Cisco CCIE Data Center
- Exam: 350-601 (Implementing and Operating Cisco Data Center Core Technologies (DCCOR))
- Certification: CCIE Data Center (Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert Data Center)
- Certification Provider: Cisco
100% Real Cisco CCIE Data Center Certification 350-601 Exam Dumps
Cisco CCIE Data Center 350-601 Practice Test Questions, CCIE Data Center Exam Dumps, Verified Answers
350-601 Questions & Answers
195 Questions & Answers
Includes real 350-601 exam questions types found on actual exam such as drag and drop, simulation, type in, and fill in the blank. Fast updates, accurate answers for Cisco CCIE Data Center 350-601 exam.
350-601 Study Guide
2018 PDF Pages
Study Guide developed by industry experts who have written exams in the past. Covers in-depth knowledge which includes Entire Exam Blueprint.
Cisco CCIE Data Center Certification Practice Test Questions, Cisco CCIE Data Center Certification Exam Dumps
Real Cisco CCIE Data Center Certification Practice Test Questions & Exam Dumps for Studying. Cram Your Way to Pass with 100% Real & Accurate Cisco CCIE Data Center Certification Exam Dumps Questions & Answers. Verified By IT Experts for Providing the 100% Accurate Cisco CCIE Data Center Exam Dumps & Cisco CCIE Data Center Certification Practice Test Questions.
Have you ever wanted to start an exciting career as the company’s go-to network engineer? If so, here’s what you should know about the Cisco CCIE Data Center certificate.
Overview of Cisco CCIE Data Center Certification
The Cisco CCIE Data Center verifies advanced technical skills related to planning, designing, implementing, and managing complex IT data center infrastructure. As a CCIE Data Center practitioner, you will be expected to play a hugely important role in harnessing modern technologies and have in-depth skills to easily meet business requirements that demand an agile IT infrastructure. And these are part of the skills that will be addressed on the CCIE Data Center exams.
As you may probably guess, the CCIE Data Center is an advanced-level certificate that validates expert-level skills and the ability to manage modern data centers. This is one of the best certifications from Cisco, only bettered by the architect-level CCAr certificate.
The target audience for the new Cisco CCIE Data Center certificate goes beyond just the ordinary candidates looking to expand their skills. All in all, it is a great option for network engineers and other IT professionals willing to understand the Cisco ACI-based platforms and Nexus NX-OS and how they work for SAN and LAN switching. Other professionals who may benefit from this training include Data Center implementation engineers, pre-sales engineers, and design engineers.
There are no specific requirements for taking the Cisco CCIE Data Center exams. However, Cisco highly recommends that all certification hopefuls must first understand the test objectives and obtain at least 5-7 years of proven job experience before they take the related tests. Also, there are no professional-level courses required to sit for those tests. And instead, you should only focus on passing two exams to attain your CCIE Data Center certificate. This includes one qualifying exam, the Cisco 350-601, and the matching CCIE Data Center v3.0 lab exam, whose details will be covered shortly.
About Cisco 350-601
The Cisco test 350-601 is a 2-hour long exam associated with the aforementioned CCIE Data Center certificate. Aside from qualifying you for this certification, it is also associated with the following two:
- the Cisco CCNP Data Center;
- the Cisco Certified Specialist - Data Center Core.
This exam brings between 90-110 questions that will confirm if you can manage data center requirements and how different components relate to each other.
350-601 Exam Topics to Focus on
To assess the required skills and technical concepts, the Cisco 350-601 test is built around the core data center technologies as listed below:
- Network (25%);
- Compute (25%);
- Storage Network (20%);
- Automation (15%);
- Security (15%).
In-depth Analysis of Test Domains
Here’s what you should know about every test objective mentioned above:
This topic will address the core domains listed below:
- Applying routing protocols like PIM, FHRP, and OSPFv2 & OSPFv3.
- Dealing with switching protocols including vPC, LACP, and RSTP+.
- Putting into practice overlay protocols such as OTV and VXLAN EVPN.
- Analyzing Cloud service and deployment models, e.g. NIST 800-145.
- Describing software updates and their effects. Among them, you’ll encounter EPLD and patches.
- Implementing network configuration management.
- Executing infrastructure monitoring such as SPAN and NetFlow.
- Explaining the concepts of network assurance including streaming telemetry.
Compute as part of managing data center core technologies includes the tasks listed below:
- Implementing Cisco Unified System Rack Servers.
- Putting into operation Cisco Unified Compute System Blade Chassis and its setup as well as storage, server & network management.
- Explaining the benefits of HyperFlex Infrastructure concepts.
- Describing software and firmware updates and their effects on B-series and C-series servers.
- Implementing compute configuration management like restore & backup.
- Executing infrastructure monitoring including Intersight and SPAN.
This part on the other hand will address the following skills:
- Implementing FCoE Unified Fabric (FIP and DCB).
- Describing the concepts of NAS and NFS.
- Describing software updates and their impacts.
- Implementing infrastructure monitoring.
- Executing a Fibre Channel that comprises ports, FCID, zoning, etc.
This tested are will address two major skills including the following:
- Evaluating orchestration technologies and automation, which consists of ansible, PowerShell, python, POAP, and UCSD notions.
- Implementing automation and scripting tools, among which you’ll come across such terms as EEM, scheduler, REST API, XML encodings if to name a few.
This is the last topic that will be addressed by the Cisco 350-601 exam and covers the skills listed below:
- Applying network security by making use of AAA & RBAC, ACI contracts as well as micro-segmentation, and finally, DHCP snooping together with the security of ports.
- Accomplishing compute security via AAA, RBAC, and keychain authentication.
- Providing storage security with the help of fabric binding and the security of ports.
CCIE Data Center Lab Test
In addition to passing the Cisco 350-601 qualifying exam, candidates will be required to ace the corresponding lab exam to complete their certification. This is the Cisco CCIE Data Center v3.0 hands-on test with a time limit of 8 hours. This lab exam is intended to address essential data center networks by covering the entire lifecycle. This includes design concepts, deployment, operation, and optimization.
Career Opportunities and Salary
The new CCIE Data Center curriculum is career-oriented and prepares test-takers for the following technical roles in the modern IT industry:
- Network Engineer;
- Senior Network Administrator;
- Network Operations Engineer;
- CSS in Data Center Networking;
- Network Architect.
According to Payscale.com, a typical CCIE certified professional reports an average salary of around $127k per year.
As new technologies set in, the ever-expanding data center job scope is expected to become even more lucrative in the coming years. Keeping abreast of modern trends is the surest way to climb the career ladder. So, after attaining the CCIE Data Center certificate, you may want to add more skills to your resume by getting enrolled in the Cisco CCAr certification program. Alternatively, you could be looking to switch gears by focusing on software, security, or cloud computing solutions at an advanced level. And here are a few options to help you do so:
- the Google Certified Professional Cloud Architect;
- the CISM - Certified Information Security Manager;
- the CISSP - Certified Information Systems Security Professional;
- the CISA - Certified Information Systems Auditor.
Pass your next exam with Cisco CCIE Data Center certification exam dumps, practice test questions and answers, study guide, video training course. Pass hassle free and prepare with Certbolt which provide the students with shortcut to pass by using Cisco CCIE Data Center certification exam dumps, practice test questions and answers, video training course & study guide.
Cisco CCIE Data Center Certification Exam Dumps, Cisco CCIE Data Center Practice Test Questions And Answers
Got questions about Cisco CCIE Data Center exam dumps, Cisco CCIE Data Center practice test questions?Click Here to Read FAQ
Top Cisco Exams
- 200-301 - Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
- 350-401 - Implementing Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies (ENCOR)
- 200-901 - DevNet Associate (DEVASC)
- 300-410 - Implementing Cisco Enterprise Advanced Routing and Services (ENARSI)
- 350-701 - Implementing and Operating Cisco Security Core Technologies
- 200-201 - Understanding Cisco Cybersecurity Operations Fundamentals (CBROPS)
- 350-601 - Implementing and Operating Cisco Data Center Core Technologies (DCCOR)
- 350-801 - Implementing Cisco Collaboration Core Technologies (CLCOR)
- 300-415 - Implementing Cisco SD-WAN Solutions (ENSDWI)
- 300-420 - Designing Cisco Enterprise Networks (ENSLD)
- 300-710 - Securing Networks with Cisco Firepower (300-710 SNCF)
- 350-501 - Implementing and Operating Cisco Service Provider Network Core Technologies (SPCOR)
- 100-490 - Cisco Certified Technician Routing & Switching (RSTECH)
- 300-620 - Implementing Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure (DCACI)
- 300-425 - Designing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks (300-425 ENWLSD)
- 300-715 - Implementing and Configuring Cisco Identity Services Engine (300-715 SISE)
- 300-435 - Automating Cisco Enterprise Solutions (ENAUTO)
- 300-610 - Designing Cisco Data Center Infrastructure (DCID)
- 300-835 - Automating Cisco Collaboration Solutions (CLAUTO)
- 300-730 - Implementing Secure Solutions with Virtual Private Networks (SVPN 300-730)
- 352-001 - CCDE Design Written
- 820-605 - Cisco Customer Success Manager (CSM)
- 300-430 - Implementing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks (300-430 ENWLSI)
- 700-765 - Cisco Security Architecture for System Engineers
- 300-735 - Automating Cisco Security Solutions (SAUTO)
- 350-901 - Developing Applications using Cisco Core Platforms and APIs (DEVCOR)
- 300-810 - Implementing Cisco Collaboration Applications (CLICA)
- 300-615 - Troubleshooting Cisco Data Center Infrastructure (DCIT)
- 300-635 - Automating Cisco Data Center Solutions (DCAUTO)
- 300-725 - Securing the Web with Cisco Web Security Appliance (300-725 SWSA)
- 300-720 - Securing Email with Cisco Email Security Appliance (300-720 SESA)
- 010-151 - Supporting Cisco Data Center System Devices (DCTECH)
- 810-440 - Adopting The Cisco Business Architecture Approach (DTBAA)
- 500-052 - Deploying Cisco Unified Contact Center Express
- 300-815 - Implementing Cisco Advanced Call Control and Mobility Services (CLASSM)
- 300-820 - Implementing Cisco Collaboration Cloud and Edge Solutions
Purchase Cisco 350-601 Exam Training Products Individually
Last Week Results!
Customers Passed CCIE Data Center Certification Exam
Average Score in Real Exam at Testing Centre
Questions Came Word for Word from these CertBolt Dumps