Microsoft 77-725 Bundle
- Exam: 77-725 Word 2016: Core Document Creation, Collaboration and Communication
- Exam Provider: Microsoft
Real Microsoft 77-725 Exam Dumps Questions
Microsoft 77-725 Exam Dumps, practice test questions, Verified Answers, Fast Updates!
77-725 Questions & Answers
35 Questions & Answers
Includes real 77-725 exam questions types found on actual exam such as drag and drop, simulation, type in, and fill in the blank. Fast updates, accurate answers for Microsoft 77-725 exam.
77-725 Study Guide
222 PDF Pages
Study Guide developed by industry experts who have written exams in the past. Covers in-depth knowledge which includes Entire Exam Blueprint.
Microsoft 77-725 Exam Dumps, Microsoft 77-725 practice test questions
100% accurate & updated Microsoft certification 77-725 practice test questions & exam dumps for preparing. Study your way to pass with accurate Microsoft 77-725 Exam Dumps questions & answers. Verified by Microsoft experts with 20+ years of experience to create these accurate Microsoft 77-725 dumps & practice test exam questions. All the resources available for Certbolt 77-725 Microsoft certification practice test questions and answers, exam dumps, study guide, video training course provides a complete package for your exam prep needs.
The Microsoft 77-725 exam works as a confirmation of one’s Word 2016 proficiency, particularly in document creation, communication, and collaboration. Successfully completing this test means that an individual can maneuver the features and functionalities in Word 2016, including but not limited to the following: making and modifying around a 2 to 3-page document for various purposes such as professional reports, business correspondences, and multi-column newsletters.
Who Can Take the Exam?
Anyone ― as long as they have a prior understanding of Word 2016 and practical experience using it of at least 6 months. Ideally, candidates for 77-725 exam should already know how to navigate in a Word document, select texts, and edit contents. It will be beneficial for all, from students to office workers to IT specialists willing to learn more about core Microsoft solutions.
What Is the Corresponding Certification?
Those who pass 77-725 exam, get the Microsoft Office Specialist: Microsoft Word 2016 certification. This is an endorsement of one’s mastery in a Word environment. It verifies that this individual is experienced in handling all the related tasks, from managing documents to modifying texts to creating references and more.
What Are the Main Exam Details?
Test 77-725 is part of the Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) 2016 certification curriculum, which follows a multiple-project format. It’s a performance-based arrangement that targets a specific skillset, and in this case ― Word 2016. Just like all MOS 2016 exams, this one concentrates on descriptors instead of function or command names. Accordingly, it’s important that candidates are familiar with the common usage and key purposes of a specific program so they can accomplish all projects set in the test.
When sitting for MOS exams, applicants are provided with 50 minutes and additional 10 minutes for preparation and review. The number of questions may range from 40 to 60 items.
What Are the Key Domains to Master?
Below are the primary skills one should gain to pass the Microsoft 77-725 exam.
- Creation and management of documents ― 25 to 30%
There are several types of documents that can be done in a Word setup and may be modified according to one’s inclinations. When preparing, candidates should start with the basics and that is creating a blank document. This can be accomplished by using a template, opening a PDF through a Word format, and adding text from an external file. One needs to know how to use simple functions such as searching for texts, creating bookmarks, transferring objects, and inserting hyperlinks while going through the document.
For document formatting, applicants will learn how to edit the page setup, insert headers/footers, add page numbers, and modify background elements. There are also ways to customize options and views using Quick Access Toolbar, zoom settings, and document properties. Finally, one should make sure to acquire knowledge in saving a document as well as print it all or a certain section of it.
- Formatting of text, sections, and paragraphs ― 25 to 30%
This domain circles around the relevant things one can do around texts and paragraphs. These include functions such as inserting, formatting, ordering, and grouping. It’s a must to learn how to find, replace, copy, cut, and paste texts as well as insert special characters and use AutoCorrect.
And when formatting texts and paragraphs, candidates will come across features such as Format Painter and WordArt. Applicants should go over tasks like editing fonts, setting paragraph indentations, applying highlights, and maximizing built-in styles. For the last part, one has to take time to understand the ways of formatting texts in multiple columns, changing setup options, and inserting column breaks, pages, and sections.
- Creation of lists and tables ― 20 to 25%
For the next domain, candidates learn more about lists and tables. It’s an important skill to be able to convert tables to texts and vice versa, as well as specify columns, rows, and table styles. This chapter further guides one to modify tables using cell margin, spacing, splitting, and repeating row header. And in terms of creating and modifying the list, candidates should learn about bullet characters, number formats, number values, and the like.
- Insertion and formatting graphic elements ― 20 to 25%
One of the most interesting things one can do in a Word document is adding all sorts of graphics. Some of these are shapes, pictures, screen clipping, and text boxes. 77-725 exam candidates need to have a concrete idea of how to format various graphic elements to make their files more appealing to the audience, including the use of different artistic effects and picture properties. When preparing, applicants should practice in removing photo backgrounds, wrapping text around objects, adding alternative texts, and applying picture styles. Aside from these, one shouldn’t forget to wade through SmartArt graphics and study about creating, formatting, and altering SmartArt graphic content.
- Creation and management of references ― 5 to 10%
Reference markers are also germane features to take note of. In this area, candidates get to comprehend more about adding and modifying footnotes or endnotes. This is also the part where one can make and even modify bibliography citation bases, alter caption properties, and incorporate captions for figures and tables. Lastly, applicants need to know how to create and administer simple references such as table of contents and cover page.
What are the Career opportunities at stake?
If you’re wondering whether exam 77-725 is worth the shot, the answer is a resounding yes. Earning its Microsoft Office Specialist certification brings you to a new level of career advancement. On top of that, better monetary benefits await professionals with such accreditations. According to the latest info from PayScale.com, these individuals receive around $54k annually on average. The amount, however, varies depending on specific job role.
Although this particular test is not job-focused, a lot of professionals can actually take advantage of its associated certification. Generally, it is recommended for core professionals such as administrative support specialists, creative directors, reservations managers, and admission counselors. However, it can also be a great stepping stone for students who want to highlight their Microsoft Word 2016 skills.
What’s the Most Suitable Career Path?
There’s more to unearth after acquiring the above-mentioned certificate. It’s best to continue with Microsoft Office Specialist: Word Associate (Word and Word 2019) and then proceed to Microsoft Office Specialist: Microsoft Word Expert (Word and Word 2019). This path makes one knowledgeable about the setup and advanced features of this program. Another option is to train for other related Office 2016 accreditations, including those covering Excel, Access, Outlook, and PowerPoint solutions.
Pass your Microsoft 77-725 certification exam with the latest Microsoft 77-725 practice test questions and answers. Total exam prep solutions provide shortcut for passing the exam by using 77-725 Microsoft certification practice test questions and answers, exam dumps, video training course and study guide.
- Creation and management of documents ― 25 to 30%
Microsoft 77-725 practice test questions and Answers, Microsoft 77-725 Exam Dumps
Got questions about Microsoft 77-725 exam dumps, Microsoft 77-725 practice test questions?Click Here to Read FAQ
Top Microsoft Exams
- AZ-104 - Microsoft Azure Administrator
- AZ-900 - Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
- AZ-303 - Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies
- MS-100 - Microsoft 365 Identity and Services
- AZ-304 - Microsoft Azure Architect Design
- MD-100 - Windows 10
- MS-700 - Managing Microsoft Teams
- AZ-500 - Microsoft Azure Security Technologies
- MD-101 - Managing Modern Desktops
- AZ-204 - Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure
- MS-900 - Microsoft 365 Fundamentals
- MS-101 - Microsoft 365 Mobility and Security
- MS-500 - Microsoft 365 Security Administration
- AZ-400 - Microsoft Azure DevOps Solutions
- DA-100 - Analyzing Data with Microsoft Power BI
- DP-203 - Data Engineering on Microsoft Azure
- SC-900 - Microsoft Security, Compliance, and Identity Fundamentals
- MB-300 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Core Finance and Operations
- AZ-140 - Configuring and Operating Windows Virtual Desktop on Microsoft Azure
- MB-800 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Functional Consultant
- PL-200 - Microsoft Power Platform Functional Consultant
- DP-900 - Microsoft Azure Data Fundamentals
- PL-900 - Microsoft Power Platform Fundamentals
- SC-200 - Microsoft Security Operations Analyst
- AI-900 - Microsoft Azure AI Fundamentals
- MS-203 - Microsoft 365 Messaging
- DP-300 - Administering Relational Databases on Microsoft Azure
- SC-300 - Microsoft Identity and Access Administrator
- MB-210 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales
- PL-600 - Microsoft Power Platform Solution Architect
- DP-100 - Designing and Implementing a Data Science Solution on Azure
- MB-230 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Customer Service
- MB-310 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance
- MS-600 - Building Applications and Solutions with Microsoft 365 Core Services
- PL-400 - Microsoft Power Platform Developer
- SC-400 - Microsoft Information Protection Administrator
- AZ-700 - Designing and Implementing Microsoft Azure Networking Solutions (beta)
- 98-365 - Windows Server Administration Fundamentals
- MB-920 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals Finance and Operations Apps (ERP)
- AZ-120 - Planning and Administering Microsoft Azure for SAP Workloads
- PL-100 - Microsoft Power Platform App Maker
- 98-381 - Introduction to Programming Using Python
- AI-102 - Designing and Implementing a Microsoft Azure AI Solution
- 98-364 - Database Fundamentals
- 98-361 - Software Development Fundamentals
- AZ-220 - Microsoft Azure IoT Developer
- MB-910 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals Customer Engagement Apps (CRM)
- MB-330 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management
- 98-367 - Security Fundamentals
- AZ-600 - Configuring and Operating a Hybrid Cloud with Microsoft Azure Stack Hub
- 98-366 - Networking Fundamentals
- MB-240 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Field Service
- MS-740 - Troubleshooting Microsoft Teams (beta)
- MB-320 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing
- 98-383 - Introduction to Programming Using HTML and CSS
- MB-220 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Marketing
- MB-500 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Developer
- MB-340 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Commerce Functional Consultant (beta)
- 98-349 - Windows Operating System Fundamentals
- MB-700 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Solution Architect
- 77-728 - Excel 2016 Expert: Interpreting Data for Insights
- MO-500 - Microsoft Access Expert Exam
- MO-400 - Microsoft Outlook (Outlook and Outlook 2019)
- 62-193 - Technology Literacy for Educators
- 77-725 - Word 2016: Core Document Creation, Collaboration and Communication
- MO-201 - Microsoft Excel Expert (Excel and Excel 2019)
- 77-727 - Excel 2016: Core Data Analysis, Manipulation, and Presentation
Purchase Microsoft 77-725 Exam Training Products Individually
Last Week Results!
Customers Passed Microsoft 77-725 Exam
Average Score In Real Exam At Testing Centre
Questions came word for word from this dump