Microsoft MB-210 Bundle
- Exam: MB-210 Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales
- Exam Provider: Microsoft
Real Microsoft MB-210 Exam Dumps Questions
Microsoft MB-210 Exam Dumps, practice test questions, Verified Answers, Fast Updates!
MB-210 Questions & Answers
146 Questions & Answers
Includes real MB-210 exam questions types found on actual exam such as drag and drop, simulation, type in, and fill in the blank. Fast updates, accurate answers for Microsoft MB-210 exam.
54 Video Lectures
Learn from Top Industry Professionals who provide detailed video lectures based on Real Life Scenarios which you will encounter in exam.
MB-210 Study Guide
354 PDF Pages
Study Guide developed by industry experts who have written exams in the past. Covers in-depth knowledge which includes Entire Exam Blueprint.
Microsoft MB-210 Exam Dumps, Microsoft MB-210 practice test questions
100% accurate & updated Microsoft certification MB-210 practice test questions & exam dumps for preparing. Study your way to pass with accurate Microsoft MB-210 Exam Dumps questions & answers. Verified by Microsoft experts with 20+ years of experience to create these accurate Microsoft MB-210 dumps & practice test exam questions. All the resources available for Certbolt MB-210 Microsoft certification practice test questions and answers, exam dumps, study guide, video training course provides a complete package for your exam prep needs.
Passing the Microsoft MB-210 test is a perfect opportunity for candidates to get certified and launch their careers as functional consultants.
Why Sit for MB-210?
The Microsoft MB-210 mainly tests your ability to keep your sales team at peak productivity. Your role is to configure and expand the key functionality of contacts, accounts, leads, and opportunities. You’re as well to support entities by ensuring that the sales processes of the company are mapped to the right place. Among other things, you’ll be identifying opportunities that apply the usage of Power Apps in developing unified experiences across all devices. This exam is related to the Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Sales Functional Consultant Associate certification. To earn it, one must pass MB-210 after MB-200 test.
MB-210 Target Audience
This exam is relevant for the following target audiences:
- Individuals with sales expertise;
- Consultants who have the responsibility to implement solutions that support the sales lifecycle. All in all, you should be able to run this cycle with efficiency in order to meet the objectives of your company, revenue targets, and business plans.
In addition, the applicants need to have secure business comprehension that is acquired through the first-hand experience in sales.
Facts about Microsoft MB-210 Exam
The Microsoft MB-210 contains 40-60 questions which are supposed to be completed in 3 hours. The test is available in English only and its fee will be $165 for those candidates from the USA. Styling of questions observes multiple choices, case studies, repeated answers, active screen, labs, review screen, short answer, and others. All the Microsoft certification exams are offered through Pearson VUE. So, to register for your MB-210 test, log into your Pearson VUE account to choose the proctored exam. Follow the prompts to complete the registration process. Certification is awarded upon garnering 700 points and more.
Scope of Knowledge Measured by MB-210
To clear the Microsoft MB-210, you need to master the following topics:
- Configuring Added Tools & Services;
- Managing Core Sales Entities;
- Performing Configuration.
MB-210 exam transverses the three different domains that we shall be considering. To start is the one on Configuring Added Tools & Services. The first core field encloses aspects like configuring integration using external apps for sales. Candidates will scrutinize the implementation of sales insights for Dynamics 365 and relationship sales. In addition, they must explain use cases targeting customer insights, Power Virtual Agents, and AI Builder. This is followed by the field of managing forecasting where abilities to be developed encompass configuring forecasts, defining properties & scheduling, and choosing a template. The last field is about creating and configuring playbooks. It determines if a student can define categories for playbook and manage templates for the same.
The next MB-210 exam domain is concerning the Managing of Core Sales Entities. This one splits into six sections. The first focuses on creating and managing accounts alongside contacts. The areas to touch here are creating and managing accounts, contacts, and activities. The second section is about creating and managing leads. Of concern here is creating and searching for leads, converting activities to leads, carrying out lead qualification, and configuring status reasons. In the third part with respect to creating and managing opportunities, learners will have a chance to study and make sense of managing opportunities and tracking stakeholders. Adding product line related items to available opportunities, customizing opportunities, and configuring status reasons are other activities to consider. Still, in the second domain, the fourth activity deals with creating and managing quotes. The relevant issues include adding quotes to available opportunities, editing quotes in varied stages, sending quotes to potential customers, and converting the quotes to actual orders. The fifth issue touches on creating and managing the processing of sales orders. This includes managing orders, invoicing, and competitors. The last bit is on creating and managing products and their respective catalogs. With this, candidates garner skills in creating and managing products, product families, and product bundles. It’s also about creating and managing price lists, discount lists, unit groups, and product lifecycles.
The third and last topic for MB-210 exam is with reference to Performing Configuration. There are three core areas from where to draw further skills. The initial one is about configuring sales settings. To pay attention to is configuring territories in addition to hierarchal territories for sales, and positioning settings for auto numbers, business settings, and security roles for sales. Of importance also is configuring components of management and creating and managing sales collateral. The next area concerns configuring processes where skills in configuring duplicate rules for detection, record creation, and business process flows for sales are looked at. The last bit recognizes the criticality of creating and configuring sales visualization. It’s no wonder this section pays attention to configuring Power BI template apps and sales dashboards. The attention is also on designing and creating sales charts and designing sales reports.
Career Paths, Roles, Responsibilities, and Salary
On accomplishing the dictates of the Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Sales Functional Consultant through MB-200 in addition to MB-210 exams, you can explore job opportunities as a functional consultant whose expertise includes sales. You’ll take charge of solution implementation while ensuring they support the lifecycle of sales and can run efficiently. This is to meet targets for revenue, business goals, and the overall objectives of the firm. Based on Glassdoor.com salaries, Dynamics 365 functional consultants are entitled to about $77k as annual pay. However, reaching the certification should encourage you to go further by exploring skills that are more complex. There are more advanced Dynamics 365 certifications within the level of expert and you may wish to consider going after one. They include:
- The Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 + Power Platform Solution Architect Expert;
- The Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations Apps Solution Architect Expert.
Though these two certifications target those candidates who are considering the role of a solutions architect, still you can benefit a lot by acquiring the skills and the certifications as well. This will expand your horizons by giving you the ability to apply to more career opportunities. Also, when your skills encompass such critical areas, your manager or company will offer you bigger responsibilities accompanied by greater pay.
Pass your Microsoft MB-210 certification exam with the latest Microsoft MB-210 practice test questions and answers. Total exam prep solutions provide shortcut for passing the exam by using MB-210 Microsoft certification practice test questions and answers, exam dumps, video training course and study guide.
Microsoft MB-210 practice test questions and Answers, Microsoft MB-210 Exam Dumps
Got questions about Microsoft MB-210 exam dumps, Microsoft MB-210 practice test questions?Click Here to Read FAQ
Top Microsoft Exams
- AZ-104 - Microsoft Azure Administrator
- AZ-900 - Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
- AZ-303 - Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies
- AZ-304 - Microsoft Azure Architect Design
- MS-100 - Microsoft 365 Identity and Services
- MS-101 - Microsoft 365 Mobility and Security
- AZ-500 - Microsoft Azure Security Technologies
- AZ-204 - Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure
- MD-100 - Windows 10
- MS-700 - Managing Microsoft Teams
- MS-500 - Microsoft 365 Security Administration
- MD-101 - Managing Modern Desktops
- MS-900 - Microsoft 365 Fundamentals
- AZ-400 - Microsoft Azure DevOps Solutions
- MS-203 - Microsoft 365 Messaging
- DA-100 - Analyzing Data with Microsoft Power BI
- DP-203 - Data Engineering on Microsoft Azure
- PL-900 - Microsoft Power Platform Fundamentals
- SC-300 - Microsoft Identity and Access Administrator
- MB-300 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Core Finance and Operations
- DP-900 - Microsoft Azure Data Fundamentals
- PL-100 - Microsoft Power Platform App Maker
- PL-200 - Microsoft Power Platform Functional Consultant
- DP-300 - Administering Relational Databases on Microsoft Azure
- AI-900 - Microsoft Azure AI Fundamentals
- MB-800 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Functional Consultant
- SC-200 - Microsoft Security Operations Analyst
- AZ-140 - Configuring and Operating Windows Virtual Desktop on Microsoft Azure
- 98-365 - Windows Server Administration Fundamentals
- SC-900 - Microsoft Security, Compliance, and Identity Fundamentals
- MB-310 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance
- PL-400 - Microsoft Power Platform Developer
- 98-366 - Networking Fundamentals
- MS-600 - Building Applications and Solutions with Microsoft 365 Core Services
- MB-210 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales
- MB-330 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management
- DP-100 - Designing and Implementing a Data Science Solution on Azure
- SC-400 - Microsoft Information Protection Administrator
- PL-600 - Microsoft Power Platform Solution Architect
- 98-367 - Security Fundamentals
- 98-364 - Database Fundamentals
- 98-381 - Introduction to Programming Using Python
- AI-102 - Designing and Implementing a Microsoft Azure AI Solution
- MB-220 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Marketing
- AZ-600 - Configuring and Operating a Hybrid Cloud with Microsoft Azure Stack Hub
- MB-500 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Developer
- 98-361 - Software Development Fundamentals
- 98-349 - Windows Operating System Fundamentals
- MB-700 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Solution Architect
- MB-900 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals
- 62-193 - Technology Literacy for Educators
- MS-740 - Troubleshooting Microsoft Teams (beta)
- MB-910 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals Customer Engagement Apps (CRM)
- MB-320 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing
- AZ-120 - Planning and Administering Microsoft Azure for SAP Workloads
- MB-230 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Customer Service
- MO-200 - Microsoft Excel (Excel and Excel 2019)
- MB-240 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Field Service
- MO-201 - Microsoft Excel Expert (Excel and Excel 2019)
- MO-400 - Microsoft Outlook (Outlook and Outlook 2019)
- AZ-220 - Microsoft Azure IoT Developer
- 98-388 - Introduction to Programming Using Java
- MB-340 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Commerce Functional Consultant (beta)
- 77-727 - Excel 2016: Core Data Analysis, Manipulation, and Presentation
- MO-100 - Microsoft Word (Word and Word 2019)
- 98-383 - Introduction to Programming Using HTML and CSS
- MB-920 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals Finance and Operations Apps (ERP)
Purchase Microsoft MB-210 Exam Training Products Individually
Last Week Results!
Customers Passed Microsoft MB-210 Exam
Average Score In Real Exam At Testing Centre
Questions came word for word from this dump