Cisco CCIE Collaboration
- Exam: 350-801 (Implementing Cisco Collaboration Core Technologies (CLCOR))
- Certification: CCIE Collaboration (Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert Collaboration)
- Certification Provider: Cisco
100% Real Cisco CCIE Collaboration Certification 350-801 Exam Dumps
Cisco CCIE Collaboration 350-801 Practice Test Questions, CCIE Collaboration Exam Dumps, Verified Answers
350-801 Questions & Answers
159 Questions & Answers
Includes real 350-801 exam questions types found on actual exam such as drag and drop, simulation, type in, and fill in the blank. Fast updates, accurate answers for Cisco CCIE Collaboration 350-801 exam.
350-801 Study Guide
1435 PDF Pages
Study Guide developed by industry experts who have written exams in the past. Covers in-depth knowledge which includes Entire Exam Blueprint.
Cisco CCIE Collaboration Certification Practice Test Questions, Cisco CCIE Collaboration Certification Exam Dumps
Real Cisco CCIE Collaboration Certification Practice Test Questions & Exam Dumps for Studying. Cram Your Way to Pass with 100% Real & Accurate Cisco CCIE Collaboration Certification Exam Dumps Questions & Answers. Verified By IT Experts for Providing the 100% Accurate Cisco CCIE Collaboration Exam Dumps & Cisco CCIE Collaboration Certification Practice Test Questions.
Ready to complement your expert-level skills by attaining the Cisco CCIE Collaboration certification? Here’s how to do it effortlessly and become a master of sophisticated collaboration solutions.
About Cisco CCIE Collaboration Certification
The Cisco CCIE Collaboration is an advanced-level certificate that proves a candidate’s mastery of collaboration solutions, interoperation, integration, troubleshooting, and configuration in complex networks. It also covers the common challenges of mobility, presence, and video as an essential part of collaboration solutions in modern workplaces.
There are no prerequisites for attaining the CCIE Collaboration certificate, which means that other professional certifications will not qualify you for this certificate. Thus, the only requirement is to pass two exams, a qualifying test coded 350-801 and another hands-on lab option known as the CCIE Collaboration v3.0 test. In addition, you are required to have an in-depth mastery of the exam topics with 5-7 years of professional experience to improve your chances of passing these tests.
The Cisco CCIE Collaboration exam targets Unified Communication Architects, Voice and Video Network Managers, and Collaboration Architects tasked with designing, implementing, and troubleshooting complex collaboration solutions.
New Core Exam: Cisco 350-801
A new version of the Cisco CCIE Collaboration certification exam was introduced on February 24th, 2020, following the retirement of the Cisco 400-051 exam. This is the Cisco 350-801: Implementing Cisco Collaboration Core Technologies. Like the previous version, this test also runs for 2 hours and qualifies candidates for as many as 3 certificates as listed below:
- The Cisco CCNP Collaboration;
- The CCIE Collaboration;
- The Cisco Certified Specialist-Collaboration Core.
This exam verifies if a test-taker can implement core collaboration technologies such as design, protocols, codecs, endpoints, infrastructure, Call Control, collaboration applications, and QoS. It also covers the Cisco IOS XE gateway and media resources, and collaboration applications. Cisco recommends that students planning to take this core 350-801 exam should first complete the official training course, known as Implementing Cisco Collaboration Fundamental Technologies.
350-801 Test Topics
The Cisco 350-801 exam content outline is as highlighted below:
- Infrastructure and Outline (20%);
- Protocols, Endpoints, and Codecs (20%);
- IOS XE Gateway and Various Media Resources (15%);
- Call Control (25%);
- QoS (10%);
- Collaboration Applications (10%).
Analyzing Exam Syllabus
Let’s take an in-depth analysis of the test objectives:
Infrastructure and Design
This 350-801 domain will address the following tasks:
1. Describing the major design elements of the concepts listed below relating to the Cisco collaborative infrastructure:
- High availability;
- Disaster recovery;
- Dial plan;
2. Highlighting the role of devices for edges within the Cisco Collaboration architecture including the ones like Unified Border Element by Cisco together with Expressway.
3. Configuring the networking components to provide collaboration solutions by Cisco.
4. Troubleshooting the following network components within a Cisco collaboration solution:
- DNS Including Reverse Pointer Record;
- The integration of LDAP based on Unified Communications Cisco Manager;
5. Explaining the concepts of DNS and SNMP to provide various collaboration solutions offered by Cisco.
Protocols, Codecs, and Endpoints
This test area focuses on the following tasks:
- Troubleshooting the key elements of a SIP conversation including DTMF, call set up & tear down, and SDP;
- Identifying the appropriate codecs for collaborating within specific scenarios;
- Configuring codec negotiations;
- Executing SIP endpoints together with the Bulk Administrative Method, self-provisioning, and manual;
- Troubleshooting collaboration endpoints.
IOS XE Gateway of Cisco and Media Resources
This topic is the creation of the following concepts:
1. Configuring the following voice gateway elements:
- Voice translation profiles and rules;
- Dial peers;
- Codec preference rules.
2. Installing ISDN PRI/BRI.
3. Troubleshooting ISDN PRI/BRI.
4. Configuring and verifying the MGCP.
5. Identifying the right media resources for a given scenario.
Control of Calls
The call control section contributes to the highest number of questions in the certification exam and will address these skills:
- Describing the Unified Communications Manager offered by Cisco alongside digital analysis process;
- Implementing prevention measures for toll frauds on Unified CM;
- Configuring universal call routing within Unified CM with such tasks as the execution of routing samples, patterns for translation, and SIP route examples;
- Describing Mobile and Remote Access (MRA).
Overall, the QoS portion is built around these notions:
1. Describing such problems as latency, jitter, and bandwidth causing damaging video & voice quality.
2. Defining the QoS regulations for voice and video application types.
3. Outlining the models of various classes for provisioning QoS for networks including 8 class models and the QoS baseline one.
4. Describing the role of the following DiffServ values relating to Cisco collaboration:
5. Highlighting QoS boundaries for trust and LAN-based marking.
6. Covering CAC bandwidth regulations.
7. Validating LLQ and its implementation.
This part will focus on 5 major skills including the following:
- Configuring Unity Connection mailbox of Cisco and MWI;
- Executing Cisco UC SIP integration options to call control;
- Describing UC call handlers;
- Creating Cisco Unified IM&P deployment and protocols;
- Implementing Jabber by Cisco on-premises.
The CCIE Collaboration is one of the top-level certificates offered by Cisco. Passing it shows your skills and experience in working with complex collaboration solutions. Attaining this certification will help you get ahead in your career by qualifying for the following roles:
- Cisco Collaboration Architect;
- Unified Communications Architect;
- Voice and Video Network Manager.
As per ZipRecruiter.com, the average salary package that can be offered to CCIE Collaboration certification holders is $130,067 per year.
The CCIE Collaboration is the topmost Cisco certification for Collaboration Architects. So, this is the highest level that you can reach if you follow the Cisco certification career ladder. For this reason, candidates who obtain this certificate may want to switch gears by focusing on a different path or even vendor-neutral certifications that validate the same skills at a more advanced level. And some of the best options include the following:
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect-Professional;
- Google Professional Cloud Architect;
- Professional Cloud Solutions Architect Certification;
- ITIL Master Certificate.
Pass your next exam with Cisco CCIE Collaboration certification exam dumps, practice test questions and answers, study guide, video training course. Pass hassle free and prepare with Certbolt which provide the students with shortcut to pass by using Cisco CCIE Collaboration certification exam dumps, practice test questions and answers, video training course & study guide.
Cisco CCIE Collaboration Certification Exam Dumps, Cisco CCIE Collaboration Practice Test Questions And Answers
Got questions about Cisco CCIE Collaboration exam dumps, Cisco CCIE Collaboration practice test questions?Click Here to Read FAQ
Top Cisco Exams
- 200-301 - Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
- 350-401 - Implementing Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies (ENCOR)
- 200-901 - DevNet Associate (DEVASC)
- 300-410 - Implementing Cisco Enterprise Advanced Routing and Services (ENARSI)
- 350-701 - Implementing and Operating Cisco Security Core Technologies
- 200-201 - Understanding Cisco Cybersecurity Operations Fundamentals (CBROPS)
- 350-601 - Implementing and Operating Cisco Data Center Core Technologies (DCCOR)
- 350-801 - Implementing Cisco Collaboration Core Technologies (CLCOR)
- 300-415 - Implementing Cisco SD-WAN Solutions (ENSDWI)
- 300-420 - Designing Cisco Enterprise Networks (ENSLD)
- 300-710 - Securing Networks with Cisco Firepower (300-710 SNCF)
- 350-501 - Implementing and Operating Cisco Service Provider Network Core Technologies (SPCOR)
- 100-490 - Cisco Certified Technician Routing & Switching (RSTECH)
- 300-620 - Implementing Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure (DCACI)
- 300-425 - Designing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks (300-425 ENWLSD)
- 300-715 - Implementing and Configuring Cisco Identity Services Engine (300-715 SISE)
- 300-435 - Automating Cisco Enterprise Solutions (ENAUTO)
- 300-610 - Designing Cisco Data Center Infrastructure (DCID)
- 300-835 - Automating Cisco Collaboration Solutions (CLAUTO)
- 300-730 - Implementing Secure Solutions with Virtual Private Networks (SVPN 300-730)
- 352-001 - CCDE Design Written
- 820-605 - Cisco Customer Success Manager (CSM)
- 700-765 - Cisco Security Architecture for System Engineers
- 300-430 - Implementing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks (300-430 ENWLSI)
- 300-735 - Automating Cisco Security Solutions (SAUTO)
- 350-901 - Developing Applications using Cisco Core Platforms and APIs (DEVCOR)
- 300-810 - Implementing Cisco Collaboration Applications (CLICA)
- 300-725 - Securing the Web with Cisco Web Security Appliance (300-725 SWSA)
- 300-635 - Automating Cisco Data Center Solutions (DCAUTO)
- 300-720 - Securing Email with Cisco Email Security Appliance (300-720 SESA)
- 010-151 - Supporting Cisco Data Center System Devices (DCTECH)
- 810-440 - Adopting The Cisco Business Architecture Approach (DTBAA)
- 500-052 - Deploying Cisco Unified Contact Center Express
- 300-815 - Implementing Cisco Advanced Call Control and Mobility Services (CLASSM)
- 300-820 - Implementing Cisco Collaboration Cloud and Edge Solutions
- 300-615 - Troubleshooting Cisco Data Center Infrastructure (DCIT)
Purchase Cisco 350-801 Exam Training Products Individually
Last Week Results!
Customers Passed CCIE Collaboration Certification Exam
Average Score in Real Exam at Testing Centre
Questions Came Word for Word from these CertBolt Dumps