Pass 500-052 UCCXD Certification Exam Fast
Real Cisco UCCXD 500-052 Exam Dumps Questions
Cisco UCCXD 500-052 Exam Dumps, practice test questions, Verified Answers, Fast Updates!
88 Questions and Answers
Includes real 500-052 exam questions types found on actual exam such as drag and drop, simulation, type in, and fill in the blank. Fast updates, accurate answers for Cisco UCCXD 500-052 exam.
Cisco UCCXD 500-052 Exam Dumps, Cisco UCCXD 500-052 practice test questions
100% accurate & updated Cisco UCCXD certification 500-052 practice test questions & exam dumps for preparing. Study your way to pass with accurate Cisco UCCXD 500-052 Exam Dumps questions & answers. Verified by Cisco experts with 20+ years of experience to create these accurate Cisco UCCXD 500-052 dumps & practice test exam questions. All the resources available for Certbolt 500-052 Cisco UCCXD certification practice test questions and answers, exam dumps, study guide, video training course provides a complete package for your exam prep needs.
The Cisco 500-052 exam is intended to help candidates demonstrate their knowledge of designing, implementing, and operating the deployment of Cisco Contact Center Express version 11.0. This platform gives access to a secure, reliable, and complex contact center software solution and supports as many as 400 agents. Moreover, it has highly interactive voice response (IVR) ports that are easy to implement and manage. This solution suits the formal and informal setups and targets all types of contact centers.
Main Exam Details
The Cisco 500-052 UCCXD exam brings 45-55 questions that candidates must complete in 60 minutes. It is provided in the English language and can be taken at the Pearson VUE official website. Cisco provides one training course to help students study for this test. It is built around the UCCX version 11.0 release.
Cisco 500-052 Exam Topics
It's important to note that Cisco 500-052 is a closed book exam, meaning candidates are not allowed to carry any outside learning material when taking it. Thus, it is crucial to master all the domains included in the test’s outline to be ready to face any question.
The topics listed below are the general guidelines for what candidates should focus on when studying for this exam. Of course, the content is quite comprehensive and may include other concepts which are not highlighted on this list. Still, these are the key sections to study:
1. Designing a Cisco Unified Contact Center Express System Deployment
This domain requires candidates to demonstrate their skills related to handling planning for customer capacity and determining customer-required features. In addition, the applicants have to be proficient in evaluating and recommending various configuration options and identifying available ordering as well as configuration tools.
2. Implementing a Cisco Unified Contact Center Express System
This is the second topic that emphasizes the candidates’ mastery of the skills related to the process involved in installing the Cisco UCCX hardware and software, the most basic operations involved in setting up the Cisco UCCX software, and knowledge of specific provisions that users need to meet to satisfy the customer requirements. Also, this section checks one’s understanding of how to assess the competitive landscape of Cisco Business Edition 6000 and the ability to describe the process involved in using the Cisco UCCX Application Editor.
3. Operating a Cisco Unified Contact Center Express System
This module will address one’s skills needed to effectively identifying the fundamental Cisco UCCX user tasks as well as various the processes and tools involved in resolving diverse issues associated with the Cisco UCCX, performing the monitoring system of operations within the Cisco UCCX, along with patching, system upgrading, and adding licenses for this Cisco solution.
Breaking Down the Components of the Unified CCX system
The Unified CCX system is made up of 6 major components that are disclosed below:
- Unified CCX Engine
The Unified CCX Engine is the first component that makes up the Unified CCX system. It handles the key functions of the Contact Center Express including programmable scripting, routing and contact queue, contact management, and computer telephony integration (CTI) messaging, just to mention a few. The programmable scripting engine and CTI server connect the external applications with the Unified CCX Engine, allowing seamless interaction between them.
- CTI Server
Conversely, the CTI Server keeps track of agent states and calls besides maintaining the socket connections to the CTI clients. Also, it is responsible for processing CTI client requests and gives updates when necessary. Through the CTI protocol, applications can complete a wide variety of activities such as managing state, monitoring calls silently, and making calls, among the rest.
- Programmable Scripting Engine
The programable scripting engine is the last component of the Unified CCX Engine and suits the developers working hard to create business logic that can handle a voice call by the engine. Scripting here refers to developing business workflow using specific programming tools.
- Unified CCX Administration Web Application
This component gives access to the REST APIs, which developers can use to set up the UCCX system. The two most important applications that can be built this way include agent reskilling and advanced campaign management.
Finesse gives access to REST APIs that can be used to complete agent state management and are important for voice call control. This component utilizes the CTI Protocol when connecting to the Unified CCX Engine.
- Customer Collaboration Platform
Customer Collaboration Platform (CCP) features email and chat channels. It takes care of all the email and chats media flow right from the agent’s desktop to the client who started the conversation.
In general, the Cisco Unified CCX users can assume different job roles after completing their training but the most popular options include the positions of a supervisor, historical report user, agent, and administrator.
However, if you are working as part of an IT department in a reputable company, you may qualify for any of the following roles as far as the Cisco Unified Contact Center Express is involved:
- Unified Communications Engineer
- Network Support Technician
- Senior Network Administrator
- VoIP Engineer
- Voice Data Engineer
Note that according to the information on the ZipRecruiter website, professionals with skills in working with Cisco UCCX can expect to have a compensation from $83k to $142k annually.
Like many exams that validate networking skills at an advanced level, the Cisco 500-052 test will prepare you for an exciting journey at the highest level. So, after acing it, the candidates can advance their skills by getting enrolled in one of the following programs:
- Citrix Certified Associate
- Wireshark Certified Network Analyst
- AWS Certified Advanced Networking – Specialty
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate
- Google Professional Cloud Architect
To pursue a career in information technology, you need the best tools. And one of the vital assets you will need is the right skills. Cisco 500-052 might not be the most popular exam out there but its relevance in the Cisco Unified Contact Center Express field is there for everyone to see. If you need a less competitive field that assures professional growth, new competencies, and monetary gains, passing this Cisco exam should be a priority.
Pass your Cisco UCCXD 500-052 certification exam with the latest Cisco UCCXD 500-052 practice test questions and answers. Total exam prep solutions provide shortcut for passing the exam by using 500-052 Cisco UCCXD certification practice test questions and answers, exam dumps, video training course and study guide.
- Unified CCX Engine
Cisco UCCXD 500-052 practice test questions and Answers, Cisco UCCXD 500-052 Exam Dumps
Got questions about Cisco UCCXD 500-052 exam dumps, Cisco UCCXD 500-052 practice test questions?Click Here to Read FAQ
Top Cisco Exams
- 200-301 - Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
- 350-401 - Implementing Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies (ENCOR)
- 200-901 - DevNet Associate (DEVASC)
- 300-410 - Implementing Cisco Enterprise Advanced Routing and Services (ENARSI)
- 350-701 - Implementing and Operating Cisco Security Core Technologies
- 200-201 - Understanding Cisco Cybersecurity Operations Fundamentals (CBROPS)
- 350-601 - Implementing and Operating Cisco Data Center Core Technologies (DCCOR)
- 350-801 - Implementing Cisco Collaboration Core Technologies (CLCOR)
- 300-415 - Implementing Cisco SD-WAN Solutions (ENSDWI)
- 300-710 - Securing Networks with Cisco Firepower (300-710 SNCF)
- 300-715 - Implementing and Configuring Cisco Identity Services Engine (300-715 SISE)
- 300-420 - Designing Cisco Enterprise Networks (ENSLD)
- 300-425 - Designing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks (300-425 ENWLSD)
- 100-490 - Cisco Certified Technician Routing & Switching (RSTECH)
- 300-620 - Implementing Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure (DCACI)
- 300-435 - Automating Cisco Enterprise Solutions (ENAUTO)
- 350-501 - Implementing and Operating Cisco Service Provider Network Core Technologies (SPCOR)
- 820-605 - Cisco Customer Success Manager (CSM)
- 300-730 - Implementing Secure Solutions with Virtual Private Networks (SVPN 300-730)
- 700-765 - Cisco Security Architecture for System Engineers
- 300-430 - Implementing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks (300-430 ENWLSI)
- 352-001 - CCDE Design Written
- 300-610 - Designing Cisco Data Center Infrastructure (DCID)
- 300-835 - Automating Cisco Collaboration Solutions (CLAUTO)
- 350-901 - Developing Applications using Cisco Core Platforms and APIs (DEVCOR)
- 300-810 - Implementing Cisco Collaboration Applications (CLICA)
- 300-615 - Troubleshooting Cisco Data Center Infrastructure (DCIT)
- 300-735 - Automating Cisco Security Solutions (SAUTO)
- 300-515 - Implementing Cisco Service Provider VPN Services (SPVI)
- 300-915 - Developing Solutions Using Cisco IoT and Edge Platforms (DEVIOT)
- 300-720 - Securing Email with Cisco Email Security Appliance (300-720 SESA)
- 010-151 - Supporting Cisco Data Center System Devices (DCTECH)
- 300-815 - Implementing Cisco Advanced Call Control and Mobility Services (CLASSM)
- 300-820 - Implementing Cisco Collaboration Cloud and Edge Solutions
- 300-635 - Automating Cisco Data Center Solutions (DCAUTO)
- 300-535 - Automating Cisco Service Provider Solutions (SPAUTO)
- 300-510 - Implementing Cisco Service Provider Advanced Routing Solutions (SPRI)
Last Week Results!
Customers Passed Cisco 500-052 UCCXD Exam
Average Score In Real Exam At Testing Centre
Questions came word for word from this dump