Microsoft 77-727 Bundle
- Exam: 77-727 Excel 2016: Core Data Analysis, Manipulation, and Presentation
- Exam Provider: Microsoft
Real Microsoft 77-727 Exam Dumps Questions
Microsoft 77-727 Exam Dumps, practice test questions, Verified Answers, Fast Updates!
77-727 Questions & Answers
35 Questions & Answers
Includes real 77-727 exam questions types found on actual exam such as drag and drop, simulation, type in, and fill in the blank. Fast updates, accurate answers for Microsoft 77-727 exam. Exam Simulator Included!
85 Video Lectures
Learn from Top Industry Professionals who provide detailed video lectures based on Real Life Scenarios which you will encounter in exam.
77-727 Study Guide
200 PDF Pages
Study Guide developed by industry experts who have written exams in the past. Covers in-depth knowledge which includes Entire Exam Blueprint.
Microsoft 77-727 Exam Dumps, Microsoft 77-727 practice test questions
100% accurate & updated Microsoft certification 77-727 practice test questions & exam dumps for preparing. Study your way to pass with accurate Microsoft 77-727 Exam Dumps questions & answers. Verified by Microsoft experts with 20+ years of experience to create these accurate Microsoft 77-727 dumps & practice test exam questions. All the resources available for Certbolt 77-727 Microsoft certification practice test questions and answers, exam dumps, study guide, video training course provides a complete package for your exam prep needs.
Microsoft 77-727 is an exam that checks an individualâ€™s capacity to handle functionalities within an Office Excel 2016 setup. It denotes that the candidate is competent in working with various workbook features such as multiple sheets, graphic elements, financial statements, data-entry logs, performance charts, and the like.
Understanding More about the Exam
Microsoft 77-727 primarily digs into the central data analysis, management, and presentation of Excel 2016. Itâ€™s a performance-based test that concentrates more on descriptors instead of command names. Consequently, itâ€™s important to focus on Excel key functionalities to accomplish the exam on a high note.
Furthermore, it is assumed that 77-727 applicants already have a prior background in Excel 2016, ideally at least 6 months. Their knowledge must include the basic features of Excel and Office ribbon, including creating, navigating, and formatting documents, along with inserting pages, customizing the toolbar, and adding simple references.
Knowing Its Related Certification and Exam Domains
Successful 77-727 test-takers obtain the Microsoft Office Specialist: Microsoft Excel 2016 certification that verifies oneâ€™s technical skillset in the said Office suite program. To prove such expertise, one should study the following exam objectives diligently.
- 30 to 35% for making worksheets and workbooks
The most imperative features in an Excel environment are worksheets and workbooks. When studying for 77-727 test, one can start with creating a workbook and navigate through the platform to internalize all its functions. Candidates have to be skilled in importing data using a delimited text file, integrating a worksheet into a current workbook, and transferring one worksheet to another workbook. Also, applicants should be able to perform the tasks such as searching for data, adding/removing hyperlinks, and using named cell, workbook element, or range.
Another major section elaborated here is formatting worksheets and workbooks through tab colors, order, page setup, headers, footers, and row height as well as column width. Itâ€™s also vital that candidates can customize options and views by hiding and unhiding columns and rows, changing window views, modifying magnification, and editing workbook views. After all, itâ€™s time for the distribution phase, wherein one should know how to prepare a print area, set the print scaling, inspect hidden properties, and save workbooks in different file formats.
- 15 to 20% for managing data cells and ranges
Thereâ€™s more to learn about Excel 2016, and these include the insertion of data in blank cells. The most basic method to add data is to enter it manually. However, there are other options such as using cut, copy, and paste options and utilizing the Auto Fills.
To be able to maximize your time, make sure you know how to use data range. This one is tagged as a set of adjoining data that may include a small list of dates or even a long multicolumn table with many rows filled with data. Having a deep familiarity with this aspect allows one to format data capably. There are several ways to modify cells, including merging them, altering of indention/alignment, wrapping text in a cell, and using Format Painter. And to summarize data, candidates need to take time to learn sparklines, conditional formatting, and such.
- 15 to 20% for creating tables
The data in the worksheet are organized using rows and tables. Moreover, these can be further arranged with the support of an Excel table. With that being said, itâ€™s an appropriate skill to efficiently create a table from a specific cell range and vice versa, as well as remove or add table columns and rows according to preferences.
On top of creating tables, one can also add styles into it. There are various styling options such as fonts, fills, and borders, which can make the appearance of the worksheet more appealing to the readers. Another way to manage tables is to filter records and sort data accordingly. Applicants also should know how to alter the sort order and even remove duplicate records from the file.
- 10 to 15% for carrying out operations related to formulas and functions
This section is about how raw data are interpreted in a certain workbook using basic and advanced functions and formulas. And to increase the reliability of the information in the worksheet, one can perform calculations with the help of the system. There is an opportunity to quickly summarize data using the SUM function or get answers using MIN, MAX, AVERAGE, and COUNT functions. There are also conditional operations (SUMIF, COUNTIF, and AVERAGE IF) to assist professionals in meeting certain logical requirements. On the other hand, itâ€™s necessary to be conversant with different text formatting functions, particularly UPPER, LOWER, PROPER, and CONCATENATE, together with LEFT, RIGHT, and MID.
- 15 to 20% for using charts and objects
To seal the Excel proficiency, candidates have to establish their skills in creating charts. Charts are pivotal tools in Excel as these are used to communicate data in a graphic manner. And the easiest way to create a chart is via the Quick Analysis tool. This one provides recommended chart types based on oneâ€™s requests.
In addition, applicants need to go into detail and comprehend more about formatting graphic elements, including styles and layouts. And for the last part, there is a need to learn more about various objects like images, boxes, shapes, and alternative texts.
Unlocking Different Career Opportunities
Individuals with Microsoft Office Specialist in Microsoft Excel 2016 can easily kick off their career. For those who are planning for a promotion, this certificate may also serve as a critical tool to accentuate their technical skills. And of course, certification holders are well compensated as they take home around $53k annually (PayScale.com). This average pay may even surge if you have a top-level position in the company youâ€™re working for.
Following the Recommended Certification Path
Since Microsoft Excel 2016 is just one of the many services available in the Microsoft Office 2016 suite, candidates can expand their knowledge by taking other MOS exams. The most recommended ones are those related to Microsoft Word 2016 (exam 77-725), Microsoft PowerPoint 2016 (exam 77-729), Microsoft Access 2016 (exam 77-730), and Microsoft Outlook 2016 (exam 77-731). Or, if you want to gain solid mastery of Microsoft Excel 2016, thereâ€™s no better way than to accomplish the Microsoft Office Specialist: Microsoft Excel 2016 Expert accreditation through exam 77-728.
Pass your Microsoft 77-727 certification exam with the latest Microsoft 77-727 practice test questions and answers. Total exam prep solutions provide shortcut for passing the exam by using 77-727 Microsoft certification practice test questions and answers, exam dumps, video training course and study guide.
- 30 to 35% for making worksheets and workbooks
Microsoft 77-727 practice test questions and Answers, Microsoft 77-727 Exam Dumps
Got questions about Microsoft 77-727 exam dumps, Microsoft 77-727 practice test questions?Click Here to Read FAQ
Top Microsoft Exams
- AZ-104 - Microsoft Azure Administrator
- AZ-900 - Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
- AZ-305 - Designing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions
- MS-900 - Microsoft 365 Fundamentals
- AZ-500 - Microsoft Azure Security Technologies
- MS-101 - Microsoft 365 Mobility and Security
- MS-100 - Microsoft 365 Identity and Services
- MD-100 - Windows 10
- AZ-700 - Designing and Implementing Microsoft Azure Networking Solutions
- SC-100 - Microsoft Cybersecurity Architect
- MD-101 - Managing Modern Desktops
- MS-500 - Microsoft 365 Security Administration
- MS-700 - Managing Microsoft Teams
- SC-300 - Microsoft Identity and Access Administrator
- AZ-204 - Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure
- AZ-140 - Configuring and Operating Windows Virtual Desktop on Microsoft Azure
- SC-200 - Microsoft Security Operations Analyst
- PL-300 - Microsoft Power BI Data Analyst
- AZ-800 - Administering Windows Server Hybrid Core Infrastructure
- AZ-400 - Microsoft Azure DevOps Solutions
- MB-300 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Core Finance and Operations
- SC-900 - Microsoft Security, Compliance, and Identity Fundamentals
- PL-200 - Microsoft Power Platform Functional Consultant
- AZ-801 - Configuring Windows Server Hybrid Advanced Services
- DP-203 - Data Engineering on Microsoft Azure
- MS-203 - Microsoft 365 Messaging
- PL-400 - Microsoft Power Platform Developer
- DP-300 - Administering Relational Databases on Microsoft Azure
- PL-900 - Microsoft Power Platform Fundamentals
- MB-800 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Functional Consultant
- DP-420 - Designing and Implementing Cloud-Native Applications Using Microsoft Azure Cosmos DB
- PL-100 - Microsoft Power Platform App Maker
- PL-600 - Microsoft Power Platform Solution Architect
- DP-900 - Microsoft Azure Data Fundamentals
- SC-400 - Microsoft Information Protection Administrator
- MB-700 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Solution Architect
- MS-720 - Microsoft Teams Voice Engineer
- MB-310 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance Functional Consultant
- AI-900 - Microsoft Azure AI Fundamentals
- DP-500 - Designing and Implementing Enterprise-Scale Analytics Solutions Using Microsoft Azure and Microsoft Power BI
- MB-330 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management
- AI-102 - Designing and Implementing a Microsoft Azure AI Solution
- MB-500 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Developer
- MS-600 - Building Applications and Solutions with Microsoft 365 Core Services
- MB-210 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales
- MS-220 - Troubleshooting Microsoft Exchange Online
- AZ-600 - Configuring and Operating a Hybrid Cloud with Microsoft Azure Stack Hub
- MB-260 - Microsoft Customer Data Platform Specialist
- MB-910 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals Customer Engagement Apps (CRM)
- MB-920 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals Finance and Operations Apps (ERP)
- DP-100 - Designing and Implementing a Data Science Solution on Azure
- MB-230 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Service Functional Consultant
- MO-100 - Microsoft Word (Word and Word 2019)
- PL-500 - Microsoft Power Automate RPA Developer
- MS-740 - Troubleshooting Microsoft Teams
- AZ-220 - Microsoft Azure IoT Developer
- AZ-720 - Troubleshooting Microsoft Azure Connectivity
- MB-320 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing
- MB-900 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals
- AZ-120 - Planning and Administering Microsoft Azure for SAP Workloads
- MB-340 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Commerce Functional Consultant
- MO-200 - Microsoft Excel (Excel and Excel 2019)
- MB-240 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Field Service
- 77-888 - Excel 2010 Expert
- 98-366 - Networking Fundamentals
- 77-420 - Excel 2013
- MO-201 - Microsoft Excel Expert (Excel and Excel 2019)
- 77-427 - Excel 2013 Expert Part One
- 77-725 - Word 2016: Core Document Creation, Collaboration and Communication
- 77-727 - Excel 2016: Core Data Analysis, Manipulation, and Presentation
- AZ-303 - Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies
Purchase Microsoft 77-727 Exam Training Products Individually
Last Week Results!
Customers Passed Microsoft 77-727 Exam
Average Score In Real Exam At Testing Centre
Questions came word for word from this dump