Pass 500-450 Certification Exam Fast
Real Cisco 500-450 Exam Dumps Questions
Cisco 500-450 Exam Dumps, practice test questions, Verified Answers, Fast Updates!
95 Questions and Answers
Includes real 500-450 exam questions types found on actual exam such as drag and drop, simulation, type in, and fill in the blank. Fast updates, accurate answers for Cisco 500-450 exam. Exam Simulator Included!
Cisco 500-450 Exam Dumps, Cisco 500-450 practice test questions
100% accurate & updated Cisco certification 500-450 practice test questions & exam dumps for preparing. Study your way to pass with accurate Cisco 500-450 Exam Dumps questions & answers. Verified by Cisco experts with 20+ years of experience to create these accurate Cisco 500-450 dumps & practice test exam questions. All the resources available for Certbolt 500-450 Cisco certification practice test questions and answers, exam dumps, study guide, video training course provides a complete package for your exam prep needs.
Passing the Cisco 500-450 UCCEIS exam will earn you the Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise Specialist certification. The test was formerly coded 500-450, however, the number is the only thing that has changed. This action didn't affect the specialization of the exam and its blueprint. Cisco 500-450 is still for IT professionals looking to showcase their expertise at handling Cisco products and serves as an indicator of one’s ability to tackle the technological challenges faced by customers who use these solutions.
About the Exam
500-450 tests the candidate's knowledge of the installation and implementation processes necessary for the proper running of the Cisco Unified Communications application suite. This suite allows contact center agents to route calls, integrate telephony between desktops and networks, and manage contacts using different channels. All components are connected through an IP network. You need to know how to install, configure, and troubleshoot this software solution before the exam.
There are no strict prerequisites to taking the test besides learning the topics that will be covered. However, your age matters. Candidates who are 18 years and above are qualified for the exam. Those between 13-17 years can take it in case they get valid approval from their parents or legal guardians. Children younger than 13 years are not allowed to enroll.
The Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise Specialist certification endorses mainly support engineers. If you're one, it will be a good addition to your CV as it lets potential employers know that you can set up Cisco Unified CCE, troubleshoot problems, and ensure optimal performance.
Engineers with this certificate are highly-rated among contact centers that are on or above enterprise level. If you pass the UCCEIS exam, you would have proven that you can provide top-quality collaboration services. It also makes clients and employers more comfortable with your selection of network solutions. Finally, it shows that you can achieve optimum efficiency when it comes to Cisco communications products.
Note that to obtain this accreditation, the candidates need to pass one more exam, 500-440 UCCED or Designing Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise. This test is focused on one’s skills in building and deploying Cisco Unified CCE, knowledge of its features, network design, specifics of the virtualization environment, and other topics.
500-450 Details and General Info
Most Cisco certification exams are written in a proctored setting and are administered by the Pearson VUE Authorized Test Center. The Cisco 500-450 UCCEIS exam is one of them. Thanks to Pearson VUE, you can take the test online from anywhere with an internet connection. However, you'll need a working webcam, the OnVUE tool, and a valid ID. The price of taking the exam is $300, and it is only available in English. The applicants will be given 65-75 multiple-choice questions covering seven topics observed below. The maximum time allowed for the attempt is 75 minutes.
Topics Covered in the Exam
Below are the core areas on which your 500-450 questions will be set. Each domain covers a specific percentage of the total questions and involves the following subdomains:
- Fault-Tolerant Characteristics of the Cisco Unified CCE
This topic covers 14% of the exam content. Candidates should be able to demonstrate a general knowledge of how to integrate fault-tolerance in the Cisco Unified CCE. You will also need to learn about how to recognize and mitigate the effects of network failure, understand synchronization concepts, and how to upgrade the components of this solution, among the rest.
- Call Flow Scripting Process in Cisco Unified ICM and CVP
This topic covers 18% of the exam. Candidates need a broad knowledge of the types of scripting in Cisco software solutions. Also, they should be aware of the variables of the Extended Call Context, setup elements required by post call survey or sig digits, and more.
- Understanding the Tools
16% of the questions will be related to your understanding of Cisco Unified ICM, CVP, IC, and Finesse. You have to learn more about the tools in the Cisco Unified CCE that can be used to support the mentioned services.
- Installation Process for ICM Components
This area makes up about 21% of all questions. You need to be able to describe in detail the installation and configuration procedures for ICM components of the Cisco Unified CCE. In addition, make sure you are familiar with the SIP dealer setup, Unified ICM routing clients, configuration requirements for Cisco Finesse, etc.
- Identification of Cisco Unified ICM, CVP, and Finesse
This topic covers 11% of the test. It requires you to notice and track problems with the log files as well as trace files of the above tools. Skills in identifying general security issues are needed as well.
- Identification of Agent Supervision Problems (Part 1)
Covering 7% of the exam, this domain tests your ability to find common issues faced by contact center agents while using Cisco solutions. You should also know how to use Cisco Finesse Administration.
- Identification of Agent Supervision Problems (Part 2)
This topic covers 13% of the syllabus. It dives deeper into the issues faced by contact agents, including problems with call flow and audio quality. Finally, an understanding of the role of the Cisco Unified CVP setup element is required.
Succeeding in the Cisco 500-450 exam would mean you get the desired certification and shows that you have what it takes to work as a communications engineer. Unified communication engineers are responsible for managing, configuring, and maintaining projects related to interwoven networks and communication operations.
You can get jobs that involve direct handling of Cisco routers and switches (installation, configuration, and upgrade). The average annual salary of a Cisco Unified Communication Engineer is estimated to be around $107k per year, according to ZipRecruiter.
The result of the Cisco 500-450 exam is valid for two years, so you may need to recertify after this period to prove that you're in touch with the latest trends. Also, note that there are other certifications on the Cisco Specialist career path. These include Cisco and NetApp FlexPod Implementation and Administration Specialist (500-174 FPIMPADM test) for data center specialists (storage and management); Cisco and NetApp FlexPod Design Specialist, and Cisco Meraki Solutions Specialist for those interested in working with Meraki technologies. Any of these certificates added to your list of qualifications will open you up to more opportunities and job prospects in the engineering field.
Pass your Cisco 500-450 certification exam with the latest Cisco 500-450 practice test questions and answers. Total exam prep solutions provide shortcut for passing the exam by using 500-450 Cisco certification practice test questions and answers, exam dumps, video training course and study guide.
- Fault-Tolerant Characteristics of the Cisco Unified CCE
Cisco 500-450 practice test questions and Answers, Cisco 500-450 Exam Dumps
Got questions about Cisco 500-450 exam dumps, Cisco 500-450 practice test questions?Click Here to Read FAQ
Top Cisco Exams
- 200-301 - Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
- 350-401 - Implementing Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies (ENCOR)
- 300-410 - Implementing Cisco Enterprise Advanced Routing and Services (ENARSI)
- 350-701 - Implementing and Operating Cisco Security Core Technologies
- 350-801 - Implementing Cisco Collaboration Core Technologies (CLCOR)
- 350-601 - Implementing and Operating Cisco Data Center Core Technologies (DCCOR)
- 200-201 - Understanding Cisco Cybersecurity Operations Fundamentals (CBROPS)
- 200-901 - DevNet Associate (DEVASC)
- 350-501 - Implementing and Operating Cisco Service Provider Network Core Technologies (SPCOR)
- 300-415 - Implementing Cisco SD-WAN Solutions (ENSDWI)
- 300-425 - Designing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks (300-425 ENWLSD)
- 300-420 - Designing Cisco Enterprise Networks (ENSLD)
- 100-490 - Cisco Certified Technician Routing & Switching (RSTECH)
- 300-715 - Implementing and Configuring Cisco Identity Services Engine (300-715 SISE)
- 010-151 - Supporting Cisco Data Center System Devices (DCTECH)
- 350-901 - Developing Applications using Cisco Core Platforms and APIs (DEVCOR)
- 820-605 - Cisco Customer Success Manager (CSM)
- 500-220 - Cisco Meraki Solutions Specialist
- 700-680 - Cisco Collaboration SaaS Authorization Exam
- 300-710 - Securing Networks with Cisco Firepower (300-710 SNCF)
- 400-007 - Cisco Certified Design Expert v3.0
- 300-810 - Implementing Cisco Collaboration Applications (CLICA)
- 300-430 - Implementing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks (300-430 ENWLSI)
- 300-615 - Troubleshooting Cisco Data Center Infrastructure (DCIT)
- 300-435 - Automating Cisco Enterprise Solutions (ENAUTO)
- 300-620 - Implementing Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure (DCACI)
- 300-835 - Automating Cisco Collaboration Solutions (CLAUTO)
- 300-510 - Implementing Cisco Service Provider Advanced Routing Solutions (SPRI)
- 300-725 - Securing the Web with Cisco Web Security Appliance (300-725 SWSA)
- 300-730 - Implementing Secure Solutions with Virtual Private Networks (SVPN 300-730)
- 500-052 - Deploying Cisco Unified Contact Center Express
- 300-815 - Implementing Cisco Advanced Call Control and Mobility Services (CLASSM)
- 300-610 - Designing Cisco Data Center Infrastructure (DCID)
- 300-735 - Automating Cisco Security Solutions (SAUTO)
- 700-765 - Cisco Security Architecture for System Engineers
- 300-820 - Implementing Cisco Collaboration Cloud and Edge Solutions
- 300-515 - Implementing Cisco Service Provider VPN Services (SPVI)
- 300-910 - Implementing DevOps Solutions and Practices using Cisco Platforms (DEVOPS)
- 200-401 - Managing Industrial Networks with Cisco Networking Technologies (IMINS)
- 300-720 - Securing Email with Cisco Email Security Appliance (300-720 SESA)
- 300-535 - Automating Cisco Service Provider Solutions (SPAUTO)
Last Week Results!
Customers Passed Cisco 500-450 Exam
Average Score In Real Exam At Testing Centre
Questions came word for word from this dump