- Exam: 200-301 (Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA))
- Certification: CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Associate)
- Certification Provider: Cisco
100% Real Cisco CCNA Certification 200-301 Exam Dumps
Cisco CCNA 200-301 Practice Test Questions, CCNA Exam Dumps, Verified Answers
200-301 Questions & Answers
794 Questions & Answers
Includes real 200-301 exam questions types found on actual exam such as drag and drop, simulation, type in, and fill in the blank. Fast updates, accurate answers for Cisco CCNA 200-301 exam. Exam Simulator Included!
200-301 Online Training Course
271 Video Lectures
Learn from Top Industry Professionals who provide detailed video lectures based on Real Life Scenarios which you will encounter in exam.
200-301 Study Guide
1969 PDF Pages
Study Guide developed by industry experts who have written exams in the past. Covers in-depth knowledge which includes Entire Exam Blueprint.
Cisco CCNA Certification Practice Test Questions, Cisco CCNA Certification Exam Dumps
Real Cisco CCNA Certification Practice Test Questions & Exam Dumps for Studying. Cram Your Way to Pass with 100% Real & Accurate Cisco CCNA Certification Exam Dumps Questions & Answers. Verified By IT Experts for Providing the 100% Accurate Cisco CCNA Exam Dumps & Cisco CCNA Certification Practice Test Questions.
The Cisco CCNA certification with its associated test coded 200-301 can help you establish your career as a networking specialist.
About CCNA Certification and Who It Is Intended for
The Cisco Certified Network Associate certification, or CCNA certification for short, is an associate-level certificate that, when acquired, will jumpstart an individual's career in network administration. Anyone with the CCNA certification will be allowed to work in the field of network and security and have all the essential skills in routing, switching, network security, and more. The certified specialist will also be able to set up, analyze, and configure networks using different Cisco products. The CCNA certification covers IT fundamentals and is intended for entry-level candidates so there are no strict prerequisites. To acquire this certificate, a candidate must attend the Cisco 200-301 exam, which tests skills essential to install and operate an enterprise network through various fundamental topics.
About 200-301 Exam
The Cisco 200-301 test will cover 6 fundamental topics and should be complete within 120 minutes. The candidates' skills and knowledge of network and security fundamentals will be tested during 200-301. This test is available in English and Japanese and an account on Pearson VUE is needed for the registration. After the successful completion of 200-301 exam, the candidate will be awarded the CCNA certification which will be valid for 3 years.
200-301 Exam Domains
The Cisco 200-301 certification test covers various fundamental concepts that are categorized into 6 different domains as follows:
1. Security Fundamentals
This tested area covers 15% of the exam and includes essential network security concepts that the candidates are required to describe. The knowledge of different types of security threats and vulnerabilities, various exploits, and different risk mitigation procedures is included in this part. In addition, the applicants should be able to define various security program elements to successfully provide users with awareness and training and explain to them physical access control and security. Understanding Layer 2 security features like DHCP snooping is vital and the candidate should also have the ability to describe security policies, remote access, VPNs, and different wireless protocols. Moreover, getting the gist of access control lists, various wireless security protocols, device access control, and their configuration is also essential to ace this part.
2. IP Services
Under this objective, the individuals' comprehension of deploying basic IP connectivity and their ability to manage it will be tried. It covers 10% of the exam questions. To get through this domain, the applicants need to have a clear understanding of various network management protocols, proprietary and non-proprietary data link layer protocols, and DNS. Expertise on the basics of IP address remapping, per-hop-behavior, and cryptographic network protocol will also be tested in this section. Plus, an individual needs to have a basic know-how about the Quality of Service and its different aspects, and diverse file transfer protocols. It is also imperative for exam-givers to know more about Network Time Protocol and be able to configure and verify it.
3. Network Access
The third tested area of the Cisco 200-301 certification test comprises the fundamentals of VLANs, trunks, and the understanding of their configurations. 20% of this section is included in the overall exam content. The applicants are needed to be aware of interswitch connectivity, different networking standards, discovery protocols, and should be capable of properly describing them. This portion also covers wireless architecture and security concepts. Furthermore, the insight on various WLAN components & connectivity and expertise in Cisco Wireless Architecture is also essential for mastering this domain. Finally, the entrant's knowledge of various WLAN components, VLAN creation, QoS profiles, and being able to configure them successfully will be checked.
4. Automation and Programmability
The fourth objective of the Cisco 200-301 certification exam, which covers 10%, comprises topics that test the applicants' capability to design, implement, monitor, and operate networks using varied programmable interfaces. It also covers the concepts of automation and its effects on network management. The candidate should also be able to contrast legacy networks with controller-based networks and define them accurately. Likewise, the exam-giver should know the fundamentals of traditional campus device management and Cisco DNA Center enabled device management and should be able to compare the two. This domain will also examine the comprehension of REST-based APIs and their characteristics, and various configuration management systems. At last, the applicant is also expected to be aware of JSON encoded data and how to interpret it.
5. Network Fundamentals
This section focuses on internetworking between Cisco routers and switches. It covers 20% of 200-301. For an individual to master this area, s/he should have an idea about the general workings, role, and functions of routers, switches, next-generation firewalls, and IP. The candidates should be proficient in configuring IPv6 addresses along with being able to contrast its different types. The ability to differentiate and describe the various tiers of network topology architectures will be tested in this domain. The candidate's comprehension of various cabling types, connections, along with the knowledge of Power-over-Ethernet will also be put on trial. The exam-participant must be efficient in configuring and verifying IPv4 and IPv6 addressing and subnetting, describing their needs, verifying IP variables, and describing wireless principles. The fundamentals of virtualization are also included in this test. Finally, the entrant should be capable of defining various switching concepts.
6. IP Connectivity
The main objective of this tested area is to evaluate one's understanding of the fundamentals of routers and routing. This section covers 25% of the exam, where the applicant needs to have a grasp on the concept of the routing table and all of its components such as routing protocol code, prefixes, administrative distance, etc., and should be able to specify how a router makes forwarding decisions. The entrants are also required to be proficient in configuring and verifying static routing on both IPv4 and IPv6 internet protocols. The knowledge of routing protocols and how to configure them is also required.
The Cisco Certified Network Associate authenticates one's capability in installing, configuring, and troubleshooting networks. Acquiring this certification unlocks multiple career opportunities with decent average annual salaries taken from Payscale, some of which are:
- Cisco Certified Network Associate: $78,786;
- Network Administrator: $59,974;
- Network Engineer: $74,328;
- Network Support Specialist: $56,779.
After you have earned the CCNA certificate, you can advance your skills by pursuing the professional-level CCNP Enterprise certification issued by Cisco.
Pass your next exam with Cisco CCNA certification exam dumps, practice test questions and answers, study guide, video training course. Pass hassle free and prepare with Certbolt which provide the students with shortcut to pass by using Cisco CCNA certification exam dumps, practice test questions and answers, video training course & study guide.
Cisco CCNA Certification Exam Dumps, Cisco CCNA Practice Test Questions And Answers
Got questions about Cisco CCNA exam dumps, Cisco CCNA practice test questions?Click Here to Read FAQ
Top Cisco Exams
- 200-301 - Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
- 350-401 - Implementing Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies (ENCOR)
- 300-410 - Implementing Cisco Enterprise Advanced Routing and Services (ENARSI)
- 350-701 - Implementing and Operating Cisco Security Core Technologies
- 350-801 - Implementing Cisco Collaboration Core Technologies (CLCOR)
- 350-601 - Implementing and Operating Cisco Data Center Core Technologies (DCCOR)
- 200-901 - DevNet Associate (DEVASC)
- 200-201 - Understanding Cisco Cybersecurity Operations Fundamentals (CBROPS)
- 350-501 - Implementing and Operating Cisco Service Provider Network Core Technologies (SPCOR)
- 300-415 - Implementing Cisco SD-WAN Solutions (ENSDWI)
- 300-425 - Designing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks (300-425 ENWLSD)
- 300-420 - Designing Cisco Enterprise Networks (ENSLD)
- 300-715 - Implementing and Configuring Cisco Identity Services Engine (300-715 SISE)
- 100-490 - Cisco Certified Technician Routing & Switching (RSTECH)
- 350-901 - Developing Applications using Cisco Core Platforms and APIs (DEVCOR)
- 820-605 - Cisco Customer Success Manager (CSM)
- 700-680 - Cisco Collaboration SaaS Authorization Exam
- 400-007 - Cisco Certified Design Expert v3.0
- 500-220 - Cisco Meraki Solutions Specialist
- 010-151 - Supporting Cisco Data Center System Devices (DCTECH)
- 300-710 - Securing Networks with Cisco Firepower (300-710 SNCF)
- 300-810 - Implementing Cisco Collaboration Applications (CLICA)
- 300-615 - Troubleshooting Cisco Data Center Infrastructure (DCIT)
- 300-430 - Implementing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks (300-430 ENWLSI)
- 300-815 - Implementing Cisco Advanced Call Control and Mobility Services (CLASSM)
- 300-620 - Implementing Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure (DCACI)
- 300-435 - Automating Cisco Enterprise Solutions (ENAUTO)
- 300-835 - Automating Cisco Collaboration Solutions (CLAUTO)
- 300-510 - Implementing Cisco Service Provider Advanced Routing Solutions (SPRI)
- 500-052 - Deploying Cisco Unified Contact Center Express
- 300-730 - Implementing Secure Solutions with Virtual Private Networks (SVPN 300-730)
- 300-610 - Designing Cisco Data Center Infrastructure (DCID)
- 300-735 - Automating Cisco Security Solutions (SAUTO)
- 300-725 - Securing the Web with Cisco Web Security Appliance (300-725 SWSA)
- 700-765 - Cisco Security Architecture for System Engineers
- 300-820 - Implementing Cisco Collaboration Cloud and Edge Solutions
- 300-515 - Implementing Cisco Service Provider VPN Services (SPVI)
- 200-401 - Managing Industrial Networks with Cisco Networking Technologies (IMINS)
- 300-720 - Securing Email with Cisco Email Security Appliance (300-720 SESA)
- 300-535 - Automating Cisco Service Provider Solutions (SPAUTO)
- 300-910 - Implementing DevOps Solutions and Practices using Cisco Platforms (DEVOPS)
Purchase Cisco 200-301 Exam Training Products Individually
Last Week Results!
Customers Passed CCNA Certification Exam
Average Score in Real Exam at Testing Centre
Questions Came Word for Word from these CertBolt Dumps