Curriculum For This Course
Video tutorials list
Setup Azure and Azure DevOps
Video Name Time 1. Lecture - About Azure free account 3:00 2. Demo - Creating an Azure account 5:00 3. Lecture - Azure DevOps Structure 2:00 4. Demo - Set up Azure DevOps 4:00 5. Lecture - About Service Connections 2:00 6. Demo - Create a Service Connection 4:00
Video Name Time 1. Lecture - About ARM Templates 6:00 2. Demo - Finding ARM Template Sources 7:00 3. Lecture - About ARM template Sources 5:00 4. Demo - Deployment using ARM Templates 6:00
Video Name Time 1. Lecture - About Azure Repos 2:00 2. Demo - Installing git 2:00 3. Demo - Push Code to Azure Repos 7:00
Video Name Time 1. Lecture - About Azure Pipelines 4:00 2. Demo - Build Pipeline 6:00 3. Demo - Validating JSON errors 4:00 4. Lecture - About Pipeline Artifacts 3:00 5. Demo - Release Pipeline 9:00
Video Name Time 1. Lecture - About Deployment Mode 4:00 2. Demo - Incremental and Complete Mode 9:00 3. Demo - Parameter Overriding 6:00
Video Name Time 1. Lecture - About CI/CD 2:00 2. Demo - CICD 6:00 3. Lecture - About Production Deployments 2:00 4. Demo-Production Deployments - Part 1 13:00 5. Demo-Production Deployments - Part 2 10:00 6. Demo-Production Deployments - Part 3 10:00
AZ-400: Microsoft Azure DevOps Solutions Certification Training Video Course Intro
Certbolt provides top-notch exam prep AZ-400: Microsoft Azure DevOps Solutions certification training video course to prepare for the exam. Additionally, we have Microsoft AZ-400 exam dumps & practice test questions and answers to prepare and study. pass your next exam confidently with our AZ-400: Microsoft Azure DevOps Solutions certification video training course which has been written by Microsoft experts.
The Microsoft Designing and Implementing Microsoft DevOps Solutions (AZ-400) video course unlocks all the things you need to know about Azure DevOps solutions. It lists down the core topics methodologically to make your training more efficient. More than that, the lectures conform to the latest exam outline of the main AZ-400.
The Microsoft AZ-400 video course is strategically crafted to provide you with significant knowledge and skills needed by a DevOps Engineer Expert. With the aid of this training material, you will dive into the salient features of Azure DevOps. However, before you uncover the test topics, you will need to set up your own Azure and Azure DevOps accounts along with Service Connection. Don’t worry because there will be step-by-step lectures and even demos on how to create your account without issues. Upon completion, you can now work with the main AZ-400 objectives, starting with ARM templates. By the way, you should know that AZ-400 is more on the technical side. Therefore, this video course is not only about lectures. It’s a combination of lectures and labs so you can competently apply your learning into action. Going back, the major discussion starts with ARM templates, followed by source controls, Azure pipelines, and deployment modes. It then culminates with production deployments. All in all, this course helps you master the designing and employing strategies in Azure DevOps. These include but are not limited to code, course control, communication, collaboration, testing, continuous integration, and feedback.
Knowledge and skills students develop:
- Develop Instrumentation Strategy;
- Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) strategy;
- Source control strategy;
- Application infrastructure management strategy;
- Security features and compliance plans;
- Communication and collaboration with team members and business stakeholders.
Requirements for this course:
- People availing this video course must have detailed experience in Azure administration as well as development.
- It’s a must to have prior background in working with a team and dealing with processes and technologies.
- As a requirement for the Microsoft Certified: DevOps Engineer Expert, you should already have your associate-level, role-based certification, either as an Azure Administrator or Azure Developer.
- You must closely follow the lectures and complete the labs in each area so you get to polish your skills efficiently.
Examination paper design:
- 180 minutes of exam duration;
- 40-60 questions of various formats to be attended;
- Exam cost: $165.
Audience to target:
- Individuals preparing for the Microsoft AZ-400 certification exam;
- Professionals who already have either the Microsoft Certified: Azure Administrator Associate or the Microsoft Certified: Azure Developer Associate credential.
- Engineers or developers who want to become experts in Azure DevOps.
- Candidates with solid experience in Azure administration.
- Those who want to be pros in developing and implementing key strategies through Azure DevOps.
The Microsoft AZ-400 video course assists you effectively in your certification assessment preparation. It enumerates the essential topics via lectures and labs so you pick up the needed skills in no time. Surely, this training material helps you achieve the Microsoft Certified: DevOps Engineer Expert certification and greater heights in your career as well.
- Azure DevOps engineer;
- Senior DevOps engineer;
- Site reliability engineer.
According to PayScale, the average salary of a DevOps engineer is $95,068. But if you can present a Microsoft certification, of course, this amount is bound to increase.
Certbolt's total training solution includes AZ-400: Microsoft Azure DevOps Solutions certification video training course, Microsoft AZ-400 practice test questions and answers & exam dumps which provide the complete exam prep resource and provide you with practice skills to pass the exam. AZ-400: Microsoft Azure DevOps Solutions certification video training course provides a structured approach easy to understand, structured approach which is divided into sections in order to study in shortest time possible.