals professionally.
MB-310 Exam Outline
This validation comprises about 40 to 60 questions in total and 3 hours will be given to complete all of them. Following are some question formats that are used generally by the vendor when it comes to the official tests:
- Drag & drop;
- Case studies;
- Hot area;
- Short answer, etc.
To mention the registration process briefly, as the first step you are required to log into your account at Pearson VUE and then choose the relevant section. Next, enter the exam code and complete your registration by following the notifications. Note that Microsoft offers this MB-310 test in English for $165.
Topics Covered in MB-310
The Microsoft MB-310 test is structured in a way that it measures the following skills of a candidate:
- Setting up and configuring financial management
This domain is rather extensive that is why it’s further categorized into seven parts. To start with, skills in defining and configuring the chart of accounts are examined in the first part, where you’ll get to know more about financial dimensions, main accounts, and ledger account aliases. The second subcategory, which is based on configuring ledgers and currencies, requires skills such as constructing fiscal calendars and installing the ledger features. Abilities to describe & configure batch transfer rules and setting up currencies alongside conversions for a legal entity can also be identified as required skills in this category. The third area concerns implementing and managing journals. In this regard, the candidates must focus on their capabilities to describe options for implementing voucher numbers in journals and build journal names. Few other sections which should be taken into consideration by the candidates are their competency in describing use cases for periodic journals as well as configuring & applying accrual schemes. The next objective, which is executing and managing cash, includes skills such as creating and maintaining bank groups with bank accounts, describing & configuring electronic payment formats, and composing and processing bank reconciliations. The potential to describe cost accounting processes & terms and create a cost accounting report by using the Cost Accounting Report wizard are among some of the scopes analyzed regarding the cost accounting and cost management portion. Another key sector of this topic is performing periodic processes, which are centered on closing schedules, financial consolidation, and various ledger allocation policies.
- Putting into practice accounts payable & expenses
The second sector consists of two parts. The category of implementing and managing accounts payable requires your knowledge of configuring invoice validation policies, setting up vendor posting profiles, and processing orders, invoices, and payments. The coverage also extends to configuring the vendor collaboration module and payment calendars in addition to charges. The second tested area of this domain is mainly about configuring and using expense management, which explains per diem options, personal and mileage expenses, credit card processing, and the Audit workbench.
- Implementing as well as managing accounts receivable, credit, collections, and the recognition for revenues
The next tested area is about putting into operation accounts receivable, credit, collection, and revenue recognition that detail three subcategories. The first one is implementing and managing accounts receivable, which comprises skills such as setting up customer posting profiles as well as configuring & processing free text invoices, orders, and payments. Monitoring credit and collections comes under the second subtopic, where you’ll have to deal with delinquent customers and control customer credit limits. To succeed in the third objective, which covers configuring revenue recognition, candidates must excel in patterning journals & parameters and executing revenue schedules.
- Managing fixed and budgeting assets
The final domain of managing & budgeting fixed assets encloses two main segments. The first is configuring and managing budgeting processes. Within this part, you should be able to arrange budgeting components, define a budget planning process, implement budget workflows, and perform budget checks. To finalize the tested skillset is putting into operation and managing fixed assets, which measures your abilities in creating diverse fixed assets and fixed assets groups. Additionally, within this section, you’ll learn more about parameters, books, and depreciation for fixed assets.
Career Opportunities and Salaries
Through Microsoft, candidates are given the opportunity to improve their knowledge and expertise as functional consultants in the field of finance. This means that you can accelerate your career and fulfill your professional dreams after passing the Microsoft MB-300 & MB-310 exams. Since most of the enterprises are currently shifting their business processes on ERP software, a huge demand has been building up for certified specialists. Following job roles are available after you have gained the Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Finance Functional Consultant Associate qualification:
- Dynamics 365 F&O/AX Finance Consultant;
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 ERP Functional Lead;
- Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations Consultant.
The annual pay for a Microsoft Dynamics AX Consultant is slightly more than $75k as covered by Payscale. Also, the average annual pay for a Microsoft Dynamics Consultant is around $99k, according to Ziprecruiter.com.
The best certificate to follow after the associate-level path is the Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Solution Architect Expert, which will require you to nail one exam and which requires the Dynamics 365 Finance Functional Consultant Associate validation as a prerequisite.
Pass your Microsoft MB-310 certification exam with the latest Microsoft MB-310 practice test questions and answers. Total exam prep solutions provide shortcut for passing the exam by using MB-310 Microsoft certification practice test questions and answers, exam dumps, video training course and study guide.
Microsoft MB-310 practice test questions and Answers, Microsoft MB-310 Exam Dumps
Got questions about Microsoft MB-310 exam dumps, Microsoft MB-310 practice test questions?Click Here to Read FAQ
Top Microsoft Exams
- AZ-104 - Microsoft Azure Administrator
- AZ-900 - Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
- AZ-303 - Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies
- AZ-304 - Microsoft Azure Architect Design
- MS-100 - Microsoft 365 Identity and Services
- AZ-204 - Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure
- AZ-500 - Microsoft Azure Security Technologies
- MS-700 - Managing Microsoft Teams
- MD-100 - Windows 10
- MD-101 - Managing Modern Desktops
- MS-500 - Microsoft 365 Security Administration
- MS-900 - Microsoft 365 Fundamentals
- MS-101 - Microsoft 365 Mobility and Security
- DA-100 - Analyzing Data with Microsoft Power BI
- AZ-400 - Microsoft Azure DevOps Solutions
- DP-200 - Implementing an Azure Data Solution
- PL-900 - Microsoft Power Platform Fundamentals
- MS-203 - Microsoft 365 Messaging
- DP-201 - Designing an Azure Data Solution
- DP-100 - Designing and Implementing a Data Science Solution on Azure
- AI-900 - Microsoft Azure AI Fundamentals
- DP-900 - Microsoft Azure Data Fundamentals
- MB-300 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Core Finance and Operations
- PL-200 - Microsoft Power Platform Functional Consultant
- DP-300 - Administering Relational Databases on Microsoft Azure
- PL-100 - Microsoft Power Platform App Maker
- MB-310 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance
- DP-203 - Data Engineering on Microsoft Azure (beta)
- 98-365 - Windows Server Administration Fundamentals
- AI-100 - Designing and Implementing an Azure AI Solution
- MS-600 - Building Applications and Solutions with Microsoft 365 Core Services
- SC-300 - Microsoft Identity and Access Administrator
- MB-901 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals
- SC-200 - Microsoft Security Operations Analyst
- MB-800 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Functional Consultant
- PL-400 - Microsoft Power Platform Developer
- 98-361 - Software Development Fundamentals
- MB-230 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Customer Service
- MB-330 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management
- 98-367 - Security Fundamentals
- AZ-140 - Configuring and Operating Windows Virtual Desktop on Microsoft Azure (beta)
- MB-500 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Developer
- MB-210 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales
- AZ-120 - Planning and Administering Microsoft Azure for SAP Workloads
- MB-220 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Marketing
- 98-364 - Database Fundamentals
- 98-349 - Windows Operating System Fundamentals
- MB-320 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing
- PL-600 - Microsoft Power Platform Solution Architect (beta)
- 77-727 - Excel 2016: Core Data Analysis, Manipulation, and Presentation
- SC-400 - Microsoft Information Protection Administrator
- 98-381 - Introduction to Programming Using Python
- 98-383 - Introduction to Programming Using HTML and CSS
- 98-366 - Networking Fundamentals
- AI-102 - Designing and Implementing a Microsoft Azure AI Solution (beta)
- 98-375 - HTML5 App Development Fundamentals
- 98-368 - Mobility and Devices Fundamentals
- 62-193 - Technology Literacy for Educators
- AZ-220 - Microsoft Azure IoT Developer
- 98-388 - Introduction to Programming Using Java
- MB-240 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Field Service
- MB2-716 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customization and Configuration
- MB-600 - Microsoft Power Apps + Dynamics 365 Solution Architect
- MB-700 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Solution Architect
- MO-100 - Microsoft Word (Word and Word 2019)
- MO-200 - Microsoft Excel (Excel and Excel 2019)
- AZ-600 - Configuring and Operating a Hybrid Cloud with Microsoft Azure Stack Hub
- MB-900 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals
Purchase Microsoft MB-310 Exam Training Products Individually
Last Week Results!
Customers Passed Microsoft MB-310 Exam
Average Score In Real Exam At Testing Centre
Questions came word for word from this dump