Curriculum For This Course
Video tutorials list
Describe Cisco SD-WAN Architecture and Components
Video Name Time 1. Welcome 1:00 2. CCNP SDWAN + CCNP Certification introduction 5:00 3. Exam Topics 6:00 4. SDWAN Architecture 10:00 5. SDWAN Components Controllers 8:00 6. SDWAN Data plan Devices 11:00 7. vEdge Features & terminologies used 12:00 8. Transport Locators TLOCs 7:00 9. IPSEC Data Plan Security 12:00 10. SDWAN vRoute or Service side vpn Routes 6:00 11. SDWAN Bidirectional Forwarding Detection BFD 7:00 12. Distributed Architecture to accommodate high traffic loads 11:00 13. IOS XE SDWAN Choose your best hardware part 01 7:00 14. IOS XE SDWAN Choose your best hardware part 02 13:00
Video Name Time 1. 2.1 Describe controller cloud deployment 15:00 2. Describe Controller on-Prem Deployment 9:00 3. Entire system bringup process includes these steps 9:00 4. 2.2a Hosting Platform - Hyper-visor 4:00 5. System Bring-up Demo Labs 10:00 6. Series of Viptela Bring-up theory followed by Labs 9:00 7. Controllers System wide Configuration 8:00 8. vManage VPN & Static Route Configuration 7:00 9. vSmart & vBond VPN & Static Route Configuration 7:00 10. Add Controllers to vManage Dashboard 5:00 11. Add CSR to Root CA Server 7:00 12. Permanent certificates & install certificates to controllers 10:00 13. 2.2c Scalability & Redundancy 15:00 14. 2.3 Configure & Verify Certificates & White-listing 4:00 15. 2.4 Troubleshoot control-plane connectivity between controllers 19:00
Video Name Time 1. 3.0 Router Deployment 10:00 2. vManage Dashboard 01 8:00 3. vManage Dashboard 02 12:00 4. Zero Touch Provisioning ZTP Theory 7:00 5. ZTP Lab 10:00 6. WAN Edge On-boarding 10:00 7. Device Configuration Starts from here 1:00 8. Lap Topology 8:00 9. Device Configuration via vManage 11:00 10. What are Device Configuration Template 9:00 11. Feature Template Creation Part01 8:00 12. Feature Template Creation Part02 17:00 13. Apply Feature Template 9:00 14. CLI Template with Variables 10:00 15. Template Creation Planning 3:00 16. OMP TLOC Begins Here .. 1:00 17. Verification Commands 15:00 18. what is OMP ? 7:00 19. OMP Route Types 7:00 20. OMP Routes Verification 9:00 21. OMP & TLOC Attributes 6:00 22. OMP Best Path Selection 6:00 23. OMP Route Redistribution 5:00 24. TLOC-Extension Theory 11:00 25. TLOC Extension Lab 4:00 26. VRRP OSPF BGP Begins 1:00 27. VRRP Theory 7:00 28. VRRP Configuration 10:00 29. VRRP Verification 9:00 30. OSPF Part 01 16:00 31. OSPF Part 02 9:00 32. BGP Configuration & Verification 27:00 33. BGP Verification 4:00
Video Name Time 1. SDWAN Policy Section 4:00 2. vSmart Policy Overview 10:00 3. vSmart Policy Overview vSmart Policy Architecture Components 8:00 4. Use Control Policy to Block subnet 12:00 5. vSmart Policy Execution & Revision 8:00 6. Hub & Spoke Control Policy 15:00 7. Multi-topology Control Policy Configuration 19:00 8. Multi-topology Control Policy Verification 3:00 9. App-Aware Routing & Direct Internet Access Begins 2:00 10. App Aware Routing Basic Introduction 7:00 11. App Aware Routing BFD SLA Class 7:00 12. app aware routing policy configuration 01 4:00 13. app aware routing policy configuration 02 6:00 14. app aware routing policy implementation 01 10:00 15. app aware routing policy implementation 02 8:00 16. app aware routing policy Verification 11:00 17. SDWAN DIA Design Options 5:00 18. Design – Cisco SD-WAN Direct Internet Access Design Components and Consideration 6:00 19. centralized data policy and NAT DIA route to deploy DIA 7:00 20. Remote site DIA exit Design Considerations 7:00 21. SD-WAN Dual-Router Hybrid Remote-Site Design 4:00 22. SD-WAN Single-Router Dual Internet Remote-Site Design 4:00 23. SD-WAN Dual-Router Dual Internet Remote-Site Design 3:00 24. Deploy - Cisco SD-WAN Direct Internet Access Configuration 12:00 25. Deploy - Cisco SD-WAN DIA Lab 13:00 26. Copy Edit Existing Policy & Basic Verification commands 8:00 27. Create NAT DIA Route to Redirect Guest Internet Lab 7:00
300-415: Implementing Cisco SD-WAN Solutions (ENSDWI) Certification Training Video Course Intro
Certbolt provides top-notch exam prep 300-415: Implementing Cisco SD-WAN Solutions (ENSDWI) certification training video course to prepare for the exam. Additionally, we have Cisco ENSDWI 300-415 exam dumps & practice test questions and answers to prepare and study. pass your next exam confidently with our 300-415: Implementing Cisco SD-WAN Solutions (ENSDWI) certification video training course which has been written by Cisco experts.
If you’re preparing for the Cisco 300-415 (ENSDWI), Certbolt’s very own video course is definitely an instrumental tool to success. This material prepares you for something big ― not just for the certification exam but for your career as a whole. The lessons featured in the tutorial target the relevant SD-WAN solutions that are essential in a Cisco environment. These include router and controller deployment, along with multicast, security, and QoS, among others. All this information is significant to pass 300-415 exam.
The Cisco 300-415 video course is equipped with four main modules, each of which is correlated with the requirements of the actual exam. A total of 89 lectures encompass the 12-hour training, which is highly recommended for networking specialists who want to nurture their technical adeptness.
Knowledge and Skills Tested
Now, it’s time to infiltrate the ins and outs of the course material. As mentioned earlier, there are four main sections in the online training and this starts with the basics of Cisco SD-WAN. To give you an overview, below are the insights you’ll acquire through the video lectures:
- You will initially be presented with the fundamentals of the CCNP Enterprise, including the exam topics associated with Cisco’s SD-WAN. Right after the introduction, the discussion proceeds directly with the architecture and components of SD-WAN. In addition, there will be lessons addressing the SD-WAN data plan, vRouter, vEdge, VPN, BFD, TLOCs, IOS XE, and distributed framework.
- The second module is all about controller deployment, particularly controller on-premise. At this point, you will gain knowledge of hosting platforms (hypervisor), installing controllers, and handling redundancy. Controller system-wide configuration, along with vManage and vSmart route configuration is also interpreted in detail. Furthermore, you will learn the technicalities of adding controllers for vManage Dashboard, using CSR for rooting of CA server, installing certification needed for controllers, troubleshooting control-plane connections, and configuring white-listing. Some of these lectures come with demo labs for practical advantage.
- The third part of the course takes on router deployment, kicking off with the importance of the vManage Dashboard. Zero Touch Provisioning is the succeeding area, where you will be conferred with both theoretical lessons and technical labs. Then, there will be further analysis on WAN Edge On-boarding, lab topology, and device configuration. For the latter, it covers different configuration patterns such as the feature template and CLI template. Another crucial aspect is OMP and its related attributes, path selection, as well as route types, verification, and redistribution. Completing this domain are lectures related to TLOC, BGP, OSPF, and VRRP.
- Now, we’re down to the last section of the training and that is SD-WAN policies. This commences with vSmart, its policy overview, architecture mechanisms, revision, and execution. Subsequently, you will be directed to multi-topology control and app-aware routing, where all processes related to configuration, implementation, and verification are put into focus. Another pertinent subject is SD-WAN Direct Internet Access or DIA. Plus, there will be lessons emphasizing the components and considerations of DIA, including centralized data policy, NAT device, and remote site. More lectures also rationalize the relevance of various remote designs like a dual-router hybrid, single-router dual internet, and dual-router dual internet.
First of all, 300-415 is part of the CCNP Enterprise, serving as one of its specializations. Therefore, it’s a requirement to have completed the core evaluation, which is the Cisco 350-401 ENCOR. Another important thing to take note of is your familiarity with the topics covered in the final exam. Before you dive into the video tutorial, make sure you already have checked the key objectives of ENSDWI through the official blueprint. And of course, don’t forget to utilize other references while taking such a course. One of the most recommended books from Amazon is the Cisco Software-Defined Wide Area Networks by authors Curran John, Gooley Jason, Schuemann Dustin, and Yanch Dana. You can also get support from 31 Days Before Your CCNP and CCIE Enterprise Core Exam, which is written by Patrick Gargano. Using the above-mentioned resources, it will be much easier to go through the lectures and understand the tested topics. Also, keep in mind that you need to allocate enough time to complete the entire course. This means you have to be patient and be completely dedicated to your craft.
The Cisco 300-415 is a 90-minute evaluation that offers two language options, either English or Japanese. Just like most Cisco certification exams, the number of questions is not provided. The same goes for the passing rate.
Suitable Candidates for Video Course
- Candidates of 300-415 exam and the CCNP Enterprise certification;
- Experience professionals who want further expand their knowledge in SD-WAN deployment;
- Network engineers with an in-depth background in Cisco enterprise networking technologies;
- Specialists with work experience that fits with exam requirements.
With the conclusion of the Cisco 300-415 video course, you are bound to ace your upcoming certification exam. The lectures and labs featured in the training are more than enough to develop your skills and boost your confidence. And of course, other resources like books and practice can serve as the finishing touch of your test preparation. So, make the most out of your learning path and study well!
Unlock These Jobs after Completing 300-415 Video Training
- Network engineers;
- SD-WAN deployment engineers;
- Systems engineers;
- Solutions designers.
Certbolt's total training solution includes 300-415: Implementing Cisco SD-WAN Solutions (ENSDWI) certification video training course, Cisco ENSDWI 300-415 practice test questions and answers & exam dumps which provide the complete exam prep resource and provide you with practice skills to pass the exam. 300-415: Implementing Cisco SD-WAN Solutions (ENSDWI) certification video training course provides a structured approach easy to understand, structured approach which is divided into sections in order to study in shortest time possible.