Pass 77-726 Certification Exam Fast
Microsoft 77-726 Study Guide
77-726 PDF Study Guide covers all theoretical aspects of 77-726 Exam
186 PDF Pages
Microsoft 77-726 Exam Dumps, Microsoft 77-726 practice test questions
100% accurate & updated Microsoft certification 77-726 practice test questions & exam dumps for preparing. Study your way to pass with accurate Microsoft 77-726 Exam Dumps questions & answers. Verified by Microsoft experts with 20+ years of experience to create these accurate Microsoft 77-726 dumps & practice test exam questions. All the resources available for Certbolt 77-726 Microsoft certification practice test questions and answers, exam dumps, study guide, video training course provides a complete package for your exam prep needs.
The Microsoft 77-726 exam is necessary for obtaining the Microsoft Office Specialist: Microsoft Word 2016 Expert certification. Also, it is one of the exams that can be used for getting closer to earning the Microsoft Office Specialist 2016 Master certificate.
Target Audience for Microsoft 77-726 Certification Exam
The best candidates of the Microsoft 77-726 certification test are those interested in learning about Word 2016 software and willing to discover how they can use its advanced features when managing content and documents. This knowledge will help them gain advanced skills in formatting and improve their performance at work with the help of Word 2016. Considering this, the target audience for Microsoft 77-726 is formed of project managers, editors, professionals specialized in business information, educators, and more.
The individuals who will take this exam should focus on acquiring skills needed for managing and creating professional documents of more than four pages that help to solve a variety of situations and are used for different purposes. For example, the applicants will have to know how to use the Word 2016 program and its features to personalize their business environments, meet their objectives, and reach improved productivity. In addition, those who aim to become Microsoft certified with the help of 77-726 exam need to be interested in learning how to develop a coherent business plan. By going through this examâ€™s syllabus they will enhance their skills in working on research papers or writing books, as well as will becoming experts in a mass mailing or developing specialized brochures.
Overview of Microsoft 77-726 Exam
The Microsoft 77-726 certification exam focuses on verifying oneâ€™s ability to create documents and manage communication effectively. It is available across the globe in different languages. Apart from English, the candidates can take the test in Simplified and Traditional Chinese, Spanish, German, French, Dutch, Korean, and Japanese. Besides, the results you gain donâ€™t have a retirement date. The registration fee that the candidates need to pay is $100. Depending on the country in which one will take the exam, they might need to pay some extra charges.
Details of the Certification Path
As mentioned above, 77-726 exam is necessary for obtaining the Microsoft Office Specialist: Microsoft Word 2016 certification and serves as the only requirement for it. Once you get the passing score on this test, you will be eligible for getting the certificate.
Also, the Microsoft Office Specialist 2016 Master accreditation track includes this assessment. But, along with it, the candidates should take 77-728 and 77-729 exams. Once youâ€™ve succeeded in this step, you will need to pass either Microsoft 77-730 or 77-731 certification test.
Topics Tested in Microsoft 77-726
The individuals who want to obtain the passing score in the Microsoft 77-726 certification exam from the first attempt should develop advanced understanding on the following topics:
- Managing document settings and options
The first chapter of the Microsoft 77-726 exam syllabus focuses on testing the candidatesâ€™ skills in managing different templates and documents with the help of the Word 2016 product. Therefore, the applicants should demonstrate that they know how to modify a template as well as copying styles and work with macros. The test-takers should become skilled at combining multiple documents and managing different document versions. Another topic included in this domain is related to assessing the applicantsâ€™ ability to prepare different sets of documents and send them for review. During the preparation process, the individuals should learn how to set restrictions on editing for certain users or mark their document once it is ready. Besides, the candidates will learn how to use a password for document protection. The final topic included in this section is dedicated to managing document changes. So, the test-takers have to know how to use the track changes as well as add and manage comments.
- Designing advanced documents
The individuals who want to succeed in the Microsoft 77-726 certification exam should consolidate their skills in performing advanced formatting and editing actions. Therefore, they should learn how to use special characters and wildcards for finding and replacing a text. Also, some of the questions will test the applicantsâ€™ skills in finding and replacing styles and formatting elements. Another topic included in this section focuses on style creation. This means that the exam-takers should become skilled at modifying any existing styles as well as creating character styles and paragraphs.
- Creating advanced references
Within this chapter, the candidates have to learn how to manage and create indexes. Besides, they will be tested on their knowledge of managing and creating references as well as skills in customizing the table of contents. Also, they should learn about modifying and inserting captions together with becoming proficient at modifying and creating a table that includes figures. The final topic included in this domain focuses on managing fields and forms as well as working with operations dedicated to Mail Merge components. The professionals interested in passing the Microsoft 77-726 exam need to leverage their skills in managing mail mergers and recipient lists, consolidate their ability to preview the results obtained post-merging as well as understand how to correctly insert the merged files.
- Creating personalized Word elements
Some of the concepts included in this chapter focus on modifying and creating macros, controls, and building blocks. For example, the test-takers should learn about Quick Partsâ€™ features and functions, the creation of templates, and setting custom styles. This means that the professionals who take the Microsoft 77-726 exam will need to demonstrate that they know how to create personalized color and font sets and have solid skills in preparing a document that matches accessibility and internationalization scenarios. Also, they need to be able to demonstrate competence in configuring the language options when preparing a document or understand how they can manage different options while using the +Heading and +Body fonts.
Career Prospects for Microsoft 77-726 Exam-Passers
A professional who manages to get the passing score in the Microsoft 77-726 certification exam will be eligible to apply for different positions. These include Business Intelligence Engineer, Project Manager, and many others.
According to the information available on Payscale.com, a Business Intelligence Engineer can earn an annual salary of $91k. If you decide to become a certified Project Manager, then you can obtain an annual payment of $75k, on average.
Once you passed the Microsoft 77-726 certification exam, you should continue to develop your skills. This path may include earning the Microsoft Office Specialist 2016 Master certificate. Donâ€™t hesitate to learn more about other Microsoft Office products as well so as to have a broader are of expertise and thus better career prospects.
Pass your Microsoft 77-726 certification exam with the latest Microsoft 77-726 practice test questions and answers. Total exam prep solutions provide shortcut for passing the exam by using 77-726 Microsoft certification practice test questions and answers, exam dumps, video training course and study guide.
- Managing document settings and options
Microsoft 77-726 practice test questions and Answers, Microsoft 77-726 Exam Dumps
Got questions about Microsoft 77-726 exam dumps, Microsoft 77-726 practice test questions?Click Here to Read FAQ
Top Microsoft Exams
- AZ-104 - Microsoft Azure Administrator
- AZ-900 - Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
- AZ-305 - Designing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions
- MS-900 - Microsoft 365 Fundamentals
- AZ-500 - Microsoft Azure Security Technologies
- MS-101 - Microsoft 365 Mobility and Security
- MS-100 - Microsoft 365 Identity and Services
- MD-100 - Windows 10
- AZ-700 - Designing and Implementing Microsoft Azure Networking Solutions
- SC-100 - Microsoft Cybersecurity Architect
- MD-101 - Managing Modern Desktops
- MS-500 - Microsoft 365 Security Administration
- MS-700 - Managing Microsoft Teams
- SC-300 - Microsoft Identity and Access Administrator
- AZ-140 - Configuring and Operating Windows Virtual Desktop on Microsoft Azure
- AZ-204 - Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure
- SC-200 - Microsoft Security Operations Analyst
- PL-300 - Microsoft Power BI Data Analyst
- AZ-800 - Administering Windows Server Hybrid Core Infrastructure
- AZ-400 - Microsoft Azure DevOps Solutions
- MB-300 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Core Finance and Operations
- SC-900 - Microsoft Security, Compliance, and Identity Fundamentals
- PL-200 - Microsoft Power Platform Functional Consultant
- AZ-801 - Configuring Windows Server Hybrid Advanced Services
- DP-203 - Data Engineering on Microsoft Azure
- MS-203 - Microsoft 365 Messaging
- PL-400 - Microsoft Power Platform Developer
- DP-300 - Administering Relational Databases on Microsoft Azure
- PL-900 - Microsoft Power Platform Fundamentals
- MB-800 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Functional Consultant
- DP-420 - Designing and Implementing Cloud-Native Applications Using Microsoft Azure Cosmos DB
- PL-100 - Microsoft Power Platform App Maker
- DP-900 - Microsoft Azure Data Fundamentals
- PL-600 - Microsoft Power Platform Solution Architect
- SC-400 - Microsoft Information Protection Administrator
- MB-310 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance Functional Consultant
- MB-700 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Solution Architect
- MS-720 - Microsoft Teams Voice Engineer
- AI-900 - Microsoft Azure AI Fundamentals
- DP-500 - Designing and Implementing Enterprise-Scale Analytics Solutions Using Microsoft Azure and Microsoft Power BI
- MB-330 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management
- MB-500 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Developer
- AI-102 - Designing and Implementing a Microsoft Azure AI Solution
- MS-600 - Building Applications and Solutions with Microsoft 365 Core Services
- MS-220 - Troubleshooting Microsoft Exchange Online
- MB-210 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales
- MB-910 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals Customer Engagement Apps (CRM)
- AZ-600 - Configuring and Operating a Hybrid Cloud with Microsoft Azure Stack Hub
- MB-260 - Microsoft Customer Data Platform Specialist
- MB-920 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals Finance and Operations Apps (ERP)
- DP-100 - Designing and Implementing a Data Science Solution on Azure
- MB-230 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Service Functional Consultant
- MO-100 - Microsoft Word (Word and Word 2019)
- PL-500 - Microsoft Power Automate RPA Developer
- MS-740 - Troubleshooting Microsoft Teams
- AZ-720 - Troubleshooting Microsoft Azure Connectivity
- MB-320 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing
- MB-900 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals
- AZ-120 - Planning and Administering Microsoft Azure for SAP Workloads
- MB-340 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Commerce Functional Consultant
- AZ-220 - Microsoft Azure IoT Developer
- MO-200 - Microsoft Excel (Excel and Excel 2019)
- MB-240 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Field Service
- 77-725 - Word 2016: Core Document Creation, Collaboration and Communication
- 77-727 - Excel 2016: Core Data Analysis, Manipulation, and Presentation
- AZ-303 - Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies
- 77-888 - Excel 2010 Expert
- 98-366 - Networking Fundamentals
- MO-201 - Microsoft Excel Expert (Excel and Excel 2019)
- 77-420 - Excel 2013
- 77-427 - Excel 2013 Expert Part One