Microsoft AZ-303 Bundle
- Exam: AZ-303 Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies
- Exam Provider: Microsoft
Real Microsoft AZ-303 Exam Dumps Questions
Microsoft AZ-303 Exam Dumps, practice test questions, Verified Answers, Fast Updates!
AZ-303 Questions & Answers
213 Questions & Answers
Includes real AZ-303 exam questions types found on actual exam such as drag and drop, simulation, type in, and fill in the blank. Fast updates, accurate answers for Microsoft AZ-303 exam.
93 Video Lectures
Learn from Top Industry Professionals who provide detailed video lectures based on Real Life Scenarios which you will encounter in exam.
AZ-303 Study Guide
926 PDF Pages
Study Guide developed by industry experts who have written exams in the past. Covers in-depth knowledge which includes Entire Exam Blueprint.
Microsoft AZ-303 Exam Dumps, Microsoft AZ-303 practice test questions
100% accurate & updated Microsoft certification AZ-303 practice test questions & exam dumps for preparing. Study your way to pass with accurate Microsoft AZ-303 Exam Dumps questions & answers. Verified by Microsoft experts with 20+ years of experience to create these accurate Microsoft AZ-303 dumps & practice test exam questions. All the resources available for Certbolt AZ-303 Microsoft certification practice test questions and answers, exam dumps, study guide, video training course provides a complete package for your exam prep needs.
The Microsoft AZ-303 test is one of the two exams for attaining the Microsoft Certified: Azure Solutions Architect Expert certification that will prove your mastery of Azure architect solutions, data platforms, and Azure infrastructure.
Who Is AZ-303 Exam Intended for?
Exam AZ-303 was designed for those candidates with high-level skills in administering Azure. The main thing that you need to know is that it is directed towards those individuals who have some experience with Microsoft Azure. This should consider IT operations in spheres like networking, identity, disaster recovery, virtualization, security, business continuity, data platform, governance, and budgeting. More expected experience is in areas like DevOps processes and development for Azure.
Does AZ-303 Have Any Formal Prerequisites?
The vendor does not set any obligatory requirements to be eligible for this test, however, some prior work experience mentioned in the previous paragraph is desirable.
What Is AZ-303 Exam?
There are important things that you need to know about the Microsoft AZ-303 test first. For starters, it stands for Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies. It is all about planning and instrumenting solutions keeping on Microsoft Azure. If you go for this exam, you will also have to pass AZ-304 test. It’s critical that you know that Microsoft AZ-303 lasts 180 minutes and consists of around 40-60 multiple-choice, case study, best answer, build lists, short answer, review screen, and more styles of questions. If you want to complete this test in the given time limit, it is important that you start working on your time management skills. The least score to qualify for accreditation is 700 points. Candidates register for this test by paying $165. Remember that AZ-303 is granted in English, Chinese (Simplified), Japanese, and Korean.
What Objectives Are Covered in Microsoft AZ-303 Exam?
There are 4 topics included in this test, which are the following:
- Implementing Solutions for Management and Security;
- Implementing Solutions targeting Applications;
- Manage Data Platforms;
- Monitor an Azure Infrastructure.
Each domain closes in on a number of technical issues concerning architecting solutions on Azure. To dive deeper, the first one involves maintaining workloads, implementing load balancing and security for networks, and administering solutions regarding Azure governance. Included as well is maintaining solutions regarding security. So, within this tested area, you will find issues such as migrating workloads, implementing Azure backup for VMs, disaster recovery, and management for Azure update. Also considered within this domain are aspects like creating and managing hierarchical structures, implementing firewall for Web Apps, executing traffic manager for Azure, executing Bastion, setting up and performing access review, implementing and configuring KeyVault, and registering and managing apps in Azure AD.
The second objective concerns implementation of platforms for apps and executing container-based apps. You will master abilities such as creating and configuring services for Azure App, creating and managing deployment slots, implementing logic apps and Azure functions, designing container images, and configuring services for Azure Kubernetes. Involved here also are aspects like publishing and automating image deployment targeting container registry and publishing solutions on the Azure container instance.
For the third exam topic, the aspects considered include implementing databases concerning NoSQL and those for Azure SQL. This encompasses issues like configuring account tables for storage, selecting the right APIs for CosmosDB, and setting up replicas in CosmosDB. It also concerns implementing managed instances for Azure SQL database and configuring settings for Azure SQL. Further, configuring HA for Azure SQL and publishing Azure SQL databases will be included here.
The fourth and final assessed area focuses on executing and monitoring infrastructure for Azure and is a bit expansive. It includes implementing monitoring for cloud architecture, implementing accounts targeting storage, implementing VMs meant for Linux and Windows, implementing storage accounts, executing virtual networking, executing Active Directory for Azure, automating resources designed for deployment in addition to configuration, executing virtual networking, Azure Active Directory, and executing and managing hybrid identities. This is where you will be establishing technical abilities in monitoring security, performance, and health in addition to availability and cost. This domain is also about mastering the configuration of advanced logging and logging targeting workloads and configuring and maintaining advanced alerts. Still, for the fourth domain under VMs for Linux and Windows, the focal point is on configuring high availability, storage, selecting sizes for virtual machines, executing dedicated hosts for Azure, administering scale sets, and configuring encryption for Azure disk. Among others, there are also issues about virtual networking such as implementing connections for VNet to VNet and executing VNet peering.
What Are Your Job Role and Career Opportunities Available after Attaining This Certification?
After acing the Microsoft AZ-303 as well as AZ-304 tests, you will receive the Microsoft Certified: Azure Solutions Architect Expert certification. This is an indication of your abilities to perform your Azure solutions architect role. Your responsibilities will include offering advice to stakeholders and additionally translating needs for a business to portray security, scalability, and reliability in cloud solutions. The professionals you will be working with include cloud administrators and DBAs for ensuring that all the solutions are fully implemented. Therefore, once you earn your certificate, you can easily become an Azure solutions architect professional in the organization of your choice and really accelerate your career. Some of the paths include senior solutions architect, enterprise architect IT, and IT director. Thus, you will surely get your salary increased and get promoted. As per PayScale.com, the average pay for all paths is $119,412 yearly. Specifically, the median salary for senior solutions architects is $135,436, for enterprise architects in IT, it is $133,720, and finally, IT directors get $120,874 annually.
What Other Certifications Can You Pursue after Microsoft Certified: Azure Solutions Architect Expert?
After passing the required tests and getting your Microsoft expert certification, you can decide to apply for a job while pursuing another certificate within the expert category and in the Azure space. An appropriate one would be the Microsoft Certified: DevOps Engineer Expert. This certification is designed for Azure developers but it can still boost your skills as an Azure solutions expert.
Pass your Microsoft AZ-303 certification exam with the latest Microsoft AZ-303 practice test questions and answers. Total exam prep solutions provide shortcut for passing the exam by using AZ-303 Microsoft certification practice test questions and answers, exam dumps, video training course and study guide.
Microsoft AZ-303 practice test questions and Answers, Microsoft AZ-303 Exam Dumps
Got questions about Microsoft AZ-303 exam dumps, Microsoft AZ-303 practice test questions?Click Here to Read FAQ
Top Microsoft Exams
- AZ-104 - Microsoft Azure Administrator
- AZ-900 - Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
- AZ-305 - Designing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions (beta)
- MS-100 - Microsoft 365 Identity and Services
- AZ-204 - Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure
- MS-700 - Managing Microsoft Teams
- MS-900 - Microsoft 365 Fundamentals
- AZ-500 - Microsoft Azure Security Technologies
- MD-101 - Managing Modern Desktops
- MD-100 - Windows 10
- SC-900 - Microsoft Security, Compliance, and Identity Fundamentals
- MS-101 - Microsoft 365 Mobility and Security
- MS-500 - Microsoft 365 Security Administration
- SC-200 - Microsoft Security Operations Analyst
- DP-203 - Data Engineering on Microsoft Azure
- PL-900 - Microsoft Power Platform Fundamentals
- DP-900 - Microsoft Azure Data Fundamentals
- AZ-400 - Microsoft Azure DevOps Solutions
- PL-200 - Microsoft Power Platform Functional Consultant
- MS-203 - Microsoft 365 Messaging
- AZ-700 - Designing and Implementing Microsoft Azure Networking Solutions
- SC-300 - Microsoft Identity and Access Administrator
- AZ-800 - Administering Windows Server Hybrid Core Infrastructure
- AZ-303 - Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies
- MS-720 - Microsoft Teams Voice Engineer
- MB-300 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Core Finance and Operations
- AZ-140 - Configuring and Operating Windows Virtual Desktop on Microsoft Azure
- DP-300 - Administering Relational Databases on Microsoft Azure
- DA-100 - Analyzing Data with Microsoft Power BI
- PL-300 - Microsoft Power BI Data Analyst
- MB-800 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Functional Consultant
- AZ-304 - Microsoft Azure Architect Design
- PL-100 - Microsoft Power Platform App Maker
- DP-100 - Designing and Implementing a Data Science Solution on Azure
- AI-900 - Microsoft Azure AI Fundamentals
- PL-600 - Microsoft Power Platform Solution Architect
- MB-910 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals Customer Engagement Apps (CRM)
- AZ-801 - Configuring Windows Server Hybrid Advanced Services
- SC-400 - Microsoft Information Protection Administrator
- MS-600 - Building Applications and Solutions with Microsoft 365 Core Services
- MB-310 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance
- PL-400 - Microsoft Power Platform Developer
- AI-102 - Designing and Implementing a Microsoft Azure AI Solution
- MB-210 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales
- MB-230 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Service Functional Consultant
- 98-365 - Windows Server Administration Fundamentals
- MB-920 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals Finance and Operations Apps (ERP)
- MS-740 - Troubleshooting Microsoft Teams
- MB-500 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Developer
- 98-364 - Database Fundamentals
- MB-320 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing
- MB-330 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management
- AZ-600 - Configuring and Operating a Hybrid Cloud with Microsoft Azure Stack Hub
- MO-200 - Microsoft Excel (Excel and Excel 2019)
- MB-240 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Field Service
- 98-381 - Introduction to Programming Using Python
- AZ-120 - Planning and Administering Microsoft Azure for SAP Workloads
- 98-349 - Windows Operating System Fundamentals
- MO-100 - Microsoft Word (Word and Word 2019)
- MO-201 - Microsoft Excel Expert (Excel and Excel 2019)
- DP-420 - Designing and Implementing Cloud-Native Applications Using Microsoft Azure Cosmos DB (beta)
- 98-361 - Software Development Fundamentals
- AZ-220 - Microsoft Azure IoT Developer
- MB-700 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Solution Architect
- 77-725 - Word 2016: Core Document Creation, Collaboration and Communication
- MO-300 - Microsoft PowerPoint (PowerPoint and PowerPoint 2019)
- MB-900 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals
- MB-220 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Marketing
- MO-400 - Microsoft Outlook (Outlook and Outlook 2019)
- 98-367 - Security Fundamentals
- MB-260 - Microsoft Customer Data Platform Specialist (beta)
- 98-366 - Networking Fundamentals
- 77-420 - Excel 2013
- 77-727 - Excel 2016: Core Data Analysis, Manipulation, and Presentation
- MB-340 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Commerce Functional Consultant
- MO-500 - Microsoft Access Expert Exam
Purchase Microsoft AZ-303 Exam Training Products Individually
Last Week Results!
Customers Passed Microsoft AZ-303 Exam
Average Score In Real Exam At Testing Centre
Questions came word for word from this dump