Pass MB-700 Certification Exam Fast
Real Microsoft MB-700 Exam Dumps Questions
Microsoft MB-700 Exam Dumps, practice test questions, Verified Answers, Fast Updates!
60 Questions and Answers
Includes real MB-700 exam questions types found on actual exam such as drag and drop, simulation, type in, and fill in the blank. Fast updates, accurate answers for Microsoft MB-700 exam.
Microsoft MB-700 Exam Dumps, Microsoft MB-700 practice test questions
100% accurate & updated Microsoft certification MB-700 practice test questions & exam dumps for preparing. Study your way to pass with accurate Microsoft MB-700 Exam Dumps questions & answers. Verified by Microsoft experts with 20+ years of experience to create these accurate Microsoft MB-700 dumps & practice test exam questions. All the resources available for Certbolt MB-700 Microsoft certification practice test questions and answers, exam dumps, study guide, video training course provides a complete package for your exam prep needs.
MB-700 is the standard Microsoft exam for individuals willing to improve their skills in business solutions. Those professionals who want to get proficient in the functional and technical areas of Dynamics 365 solutions and want to excel in their IT careers, must consider taking this test. It leads to the Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations App Solution Architect Expert certification.
Who Is MB-700 Test Intended for?
MB-700 exam is designed for the Microsoft Dynamics 365 trusted advisors who know business practices and software capabilities. They know how to choose and implement solutions that can attain the pre-defined goals of the firm. The candidates who apply for this test should be skilled and knowledgeable in the functional areas and platform tools such as manufacturing, supply chain management, and finance. When it comes to the experience requirements, they need to have practical background as technical or functional consultants and be competent in handling effective communication with both companies and implementation teams. Apart from gaining prior experience, the candidate needs to earn one of the associate-level Dynamics 365 certifications disclosed on the official certification page on the Microsoft website.
What Is MB-700 Test?
MB-700 is the exam that will lead you to the Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations App Solution Architect Expert certification. Like other Microsoft tests, it has 40-60 questions such as drag & drops, hot area, mark review, MCQs, active screen, build lists and short answers that the candidate has to attempt within 150 minutes. One may sit for this exam in English and should pay $165 to register for it. It is not a fixed price as it varies from one country to another.
To ace MB-700 test, applicants need to prepare well by taking the instructor-led course available on the Microsoft website. Once achieves this certificate, professionals can put it in their social media profiles to attract employers.
Topics Covered in MB-700 Exam
This Microsoft exam tests one’s knowledge and competence in accomplishing tasks related to the following areas:
- Defining solution requirements
- Creating solution management and testing strategies
- Working with solution components
The first tested area revolves around solution requirements. It has five points, the first one is identifying business requirements that include a description of the organization with divisions, companies, and other entities, operational & analytical reports, visualizing the organizational structure, and identifying reporting requirements. The second subtopic focuses on the performance of gap analyses that cover business requirements to determine the gap between current services and apps and finding business processes that should be added, modified, or removed to achieve business goals. The third topic is defining compliance requirements that describes those associated with localization and audit, data privacy regulation, and governmental compliance requirements. The fourth sub-topic focuses on defining security requirements, designing the strategy for segregating duties, and architecture for a solution. Lastly, the candidate will learn about determining licensing costs and needs. This topic emphasizes estimating the costs and benefits of a solution related to ongoing infrastructure and cloud services.
The second tested objective involves defining solution management and testing strategies. It consists of three subtopics, and the first one is dedicated to making an application lifecycle management strategy that comprises identifying and selecting instance types, using cases, methodologies, and integration points for implementing Azure DevOps functionality. The second subtopic is advising lifecycle services that include choosing the right LCS tools to support the solution and Regression Suite Automation Tool as well as Regulatory Updates. Lastly, in the third subtopic, candidates will get knowledge about defining a testing strategy. It also determines when to use SysTest, RSAT, and other technologies and tools. Moreover, determining performance goals & requirements, predicting volumes for transaction, and load testing strategies are also included in the exam syllabus.
The third tested domain emphasizes creating solution components. There are four subtopics for this part of the exam. Starting from the first one, it is all about designing the business process, so the applicants have to learn about identifying opportunities for business optimization, selecting solution components for the functional areas, and mapping the business process steps and requirements to plan a solution. The second subtopic is designing data management & migration strategies that involves developing a data migration strategy along with a data cut-over plan, characterizing data sources, and creating a master data management strategy. The third subtopic is designing system integrations that focuses on recommending add-on technologies and services, planning options for integration with third-party solutions, and identifying opportunities to increase ROI. The last subtopic is creating solution infrastructure that covers defining performance requirements, identifying required infrastructure apps, components, features, and services, and choosing between a cloud-based implementation and on-premises one.
Once you achieve the expert-level certification by passing MB-700 exam, you will get a lot of opportunities in the job market. Due to improved skills and up-to-date competence, applicant becomes eligible for the next job titles:
- Functional consultant
- Solutions architect
- Microsoft Dynamics administrator
- Microsoft Dynamics analyst and developer, etc.
When it comes to compensation, the average salary of a functional consultant is $100k per year, and the solutions architect earns around $110k annually, as stated by Glassdoor.com. Moreover, you can see an obvious increase in salary after accomplishing Microsoft certified: Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations App Solution Architect Expert certification.
This expert-level exam MB-700 and its corresponding certification can help professionals go far within the IT sector due to enhancing their knowledge and making them experienced solutions architects. At this level, the candidate is an expert in functional and technical consulting and business solutions. Thus, they can look for another advanced-level Microsoft certification like Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 + Power Platform Solution Architect Expert to boost their knowledge within the IT field.
Pass your Microsoft MB-700 certification exam with the latest Microsoft MB-700 practice test questions and answers. Total exam prep solutions provide shortcut for passing the exam by using MB-700 Microsoft certification practice test questions and answers, exam dumps, video training course and study guide.
Microsoft MB-700 practice test questions and Answers, Microsoft MB-700 Exam Dumps
Got questions about Microsoft MB-700 exam dumps, Microsoft MB-700 practice test questions?Click Here to Read FAQ
Top Microsoft Exams
- AZ-104 - Microsoft Azure Administrator
- AZ-900 - Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
- AZ-303 - Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies
- AZ-304 - Microsoft Azure Architect Design
- MS-100 - Microsoft 365 Identity and Services
- AZ-204 - Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure
- AZ-500 - Microsoft Azure Security Technologies
- MS-700 - Managing Microsoft Teams
- MD-101 - Managing Modern Desktops
- MD-100 - Windows 10
- MS-500 - Microsoft 365 Security Administration
- MS-101 - Microsoft 365 Mobility and Security
- MS-900 - Microsoft 365 Fundamentals
- DA-100 - Analyzing Data with Microsoft Power BI
- AZ-400 - Microsoft Azure DevOps Solutions
- DP-200 - Implementing an Azure Data Solution
- MS-203 - Microsoft 365 Messaging
- PL-900 - Microsoft Power Platform Fundamentals
- DP-201 - Designing an Azure Data Solution
- PL-200 - Microsoft Power Platform Functional Consultant
- MB-300 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Core Finance and Operations
- DP-900 - Microsoft Azure Data Fundamentals
- DP-100 - Designing and Implementing a Data Science Solution on Azure
- AI-900 - Microsoft Azure AI Fundamentals
- DP-300 - Administering Relational Databases on Microsoft Azure
- MB-310 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance
- PL-100 - Microsoft Power Platform App Maker
- 98-365 - Windows Server Administration Fundamentals
- DP-203 - Data Engineering on Microsoft Azure (beta)
- SC-300 - Microsoft Identity and Access Administrator
- AI-100 - Designing and Implementing an Azure AI Solution
- MS-600 - Building Applications and Solutions with Microsoft 365 Core Services
- 98-361 - Software Development Fundamentals
- MB-330 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management
- MB-800 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Functional Consultant
- MB-210 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales
- MB-901 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals
- 98-367 - Security Fundamentals
- MB-230 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Customer Service
- SC-200 - Microsoft Security Operations Analyst
- MB-500 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Developer
- PL-400 - Microsoft Power Platform Developer
- AZ-120 - Planning and Administering Microsoft Azure for SAP Workloads
- AZ-140 - Configuring and Operating Windows Virtual Desktop on Microsoft Azure (beta)
- 98-364 - Database Fundamentals
- MB-220 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Marketing
- 77-727 - Excel 2016: Core Data Analysis, Manipulation, and Presentation
- 98-349 - Windows Operating System Fundamentals
- SC-400 - Microsoft Information Protection Administrator
- AZ-220 - Microsoft Azure IoT Developer
- 98-381 - Introduction to Programming Using Python
- 98-383 - Introduction to Programming Using HTML and CSS
- MB-320 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing
- 98-368 - Mobility and Devices Fundamentals
- 62-193 - Technology Literacy for Educators
- 98-388 - Introduction to Programming Using Java
- MB-240 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Field Service
- 98-366 - Networking Fundamentals
- PL-600 - Microsoft Power Platform Solution Architect (beta)
- 98-375 - HTML5 App Development Fundamentals
- 77-420 - Excel 2013
- 77-728 - Excel 2016 Expert: Interpreting Data for Insights
- MB2-716 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customization and Configuration
- MB-600 - Microsoft Power Apps + Dynamics 365 Solution Architect
- MB-700 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Solution Architect
- MO-100 - Microsoft Word (Word and Word 2019)
- 77-888 - Excel 2010 Expert
- AZ-600 - Configuring and Operating a Hybrid Cloud with Microsoft Azure Stack Hub
- MO-200 - Microsoft Excel (Excel and Excel 2019)
- AI-102 - Designing and Implementing a Microsoft Azure AI Solution (beta)
- MB-900 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals
Last Week Results!
Customers Passed Microsoft MB-700 Exam
Average Score In Real Exam At Testing Centre
Questions came word for word from this dump