Salesforce Developer Bundle
- Certification: Salesforce Developer (Salesforce Developer Certification)
- Certification Provider: Salesforce
100% Real Salesforce Developer Certification Exam Dumps
Salesforce Developer Practice Test Questions, Salesforce Developer Exam Dumps, Verified Answers
Salesforce Salesforce Developer Certification Practice Test Questions, Salesforce Salesforce Developer Certification Exam Dumps
Real Salesforce Salesforce Developer Certification Practice Test Questions & Exam Dumps for Studying. Cram Your Way to Pass with 100% Real & Accurate Salesforce Salesforce Developer Certification Exam Dumps Questions & Answers. Verified By IT Experts for Providing the 100% Accurate Salesforce Salesforce Developer Exam Dumps & Salesforce Salesforce Developer Certification Practice Test Questions.
If you want to start a career as a Salesforce Developer and learn how to develop different applications on the Salesforce Platform, then you can opt for the Developer certifications that this vendor offers.
About Salesforce Developer Certification Category
Details for Certification Tests
Topics for Those Tests
The exam topics for each of the aforementioned Salesforce Developer exams are tailored towards its specialty and are constantly updated to take into account trends and developments in the platform. The current list of the tested exam domains are as follows:
Platform Developer I
This training covers the skills listed below:
- Salesforce Fundamentals (7%) - deals with MVC architecture as well as Aura Framework, and describes the multi-tenant environment.
- Data Modelling and Management (13%) - this tested area covers object schema and data relationships, custom IDs, and formula fields.
- Process Automation and Logic (38%) - this section highlights apex classes and triggers, SOSL, SOQL, and DML statements in Apex and platform events.
- User Interface (25%) - it extends to visualforce pages, controllers/extensions, and Lightning Components.
- Testing, Debugging, and Deployment (17% ) - this topic sheds light on Salesforce DX, Salesforce CLI, and Developer Console.
About Platform Developer II
The Platform Developer II qualification, on the other hand, will address these concepts:
- Salesforce Fundamentals (8%) - it deals with the effects of using base-system objects, localization features, and capabilities.
- Data Modelling and Management (5%) - this covers apex managed sharing, types of custom metadata, and custom settings.
- Logic and Process Automation (20%) - this segment describes apex triggers best web practices, Apex asynchronous coding, and interactions between declarative & programmatic processes.
- User Interface (20%) - in this domain, you will get the gist of visualforce controllers, and Lightning vs Visualforce.
- Performance (15%) - this part defines common performance issues, asynchronous callouts, maximizing application performance, and code reuse scenarios.
- Integration (14%) - here, candidates will be exposed to such notions as inbound & outbound types of communication, and External IDs for integrating data.
- Testing (13%) - within this area, you will be taught to assess Apex triggers and identify the issues occurring.
- Variables, types, and collections (23%) - here, you will mainly deal with JSON objects and responses.
- Browser and Events (17%) - this domain will concern such concepts as Events and event handlers & propagation, DOM, and Browser Dev Tools.
- Debugging and Error Handling (7%) - within this area, you will learn how to correct errors and utilize the console for breakpoints.
- Asynchronous Programming (13%) - this explains event loops, the event monitor, and loop results.
- Testing (7%) - this objective exposes a block code and the Unit Test features.
Career Opportunities and Pay
Salesforce is a current market leader in cloud-based customer relationship management, and its popularity is steadily on the rise. With the ever-increasing job market, Salesforce developers are well-placed to benefit greatly from these opportunities. It is estimated that over 150,000 companies use Salesforce as their customer relations management (CRM) platform. According to Forbes, Salesforce had a 19.5% market share of the CRM market, more than double that of its closest rival. The CRM field itself is the fastest-growing enterprise software category. Interestingly enough, by 2022, Salesforce predicts the creation of about 3.3 million job opportunities. Overall, the Salesforce Developer certification holders are tasked with customizing programs for clients, as well as testing and implementing the same. Other roles that you may perform include the following:
- Developing CRM workflows;
- Maintaining user roles and security;
- Formulating designs & plans;
Considering the market demand for Salesforce development skills, the wages that come with the certificate are bound to be higher. Currently, Salesforce developers earn up to $84,562 annually as Payscale reveals.
Following Your Career Path
With growing experience from mid-level to senior-level roles, the benefits of attaining the Salesforce Developer certificates can only get better. The path to reaching the pinnacle of your career involves the following stages:
- Junior Developer;
- Mid-Level Developer;
- Senior Developer/Technical Director;
- Technical Architect;
- Chief Technology Officer.
Pass your next exam with Salesforce Salesforce Developer certification exam dumps, practice test questions and answers, study guide, video training course. Pass hassle free and prepare with Certbolt which provide the students with shortcut to pass by using Salesforce Salesforce Developer certification exam dumps, practice test questions and answers, video training course & study guide.
Salesforce Salesforce Developer Certification Exam Dumps, Salesforce Salesforce Developer Practice Test Questions and Answers
Got questions about Salesforce Salesforce Developer exam dumps, Salesforce Salesforce Developer practice test questions?Click Here to Read FAQ
Top Salesforce Exams
- ADM-201 - Administration Essentials for New Admins
- Certified Platform App Builder - Certified Platform App Builder
- ADM-211 - Administration Essentials for Experienced Admin
- Certified Sales Cloud Consultant - Certified Sales Cloud Consultant
- Certified Marketing Cloud Email Specialist - Certified Marketing Cloud Email Specialist
- Certified B2C Commerce Developer - Certified B2C Commerce Developer
- Certified Development Lifecycle and Deployment Designer - Certified Development Lifecycle and Deployment Designer
- Certified Identity and Access Management Designer - Certified Identity and Access Management Designer
- CRT-450 - Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I
- DEV-450 - Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I (SU18)
- CRT-251 - Sales Cloud Consultant
- CRT-160 - Salesforce Certified Pardot Specialist
- Certified Einstein Analytics and Discovery Consultant - Certified Einstein Analytics and Discovery Consultant
- Certified Sharing and Visibility Designer - Certified Sharing and Visibility Designer
- Field Service Lightning Consultant - Field Service Lightning Consultant
- Certified Community Cloud Consultant - Certified Community Cloud Consultant
- Certified Marketing Cloud Consultant - Certified Marketing Cloud Consultant
- Certified Platform Developer II - Certified Platform Developer II
Purchase Salesforce Developer Training Products Individually
Last Week Results!
Customers Passed Salesforce Developer Certification Exam
Average Score in Real Exam at Testing Centre
Questions Came Word for Word from these CertBolt Dumps