Microsoft PL-200 Bundle
- Exam: PL-200 Microsoft Power Platform Functional Consultant
- Exam Provider: Microsoft
Real Microsoft PL-200 Exam Dumps Questions
Microsoft PL-200 Exam Dumps, practice test questions, Verified Answers, Fast Updates!
PL-200 Questions & Answers
216 Questions & Answers
Includes real PL-200 exam questions types found on actual exam such as drag and drop, simulation, type in, and fill in the blank. Fast updates, accurate answers for Microsoft PL-200 exam. Exam Simulator Included!
PL-200 Online Training Course
94 Video Lectures
Learn from Top Industry Professionals who provide detailed video lectures based on Real Life Scenarios which you will encounter in exam.
PL-200 Study Guide
800 PDF Pages
Study Guide developed by industry experts who have written exams in the past. Covers in-depth knowledge which includes Entire Exam Blueprint.
Microsoft PL-200 Exam Dumps, Microsoft PL-200 practice test questions
100% accurate & updated Microsoft certification PL-200 practice test questions & exam dumps for preparing. Study your way to pass with accurate Microsoft PL-200 Exam Dumps questions & answers. Verified by Microsoft experts with 20+ years of experience to create these accurate Microsoft PL-200 dumps & practice test exam questions. All the resources available for Certbolt PL-200 Microsoft certification practice test questions and answers, exam dumps, study guide, video training course provides a complete package for your exam prep needs.
Middle-level professionals aiming to validate their competence as functional consultants should consider taking the Microsoft PL-200 exam. This test opens the doors to the variety of five associate-level certifications that help their holders to prove the ability to define a strategic roadmap to ensure the organizations achieve their business needs.
Microsoft PL-200 Exam: Microsoft Power Platform Functional Consultant
The Microsoft PL-200 exam targets intermediate-level IT specialists who are responsible for performing discovery, engaging key stakeholders and subject matter experts, translating and capturing requirements, and configuring Power Platform apps and solutions. These individuals are tasked with creating system integrations, custom visualizations, data conversions, and application enhancements, among others.
In modern IT departments, candidates who verify their expertise by passing PL-200 exam work collaboratively with the quality assurance team to leverage first-rate services that satisfy the functional and non-functional business requirements. While working in this capacity, these individuals are not just responsible for identifying, generating, and delivering artifacts for deployment and packaging. They also train Power Platform administrators on a ton of operations and maintenance strategies.
Basic Exam Facts
PL-200 test is offered in the English language and can be taken at Pearson VUE. To register for it, candidates must first pay $165. Note that this fee may vary depending on your location. When it comes to the exam format, the applicants will be provided with 40 to 60 questions and will be given 180 minutes to answer them. A total number of marks that can be earned is 1000, and one should achieve a score of 700 points or above to pass.
Available Certification Paths
First things first, acing PL-200 exam alone fulfills the qualification criterion for obtaining the Microsoft Certified: Power Platform Functional Consultant Associate certification. It is the best choice for those willing to demonstrate their general competence in all the Power Platform related areas. This certificate suits developers and data analysts working with diverse Power products.
Those individuals who are ready to sit for one more exam have four more options, accordingly. The first is Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Sales Functional Consultant Associate that also requires one to excel in MB-210 test. Then, passing exam MB-230 completes the path to acquiring Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Customer Service Functional Consultant Associate. The other two certifications that are specialized as well, include Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Marketing Functional Consultant Associate and Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Field Service Functional Consultant Associate. To earn them, one should pass MB-220 or MB-240, respectively.
Since PL-200 exam is the only requirement for obtaining Microsoft Certified: Power Platform Functional Consultant Associate, this certification will be observed in detail. It targets functional consultants with a few years of experience in the field. Itâ€™s also recommended to be familiar with the core concepts of Microsoft Dynamics 365 and have solid skills in designing a basic dashboard using the Power BI. For those with little experience, self-study courses and learning paths from the Microsoft Official website or instructor-led training are suggested to follow. In a nutshell, this certificate shows the hiring managers that with or without coding skills, its holders are aptly prepared to develop first-class solutions that would usually require the skills of a developer.
Skills Measured by PL-200 Exam
The Microsoft PL-200 exam emphasizes the skills and knowledge areas listed below;
1. Configuring the Common Data Service
The content for this topic revolves around managing existing data models, creating and managing processes, configuring the Common Data Service settings as well as security settings. Here, one should be skilled in designing new entities and field along with modifying current ones, creating alternate keys, performing the implementation of the business rule logic, auditing configuration, as well as working with hierarchy security.
2. Creating apps using Power Apps
This domain addresses the skills related to creating model-driven apps, canvas apps, and portal apps. The candidates have to be skilled in configuring charts, forms, dashboards, views, as well as site maps. In addition, the ability to implement variables and formulas, handle errors, monitor apps, and perform portal security configuration, among the rest, is required.
3. Creating and managing Power Automate
This section checks oneâ€™s knowledge of the creation of flows, design and management of business flows, and building UI flows. Under this domain, applicants should master the logic control implementation, learn about the types of flow components, parallel branches configuration, the addition of action steps and workflows to the business process flow, and defining use cases when it comes to UI flows, to name a few.
4. Implementing Power Virtual Agents Chatbots
This topic emphasizes the knowledge of chatbots creation and configuring topics and entities. Skills measured include assigning, publishing, and sharing chatbots, handling the monitoring of bot performance, identifying topic conversation triggers, designing custom entities, etc.
5. Integrating Power Apps with Other Services and Apps
This is the last topic that candidates must cover when preparing for PL-200 exam. It confirms if one has the skills related to integrating Power BI with Power Apps, implementing the AI builder, and integrating the Power Apps with Microsoft 365. Here, one should demonstrate the ability to filter data, publish dashboards and reports, test and train models, perform the configuration of the app policies, and others.
The Microsoft PL-200 exam gives the essential skills required for a wide range of IT roles. On that note, passing this test will help one make an important first step towards attaining the technical jobs listed below:
- Business analyst
- Functional consultant
In addition, in case the individual chooses any of the above-mentioned specific certificates, the job positions in the fields of sales, marketing, customer service, etc. become available.
Who Exactly Is a Functional Consultant?
Functional consultants are tasked with implementing modern technology solutions to achieve critical business goals. Such Microsoft certified professionals thrive in two key areas: consultancy and product-centered proficiency. In other words, they are responsible for bridging the gap between information technology and the business world. The job scope of a functional consultant may include the following:
- Collecting information on the client requirements and describing the product backlog
- Configuring apps in line with the business goals
- Generating knowledge regarding the latest business processes
- Diagnosing, analyzing, and solving issues
- Compiling functional specifications
- Providing continuous training to end-users
- Creating the process documents and updating them
- Working collaboratively with key team players and other consultants to help an organization attain its business needs
The above-mentioned Microsoft Certified: Power Platform Functional Consultant Associate as well as other middle-level certifications at this track serve as the stepping stone for advanced certificates. After completing PL-200 exam, the most likely next move will be to pursue a relevant expert-level certificate such as Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 + Power Platform Solution Architect Expert.
Pass your Microsoft PL-200 certification exam with the latest Microsoft PL-200 practice test questions and answers. Total exam prep solutions provide shortcut for passing the exam by using PL-200 Microsoft certification practice test questions and answers, exam dumps, video training course and study guide.
Microsoft PL-200 practice test questions and Answers, Microsoft PL-200 Exam Dumps
Got questions about Microsoft PL-200 exam dumps, Microsoft PL-200 practice test questions?Click Here to Read FAQ
Top Microsoft Exams
- AZ-104 - Microsoft Azure Administrator
- AZ-900 - Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
- AZ-305 - Designing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions
- AZ-500 - Microsoft Azure Security Technologies
- MS-900 - Microsoft 365 Fundamentals
- MS-101 - Microsoft 365 Mobility and Security
- AZ-204 - Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure
- MS-700 - Managing Microsoft Teams
- AZ-700 - Designing and Implementing Microsoft Azure Networking Solutions
- SC-300 - Microsoft Identity and Access Administrator
- MS-100 - Microsoft 365 Identity and Services
- SC-200 - Microsoft Security Operations Analyst
- AZ-400 - Microsoft Azure DevOps Solutions
- AZ-140 - Configuring and Operating Windows Virtual Desktop on Microsoft Azure
- SC-100 - Microsoft Cybersecurity Architect
- MD-100 - Windows 10
- MD-101 - Managing Modern Desktops
- MS-500 - Microsoft 365 Security Administration
- PL-300 - Microsoft Power BI Data Analyst
- DP-203 - Data Engineering on Microsoft Azure
- SC-900 - Microsoft Security, Compliance, and Identity Fundamentals
- PL-200 - Microsoft Power Platform Functional Consultant
- DP-300 - Administering Relational Databases on Microsoft Azure
- AZ-800 - Administering Windows Server Hybrid Core Infrastructure
- AI-900 - Microsoft Azure AI Fundamentals
- PL-400 - Microsoft Power Platform Developer
- PL-900 - Microsoft Power Platform Fundamentals
- SC-400 - Microsoft Information Protection Administrator
- MS-203 - Microsoft 365 Messaging
- AZ-801 - Configuring Windows Server Hybrid Advanced Services
- MS-720 - Microsoft Teams Voice Engineer
- DP-900 - Microsoft Azure Data Fundamentals
- MB-300 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Core Finance and Operations
- MB-800 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Functional Consultant
- PL-600 - Microsoft Power Platform Solution Architect
- PL-100 - Microsoft Power Platform App Maker
- MB-910 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals Customer Engagement Apps (CRM)
- AI-102 - Designing and Implementing a Microsoft Azure AI Solution
- MB-210 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales
- DP-500 - Designing and Implementing Enterprise-Scale Analytics Solutions Using Microsoft Azure and Microsoft Power BI
- AZ-220 - Microsoft Azure IoT Developer
- MB-700 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Solution Architect
- MB-310 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance Functional Consultant
- DP-100 - Designing and Implementing a Data Science Solution on Azure
- MS-220 - Troubleshooting Microsoft Exchange Online
- MB-920 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals Finance and Operations Apps (ERP)
- MB-330 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management
- AZ-120 - Planning and Administering Microsoft Azure for SAP Workloads
- MS-740 - Troubleshooting Microsoft Teams
- AZ-600 - Configuring and Operating a Hybrid Cloud with Microsoft Azure Stack Hub
- MB-230 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Service Functional Consultant
- MO-201 - Microsoft Excel Expert (Excel and Excel 2019)
- MB-340 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Commerce Functional Consultant
- MB-500 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Developer
- DP-420 - Designing and Implementing Cloud-Native Applications Using Microsoft Azure Cosmos DB
- MO-200 - Microsoft Excel (Excel and Excel 2019)
- 98-349 - Windows Operating System Fundamentals
- MB-260 - Microsoft Customer Data Platform Specialist
- MB-320 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing
- MS-600 - Building Applications and Solutions with Microsoft 365 Core Services
- MO-100 - Microsoft Word (Word and Word 2019)
- 77-888 - Excel 2010 Expert
- MO-300 - Microsoft PowerPoint (PowerPoint and PowerPoint 2019)
- MB-240 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Field Service
- 77-427 - Excel 2013 Expert Part One
- AZ-720 - Troubleshooting Microsoft Azure Connectivity
- 62-193 - Technology Literacy for Educators
- MB-220 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Marketing
- PL-500 - Microsoft Power Automate RPA Developer
Purchase Microsoft PL-200 Exam Training Products Individually
Last Week Results!
Customers Passed Microsoft PL-200 Exam
Average Score In Real Exam At Testing Centre
Questions came word for word from this dump