Pass PL-400 Certification Exam Fast
Real Microsoft PL-400 Exam Dumps Questions
Microsoft PL-400 Exam Dumps, practice test questions, Verified Answers, Fast Updates!
262 Questions and Answers
Includes real PL-400 exam questions types found on actual exam such as drag and drop, simulation, type in, and fill in the blank. Fast updates, accurate answers for Microsoft PL-400 exam. Exam Simulator Included!
Microsoft PL-400 Exam Dumps, Microsoft PL-400 practice test questions
100% accurate & updated Microsoft certification PL-400 practice test questions & exam dumps for preparing. Study your way to pass with accurate Microsoft PL-400 Exam Dumps questions & answers. Verified by Microsoft experts with 20+ years of experience to create these accurate Microsoft PL-400 dumps & practice test exam questions. All the resources available for Certbolt PL-400 Microsoft certification practice test questions and answers, exam dumps, study guide, video training course provides a complete package for your exam prep needs.
The Microsoft PL-400 exam is otherwise known as Microsoft Power Platform Developer. It checks candidates' understanding of Power Platform services and proficiency in their application. It also tests oneâ€™s ability to accomplish technical tasks.
Target Audience and Required Knowledge
An intermediate-level PL-400 exam is mainly designed for developers and other professionals who wish to validate their competence in this field. There are no strictly set prerequisites by Microsoft, so applicants only need to master the topics given in the official outline.
Major Topics of PL-400 Exam
In this test, questions will be derived from seven major modules. The modules and their related sub-topics are listed below:
- Technical design
Candidates should be proficient in the validation of requirements for the design of the technical architecture of a solution. Also, they have to know how to create the strategy for the authorization and authentication and how to determine whether the requirements of the functionality of out-of-the-box can be met. Applicants need to understand when to choose Power Automate flows and when Logic Apps will be a better choice. Proficiency in the designing of the solution components is required as well, along with knowledge about the extensibility points of Power Platform. The module constitutes 10-15% of the questions.
- The creation and configuration of Power Apps
About 15-20% of the questions will be derived from this domain. All candidates should be experienced in the configuration of model-driven apps, views, forms, and visualizations. They are also expected to have an in-depth understanding of the configuration of canvas applications and general management and troubleshooting concepts.
- The extension of user experience
- The development of integrations
This module covers 5-10% of the questions expected in the exam. It covers the use of API or the Plug-in Registration tool to publish an event and all other concepts associated with the events publishing. One needs to be experienced in reading the entity change records with platform APIs too. In addition, skills in configuring tracking of entity change and a thorough understanding of the creation and usage of alternate keys are required.
- Common data service configuration
This section covers about 15-20% of the expected questions. It asks applicants about the configuration and implementation of fields, entities, and relationships. Also, one is expected to have a good grasp of the ALM (Application Lifecycle Management) implementation and the ability to troubleshoot any issues concerning operational security. The applicants need to understand the configuration of business units and teams as well and be skilled in creating or updating security roles and profiles of field-level security, among the rest.
- The extension of the platform
In this module, the candidates have to show their proficiency in the creation of a plug-in and all the processes involved, including their development, optimization, and more. They also need to be able to use platform APIs, configure API security, and utilize policy templates as well as Postman. Lastly, if you know about the processing of workloads, it will come in handy for you. This domain constitutes about 15-20% of the test.
- The configuration of business process automation
For this section, the candidates have to be experienced in the creation and configuration of a flow. They should be proficient in using Common Data Service triggers and connector actions, have a good grasp of the creation and configuration of business rules and process flows. Finally, a thorough understanding of the creation, management, and interaction related to business flows with the help of client-side or server-side code is needed.
Important Exam Facts
The price of Microsoft PL-400 is $165 and the only available language is English. The exam is scheduled via Pearson VUE and can be taken from anywhere via online testing mode. It consists of 40-60 questions of multiple choice and multi-response type that should be concluded within a time limit of 3 hours. The score one has to gain is 700.
After Acing the Exam, What's Next?
Any candidate that manages to achieve the passing mark or above will earn the Microsoft Certified: Power Platform Developer Associate certificate. Moreover, this accreditation makes one eligible for the Microsoft Certified: Power Platform Solution Architect Expert, which requires candidates to only pass one more exam. In addition, you can go further in the Power Platform track and expanding skill area by obtaining other certifications.
Career Opportunities as a Developer
With the mentioned associate-level accreditation, you are qualified to apply for the following positions: PowerApps developer, Power Platform architect, software engineer, and so many more. According to ZipRecruiter.com, the average annual earnings of these professionals are about $114K. As a certified developer, you can get more than that and you can also do these roles remotely.
There are numerous developers in the world and what distinguishes them is the level of knowledge and certifications. Passing PL-400 exam is a good opportunity to boost your skills and gain the desired recognition. With this test, your marketability in the labor market increases ensuring new achievements.
Pass your Microsoft PL-400 certification exam with the latest Microsoft PL-400 practice test questions and answers. Total exam prep solutions provide shortcut for passing the exam by using PL-400 Microsoft certification practice test questions and answers, exam dumps, video training course and study guide.
- Technical design
Microsoft PL-400 practice test questions and Answers, Microsoft PL-400 Exam Dumps
Got questions about Microsoft PL-400 exam dumps, Microsoft PL-400 practice test questions?Click Here to Read FAQ
Top Microsoft Exams
- AZ-104 - Microsoft Azure Administrator
- AZ-900 - Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
- AZ-305 - Designing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions
- MS-900 - Microsoft 365 Fundamentals
- AZ-500 - Microsoft Azure Security Technologies
- MS-101 - Microsoft 365 Mobility and Security
- MS-100 - Microsoft 365 Identity and Services
- MD-100 - Windows 10
- AZ-700 - Designing and Implementing Microsoft Azure Networking Solutions
- SC-100 - Microsoft Cybersecurity Architect
- MD-101 - Managing Modern Desktops
- MS-500 - Microsoft 365 Security Administration
- MS-700 - Managing Microsoft Teams
- SC-300 - Microsoft Identity and Access Administrator
- AZ-204 - Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure
- AZ-140 - Configuring and Operating Windows Virtual Desktop on Microsoft Azure
- SC-200 - Microsoft Security Operations Analyst
- PL-300 - Microsoft Power BI Data Analyst
- AZ-800 - Administering Windows Server Hybrid Core Infrastructure
- AZ-400 - Microsoft Azure DevOps Solutions
- MB-300 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Core Finance and Operations
- SC-900 - Microsoft Security, Compliance, and Identity Fundamentals
- PL-200 - Microsoft Power Platform Functional Consultant
- AZ-801 - Configuring Windows Server Hybrid Advanced Services
- DP-203 - Data Engineering on Microsoft Azure
- MS-203 - Microsoft 365 Messaging
- PL-400 - Microsoft Power Platform Developer
- PL-900 - Microsoft Power Platform Fundamentals
- DP-300 - Administering Relational Databases on Microsoft Azure
- MB-800 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Functional Consultant
- DP-420 - Designing and Implementing Cloud-Native Applications Using Microsoft Azure Cosmos DB
- PL-100 - Microsoft Power Platform App Maker
- PL-600 - Microsoft Power Platform Solution Architect
- DP-900 - Microsoft Azure Data Fundamentals
- SC-400 - Microsoft Information Protection Administrator
- MB-700 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Solution Architect
- MS-720 - Microsoft Teams Voice Engineer
- MB-310 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance Functional Consultant
- AI-900 - Microsoft Azure AI Fundamentals
- DP-500 - Designing and Implementing Enterprise-Scale Analytics Solutions Using Microsoft Azure and Microsoft Power BI
- MB-330 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management
- AI-102 - Designing and Implementing a Microsoft Azure AI Solution
- MB-500 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Developer
- MS-600 - Building Applications and Solutions with Microsoft 365 Core Services
- MB-210 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales
- MS-220 - Troubleshooting Microsoft Exchange Online
- MB-910 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals Customer Engagement Apps (CRM)
- AZ-600 - Configuring and Operating a Hybrid Cloud with Microsoft Azure Stack Hub
- MB-260 - Microsoft Customer Data Platform Specialist
- MB-920 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals Finance and Operations Apps (ERP)
- DP-100 - Designing and Implementing a Data Science Solution on Azure
- MB-230 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Service Functional Consultant
- MO-100 - Microsoft Word (Word and Word 2019)
- PL-500 - Microsoft Power Automate RPA Developer
- MS-740 - Troubleshooting Microsoft Teams
- MB-340 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Commerce Functional Consultant
- AZ-220 - Microsoft Azure IoT Developer
- MB-320 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing
- MB-900 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals
- AZ-720 - Troubleshooting Microsoft Azure Connectivity
- AZ-120 - Planning and Administering Microsoft Azure for SAP Workloads
- MO-200 - Microsoft Excel (Excel and Excel 2019)
- MB-240 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Field Service
- 77-888 - Excel 2010 Expert
- 98-366 - Networking Fundamentals
- 77-420 - Excel 2013
- MO-201 - Microsoft Excel Expert (Excel and Excel 2019)
- 77-427 - Excel 2013 Expert Part One
- 77-725 - Word 2016: Core Document Creation, Collaboration and Communication
- 77-727 - Excel 2016: Core Data Analysis, Manipulation, and Presentation
- AZ-303 - Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies
Last Week Results!
Customers Passed Microsoft PL-400 Exam
Average Score In Real Exam At Testing Centre
Questions came word for word from this dump