Pass 500-440 Certification Exam Fast
Real Cisco 500-440 Exam Dumps Questions
Cisco 500-440 Exam Dumps, practice test questions, Verified Answers, Fast Updates!
93 Questions and Answers
Includes real 500-440 exam questions types found on actual exam such as drag and drop, simulation, type in, and fill in the blank. Fast updates, accurate answers for Cisco 500-440 exam.
Cisco 500-440 Exam Dumps, Cisco 500-440 practice test questions
100% accurate & updated Cisco certification 500-440 practice test questions & exam dumps for preparing. Study your way to pass with accurate Cisco 500-440 Exam Dumps questions & answers. Verified by Cisco experts with 20+ years of experience to create these accurate Cisco 500-440 dumps & practice test exam questions. All the resources available for Certbolt 500-440 Cisco certification practice test questions and answers, exam dumps, study guide, video training course provides a complete package for your exam prep needs.
The Cisco 500-440 UCCED is one of the required exams for obtaining the Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise Specialist certificate that validates your ability to perform the Cisco Unified CCE solution.
Candidates for Cisco 500-440
The target audience for this Cisco exam is formed of those professionals who are interested in proving their knowledge on designing considerations and guidelines to deploy the Unified CCE v10.0 features. Also, the candidates who decide to take the Cisco 500-440 test want to know more about troubleshooting and managing the HA components as well as identifying any issues that might appear when working with outbound and inbound functionalities of Cisco Contact Center infrastructure. Furthermore, the Cisco 500-440 test serves as a foundation for any IT specialist who wants to demonstrate his or her knowledge of CCE scripting functional.
Cisco 500-440 Evaluation Overview
As already mentioned, the 500-440 exam is necessary for gaining the Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise Specialist accreditation. However, apart from the Cisco 500-440 test, the applicants should also take the 500-450 UCCEIS exam to be eligible for this Cisco specialist-level qualification. This test focuses on the exam-takers' skills in installing, configuring, and troubleshooting the Cisco Unified CCE solutions.
Coming back to the 500-440 exam, the candidates should be prepared to answer from 65 to 75 questions during 75 minutes. The inquiries’ format is diverse. Therefore, you have to be ready to meet multiple-choice, multiple-answer, performance-based, or drag and drop type of questions. Besides, this is a proctored exam that can be scheduled through the Pearson VUE platform. The test-takers should follow the steps indicated on the screen to finalize the enrollment process. Also, they can choose one of the available options for taking the final test, in-person at one of the most convenient and closest testing centers or online. In the latter case, the applicants need a secure and fast internet connection. Thus, they can take it anywhere, from the comfort of their home.
Topics Tested in Cisco 500-440 Exam
You can be successful in obtaining the passing score in Cisco 500-440 if you demonstrate that you developed advanced skills and knowledge on the topics mentioned below. So, according to the exam’s blueprint, the candidates should consolidate their expertise on the following concepts:
- Describing the Cisco Unified CCE Solution Functionality and Features
In other words, any candidate should understand the roles that the Cisco Unified Communications Manager, Session Initiation Protocol proxy, and the Unified ICM play within the Cisco Unified CCE architecture. Besides, the examinees should become familiar with using the Cisco Unified Customer Voice Portal alongside identify the traffic patterns while working with the Cisco Unified ICM features. Moreover, before passing the official exam, the test-takers have to know how the Cisco Unified CCE solutions can be implemented in a business environment and how they can contribute to improving the enterprise processes.
- Identifying the Cisco Unified Communications Manager Design Considerations that can be Implemented in a Cisco Unified CCE Solution
This part is devoted to meeting the Cisco Unified Mobile Agent requirements and their implementation in the Cisco Unified Communications Manager infrastructure. Other topics included in this chapter focus on validating the applicants’ skills in identifying and managing the product’s redundancy options and succeed in developing centralized deployment.
- Identifying the Network Design Considerations while Working with Cisco Unified CCE Solutions
Within this chapter, the candidates will demonstrate their knowledge about different failure scenarios for Cisco Unified CCE deployments. Additionally, the test-takers should be able to identify the network requirements that will help in supporting the WAN proper deployment model. Every applicant should also realize impact factors that influence the bandwidth usage while working with Cisco Unified Intelligence Center. Finally, they should learn about the Test Other Side methods that can be applied in the Unified Intelligent Contact management and should possess knowledge of the most effective high-availability options of numerous Cisco Unified CCE solution components.
- Identifying Different Design Considerations Suitable for Different Cisco Unified CCE Solutions
In this exam domain, the candidates should demonstrate that they know how to interpret the impact that the re-qualify call node will have in the script dedicated to Cisco Unified ICM. Also, the test will validate the examinees’ knowledge on Whisper Announcement and Courtesy Call back features. Other topics included in the exam’s blueprint focus on the necessary skills for managing the Cisco Unified Intelligence Center, Cisco Unified CVP, Cisco Finesse as well as Cisco Unified ICM features.
- Describing the Sizing Process Necessary for Managing Contact Center Resources and Deploying the Cisco Unified CCE Elements
During the Cisco 500-440 preparation, the test-takers should consolidate their knowledge on managing the Packaged CCE capacity. Besides, they will show their deep understanding of Erlang calculations and the sizing elements that they should consider when using the SIP proxy methods. Other concepts included in this domain focus on revealing more details on managing Cisco Unified CCE solutions such as the Cisco Unified Communications Manager, ICM, and CVP.
- Understanding the Virtualization Environment Necessary for Deploying the Cisco Unified CCE Components and Contact Center Resources
The last chapter included in the Cisco 500-440 syllabus focuses on identifying the features involved by VMware technology. Besides, the candidates should demonstrate that they can work with the fabric interconnection of Cisco Unified Computing System B_Series as well as upstream network connectivity. Additionally, they should be able to determine the Cisco Unified CCE features and design considerations compatible with Cisco Unified Computing System C_Series components.
Career Prospects for 500-440 Exam-Passers
It's obvious that a candidate who successfully passes the Cisco 500-440 test can apply to well-paid positions, such as:
- UCCE Engineer
- Communication Systems Engineer
Moreover, according to the information available on ZipRecruiter.com, a Cisco UCCE Engineer can receive an annual payment of approximately $119,395. On the other hand, if you decide to become a certified Communication Systems Engineer, then you should expect to receive a salary offer of $100k per year.
A professional who passes the Cisco 500-440 exam shouldn’t stop this test if s/he wants to consolidate his/her position in the organization. You can continue your certification path and get the Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise Specialist certificate if you pass the related Cisco 500-450 test. As a result, you will win the associated accreditation that characterizes you as a knowledgeable specialist in Voice/UC technology.
Pass your Cisco 500-440 certification exam with the latest Cisco 500-440 practice test questions and answers. Total exam prep solutions provide shortcut for passing the exam by using 500-440 Cisco certification practice test questions and answers, exam dumps, video training course and study guide.
- Describing the Cisco Unified CCE Solution Functionality and Features
Cisco 500-440 practice test questions and Answers, Cisco 500-440 Exam Dumps
Got questions about Cisco 500-440 exam dumps, Cisco 500-440 practice test questions?Click Here to Read FAQ
Top Cisco Exams
- 200-301 - Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
- 350-401 - Implementing Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies (ENCOR)
- 300-410 - Implementing Cisco Enterprise Advanced Routing and Services (ENARSI)
- 200-901 - DevNet Associate (DEVASC)
- 350-701 - Implementing and Operating Cisco Security Core Technologies
- 350-601 - Implementing and Operating Cisco Data Center Core Technologies (DCCOR)
- 200-201 - Understanding Cisco Cybersecurity Operations Fundamentals (CBROPS)
- 350-801 - Implementing Cisco Collaboration Core Technologies (CLCOR)
- 350-501 - Implementing and Operating Cisco Service Provider Network Core Technologies (SPCOR)
- 300-420 - Designing Cisco Enterprise Networks (ENSLD)
- 100-490 - Cisco Certified Technician Routing & Switching (RSTECH)
- 300-415 - Implementing Cisco SD-WAN Solutions (ENSDWI)
- 300-620 - Implementing Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure (DCACI)
- 300-710 - Securing Networks with Cisco Firepower (300-710 SNCF)
- 350-901 - Developing Applications using Cisco Core Platforms and APIs (DEVCOR)
- 300-730 - Implementing Secure Solutions with Virtual Private Networks (SVPN 300-730)
- 820-605 - Cisco Customer Success Manager (CSM)
- 300-425 - Designing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks (300-425 ENWLSD)
- 700-765 - Cisco Security Architecture for System Engineers
- 300-430 - Implementing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks (300-430 ENWLSI)
- 300-715 - Implementing and Configuring Cisco Identity Services Engine (300-715 SISE)
- 352-001 - CCDE Design Written
- 010-151 - Supporting Cisco Data Center System Devices (DCTECH)
- 500-220 - Cisco Meraki Solutions Specialist
- 300-615 - Troubleshooting Cisco Data Center Infrastructure (DCIT)
- 300-815 - Implementing Cisco Advanced Call Control and Mobility Services (CLASSM)
- 300-435 - Automating Cisco Enterprise Solutions (ENAUTO)
- 300-825 - Implementing Cisco Collaboration Conferencing
- 300-810 - Implementing Cisco Collaboration Applications (CLICA)
- 300-510 - Implementing Cisco Service Provider Advanced Routing Solutions (SPRI)
- 300-535 - Automating Cisco Service Provider Solutions (SPAUTO)
- 300-910 - Implementing DevOps Solutions and Practices using Cisco Platforms (DEVOPS)
- 300-720 - Securing Email with Cisco Email Security Appliance (300-720 SESA)
- 810-440 - Adopting The Cisco Business Architecture Approach (DTBAA)
- 350-201 - Performing CyberOps Using Core Security Technologies (CBRCOR)
- 500-052 - Deploying Cisco Unified Contact Center Express
- 300-630 - Implementing Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure - Advanced
- 300-610 - Designing Cisco Data Center Infrastructure (DCID)
Last Week Results!
Customers Passed Cisco 500-440 Exam
Average Score In Real Exam At Testing Centre
Questions came word for word from this dump