Cisco CCIE Enterprise Wireless
- Exam: 350-401 (Implementing Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies (ENCOR))
- Certification: CCIE Enterprise Wireless
- Certification Provider: Cisco
100% Real Cisco CCIE Enterprise Wireless Certification 350-401 Exam Dumps
Cisco CCIE Enterprise Wireless 350-401 Practice Test Questions, CCIE Enterprise Wireless Exam Dumps, Verified Answers
350-401 Questions & Answers
361 Questions & Answers
Includes real 350-401 exam questions types found on actual exam such as drag and drop, simulation, type in, and fill in the blank. Fast updates, accurate answers for Cisco CCIE Enterprise Wireless 350-401 exam.
350-401 Online Training Course
196 Video Lectures
Learn from Top Industry Professionals who provide detailed video lectures based on Real Life Scenarios which you will encounter in exam.
350-401 Study Guide
636 PDF Pages
Study Guide developed by industry experts who have written exams in the past. Covers in-depth knowledge which includes Entire Exam Blueprint.
Cisco CCIE Enterprise Wireless Certification Practice Test Questions, Cisco CCIE Enterprise Wireless Certification Exam Dumps
Real Cisco CCIE Enterprise Wireless Certification Practice Test Questions & Exam Dumps for Studying. Cram Your Way to Pass with 100% Real & Accurate Cisco CCIE Enterprise Wireless Certification Exam Dumps Questions & Answers. Verified By IT Experts for Providing the 100% Accurate Cisco CCIE Enterprise Wireless Exam Dumps & Cisco CCIE Enterprise Wireless Certification Practice Test Questions.
The list of evergreen IT certificates is incomplete without the inclusion of CCIE qualifications, especially the new Cisco CCIE Enterprise Wireless certification.
Cisco CCIE Enterprise: What Is It?
The CCIE Enterprise is a first-rate expert-level certification path that assesses your ability to manage various enterprise technologies. Cisco provides two broad certification paths at this level including the CCIE Enterprise Infrastructure and CCIE Enterprise Wireless certificates. Let’s look at the details of the CCIE Enterprise Wireless certificate.
Look at CCIE Enterprise Wireless Certification
Attaining the new Cisco CCIE Enterprise Wireless certification demonstrates a strong mastery of complex enterprise wireless solutions. This certificate is open to all IT professionals who will be managing essential components of a solution lifecycle ranging from designing to deploying, operating, and optimizing such services.
Cisco hasn’t listed any formal requisites for attaining its CCIE Enterprise Wireless certification. However, they strongly recommend that learners must have an in-depth understanding of the essential exam topics before going ahead to schedule the related tests. For most certifications at the CCIE level, students are always encouraged to have between 5-7 years of proven industry experience, and the CCIE Enterprise Wireless is no exception.
Passing Required Exams
To attain the new CCIE Enterprise Wireless validation, candidates only need to pass two exams, a qualifying exam known as 350-401 and carrying 120 multiple-choice questions and a lab test the CCIE Enterprise Wireless v1.0, which evaluates a candidate’s ability to manage core enterprise wireless technologies in real-world scenarios.
Details for Cisco 350-401
The Cisco 350-401 ENCOR exam was introduced on February 24th, 2020 as the basic requirement for attaining up to 4 certifications at the professional and expert levels. And one of those is the mentioned Cisco CCIE Enterprise Wireless. Overall, 350-401 exam addresses the knowledge of enterprise networking technologies. What’s more, it also qualifies candidates for a Specialist certification to complement their expert-level skills at a high level. Cisco highly recommends that test-takers getting enrolled in the Cisco 350-401 exam should first start by completing an equivalent training course, which is Implementing Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies (ENCOR) to have a better chance of cracking such a test even on their first-ever attempts. In case you’re interested, the whole list of certification programs that require the Cisco 350-401 exam include the CCNP Enterprise, CCIE Enterprise Infrastructure, CCIE Enterprise Wireless, and Cisco Certified Specialist-Enterprise Core.
350-401 Test Domains
The below-mentioned are general topics that you will meet in your Cisco 350-401 exam. It’s important to clarify that these are just mere guidelines and you may encounter other related topics that are not featured on our list for the actual exam. All in all, you should focus on understanding every detail of the following domains:
- Architecture (15%);
- Virtualization (10%);
- Infrastructure (30%);
- Network Assurance (10%);
- Security (20%);
- Automation (15%).
Focus on Cisco 350-401 Test Objectives
Here’s what you must understand about every objective for the Cisco test 350-401:
This topic addresses the following skills:
- Explaining various principles for design patterns that are commonly used for enterprise networks.
- Detailing the principles of design that are part of the deployment of WLANs.
- Differentiating between cloud infrastructure and on-premises deployments.
- Covering the fundamental features of the SD-access Cisco solution.
- Describing the concepts of wireless and wired QoS, their parts in addition to policies.
- Differentiating software and hardware switching mechanisms like CEF as well as FIB against RIB.
Virtualization concepts as part of the CCIE Enterprise Wireless training path focus on this scope of knowledge:
- Shedding light on different device virtualization techniques as well as technologies like hypervisor (types 1 & 2) and VMs.
- Installing as well as validating the multiple technologies for data path virtualization including VRF and GRE.
- Describing the concepts of networking virtualization such as LISP & VXLAN.
This objective will have the largest weight in the actual exam and it will likely address these skills:
- Layer 2 technologies, where candidates will have to solve issues with 802.1q trunking protocols that are commonly static and dynamic, will need to troubleshoot EtherChannels, and deal with Spanning Tree Protocols.
- Layer 3 part of this domain will equip you with the knowledge of EIGRP & OSPF and how to verify the environments for the latter. In addition, you will focus on identifying eBGP among other connected neighbors.
- Wireless skills will cover such notions as RF power, RSSI, band, channels, SNR, modems for AP, Layer 2 as well as Layer 3 roaming peculiarities, and resolving WLAN configuration issues.
- Within the service section, you will master the NTP description, will verify NAT/PAT, and will define numerous multicast protocols like PIM.
A part like this, on the other hand, is built around the following:
- Detecting networking issues by using a variety of tools known as traceroute, ping, SNMP, syslog, and conditional debugs.
- Putting into operation SPAN, RSPAN, and ERSPAN.
- IPSLA, its configuration in addition to verification.
- Cisco-defining DNA principal workflows to make use of network monitoring, management, and configuration.
- The NETCONF installation and validation process.
Security in the CCIE Enterprise Wireless 350-401 test covers the following knowledge areas:
- Providing as well as supporting access control by utilizing AAA.
- Dealing with infrastructure security aspects like, for example, ACLs.
- Sharing features of the REST API security.
- Configuring and verifying wireless security features such as EAP & PSK.
- Investigating the networking security design and what components it comprises.
This final portion for 350-401 scrutinizes scopes like these:
- Interpreting core python scripts and their components.
- Highlighting complex regulations and advantages of data modeling languages like YANG.
- Creating APIs used for the Cisco DNA Center as well as vManage.
- Identifying REST API codes for responses and outcomes in the payload by taking advantage of RESTCONF and the Cisco DNA Center.
- Building the EEM applet to help automate configuration, data collection, or troubleshooting.
- Comparing agentless vs agent orchestration tools including SaltStack, Ansible, Puppet, and Chef.
About Lab Test: CCIE Enterprise Wireless v1.0
This is an 8-hour long practical exam that requires candidates to understand the concepts of planning, designing, implementing, operating, and optimizing Enterprise Wireless networks. It is a closed-book exam that prohibits test-takers from carrying any reference material to the test location. Listed below are the exam topic guidelines and specific weight for every domain:
- Radio Frequency and Standards (15%);
- Enterprise Wired Campus (10%);
- Enterprise Wireless Network (25%);
- Wireless Security and Identity Management (20%);
- Wireless Business Applications & Services (20%);
- Automation, Analytics, and Assurance (10%).
In-Depth Look at Test Domains of CCIE Enterprise Wireless v1.0 Exam
Here are the key details of the topics addressed by this hands-on lab validation:
Radio Frequency & Standards
This area covers the skills listed below:
- IEEE 802.11 standards and protocols;
- RF design or site survey;
- Indoor as well as outdoor RF deployments;
- RF operational models;
Enterprise Wired Campus
Here, candidates will be tested on:
- Layer 2 technologies that support wireless deployments;
- Data/control plane technologies that support an SD-access wireless deployment;
- AP powering options;
- IPv4 & IPv6 connectivity;
- Multicast on the switching infrastructure;
- QoS on the switching infrastructure;
- Services to support a wireless deployment.
Enterprise Wireless Network
Within this section, you’ll encounter:
- WLC interfaces and ports;
- Lightweight APs;
- High availability, resilience, and redundancy;
- Wireless segmentation with groups & profiles;
- FlexConnect with Office Extend;
- All controller deployment models;
- WGB on IOS and COS APs;
- Controller mobility.
Wireless Security and Identity Management
This sector will emphasize the following:
- Securing control panel and management access;
- Identity management;
- Wireless security and network access policies;
- Guest management;
- Access Point switchport authentication;
- TrustSec for SD-Access wireless;
- Intrusion detection and prevention features.
Wireless Business and Applications
In this part, you’ll be exposed to:
- QoS policies;
- AVC and NetFlow;
- Client roaming optimization;
- Wireless multicast;
Automation, Analytics, and Assurance
Finally, the last topic sheds light on:
- Prime infrastructure;
- CMX/DNA spaces of Cisco;
- Cisco DNA Center.
The CCIE Enterprise Wireless certification distinguishes you as a top-level performer who can fill any of the following roles in modern IT departments:
- Network Consulting Engineer;
- Wireless Network Engineer;
- Senior Wireless Network Development Engineer;
- Field Engineer;
- Network Engineer.
According to the PayScale website, a typical IT professional with a CCIE certificate earns an average salary of almost $127k. Of course, this may vary depending on several factors such as your experience, skills, and location.
After attaining the CCIE Enterprise Wireless certificate, the obvious next step is to register for the architect-level CCAr certificate. This is the highest obtainable Cisco qualification that assesses the advanced mastery of networking concepts to prepare you for a role as a Senior Network Infrastructure Architect. Overall, the CCAr curriculum focuses on giving you an in-depth mastery of business strategies and how you can translate them to complex infrastructure requirements.
Pass your next exam with Cisco CCIE Enterprise Wireless certification exam dumps, practice test questions and answers, study guide, video training course. Pass hassle free and prepare with Certbolt which provide the students with shortcut to pass by using Cisco CCIE Enterprise Wireless certification exam dumps, practice test questions and answers, video training course & study guide.
Cisco CCIE Enterprise Wireless Certification Exam Dumps, Cisco CCIE Enterprise Wireless Practice Test Questions And Answers
Got questions about Cisco CCIE Enterprise Wireless exam dumps, Cisco CCIE Enterprise Wireless practice test questions?Click Here to Read FAQ
Top Cisco Exams
- 200-301 - Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
- 350-401 - Implementing Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies (ENCOR)
- 350-701 - Implementing and Operating Cisco Security Core Technologies
- 300-410 - Implementing Cisco Enterprise Advanced Routing and Services (ENARSI)
- 200-901 - DevNet Associate (DEVASC)
- 350-601 - Implementing and Operating Cisco Data Center Core Technologies (DCCOR)
- 300-420 - Designing Cisco Enterprise Networks (ENSLD)
- 200-201 - Understanding Cisco Cybersecurity Operations Fundamentals (CBROPS)
- 300-415 - Implementing Cisco SD-WAN Solutions (ENSDWI)
- 350-801 - Implementing Cisco Collaboration Core Technologies (CLCOR)
- 820-605 - Cisco Customer Success Manager (CSM)
- 350-501 - Implementing and Operating Cisco Service Provider Network Core Technologies (SPCOR)
- 300-710 - Securing Networks with Cisco Firepower (300-710 SNCF)
- 100-490 - Cisco Certified Technician Routing & Switching (RSTECH)
- 300-430 - Implementing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks (300-430 ENWLSI)
- 300-715 - Implementing and Configuring Cisco Identity Services Engine (300-715 SISE)
- 300-610 - Designing Cisco Data Center Infrastructure (DCID)
- 300-425 - Designing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks (300-425 ENWLSD)
- 350-901 - Developing Applications using Cisco Core Platforms and APIs (DEVCOR)
- 300-620 - Implementing Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure (DCACI)
- 300-515 - Implementing Cisco Service Provider VPN Services (SPVI)
- 300-435 - Automating Cisco Enterprise Solutions (ENAUTO)
- 500-052 - Deploying Cisco Unified Contact Center Express
- 300-820 - Implementing Cisco Collaboration Cloud and Edge Solutions
- 500-220 - Cisco Meraki Solutions Specialist
- 300-615 - Troubleshooting Cisco Data Center Infrastructure (DCIT)
- 300-730 - Implementing Secure Solutions with Virtual Private Networks (SVPN 300-730)
- 010-151 - Supporting Cisco Data Center System Devices (DCTECH)
- 300-510 - Implementing Cisco Service Provider Advanced Routing Solutions (SPRI)
- 300-835 - Automating Cisco Collaboration Solutions (CLAUTO)
- 300-635 - Automating Cisco Data Center Solutions (DCAUTO)
- 300-720 - Securing Email with Cisco Email Security Appliance (300-720 SESA)
- 700-765 - Cisco Security Architecture for System Engineers
- 350-201 - Performing CyberOps Using Core Security Technologies (CBRCOR)
- 700-680 - Cisco Collaboration SaaS Authorization Exam
- 300-630 - Implementing Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure - Advanced
Purchase Cisco 350-401 Exam Training Products Individually
Last Week Results!
Customers Passed CCIE Enterprise Wireless Certification Exam
Average Score in Real Exam at Testing Centre
Questions Came Word for Word from these CertBolt Dumps