Pass 010-151 CCT Data Center Certification Exam Fast
Real Cisco CCT Data Center 010-151 Exam Dumps Questions
Cisco CCT Data Center 010-151 Exam Dumps, practice test questions, Verified Answers, Fast Updates!
136 Questions and Answers
Includes real 010-151 exam questions types found on actual exam such as drag and drop, simulation, type in, and fill in the blank. Fast updates, accurate answers for Cisco CCT Data Center 010-151 exam.
Cisco CCT Data Center 010-151 Exam Dumps, Cisco CCT Data Center 010-151 practice test questions
100% accurate & updated Cisco CCT Data Center certification 010-151 practice test questions & exam dumps for preparing. Study your way to pass with accurate Cisco CCT Data Center 010-151 Exam Dumps questions & answers. Verified by Cisco experts with 20+ years of experience to create these accurate Cisco CCT Data Center 010-151 dumps & practice test exam questions. All the resources available for Certbolt 010-151 Cisco CCT Data Center certification practice test questions and answers, exam dumps, study guide, video training course provides a complete package for your exam prep needs.
CISCO 010-151 exam is an important step towards building a respectable career as a technician. It is also known as the Cisco Certified Technician (CCT) for Data Center test. This test checks the competency of a technician in these following areas: basic Cisco NX-OS configuration, Cisco Data Center products and hardware components of the Cisco Unified Computing System (UCS). The test also covers remedial services on Cisco Data Center products which include check safety and environment requirement, hardware replacement, perform basic physical layer troubleshooting, backup and restore of software and configuration, and recognize connection type and cable requirement. A successful candidate will be known as Cisco Certified Technician.
Cisco 010-151 Exam Overview
Exam 010-151 is designed for field support engineers at Cisco data center system, aspiring IT technicians, and network technicians that want to certify their competency. It lasts 90 minutes and is composed of 65-75 questions. To take this test you’ll need to pay $125 and register at Pearson VUE website.
The general guidelines for this test cover four (4) topics. Questions from other related topics may also be included in the test. Below you’ll find the major four (4) topics that Cisco 010-151 will test you upon.
Data Center Basics
This module constitutes about 17% of the test. It's bestially to test your knowledge of how networks are connected and work. You will be examined about the understanding of SAN which is a high-speed network that offers block-level access to storages. If you have knowledge of IP and subnet and you can describe them efficiently, then you will have a good start into the test. Differentiation between Gigabit, Fast Ethernet and Ethernet will likely be included in the questions. You need to know the description and uses of File Transfer Protocol (FTP), Trivial FTP, Ping and Telnet. Also in this module, you will be tested on your knowledge of how the Open Systems Interconnection (OSI) and IP/TCP models and their related protocols describe the flow of data in a network. Troubleshooting of common network problems in Layer 1 and Layer 2 will be in the test and finally, 010-151 will test you on the identification of connectors and cabling.
Identification of Cisco Equipment and Related Hardware
This section covers about 25% and it's majorly based on the knowledge of Cisco equipment. Extensive knowledge of Cisco products and attachments is needed here. You will be dealing with products like Cisco Unified Computing System and its chassis layout, Cisco Unified Computing System LED, the components of the Unified Computing System (UCS) C-series rack-mount servers and its chassis layout, Cisco Nexus 2000 series fabric extender components and its cabling types and Cisco Nexus 5000 series switch components. Questions are also asked about Cisco MDS 9700 product family components and its Family storage network modules. The ability to use Cisco logo markings and model numbers to identify Cisco products will come in handy. There could be questions to test your ability on how to identify and locate the serial number of Cisco products. The exam is being conducted by Cisco, so such questions about their products should be expected.
Description of the operations of the Cisco NX-OS software
Cisco NX-OS software is a network operating system (OS) mainly designed for the Cisco Nexus-series Ethernet switches and the Cisco MDS-series Fiber Channel storage area network switches. This module covers 25% of the test and will be based on the knowledge of Cisco Integrated Management Controller (CIMC). That's not all, knowing the features and capabilities of the Unified Computing System Manager will be very helpful. Other things you are required to know to ace this module are the description of various command modes of Cisco NX-OS software, verification of device configuration, determination of the device current mode, the knowledge of how to export technical support data, the usage of the device file system, directories and files, identification of configuration files from Cisco devices, how to use and interpret the basic NX-OS commands and lastly, how to carry out the password recovery process on a Cisco NX-OS switch device.
This module is about the physical services you render as a technician and surprisingly constitutes 33% of the test. Most technicians are familiar with these operations. You are expected to know how to make a physical connection from a laptop to a Cisco console port, perform some installation process steps and know the expected outcomes, handle service restoration verification, upgrade Cisco Integrated Management Controller firmware on a UCS Server C-Series, and upgrade the BIOS on a UCS Server Blade with the GUI. Other things you need to know are how to perform initial setup tasks, perform remedial procedures on Cisco devices and use the hardware tools needed for repair.
Post-exam and certification
After passing the exam, you are expected to be an expert at Cisco Data Center remedial services. These services include backup and restore of software and configuration, performing basic physical layer troubleshooting and many others. The certificate is valid for 3 years.
A Cisco certified technician can apply for many positions in the IT industry. You can work as a field service engineer, PSAP services technician, network administrator, circuit actions technician, desktop support, junior system technician, senior IT technician, network specialist, break-fix technician and many others. You are qualified for these positions because you have been examined in these fields during the 010-151 exam. Being a Cisco Certified Technician will make you more resourceful than other technicians in the field.
Further Certification Path
There are other related CCT certificates that you can gain to upgrade your knowledge and skills and be more resourceful at your workplace. For example, by passing100-890 CLTECH exam you’ll be awarded the CCT Collaboration certificate while after taking 100-490 RSTECH exam you’ll obtain CCNT Routing & Switching.
To get the CCT Data Center certificate is easy when you put in the necessary actions to pass 010-151 exam on the first try. Knowing the exam details and domains covered, as well as having the proper preparation, it becomes easy to ace the test. The topics are simple and understandable even for newbies. Prep options are offered on the vendor’s website. Either way, success is guaranteed if you put in the work.
Pass your Cisco CCT Data Center 010-151 certification exam with the latest Cisco CCT Data Center 010-151 practice test questions and answers. Total exam prep solutions provide shortcut for passing the exam by using 010-151 Cisco CCT Data Center certification practice test questions and answers, exam dumps, video training course and study guide.
Cisco CCT Data Center 010-151 practice test questions and Answers, Cisco CCT Data Center 010-151 Exam Dumps
Got questions about Cisco CCT Data Center 010-151 exam dumps, Cisco CCT Data Center 010-151 practice test questions?Click Here to Read FAQ
Top Cisco Exams
- 200-301 - Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
- 350-401 - Implementing Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies (ENCOR)
- 300-410 - Implementing Cisco Enterprise Advanced Routing and Services (ENARSI)
- 200-901 - DevNet Associate (DEVASC)
- 350-701 - Implementing and Operating Cisco Security Core Technologies
- 200-201 - Understanding Cisco Cybersecurity Operations Fundamentals (CBROPS)
- 350-601 - Implementing and Operating Cisco Data Center Core Technologies (DCCOR)
- 350-801 - Implementing Cisco Collaboration Core Technologies (CLCOR)
- 300-415 - Implementing Cisco SD-WAN Solutions (ENSDWI)
- 300-715 - Implementing and Configuring Cisco Identity Services Engine (300-715 SISE)
- 100-490 - Cisco Certified Technician Routing & Switching (RSTECH)
- 300-710 - Securing Networks with Cisco Firepower (300-710 SNCF)
- 300-620 - Implementing Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure (DCACI)
- 300-420 - Designing Cisco Enterprise Networks (ENSLD)
- 300-425 - Designing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks (300-425 ENWLSD)
- 300-435 - Automating Cisco Enterprise Solutions (ENAUTO)
- 350-501 - Implementing and Operating Cisco Service Provider Network Core Technologies (SPCOR)
- 300-730 - Implementing Secure Solutions with Virtual Private Networks (SVPN 300-730)
- 820-605 - Cisco Customer Success Manager (CSM)
- 700-765 - Cisco Security Architecture for System Engineers
- 300-835 - Automating Cisco Collaboration Solutions (CLAUTO)
- 352-001 - CCDE Design Written
- 300-610 - Designing Cisco Data Center Infrastructure (DCID)
- 350-901 - Developing Applications using Cisco Core Platforms and APIs (DEVCOR)
- 300-430 - Implementing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks (300-430 ENWLSI)
- 300-615 - Troubleshooting Cisco Data Center Infrastructure (DCIT)
- 300-810 - Implementing Cisco Collaboration Applications (CLICA)
- 300-635 - Automating Cisco Data Center Solutions (DCAUTO)
- 300-535 - Automating Cisco Service Provider Solutions (SPAUTO)
- 300-510 - Implementing Cisco Service Provider Advanced Routing Solutions (SPRI)
- 300-515 - Implementing Cisco Service Provider VPN Services (SPVI)
- 300-735 - Automating Cisco Security Solutions (SAUTO)
- 300-915 - Developing Solutions Using Cisco IoT and Edge Platforms (DEVIOT)
- 300-725 - Securing the Web with Cisco Web Security Appliance (300-725 SWSA)
- 010-151 - Supporting Cisco Data Center System Devices (DCTECH)
- 300-720 - Securing Email with Cisco Email Security Appliance (300-720 SESA)
- 300-815 - Implementing Cisco Advanced Call Control and Mobility Services (CLASSM)
- 300-820 - Implementing Cisco Collaboration Cloud and Edge Solutions
Last Week Results!
Customers Passed Cisco 010-151 CCT Data Center Exam
Average Score In Real Exam At Testing Centre
Questions came word for word from this dump