Pass 77-888 Certification Exam Fast
Real Microsoft 77-888 Exam Dumps Questions
Microsoft 77-888 Exam Dumps, practice test questions, Verified Answers, Fast Updates!
61 Questions and Answers
Includes real 77-888 exam questions types found on actual exam such as drag and drop, simulation, type in, and fill in the blank. Fast updates, accurate answers for Microsoft 77-888 exam.
Microsoft 77-888 Exam Dumps, Microsoft 77-888 practice test questions
100% accurate & updated Microsoft certification 77-888 practice test questions & exam dumps for preparing. Study your way to pass with accurate Microsoft 77-888 Exam Dumps questions & answers. Verified by Microsoft experts with 20+ years of experience to create these accurate Microsoft 77-888 dumps & practice test exam questions. All the resources available for Certbolt 77-888 Microsoft certification practice test questions and answers, exam dumps, study guide, video training course provides a complete package for your exam prep needs.
Microsoft 77-888 is an exam intended to polish one’s knowledge of the features covering the Excel 2010 setting. It signifies that an individual can work efficiently with advanced functions, formulas, and key data analysis tools. Completing this test also substantiates proficiency in data manipulation, presentation, and collaboration.
Main Exam Details
Having a solid familiarity with the Microsoft Excel 2010 environment allows one to organize and calculate data easily and efficiently as well as manipulate raw data to meet all sorts of needs and ensure improved productivity. All these major attributes are elaborated in the Microsoft 77-888 test. The best thing about this exam is anyone can technically partake in it since there are no specific prerequisites set by the vendor. But of course, it’s highly recommended to be aware of the basics of Excel before jumping aboard the exam process.
In addition, this test does not have a corresponding certification. Despite that, passing 77-888 is already a great accomplishment. Professionals can still include this on their profile to help them stand out in a pool of applicants. Therefore, it can help in the preparation of the future workforce opportunities or academic ventures.
Major Exam Objectives
To further understand this Microsoft Office certification exam, let’s take a closer look at the key topics.
- Collaborating and maintaining workbooks
To start, it’s important that candidates have a prior understanding of core Excel 2010 features. This way, it will be easy for them to study various workbook settings, data options, and properties. For this section, individuals get to reinforce their comprehension of advanced properties, particularly saving workbooks as templates as well as importing and exporting XML data.
Another relevant factor to take note of is the application of passwords and other restricting permissions in a workbook. By knowing the basic protection features and sharing options, professionals can ensure the protection of information according to their needs. And to effectively sustain shared workbooks, learn how to merge them and make use of the Track Changes options.
- Applying various formulas and functions
Formulas and functions are some of the crucial facets of any Microsoft Excel environment. Therefore, applicants need to be aware of mastering all their general and advanced features. To make it more organized, one can start with auditing formulas. This entails tracing formulas precedents, errors, and dependents, along with pinpointing invalid data and correcting its related errors.
Manipulation of formula options is also essential, hence there is a need to focus on iterative calculation options and automatic workbook calculation. Likewise, applicants should train to perform a variety of data summary tasks and functions in formulas, especially arraying formulas and utilizing a SUMIFS function. And, don’t forget to mug up on other germane functions such as Statistical, Cube, Financial, Text, as well as Date and Time.
- Demonstrating data visually
Adeptness in presenting data in a visual manner is a core skillset for every 77-888 candidate. So, bring your A-game when studying different advanced chart features such as Sparklines, Trend lines, Dual axes, and relevant chart templates.
The other important subjects covered in this domain are all about key automated analysis, especially What-If analysis, and the ever-efficient PivotTables and PivotCharts, that are useful in working on a worksheet. To become more competent, candidates should strengthen their aptitude in tasks such as using a slicer and picking data sets from a variety of external data connections.
- Maximizing the usage of macros and forms
The next major aspect covered in 77-888 exam is the creation and manipulation of macros. This commences with the technical functionalities within a macro tool. There are plenty of ways to run a macro ― in its normal state, when there’s an opened workbook, or there’s a button that is clicked. There is also an opportunity to record, assign, and even customize macro based on specific preferences. To alter a macro, simply head to the Quick Access Toolbar and apply your own modifications.
Aside from macros and their important facets, there are vital form controls that candidates need to study as well. This requires familiarity with inserting and manipulating form controls, together with arranging form properties.
Various Career Opportunities for Every Test-taker
Microsoft exams serve as an essential tool used by individuals seeking a position in an organization. By validating such a demanded skillset, they don’t just pass a test but also build a brighter technical career. And did you know that according to PayScale.com, Microsoft Office Specialists for Excel are compensated with an average pay of $53k? Thus, anyone who gets accredited by Microsoft becomes well-acknowledged in their respective fields.
And the best part of accomplishing the Microsoft 77-888 is the diversity of job roles. Microsoft Office as a whole is a groundbreaking advancement in the field of information technology. And being an expert in one of its services is a validation that you can accomplish tasks in a timely manner.
Suitable Certification Path for a More Fruitful Career
Passing 77-888 exam signifies one’s adeptness in Microsoft Excel 2010, and for those willing to become more proficient in this domain, there are other related MOS certifications available. These include Microsoft Office Specialist: Excel 2013 (exam77-420) and Microsoft Office Specialist: Microsoft Excel 2016 (Exam 77-727). Obtaining any of these two certificates makes one more knowledgeable of the entire Excel setup. And if you want to take your comprehension to newer heights, then carry on with Microsoft Office Specialist: Excel 2013 Expert (exams 77-427 and 77-428) or Microsoft Office Specialist: Excel 2016 Expert (Exam77-728).
Another recommended way to support the acquired skills is through earning more recent MOS accreditations. The candidates aiming to be up-to-date with the latest features can pursue the Microsoft Office Specialist: Excel Associate for Excel and Excel 2019 (exam MO-200) and then cap it off with Microsoft Office Specialist: Microsoft Excel Expert for Excel and Excel 2019 (exam MO-201).
Pass your Microsoft 77-888 certification exam with the latest Microsoft 77-888 practice test questions and answers. Total exam prep solutions provide shortcut for passing the exam by using 77-888 Microsoft certification practice test questions and answers, exam dumps, video training course and study guide.
- Collaborating and maintaining workbooks
Microsoft 77-888 practice test questions and Answers, Microsoft 77-888 Exam Dumps
Got questions about Microsoft 77-888 exam dumps, Microsoft 77-888 practice test questions?Click Here to Read FAQ
Top Microsoft Exams
- AZ-104 - Microsoft Azure Administrator
- AZ-900 - Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
- AZ-303 - Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies
- AZ-304 - Microsoft Azure Architect Design
- MS-100 - Microsoft 365 Identity and Services
- AZ-500 - Microsoft Azure Security Technologies
- AZ-204 - Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure
- MS-700 - Managing Microsoft Teams
- MD-100 - Windows 10
- MD-101 - Managing Modern Desktops
- MS-500 - Microsoft 365 Security Administration
- MS-101 - Microsoft 365 Mobility and Security
- MS-900 - Microsoft 365 Fundamentals
- DA-100 - Analyzing Data with Microsoft Power BI
- AZ-400 - Microsoft Azure DevOps Solutions
- DP-200 - Implementing an Azure Data Solution
- PL-900 - Microsoft Power Platform Fundamentals
- MS-203 - Microsoft 365 Messaging
- DP-201 - Designing an Azure Data Solution
- DP-100 - Designing and Implementing a Data Science Solution on Azure
- MB-300 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Core Finance and Operations
- DP-900 - Microsoft Azure Data Fundamentals
- AI-900 - Microsoft Azure AI Fundamentals
- PL-200 - Microsoft Power Platform Functional Consultant
- DP-300 - Administering Relational Databases on Microsoft Azure
- PL-100 - Microsoft Power Platform App Maker
- MB-310 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance
- DP-203 - Data Engineering on Microsoft Azure (beta)
- 98-365 - Windows Server Administration Fundamentals
- MB-901 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals
- SC-300 - Microsoft Identity and Access Administrator
- AI-100 - Designing and Implementing an Azure AI Solution
- MS-600 - Building Applications and Solutions with Microsoft 365 Core Services
- PL-400 - Microsoft Power Platform Developer
- 98-361 - Software Development Fundamentals
- SC-200 - Microsoft Security Operations Analyst
- MB-800 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Functional Consultant
- MB-230 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Customer Service
- 98-367 - Security Fundamentals
- MB-330 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management
- AZ-140 - Configuring and Operating Windows Virtual Desktop on Microsoft Azure (beta)
- MB-210 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales
- MB-500 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Developer
- MB-220 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Marketing
- AZ-120 - Planning and Administering Microsoft Azure for SAP Workloads
- 98-364 - Database Fundamentals
- MB-320 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing
- 98-349 - Windows Operating System Fundamentals
- 77-727 - Excel 2016: Core Data Analysis, Manipulation, and Presentation
- 98-381 - Introduction to Programming Using Python
- 98-383 - Introduction to Programming Using HTML and CSS
- AI-102 - Designing and Implementing a Microsoft Azure AI Solution (beta)
- 98-366 - Networking Fundamentals
- PL-600 - Microsoft Power Platform Solution Architect (beta)
- SC-400 - Microsoft Information Protection Administrator
- AZ-220 - Microsoft Azure IoT Developer
- 98-388 - Introduction to Programming Using Java
- MB-240 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Field Service
- 98-375 - HTML5 App Development Fundamentals
- 98-368 - Mobility and Devices Fundamentals
- 62-193 - Technology Literacy for Educators
- MB2-716 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customization and Configuration
- MB-600 - Microsoft Power Apps + Dynamics 365 Solution Architect
- MB-700 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Solution Architect
- MO-100 - Microsoft Word (Word and Word 2019)
- MO-200 - Microsoft Excel (Excel and Excel 2019)
- AZ-600 - Configuring and Operating a Hybrid Cloud with Microsoft Azure Stack Hub
- MB-900 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals
Last Week Results!
Customers Passed Microsoft 77-888 Exam
Average Score In Real Exam At Testing Centre
Questions came word for word from this dump