Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Azure Security Engineer Associate
- Exam: AZ-500 (Microsoft Azure Security Technologies)
- Certification: Microsoft Certified: Azure Security Engineer Associate
- Certification Provider: Microsoft
100% Real Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Azure Security Engineer Associate Certification AZ-500 Exam Dumps
Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Azure Security Engineer Associate AZ-500 Practice Test Questions, Microsoft Certified: Azure Security Engineer Associate Exam Dumps, Verified Answers
AZ-500 Questions & Answers
239 Questions & Answers
Includes real AZ-500 exam questions types found on actual exam such as drag and drop, simulation, type in, and fill in the blank. Fast updates, accurate answers for Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Azure Security Engineer Associate AZ-500 exam.
AZ-500 Online Training Course
73 Video Lectures
Learn from Top Industry Professionals who provide detailed video lectures based on Real Life Scenarios which you will encounter in exam.
AZ-500 Study Guide
635 PDF Pages
Study Guide developed by industry experts who have written exams in the past. Covers in-depth knowledge which includes Entire Exam Blueprint.
Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Azure Security Engineer Associate Certification Practice Test Questions, Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Azure Security Engineer Associate Certification Exam Dumps
Real Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Azure Security Engineer Associate Certification Practice Test Questions & Exam Dumps for Studying. Cram Your Way to Pass with 100% Real & Accurate Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Azure Security Engineer Associate Certification Exam Dumps Questions & Answers. Verified By IT Experts for Providing the 100% Accurate Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Azure Security Engineer Associate Exam Dumps & Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Azure Security Engineer Associate Certification Practice Test Questions.
Microsoft Certified: Azure Security Engineer Associate is an associate-level certification covering a wide range of security topics. It is the best choice for those already serving in the cloud computing sector as it assesses one’s skills in implementing various security elements and ensuring the protection of data. In that case, this certificate can help one climb the career ladder faster.
The Intended Audience for Azure Security Engineer Associate Certification
This accreditation is intended for IT specialists willing to upgrade in the sphere of implementation of specific security protocols, threat protection, working with cloud networks, performing access and identity management, and others. Also, it is suitable for those serving in either networking or virtualization or working for the organization that uses the Microsoft Azure infrastructure.
Note, that applicants for this certificate don’t have to meet any strict specific prerequisites but having several skills is recommended. These include knowledge of cloud technology as well as Azure services and products, abilities in scripting, the understanding of how to respond to security incident escalations, etc.
Overview of the Required Exam
AZ-500 is the only test one needs to pass to complete the Microsoft Certified: Azure Security Engineer Associate certification path. Many updates and alterations in its content have been done in the recent few months by Microsoft so as to meet the needs of the ever-changing cloud landscapes. So, candidates have to regularly check for updates and scrutinize the current syllabus of the exam attentively.
The exam contains 40 to 60 questions of different formats, and applicants will have 180 minutes to complete all of them. To pass, one will need to achieve a score of about 70%. Also, there is an enrollment fee which is about $165. If the candidate wants to have some discount, they have to provide one of the following:
- A school email account
- School account
- International student identity card
- Verification code
Topics Covered in the Microsoft AZ-500 Exam
Following are the domains of the Microsoft AZ-500 test on which the candidate’s skillset will be measured:
- Identity and access management (30-35%)
- Implementation of platform protection (15-20%)
- Managing security operations (25-30%)
- Securing data and applications (20-25%)
These domains are further broken down into subcategories and topics that reveal the elements one needs to master to ace the exam. To succeed, one should learn not only about the theoretical aspects of these themes but the practical part as well.
The first section mostly focuses on the management of the Azure AD identities, the use of Azure AD to perform configuration of the secure access, and managing application access along with access control. These topics require one to be skilled in administering Azure AD directory groups and users, working with password writeback, understanding authentication methods, providing monitoring of privileged access, configuring App Registration, working with resource permissions, subscription, RBAC models, etc.
The second domain checks the candidate’s competence level in implementing advanced network security and configuring advanced security for computing. Mainly, students have to deal with network firewalls, VPN authentication, NSGs as well as ASGs, need to have skills in configuring Azure Bastion and Azure Front Door service along with providing DDoS protection. In addition, one should be knowledgeable in monitoring updates of systems for Vms, working with Azure Container Registry and Azure Kubernetes service, configuring isolation for AKS, among the rest.
The next part of the exam syllabus assesses one’s competence in monitoring the security of networking and interpreting various logs using Azure Monitor, monitoring security by using the Azure Security Center, and configuring the security policies. You should also be able to use the Azure Sentinel for the sake of monitoring overall security. The skills included also cover the evaluation of vulnerability scans, compliance policies, workflow automation, etc.
The questions under the last domain involves validating one’s practical knowledge needed for configuring security for storage, configuring security for databases, and management of the Key Vault. These topics require candidates to master the following concepts: access control for storage accounts, Azure AD authentication for Azure Storage, administering SAS, Storage Service Encryption, database auditing, management of permissions, key rotation, restoring and backup of Key Vault items, among the rest.
Career opportunities for Microsoft Certified Azure Security Engineer
Having earned the Microsoft Certified: Azure Security Engineer Associate certification, professional becomes one of those few lucky individuals who have access to a vast set of opportunities and can apply for various technical jobs such as:
- Software Engineer
- DevOps Engineer
- Data Engineer
- Cloud Engineer
- Cloud Security Engineer
- Manager in Information Security
According to various credible sources such as PayScale, the typical annual salary for specialists with Microsoft Azure skills is about $97k, but with more demand rising in the market and lack of professionals to fill the gap, it can be even higher. The average compensation for a software engineer is about $86k, for a DevOps engineer is about $95k, and for data and cloud engineers, the number remains at an average of about $92k and $91k, respectively.
Notice, that this certificate comes with a digital badge that can be added to the resume or LinkedIn profile. Showcasing it to hiring managers or your employer will help you get a serious raise in salary and gain promotion as well as get more interesting responsibilities.
What Comes Next?
After completing this specific certification path, to extend the skills in Azure one can go for the other Azure accreditations, such as Microsoft Certified: Azure Administrator Associate, Microsoft Certified: Azure Developer Associate, or Microsoft Certified: Azure Data Engineer Associate, to name a few. Also, one can apply for the Microsoft Certified: Azure Solutions Architect Expert certificate. These options might be a little complicated, but the ever-increasing market demand requires professionals to demonstrate profound skillset to gain increased salary and other benefits.
Pass your next exam with Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Azure Security Engineer Associate certification exam dumps, practice test questions and answers, study guide, video training course. Pass hassle free and prepare with Certbolt which provide the students with shortcut to pass by using Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Azure Security Engineer Associate certification exam dumps, practice test questions and answers, video training course & study guide.
Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Azure Security Engineer Associate Certification Exam Dumps, Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Azure Security Engineer Associate Practice Test Questions And Answers
Got questions about Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Azure Security Engineer Associate exam dumps, Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Azure Security Engineer Associate practice test questions?Click Here to Read FAQ
Top Microsoft Exams
- AZ-104 - Microsoft Azure Administrator
- AZ-900 - Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
- AZ-303 - Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies
- AZ-304 - Microsoft Azure Architect Design
- MS-100 - Microsoft 365 Identity and Services
- AZ-500 - Microsoft Azure Security Technologies
- AZ-204 - Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure
- MS-700 - Managing Microsoft Teams
- MD-100 - Windows 10
- MD-101 - Managing Modern Desktops
- MS-500 - Microsoft 365 Security Administration
- MS-101 - Microsoft 365 Mobility and Security
- MS-900 - Microsoft 365 Fundamentals
- DA-100 - Analyzing Data with Microsoft Power BI
- AZ-400 - Microsoft Azure DevOps Solutions
- DP-200 - Implementing an Azure Data Solution
- PL-900 - Microsoft Power Platform Fundamentals
- MS-203 - Microsoft 365 Messaging
- DP-201 - Designing an Azure Data Solution
- DP-100 - Designing and Implementing a Data Science Solution on Azure
- MB-300 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Core Finance and Operations
- DP-900 - Microsoft Azure Data Fundamentals
- AI-900 - Microsoft Azure AI Fundamentals
- PL-200 - Microsoft Power Platform Functional Consultant
- DP-300 - Administering Relational Databases on Microsoft Azure
- PL-100 - Microsoft Power Platform App Maker
- MB-310 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance
- DP-203 - Data Engineering on Microsoft Azure (beta)
- 98-365 - Windows Server Administration Fundamentals
- MB-901 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals
- SC-300 - Microsoft Identity and Access Administrator
- AI-100 - Designing and Implementing an Azure AI Solution
- MS-600 - Building Applications and Solutions with Microsoft 365 Core Services
- PL-400 - Microsoft Power Platform Developer
- 98-361 - Software Development Fundamentals
- SC-200 - Microsoft Security Operations Analyst
- MB-800 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Functional Consultant
- MB-230 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Customer Service
- 98-367 - Security Fundamentals
- MB-330 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management
- AZ-140 - Configuring and Operating Windows Virtual Desktop on Microsoft Azure (beta)
- MB-210 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales
- MB-500 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Developer
- MB-220 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Marketing
- AZ-120 - Planning and Administering Microsoft Azure for SAP Workloads
- 98-364 - Database Fundamentals
- MB-320 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing
- 98-349 - Windows Operating System Fundamentals
- 77-727 - Excel 2016: Core Data Analysis, Manipulation, and Presentation
- 98-381 - Introduction to Programming Using Python
- 98-383 - Introduction to Programming Using HTML and CSS
- AI-102 - Designing and Implementing a Microsoft Azure AI Solution (beta)
- 98-366 - Networking Fundamentals
- PL-600 - Microsoft Power Platform Solution Architect (beta)
- SC-400 - Microsoft Information Protection Administrator
- AZ-220 - Microsoft Azure IoT Developer
- 98-388 - Introduction to Programming Using Java
- MB-240 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Field Service
- 98-375 - HTML5 App Development Fundamentals
- 98-368 - Mobility and Devices Fundamentals
- 62-193 - Technology Literacy for Educators
- MB2-716 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customization and Configuration
- MB-600 - Microsoft Power Apps + Dynamics 365 Solution Architect
- MB-700 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Solution Architect
- MO-100 - Microsoft Word (Word and Word 2019)
- MO-200 - Microsoft Excel (Excel and Excel 2019)
- AZ-600 - Configuring and Operating a Hybrid Cloud with Microsoft Azure Stack Hub
- MB-900 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals
Purchase Microsoft AZ-500 Exam Training Products Individually
Last Week Results!
Customers Passed Microsoft Certified: Azure Security Engineer Associate Certification Exam
Average Score in Real Exam at Testing Centre
Questions Came Word for Word from these CertBolt Dumps