CCNP Data Center Bundle
- Certification: CCNP Data Center (Cisco Certified Network Professional Data Center)
- Certification Provider: Cisco
100% Real CCNP Data Center Certification Exam Dumps
CCNP Data Center Practice Test Questions, CCNP Data Center Exam Dumps, Verified Answers
Designing Cisco Data Center Infrastructure (DCID)
This 300-610 exam bundle includes 1 product: 95 Questions & Answers.
Troubleshooting Cisco Data Center Infrastructure (DCIT)
This 300-615 exam bundle includes 1 product: 96 Questions & Answers.
Implementing Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure (DCACI)
This 300-620 exam bundle includes 3 products: 79 Questions & Answers, 38 Video Lectures, 1221 Study Guide PDF Pages.
Configuring Cisco MDS 9000 Series Switches (DCSAN)
This 300-625 exam bundle includes 1 product: 60 Questions & Answers.
Automating Cisco Data Center Solutions (DCAUTO)
This 300-635 exam bundle includes 1 product: 60 Questions & Answers.
Implementing and Operating Cisco Data Center Core Technologies (DCCOR)
This 350-601 exam bundle includes 3 products: 195 Questions & Answers, 143 Video Lectures, 2018 Study Guide PDF Pages.
Cisco CCNP Data Center Certification Practice Test Questions, Cisco CCNP Data Center Certification Exam Dumps
Real Cisco CCNP Data Center Certification Practice Test Questions & Exam Dumps for Studying. Cram Your Way to Pass with 100% Real & Accurate Cisco CCNP Data Center Certification Exam Dumps Questions & Answers. Verified By IT Experts for Providing the 100% Accurate Cisco CCNP Data Center Exam Dumps & Cisco CCNP Data Center Certification Practice Test Questions.
CCNP Data Center is one of the best certification options for aspiring network administrators. It proves one’s knowledge of data center networking solutions. Earning this certificate shows that its holder is not just familiar with basic concepts of the field but also keeping pace with the emerging trends.
The most suitable candidates for Cisco CCNP Data Center are IT professionals willing to validate their skills in managing and provisioning data center solutions. That being said, the following individuals would greatly benefit from enrolling in this training:
- Network Designers
- Network Administrators
- Network Engineers
- Technical Solutions Architects
- Field Engineers
- Network Managers
CCNP Data Center is a professional-level certification that makes candidates ready for exciting jobs at the intermediate level. It qualifies one for a role in IT departments as a data center professional and will also provide the applicants with the skills and experience they need to level up their careers. Also, it is one of the steps to attaining the advanced-level certificate such as CCIE Data Center.
There are no specific requirements for pursuing the Cisco CCNP Data Center certification. But it's always advisable to have a good grasp of the technical concepts and basic exam topics before registering for it. Generally, most of the candidates who attain Cisco’s CCNP certifications also have between 3-5 years of proven industry experience in managing networking solutions.
Achieving the CCNP Data Center Certification
To obtain the new CCNP Data Center certificate, candidates should pass two exams: a Core exam, Cisco 350-601 (Implementing Cisco Data Center Core Technologies), and a concentration test that the candidate can choose from the following list:
- 300-610: Designing Cisco Data Center Infrastructure (DCID)
- 300-615: Troubleshooting Cisco Data Center Infrastructure (DCIT)
- 300-620: Implementing Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure (DCACI)
- 300-625: Configuring Cisco Storage Area Networking (DCSAN)
- 300-635: Automating for Cisco Data Center Solutions (DCAUTO)
Cisco 350-601: Test Description
Cisco 350-601 will address specific skills and knowledge areas that one should master to effortlessly work with data center solutions, including their implementation. What’s more, with this test, the candidates will verify their proficiency in the topics of security and automation in the data center and prove they have additional practical experience relating to the deployment, operation, and maintenance of the infrastructure of Cisco data center.
The total time allocated to this exam is 120 minutes and it can be taken through Pearson VUE. Aside from qualifying candidates for the CCNP Data Center certificate, this is the same exam that learners must take to attain the Cisco Certified Specialist — Data Center Core certifications. Speaking of the above-mentioned CCIE Data Center, this is a mandatory test for it as well.
All candidates preparing for the Cisco 350-601 test should be familiar with the following objectives:
This domain addresses the following skills:
- Application of routing protocols
- Application of switching protocols, including vPC, LACP, and RSTP+
- Application of ACI concepts (VMM, access policies, tenant policies, fabric setup)
- Overlay protocols
- Packet flow analysis
- Analysis of deployment models and cloud service
- Software updates and their effects
- Implementation of network configuration management
- Implementation of infrastructure monitoring
- Explanation of the concepts of network assurance
This section, on the other hand, covers the following skills:
- The implementation of Cisco Unified Compute System Rack Servers as well as Cisco Unified Compute System Blade Chassis, including administration of infrastructure, storage, servers, and networks, along with performing initial setup
- Concepts and benefits of HyperFlex infrastructure
- Updates of software and firmware
- Implementation of compute configuration management
- Implementation of infrastructure monitoring
3. Storage Network
This part of the syllabus is centered on the following knowledge areas:
- Implementation of fibre channel, including FCID, device alias, VSAN, port channels, etc.
- Implementation of FCoE Unified Fabric
- Description of the concepts of NAS and NFS
- Description of software updates and their effects
- Implementation of infrastructure monitoring
This domain only focuses on two objectives as highlighted below:
- Implementation of scripting and automation tools such as REST API, Scheduler, EEM, and others
- Evaluation of orchestration and automation technologies with the use of PowerShell, DCNM, Python, Ansible, etc.
To top off training, one must understand the security concepts listed below as they relate to data center solutions:
- Network security, including DHCP snooping, CoPP, and others
- Compute security with the focus on the keychain authentication, RBAC, and AAA
- Storage security, including fabric binding as well as port security
CCNP Data Center certified IT professionals are self-motivated individuals who work tirelessly to streamline an organization’s services by managing their networking platforms. This certificate can help its holders scale to new heights by keeping updated skills as it qualifies one for the following jobs:
- Data Center Technician or Engineer
- Network Engineer
- Voice and Data Network Engineer
- Data Center Infrastructure Engineer
- Systems Engineer
- Technical Support Engineer
- Network Administrator
On the salary front, PayScale states that CCNP certified employees report receiving an average salary of $96k per year.
Further Certification Track
Most of the candidates who obtain the Cisco CCNP Data Center certificate want to progress along the same path by choosing a career that’s centered on data center specialization or the Cisco universe. Naturally, this group can enroll in the CCIE Data Center certification program, which is exactly what follows after attaining CCNP Data Center. Be sure to check out the official accreditation page to review the CCIE exams if you belong to this group.
Alternatively, some learners may want to refresh their resume by exploring the options that extend beyond managing basic Cisco products at the intermediate level. This group may opt for data center certifications provided by other vendors that give a unique approach to managing data center solutions. The two most popular alternatives are listed below:
- VMWare Certified Professional 6-Data Center Virtualization (VCP6-DCV)
- EMC Data Center Architect (EMCDCA)
Pass your next exam with Cisco CCNP Data Center certification exam dumps, practice test questions and answers, study guide, video training course. Pass hassle free and prepare with Certbolt which provide the students with shortcut to pass by using Cisco CCNP Data Center certification exam dumps, practice test questions and answers, video training course & study guide.
Cisco CCNP Data Center Certification Exam Dumps, Cisco CCNP Data Center Practice Test Questions and Answers
Got questions about Cisco CCNP Data Center exam dumps, Cisco CCNP Data Center practice test questions?Click Here to Read FAQ
Top Cisco Exams
- 200-301 - Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
- 350-401 - Implementing Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies (ENCOR)
- 200-901 - DevNet Associate (DEVASC)
- 300-410 - Implementing Cisco Enterprise Advanced Routing and Services (ENARSI)
- 350-701 - Implementing and Operating Cisco Security Core Technologies
- 350-601 - Implementing and Operating Cisco Data Center Core Technologies (DCCOR)
- 200-201 - Understanding Cisco Cybersecurity Operations Fundamentals (CBROPS)
- 300-420 - Designing Cisco Enterprise Networks (ENSLD)
- 300-415 - Implementing Cisco SD-WAN Solutions (ENSDWI)
- 350-801 - Implementing Cisco Collaboration Core Technologies (CLCOR)
- 350-501 - Implementing and Operating Cisco Service Provider Network Core Technologies (SPCOR)
- 300-425 - Designing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks (300-425 ENWLSD)
- 300-620 - Implementing Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure (DCACI)
- 100-490 - Cisco Certified Technician Routing & Switching (RSTECH)
- 300-715 - Implementing and Configuring Cisco Identity Services Engine (300-715 SISE)
- 300-710 - Securing Networks with Cisco Firepower (300-710 SNCF)
- 300-435 - Automating Cisco Enterprise Solutions (ENAUTO)
- 820-605 - Cisco Customer Success Manager (CSM)
- 300-430 - Implementing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks (300-430 ENWLSI)
- 300-610 - Designing Cisco Data Center Infrastructure (DCID)
- 352-001 - CCDE Design Written
- 300-835 - Automating Cisco Collaboration Solutions (CLAUTO)
- 300-735 - Automating Cisco Security Solutions (SAUTO)
- 300-730 - Implementing Secure Solutions with Virtual Private Networks (SVPN 300-730)
- 700-765 - Cisco Security Architecture for System Engineers
- 300-815 - Implementing Cisco Advanced Call Control and Mobility Services (CLASSM)
- 300-615 - Troubleshooting Cisco Data Center Infrastructure (DCIT)
- 300-535 - Automating Cisco Service Provider Solutions (SPAUTO)
- 350-901 - Developing Applications using Cisco Core Platforms and APIs (DEVCOR)
- 300-810 - Implementing Cisco Collaboration Applications (CLICA)
- 300-820 - Implementing Cisco Collaboration Cloud and Edge Solutions
- 300-635 - Automating Cisco Data Center Solutions (DCAUTO)
- 300-510 - Implementing Cisco Service Provider Advanced Routing Solutions (SPRI)
- 300-915 - Developing Solutions Using Cisco IoT and Edge Platforms (DEVIOT)
- 300-725 - Securing the Web with Cisco Web Security Appliance (300-725 SWSA)
- 010-151 - Supporting Cisco Data Center System Devices (DCTECH)
- 300-720 - Securing Email with Cisco Email Security Appliance (300-720 SESA)
- 500-052 - Deploying Cisco Unified Contact Center Express
- 350-201 - Performing CyberOps Using Core Security Technologies (CBRCOR)
Purchase CCNP Data Center Training Products Individually
Last Week Results!
Customers Passed CCNP Data Center Certification Exam
Average Score in Real Exam at Testing Centre
Questions Came Word for Word from these CertBolt Dumps