Microsoft AZ-400 Bundle
- Exam: AZ-400 Microsoft Azure DevOps Solutions
- Exam Provider: Microsoft
Real Microsoft AZ-400 Exam Dumps Questions
Microsoft AZ-400 Exam Dumps, practice test questions, Verified Answers, Fast Updates!
AZ-400 Questions & Answers
352 Questions & Answers
Includes real AZ-400 exam questions types found on actual exam such as drag and drop, simulation, type in, and fill in the blank. Fast updates, accurate answers for Microsoft AZ-400 exam.
27 Video Lectures
Learn from Top Industry Professionals who provide detailed video lectures based on Real Life Scenarios which you will encounter in exam.
AZ-400 Study Guide
784 PDF Pages
Study Guide developed by industry experts who have written exams in the past. Covers in-depth knowledge which includes Entire Exam Blueprint.
Microsoft AZ-400 Exam Dumps, Microsoft AZ-400 practice test questions
100% accurate & updated Microsoft certification AZ-400 practice test questions & exam dumps for preparing. Study your way to pass with accurate Microsoft AZ-400 Exam Dumps questions & answers. Verified by Microsoft experts with 20+ years of experience to create these accurate Microsoft AZ-400 dumps & practice test exam questions. All the resources available for Certbolt AZ-400 Microsoft certification practice test questions and answers, exam dumps, study guide, video training course provides a complete package for your exam prep needs.
The Microsoft AZ-400 exam is designed for DevOps engineers who want to accelerate their knowledge to the expert level.
What Is AZ-400 Exam?
Passing AZ-400 test will get you the Microsoft Certified: DevOps Engineer Expert certification, which is one of the latest role-based Azure certificates that will verify the knowledge and skills of the candidates seeking Azure DevOps expertise. It is designed to equip the specialists with the needed skills to function as DevOps engineers who provide an organization with the best solutions. Those students who pass such an exam will be able to prove their skills and knowledge and officially verify them. You should be aware that there will be 40-60 questions in the Microsoft AZ-400 that you will have to attempt within 180 minutes. The type of questions that will come in such an exam may include multiple-choice, case studies, review screen, hot area, fill-in-the-blank, drag and drop, active screen, and other types of questions. This test can be taken in different languages, including English, Korean, Japanese, and Simplified Chinese. To clear it, you will have to get the passing score of 700 marks. Sitting for the certification test costs $165. To register for it, visit the official site and follow the instructions indicated there.
What Prerequisites and Experience Are Needed for AZ-400?
It is obligatory that you become an Azure administrator or Azure developer before pursuing this certificate. To assist yourself, you can also start with the Microsoft AZ-900 exam to get all the fundamental knowledge that you might need when becoming an Azure administrator or developer. Also, to take AZ-400 test, you should have expertise in engaging technologies, processes, and people to deliver valuable products and services that fulfill the business objectives and user needs.
What Topics Are Covered by Microsoft AZ-400?
The skills and knowledge that you need for AZ-400 can be gained by mastering the exam topics that the applicants have to cover for passing such a certification test. They include the following:
- Creation of Strategies for Instrumentation;
- Proficiency in Managing Source Control;
- Developing an SRE Strategy;
- Configuration of Continuous Delivery and Release Management Strategy;
- Creation of Security & Compliance Plan;
- Describing and Executing Continuous Integration;
- Facilitating Communication & Collaboration.
These seven domains target to enhance a student’s skills as a DevOps engineer. The first one is dedicated to the creation of strategies targeting instrumentation. Abilities to develop here include creating and executing logging and telemetry as well as integrating solutions for monitoring & logging. Thus, you have to be knowledgeable about CPU, Visual Studio App Center, Google Analytics, and Azure Monitor Application Insights.
The next objective covers the management of source control. A candidate’s proficiency should reach high levels in the creation of a technique for present-day source control, planning and executing techniques for branching targeting the source code, configuring repositories, and integrating tools for source control. The knowledge of code reviews, Pull Requests, and GitHub will also be of immense help.
The third assessed portion takes cognizance of the fact that DevOps engineers need to know how to design a strategy directed at SRE (Site Reliability Engineering). This means that their studies should focus on creating an alerting strategy that is actionable, developing a strategy for predicting failure, and creating and executing a focused health check.
The fourth to include in the Microsoft AZ-400 exam is the topic targeting a strategy for continuous delivery and managing release. In this, candidates should establish themselves in the area of designing scripts as well as templates for deployment, executing an automation solution for orchestration, and planning an environment strategy for deployment.
The part that follows focuses on ensuring that there is a plan in place that provides security in addition to compliance. Targeted abilities include building a strategy for authentication and authorization, building a strategy for managing sensitive information, and developing security as well as compliance. Another area involves designing enforcement plans for governance.
For the sixth domain concentrated on describing and executing continuous integration, students get skills in designing automation for the build, developing a strategy for package management, and creating a strategy for managing application architecture. To study as well is how to execute strategies for the build and maintaining it, and creating a process that ensures builds are standardized across organizations.
The seventh and the final section for this AZ-400 test concerns facilitating collaboration and communication. The emphasis is on ensuring communication with stakeholders about information for positioning and release, generating process documentation for DevOps, and automating team member communication.
What Are Roles, Responsibilities, and Salaries after Completing AZ-400 Exam?
The Microsoft AZ-400 test concerns developing and executing solutions for DevOps. Applicants who succeed in such a test and come into the possession of the Microsoft Certified: DevOps Engineer Expert certification can apply and interview for jobs in firms looking for qualified Azure DevOps engineers. Their work will involve necessitating development and execution strategies geared for code, infrastructure, collaboration, security, source control, compliance, testing, delivery, continuous integration, and monitoring in addition to feedback. Some of the commonly available career paths for these Azure professionals in the development field include a senior DevOps engineer, SRE engineer, and software engineer. The average pay for all paths per annum is $98,637 as divulged by PayScale.com. And when it comes to salaries for the specific paths, senior DevOps engineers are entitled to $117,417 yearly. On the other hand, an SRE engineer also qualifies to earn $117,417 while software developers take home $86,284 per year.
Besides a job, individuals may wish to build their skills further through other certifications even after completing and succeeding in the Microsoft AZ-400 exam. Within the certification scheme for Microsoft, there are no limits to how far you can grow. A great path to reach out for is that for the Azure Solutions Architect, where you have to pass two exams to own the Microsoft Certified: Azure Solutions Architect Expert certification. The aim is to also build and reinforce your experience in the field of creating and effecting solutions within the Azure expanse.
Pass your Microsoft AZ-400 certification exam with the latest Microsoft AZ-400 practice test questions and answers. Total exam prep solutions provide shortcut for passing the exam by using AZ-400 Microsoft certification practice test questions and answers, exam dumps, video training course and study guide.
Microsoft AZ-400 practice test questions and Answers, Microsoft AZ-400 Exam Dumps
Got questions about Microsoft AZ-400 exam dumps, Microsoft AZ-400 practice test questions?Click Here to Read FAQ
Top Microsoft Exams
- AZ-104 - Microsoft Azure Administrator
- AZ-900 - Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
- AZ-305 - Designing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions (beta)
- MS-100 - Microsoft 365 Identity and Services
- AZ-204 - Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure
- MS-700 - Managing Microsoft Teams
- MS-900 - Microsoft 365 Fundamentals
- AZ-500 - Microsoft Azure Security Technologies
- MD-101 - Managing Modern Desktops
- MD-100 - Windows 10
- SC-900 - Microsoft Security, Compliance, and Identity Fundamentals
- MS-101 - Microsoft 365 Mobility and Security
- MS-500 - Microsoft 365 Security Administration
- SC-200 - Microsoft Security Operations Analyst
- DP-203 - Data Engineering on Microsoft Azure
- PL-900 - Microsoft Power Platform Fundamentals
- DP-900 - Microsoft Azure Data Fundamentals
- AZ-400 - Microsoft Azure DevOps Solutions
- PL-200 - Microsoft Power Platform Functional Consultant
- MS-203 - Microsoft 365 Messaging
- AZ-700 - Designing and Implementing Microsoft Azure Networking Solutions
- SC-300 - Microsoft Identity and Access Administrator
- AZ-800 - Administering Windows Server Hybrid Core Infrastructure
- AZ-303 - Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies
- MB-300 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Core Finance and Operations
- MS-720 - Microsoft Teams Voice Engineer
- AZ-140 - Configuring and Operating Windows Virtual Desktop on Microsoft Azure
- DP-300 - Administering Relational Databases on Microsoft Azure
- DA-100 - Analyzing Data with Microsoft Power BI
- PL-300 - Microsoft Power BI Data Analyst
- MB-800 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Functional Consultant
- AZ-304 - Microsoft Azure Architect Design
- DP-100 - Designing and Implementing a Data Science Solution on Azure
- PL-100 - Microsoft Power Platform App Maker
- AI-900 - Microsoft Azure AI Fundamentals
- PL-600 - Microsoft Power Platform Solution Architect
- MB-910 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals Customer Engagement Apps (CRM)
- AZ-801 - Configuring Windows Server Hybrid Advanced Services
- SC-400 - Microsoft Information Protection Administrator
- MS-600 - Building Applications and Solutions with Microsoft 365 Core Services
- MB-310 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance
- PL-400 - Microsoft Power Platform Developer
- AI-102 - Designing and Implementing a Microsoft Azure AI Solution
- MB-210 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales
- MB-230 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Service Functional Consultant
- 98-365 - Windows Server Administration Fundamentals
- MS-740 - Troubleshooting Microsoft Teams
- MB-920 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals Finance and Operations Apps (ERP)
- MB-500 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Developer
- 98-364 - Database Fundamentals
- MB-320 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing
- MB-330 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management
- AZ-600 - Configuring and Operating a Hybrid Cloud with Microsoft Azure Stack Hub
- MO-200 - Microsoft Excel (Excel and Excel 2019)
- MB-240 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Field Service
- 98-381 - Introduction to Programming Using Python
- AZ-120 - Planning and Administering Microsoft Azure for SAP Workloads
- 98-349 - Windows Operating System Fundamentals
- MO-100 - Microsoft Word (Word and Word 2019)
- MO-201 - Microsoft Excel Expert (Excel and Excel 2019)
- DP-420 - Designing and Implementing Cloud-Native Applications Using Microsoft Azure Cosmos DB (beta)
- 98-361 - Software Development Fundamentals
- AZ-220 - Microsoft Azure IoT Developer
- MB-700 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Solution Architect
- 77-725 - Word 2016: Core Document Creation, Collaboration and Communication
- MO-300 - Microsoft PowerPoint (PowerPoint and PowerPoint 2019)
- MB-900 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals
- MO-400 - Microsoft Outlook (Outlook and Outlook 2019)
- MB-220 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Marketing
- MB-260 - Microsoft Customer Data Platform Specialist (beta)
- 98-367 - Security Fundamentals
- 98-366 - Networking Fundamentals
- 77-420 - Excel 2013
- 77-727 - Excel 2016: Core Data Analysis, Manipulation, and Presentation
- MB-340 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Commerce Functional Consultant
- MO-500 - Microsoft Access Expert Exam
Purchase Microsoft AZ-400 Exam Training Products Individually
Last Week Results!
Customers Passed Microsoft AZ-400 Exam
Average Score In Real Exam At Testing Centre
Questions came word for word from this dump