Cisco DevNet Associate
- Exam: 200-901 (DevNet Associate (DEVASC))
- Certification: DevNet Associate (Cisco Certified DevNet Associate)
- Certification Provider: Cisco
100% Real Cisco DevNet Associate Certification 200-901 Exam Dumps
Cisco DevNet Associate 200-901 Practice Test Questions, DevNet Associate Exam Dumps, Verified Answers
200-901 Questions & Answers
165 Questions & Answers
Includes real 200-901 exam questions types found on actual exam such as drag and drop, simulation, type in, and fill in the blank. Fast updates, accurate answers for Cisco DevNet Associate 200-901 exam.
200-901 Study Guide
1212 PDF Pages
Study Guide developed by industry experts who have written exams in the past. Covers in-depth knowledge which includes Entire Exam Blueprint.
Cisco DevNet Associate Certification Practice Test Questions, Cisco DevNet Associate Certification Exam Dumps
Real Cisco DevNet Associate Certification Practice Test Questions & Exam Dumps for Studying. Cram Your Way to Pass with 100% Real & Accurate Cisco DevNet Associate Certification Exam Dumps Questions & Answers. Verified By IT Experts for Providing the 100% Accurate Cisco DevNet Associate Exam Dumps & Cisco DevNet Associate Certification Practice Test Questions.
The Cisco DevNet Associate certification is exactly what one needs to confirm proficiency in developing and maintaining applications on Cisco platforms. This is a reputable learning path that will evaluate the candidate’s ability to manage such platforms, infrastructure and automation, application development, security, and APIs. To attain the certificate, students must pass one test, known as Cisco 200-901 DEVASC. This exam addresses the fundamental concepts of software design and development that run on Cisco platforms.
Who Should Obtain the Cisco DevNet Associate Certification?
To get started as an aspiring Junior Cloud Developer, Junior DevOps Engineer, or Test Development Engineer, enrolling in the training classes for Cisco certified DevNet Associate and earning the certification is highly recommended. This path is suitable for anyone who wants to learn how to integrate software development and Cisco DevNet. Also, examinees will learn more about consuming Cisco APIs and gain the understanding of how DevOps applications work.
Although there are no strict prerequisites, students with one or more years of practical experience in software development and Python programming always have a better chance of passing 200-901 exam on their first attempt. Also, learners are highly encouraged to stay abreast of the curriculum before registering for the final test.
How Does the Cisco DevNet Associate Certification Exam Look Like?
Even though Cisco doesn’t give too much information on how 200-901 exam is structured, there are some known aspects that the examinees should take into account. Applicants will have 2 hours allotted for this test. During this time, they will need to answer questions of different types such as multiple-choice, multiple-answer, or drag and drop. Besides, the candidates can take the exam either in English or Japanese.
The registration process for the test is very easy. You will have to enter the Pearson VUE platform, create an account on it, and log in. Then you should go to the “proctored exams” section, search for the code “200-901”, and follow the instructions that appear on the screen to finalize the application.
What Topics Are Covered in the Cisco 200-901 DEVASC Certification Exam?
The Cisco 200-901 DEVASC exam is split into five domains. Let’s take a look at them one by one:
- Software Development and Design
This topic puts candidates in different scenarios checking their skills in comparing data formats and software development methods. Also, candidates will have to demonstrate that they can describe test-driven development concepts and common data formats that use Python data structures. Besides, they will discover the benefits of organizing code into methods and the advantages of version control. Finally, they will understand how to use Git control operations such as Clone, Commit, Push/pull, Branch, Merge, and handling conflicts.
- Understanding and Using APIs
This section focuses on the skills needed to construct a REST API request to finalize any task given by API documentation. Also, applicants will need to describe how common usage patterns work and identify any constraints associated with consuming APIs. Preparing for questions provided under this topic, examinees will learn how to compare different API styles and use common API authentication mechanisms. Also, they should understand how to fix a problem by using the HTTP response request, code, and API documentation.
- Cisco Platforms and Development
This domain concentrates on constructing a Python script with the help of Cisco SDK documentation. Examinees will become proficient in describing the Cisco network management platform, Cisco collaboration platforms, Cisco security platforms, and APIs. Besides, they will learn how to identify the proper DevNet resource according to any given scenario. For example, they will be exposed to Code Exchange, Sandbox, API documentation concepts and Learning Labs. Skills in applying concepts of model-driven programmability and constructing the code to carry out a specific operation following a clear set of requirements are also assessed.
- Application Deployment and Security
This topic validates one’s knowledge of the benefits of edge components and the ability to use CI/CD pipeline in application deployments. Also, applicants need to be proficient in identifying the attributes of diverse deployment applications and constructing a Python unit test. Describing top OWASP threats and explaining how firewall, load balancers, revere proxies work is also included in this section.
- Infrastructure and Automation
Within this part of the exam’s syllabus, candidates will discover more about comparing controller with device-level operation, interpreting the results of RESTCONF or NETCONF query, basic YANG models, and a unified diff. Besides, they will learn how to use network simulation roles and test tools. On top of that, it is essential that they understand how automation tools' capabilities contribute to the business environment, together with interpreting sequence diagrams including API calls.
- Network Fundamentals
This is the last domain tested in 200-901 DEVASC exam. Students will learn the purpose and usage of IMAC and IP addresses, VLANs, networking components, and management and data functions. Also, they will become skilled in interpreting the basic network topology diagram and describing the functionality of different IP services. Last but not least, their success will be determined by their ability to explain how network constraints impact the applications used in their business processes.
What Are the Career Opportunities for Cisco Certified DevNet - Associates?
A successful candidate who manages to get certified as a DevNet Associate can apply for the following roles in international companies:
- DevNet Engineer
- DevOps Engineer
- Network Administrator
- System Architect
- Network Engineer
Once you add this certification to your resume, you also become eligible to receive higher offers than the market’s average. As stated on Payscale.com, a Network Engineer can earn about $75k in one year while the annual salaries for network administrators and systems architects are $60k and $113k, respectively.
What Are the Next Steps After Obtaining the Cisco DevNet – Associate Certification?
Even though the DevNet Associate certificate can bring many benefits to its holders, successful certified professionals can move forward with other programs. They can apply for the DevNet Professional certification and improve their skills in network technologies. To earn it, the candidate should pass the core test 350-901 and one of the eight concentration exams offered.
Pass your next exam with Cisco DevNet Associate certification exam dumps, practice test questions and answers, study guide, video training course. Pass hassle free and prepare with Certbolt which provide the students with shortcut to pass by using Cisco DevNet Associate certification exam dumps, practice test questions and answers, video training course & study guide.
Cisco DevNet Associate Certification Exam Dumps, Cisco DevNet Associate Practice Test Questions And Answers
Got questions about Cisco DevNet Associate exam dumps, Cisco DevNet Associate practice test questions?Click Here to Read FAQ
Top Cisco Exams
- 200-301 - Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
- 350-401 - Implementing Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies (ENCOR)
- 200-901 - DevNet Associate (DEVASC)
- 300-410 - Implementing Cisco Enterprise Advanced Routing and Services (ENARSI)
- 350-701 - Implementing and Operating Cisco Security Core Technologies
- 200-201 - Understanding Cisco Cybersecurity Operations Fundamentals (CBROPS)
- 350-601 - Implementing and Operating Cisco Data Center Core Technologies (DCCOR)
- 300-415 - Implementing Cisco SD-WAN Solutions (ENSDWI)
- 300-710 - Securing Networks with Cisco Firepower (300-710 SNCF)
- 350-801 - Implementing Cisco Collaboration Core Technologies (CLCOR)
- 300-715 - Implementing and Configuring Cisco Identity Services Engine (300-715 SISE)
- 300-420 - Designing Cisco Enterprise Networks (ENSLD)
- 300-425 - Designing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks (300-425 ENWLSD)
- 100-490 - Cisco Certified Technician Routing & Switching (RSTECH)
- 300-620 - Implementing Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure (DCACI)
- 300-435 - Automating Cisco Enterprise Solutions (ENAUTO)
- 350-501 - Implementing and Operating Cisco Service Provider Network Core Technologies (SPCOR)
- 820-605 - Cisco Customer Success Manager (CSM)
- 300-430 - Implementing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks (300-430 ENWLSI)
- 300-730 - Implementing Secure Solutions with Virtual Private Networks (SVPN 300-730)
- 700-765 - Cisco Security Architecture for System Engineers
- 300-610 - Designing Cisco Data Center Infrastructure (DCID)
- 352-001 - CCDE Design Written
- 300-835 - Automating Cisco Collaboration Solutions (CLAUTO)
- 300-615 - Troubleshooting Cisco Data Center Infrastructure (DCIT)
- 350-901 - Developing Applications using Cisco Core Platforms and APIs (DEVCOR)
- 300-810 - Implementing Cisco Collaboration Applications (CLICA)
- 300-820 - Implementing Cisco Collaboration Cloud and Edge Solutions
- 300-635 - Automating Cisco Data Center Solutions (DCAUTO)
- 300-510 - Implementing Cisco Service Provider Advanced Routing Solutions (SPRI)
- 300-535 - Automating Cisco Service Provider Solutions (SPAUTO)
- 300-515 - Implementing Cisco Service Provider VPN Services (SPVI)
- 300-915 - Developing Solutions Using Cisco IoT and Edge Platforms (DEVIOT)
- 300-720 - Securing Email with Cisco Email Security Appliance (300-720 SESA)
- 010-151 - Supporting Cisco Data Center System Devices (DCTECH)
- 300-815 - Implementing Cisco Advanced Call Control and Mobility Services (CLASSM)
Purchase Cisco 200-901 Exam Training Products Individually
Last Week Results!
Customers Passed DevNet Associate Certification Exam
Average Score in Real Exam at Testing Centre
Questions Came Word for Word from these CertBolt Dumps