Cisco CCIE Enterprise
- Exam: 350-401 (Implementing Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies (ENCOR))
- Certification: CCIE Enterprise (Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert Enterprise)
- Certification Provider: Cisco
100% Real Cisco CCIE Enterprise Certification 350-401 Exam Dumps
Cisco CCIE Enterprise 350-401 Practice Test Questions, CCIE Enterprise Exam Dumps, Verified Answers
350-401 Questions & Answers
363 Questions & Answers
Includes real 350-401 exam questions types found on actual exam such as drag and drop, simulation, type in, and fill in the blank. Fast updates, accurate answers for Cisco CCIE Enterprise 350-401 exam.
350-401 Online Training Course
196 Video Lectures
Learn from Top Industry Professionals who provide detailed video lectures based on Real Life Scenarios which you will encounter in exam.
350-401 Study Guide
636 PDF Pages
Study Guide developed by industry experts who have written exams in the past. Covers in-depth knowledge which includes Entire Exam Blueprint.
Cisco CCIE Enterprise Certification Practice Test Questions, Cisco CCIE Enterprise Certification Exam Dumps
Real Cisco CCIE Enterprise Certification Practice Test Questions & Exam Dumps for Studying. Cram Your Way to Pass with 100% Real & Accurate Cisco CCIE Enterprise Certification Exam Dumps Questions & Answers. Verified By IT Experts for Providing the 100% Accurate Cisco CCIE Enterprise Exam Dumps & Cisco CCIE Enterprise Certification Practice Test Questions.
The Cisco CCIE Enterprise certifications are among the best-paying certificates today being the most prestigious qualifications in the industry of IT.
Cisco CCIE Enterprise Infrastructure Certification
The Cisco CCIE Enterprise Infrastructure is an expert-level certification that checks your skills to work with the wireless enterprise complex solutions. To earn it, you need to pass two exams, a qualifying exam and a lab exam.
CCIE Enterprise Infrastructure Audience
The expert-level CCIE Enterprise Infrastructure path targets the following groups of specialists:
- Network Support Technicians;
- Network Administrators;
- Mid-level Network Engineers.
Cisco CCIE Enterprise Infrastructure Certification
It is currently the most advanced certification available for the IT professionals performing the networking roles. The CCIE Enterprise Infrastructure certificate goes beyond Cisco technology and incorporates several processes from a wide range of networking options to adequately prepare the candidates for both the tasks and issues that they will be facing in the real world. This certification embraces the latest trends of interconnectedness between various technology fields that were previously separated. Nowadays, networking specialists need to have a greater understanding of what their software and development counterparts do. By working in tandem, engineers can create more efficient and stronger networks.
Way to Gain CCIE Enterprise Infrastructure
So, to obtain this Cisco CCIE Enterprise Infrastructure, one is required to pass two exams. The qualifying exam for the CCIE Enterprise Infrastructure certification is known as 350-401 ENCOR. This is a 120-minute test that measures the candidates’ understanding of enterprise networking technologies. The exam is delivered via Pearson VUE in the English and Japanese languages. It covers 6 main topics listed below:
- Network Assurance;
- Architecture (IPv4 & IPv6).
Cisco doesn’t list any formal prerequisites for the Cisco 350-401 exam, but ideally, the applicants should have 5 to 7 years of experience in designing, operating, optimizing, and deploying enterprise wireless technologies and enterprise wireless solutions. The second step after clearing 350-401 ENCOR exam is to take the 8-hour lab test, known as the CCIE Enterprise Infrastructure v1.0. In this practical exam, the individuals are required to program and then automate a network in a simulated real-world scenario. The trainees are expected to plan, design, deploy, optimize, and operate complex enterprise network solutions. Such a test comprises of the following domains:
- Network Infrastructure;
- Transport Technologies and Solutions;
- Software-Defined Infrastructure;
- Infrastructure Automation and Programmability;
- Infrastructure Security as well as Services.
Once you have completed the qualifying and lab exams, you will be awarded your Cisco CCIE Enterprise Infrastructure certificate, which is valid for three years.
Focusing on Domains of 350-401 Exam
As the Cisco 350-401 test is a qualifying test for both of the aforementioned certificates, let us focus on its topics in detail:
- Network Assurance
Under this topic, test-takers will be expected to explain the common design principles that are critical for the smooth running of an enterprise network. Also, they will analyze the basic design principles used to deploy WLAN, understand the difference between cloud infrastructure and on-premises deployments, the basic principles of the Cisco SD-WAN solution, and the concepts of wireless and wired QoS among the rest.
Under the virtualization area, learners will obtain essential skills in describing device virtualization technologies, which include hypervisor type 1 and 2, virtual machine and switching; configuring data path virtualization technologies, such as VRF, IPsec tunneling and GRE; describing network virtualization concepts (LISP and VXLAN).
The infrastructure domain covers Layer 2 and Layer 3 technologies, wireless techniques, and IP services. Thus, within the Layer 2 section, your skills to work with the dynamic 802.1q trunking protocols, Spanning Tree protocols as well as EtherChannels will be checked. Referring to Layer 3, you should know everything about OSPF and EIGRP and be able to compare them, configure OSPF environments. In the Wireless section, you should possess skills to describe Layer 1 concepts, main principles for Layer2 & Layer3 roaming, and AP modes. To add more, you should be proficient in solving the connectivity issues of the wireless client.
Under this section, be sure to confirm your proficiency in diagnosing and managing network problems using popular tools such as trace route and conditional debugs. What’s more, this domain will emphasize the configuration and verification of device monitoring, Flexible NetFlow and NetFlow, IPSLA, and SPAN.
Network security is exactly what it sounds like. Here, candidates will confirm their ability to configure device access control, infrastructure, and wireless security features. Besides, this topic also addresses network security design and REST API security.
To complete your training, you will be tested on automation techniques, one of the most popular topics today owing to the popularity of cloud computing technologies. This test objective covers basic python scripts and its components, the pros of using a data modeling language such as YANG and REST API results and codes.
CCIE Enterprise Infrastructure Career Opportunities, Responsibilities, and Salaries
The CCIE Enterprise Infrastructure is the most comprehensive learning path offered by Cisco that prepares students for today’s expert-level job roles in information technology. And as stated by Payscale.com, an average salary that the CCIE Enterprise, in general, can bring you annually is $126,999. In addition, here are the top job roles you can easily assume after completing your CCIE Enterprise training:
- Network Engineer;
- Sr. Network Engineer;
- Enterprise Network Architect;
- Enterprise Network Engineer;
- Network Administrator;
- Senior Network Specialist;
- IT Manager.
When it comes, for example, to becoming a Senior Network Engineer, your responsibilities will be to deal with networking architecture and solving issues regarding it. Then, you will also have to control the performance glitches appearing in the aforementioned network and create business solutions with the help of network equipment. Finally, as a Senior Network Engineer, you will have to write and keep the system documents and diagrams updated. For doing all these tasks, you will be granted an annual salary of $100,927 as per Payscale. However, if you’d like to become an Enterprise Network Architect, your duties will concern troubleshooting issues and creating innovative solutions for the organization’s success in addition to maintaining the tech infrastructure and performing system design for networks. As Payscale shows, Enterprise Network Architects on average earn $121,744 yearly.
The CCIE Enterprise Infrastructure is a well-respected IT certification path that will differentiate you from your peers as a specialist in Infrastructure technologies of an organization. It lies at the summit of the Cisco certification training and is definitely one of the best certifications that any IT specialist can ever get. If you’d like to expand your skills, simply opt for any other certification path within Cisco or choose another vendor and follow a new career track.
Pass your next exam with Cisco CCIE Enterprise certification exam dumps, practice test questions and answers, study guide, video training course. Pass hassle free and prepare with Certbolt which provide the students with shortcut to pass by using Cisco CCIE Enterprise certification exam dumps, practice test questions and answers, video training course & study guide.
Cisco CCIE Enterprise Certification Exam Dumps, Cisco CCIE Enterprise Practice Test Questions And Answers
Got questions about Cisco CCIE Enterprise exam dumps, Cisco CCIE Enterprise practice test questions?Click Here to Read FAQ
Top Cisco Exams
- 200-301 - Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
- 350-401 - Implementing Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies (ENCOR)
- 350-701 - Implementing and Operating Cisco Security Core Technologies
- 300-410 - Implementing Cisco Enterprise Advanced Routing and Services (ENARSI)
- 200-901 - DevNet Associate (DEVASC)
- 350-601 - Implementing and Operating Cisco Data Center Core Technologies (DCCOR)
- 200-201 - Understanding Cisco Cybersecurity Operations Fundamentals (CBROPS)
- 350-801 - Implementing Cisco Collaboration Core Technologies (CLCOR)
- 300-420 - Designing Cisco Enterprise Networks (ENSLD)
- 300-415 - Implementing Cisco SD-WAN Solutions (ENSDWI)
- 820-605 - Cisco Customer Success Manager (CSM)
- 350-501 - Implementing and Operating Cisco Service Provider Network Core Technologies (SPCOR)
- 100-490 - Cisco Certified Technician Routing & Switching (RSTECH)
- 300-430 - Implementing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks (300-430 ENWLSI)
- 300-715 - Implementing and Configuring Cisco Identity Services Engine (300-715 SISE)
- 300-710 - Securing Networks with Cisco Firepower (300-710 SNCF)
- 300-425 - Designing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks (300-425 ENWLSD)
- 300-610 - Designing Cisco Data Center Infrastructure (DCID)
- 350-901 - Developing Applications using Cisco Core Platforms and APIs (DEVCOR)
- 300-820 - Implementing Cisco Collaboration Cloud and Edge Solutions
- 300-515 - Implementing Cisco Service Provider VPN Services (SPVI)
- 500-052 - Deploying Cisco Unified Contact Center Express
- 500-220 - Cisco Meraki Solutions Specialist
- 300-615 - Troubleshooting Cisco Data Center Infrastructure (DCIT)
- 300-620 - Implementing Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure (DCACI)
- 300-435 - Automating Cisco Enterprise Solutions (ENAUTO)
- 300-730 - Implementing Secure Solutions with Virtual Private Networks (SVPN 300-730)
- 010-151 - Supporting Cisco Data Center System Devices (DCTECH)
- 700-765 - Cisco Security Architecture for System Engineers
- 350-201 - Performing CyberOps Using Core Security Technologies (CBRCOR)
- 700-680 - Cisco Collaboration SaaS Authorization Exam
- 300-630 - Implementing Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure - Advanced
- 300-510 - Implementing Cisco Service Provider Advanced Routing Solutions (SPRI)
- 300-835 - Automating Cisco Collaboration Solutions (CLAUTO)
- 300-635 - Automating Cisco Data Center Solutions (DCAUTO)
- 300-720 - Securing Email with Cisco Email Security Appliance (300-720 SESA)
Purchase Cisco 350-401 Exam Training Products Individually
Last Week Results!
Customers Passed CCIE Enterprise Certification Exam
Average Score in Real Exam at Testing Centre
Questions Came Word for Word from these CertBolt Dumps