DevNet Professional Bundle
- Certification: DevNet Professional (Cisco Certified DevNet Professional)
- Certification Provider: Cisco
100% Real DevNet Professional Certification Exam Dumps
DevNet Professional Practice Test Questions, DevNet Professional Exam Dumps, Verified Answers
Automating Cisco Enterprise Solutions (ENAUTO)
This 300-435 exam bundle includes 2 products: 105 Questions & Answers, 64 Video Lectures.
Developing Applications using Cisco Core Platforms and APIs (DEVCOR)
This 350-901 exam bundle includes 2 products: 226 Questions & Answers, 435 Study Guide PDF Pages.
Cisco DevNet Professional Certification Practice Test Questions, Cisco DevNet Professional Certification Exam Dumps
Real Cisco DevNet Professional Certification Practice Test Questions & Exam Dumps for Studying. Cram Your Way to Pass with 100% Real & Accurate Cisco DevNet Professional Certification Exam Dumps Questions & Answers. Verified By IT Experts for Providing the 100% Accurate Cisco DevNet Professional Exam Dumps & Cisco DevNet Professional Certification Practice Test Questions.
The new Cisco DevNet Professional certification emphasizes the specialized knowledge about software design, development, and maintenance using Cisco platforms and APIs. It also covers the deployment and management of applications that run on the Cisco infrastructure as well as their automation and security.
Who Should Go for the Cisco DevNet Professional Certification?
The Cisco DevNet Professional certification is a first of its kind specialized training that harnesses the power of Cisco platforms and APIs. It has no strict prerequisites, so everyone can apply for it and advance their career. Still, the ideal candidates have three or more years of experience in the field of software development and are proficient in the Python programming. Also, this certification is suitable for developers, software engineers, applications developers, automation engineers.
To earn more and overcome the fears of taking risks, it is the high time to rethink your career ambitions! Companies are longing for competent developers with networking skills across the globe. If you want to achieve these goals, then this certificate is for you.
How to Complete the Certification Path
To qualify for DevNet Professional, students must first take and pass a two-exam combination. This includes the DevNet Core exam, denoted as the Cisco 350-901 (DEVCOR), and a concentration test of their liking. 350-901 covers the critical components you should know such as APIs, infrastructure, and automation. The test’s duration is 120 minutes and it can be taken through Pearson VUE. Cisco recommends that applicants should enroll in the official course to prepare for it.
When it comes to concentration exams, the full list of the options includes the following:
- 300-435: Automating Cisco Enterprise Solutions
- 300-835: Automating Cisco Collaboration Solutions
- 300-635: Automating Cisco Data Center Solutions
- 300-535: Automating Cisco Service Provider Solutions
- 300-735: Automating Cisco Security Solutions
- 300-910: Implementing DevOps Solutions and Practices Using Cisco Platforms
- 300-915: Developing Solutions Using Cisco IoT and Edge Platforms
- 300-920: Developing Applications for Cisco Webex and Webex Devices
What Skills Are Tested During the Exams for the Cisco DevNet Professional Certification?
The core exam Cisco 350-901 DEVCOR is dedicated to the development of applications with the use of Cisco Core Platforms and APIs. This test focuses on helping candidates understand how to develop and design software and includes the like utilizing APIs, basics of Cisco platforms, application deployment, security of apps, as well as infrastructure and automation.
The first concentration exam that candidates can choose to take is 300-435 ENAUTO that focuses on automating Cisco Enterprise Solutions. This is a 90-minute test during which one should show the skills needed to implement Enterprise automated solutions, work with programming concepts, controllers, APIs, Python programming, and automation tools.
The second concentration exam is 300-835 CLAUTO. It is dedicated to automating Cisco Collaboration Solutions. It is essential that candidates develop strong knowledge on implementing different applications that automate and extend Cisco Collaboration platforms. Also, they will be exposed to describing and deploying programming concepts, APIs and automation protocols, and should be skilled in Python programming.
The Cisco 300-635 DCAUTO is the third variant that applicants can choose from. It focuses on the automation of Cisco Data Center Solutions. And apart from the programming concepts, includes concepts related to orchestration and various automation tools.
The fourth option is 300-535 SPAUTO that is dedicated to automating Cisco Service Provider Solutions. This is another 90-minute test that will check examinees on their ability to implement programming principles as well as their skills in programming OS, knowledge of automation tools, and orchestration.
The fifth test is 300-735 SAUTO developed to assess the candidates’ knowledge of automating Cisco Security Solutions. Its syllabus includes programming concepts, data models, RESTful APIs, protocols, firewalls, DNS, web, email and cloud security, and ISE.
The sixth alternative is 300-910 DEVOPS. It emphasizes the implementation of DevOps Solutions and Practices using Cisco Platforms. The examinees will demonstrate their ability to apply DevOps practices in a business environment, choose the best practices to use to deploy automation to enable automated configuration, scalability, and management of cloud microservices as well as different infrastructure processes.
The seventh concentration exam is 300-915 DEVIOT which is dedicated to developing solutions using Cisco IoT and Edge Platforms. Candidates will learn during the training process how to develop IoT application, including the concepts related to Cisco IoT edge computing and network architecture. Also, it covers Cisco IOx, IoT Data Visualization, Cisco EFM, and security methods.
The final option that applicants can choose as a concentration exam is 300-920 DEVWBX. It is dedicated to the development of applications for Cisco Webex and Webex Devices. This test certifies the candidates’ knowledge of Webex development and expertise in using Webex API foundations, WebEx Devices, and Webex Meetings as well as messaging, administration, embedding Webex, and compliance.
Career Opportunities for Cisco DevNet Certified Professionals
The successful candidates who manage to obtain the Cisco DevNet Professional certification can apply for the following roles in international organizations:
- Software Engineer
- Site Reliability Engineer
- Automation Engineer
- Technical Solutions Architect
- Systems Engineer
- Systems Architect
According to Payscale.com, average salaries for individuals in these job positions range from $76k to $117k annually. Speaking in detail, an experienced software engineer has an average compensation about $86k per year, systems engineers can earn about $80k per year, and the remuneration for technical solutions architects can be about $155k per annum. Depending on the location, one’s experience, and extra competencies, the sum can raise even more.
Further Certification Path
By earning the Cisco DevNet Professional certification, candidates will have all attributes to prove that they are reliable team members in any international company. As many of its concentration exams are common for other certifications, professionals have the opportunity to develop their knowledge and career by adding more Cisco certificates to their resumes. For example, they can apply for CCNP Enterprise, CCNP Collaboration, CCNP Data Center, CCNP Service Provider, or CCNP Security, in accordance with the chosen specialization.
Pass your next exam with Cisco DevNet Professional certification exam dumps, practice test questions and answers, study guide, video training course. Pass hassle free and prepare with Certbolt which provide the students with shortcut to pass by using Cisco DevNet Professional certification exam dumps, practice test questions and answers, video training course & study guide.
Cisco DevNet Professional Certification Exam Dumps, Cisco DevNet Professional Practice Test Questions and Answers
Got questions about Cisco DevNet Professional exam dumps, Cisco DevNet Professional practice test questions?Click Here to Read FAQ
Top Cisco Exams
- 200-301 - Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
- 350-401 - Implementing Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies (ENCOR)
- 350-701 - Implementing and Operating Cisco Security Core Technologies
- 300-410 - Implementing Cisco Enterprise Advanced Routing and Services (ENARSI)
- 200-201 - Understanding Cisco Cybersecurity Operations Fundamentals (CBROPS)
- 350-601 - Implementing and Operating Cisco Data Center Core Technologies (DCCOR)
- 200-901 - DevNet Associate (DEVASC)
- 350-801 - Implementing Cisco Collaboration Core Technologies (CLCOR)
- 300-415 - Implementing Cisco SD-WAN Solutions (ENSDWI)
- 350-501 - Implementing and Operating Cisco Service Provider Network Core Technologies (SPCOR)
- 820-605 - Cisco Customer Success Manager (CSM)
- 300-420 - Designing Cisco Enterprise Networks (ENSLD)
- 300-715 - Implementing and Configuring Cisco Identity Services Engine (300-715 SISE)
- 100-490 - Cisco Certified Technician Routing & Switching (RSTECH)
- 010-151 - Supporting Cisco Data Center System Devices (DCTECH)
- 350-901 - Developing Applications using Cisco Core Platforms and APIs (DEVCOR)
- 300-710 - Securing Networks with Cisco Firepower (300-710 SNCF)
- 300-425 - Designing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks (300-425 ENWLSD)
- 500-220 - Cisco Meraki Solutions Specialist
- 300-730 - Implementing Secure Solutions with Virtual Private Networks (SVPN 300-730)
- 700-765 - Cisco Security Architecture for System Engineers
- 300-430 - Implementing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks (300-430 ENWLSI)
- 300-435 - Automating Cisco Enterprise Solutions (ENAUTO)
- 300-835 - Automating Cisco Collaboration Solutions (CLAUTO)
- 300-820 - Implementing Cisco Collaboration Cloud and Edge Solutions
- 300-610 - Designing Cisco Data Center Infrastructure (DCID)
- 300-620 - Implementing Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure (DCACI)
- 300-735 - Automating Cisco Security Solutions (SAUTO)
- 700-680 - Cisco Collaboration SaaS Authorization Exam
- 300-510 - Implementing Cisco Service Provider Advanced Routing Solutions (SPRI)
- 300-725 - Securing the Web with Cisco Web Security Appliance (300-725 SWSA)
- 500-052 - Deploying Cisco Unified Contact Center Express
- 300-720 - Securing Email with Cisco Email Security Appliance (300-720 SESA)
- 300-810 - Implementing Cisco Collaboration Applications (CLICA)
- 300-815 - Implementing Cisco Advanced Call Control and Mobility Services (CLASSM)
- 300-615 - Troubleshooting Cisco Data Center Infrastructure (DCIT)
- 300-515 - Implementing Cisco Service Provider VPN Services (SPVI)
- 300-910 - Implementing DevOps Solutions and Practices using Cisco Platforms (DEVOPS)
- 200-401 - Managing Industrial Networks with Cisco Networking Technologies (IMINS)
- 350-201 - Performing CyberOps Using Core Security Technologies (CBRCOR)
- 300-825 - Implementing Cisco Collaboration Conferencing
- 300-635 - Automating Cisco Data Center Solutions (DCAUTO)
Purchase DevNet Professional Training Products Individually
Last Week Results!
Customers Passed DevNet Professional Certification Exam
Average Score in Real Exam at Testing Centre
Questions Came Word for Word from these CertBolt Dumps