Pass Your ACSM Certification Exams Easily
Get ACSM Certified With CertBolt ACSM Certification Practice Test Questions and ACSM Exam Dumps
ACSM Certification Practice Test Questions, ACSM Certification Exam Dumps
100% Real ACSM Certification Exam Dumps With Latest & Accurate Questions. ACSM Certification Practice Test Questions to help you prepare and pass with ACSM Exam Dumps. Study with Confidence Using Certbolt's ACSM Certification Practice Test Questions & ACSM Exam Dumps as they are Verified by IT Experts.
The American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM) supports and combines sports medicine and exercise scientific study, education, and practical applications in order to preserve and improve athletic performance, activity, wellbeing, and quality of life. ACSM is the only association that provides a 360-degree view of the discipline, with over 50,000 participants and qualified practitioners from 90 countries around the world.
ACSM Certification Overview
If you work in sports medicine or are a trained fitness specialist, ACSM is the best way to obtain one of the industry's most coveted certifications, the gold standard certificate. You can show your dedication to excellence in the exercise profession by choosing such a certification vendor. In addition, ACSM provides OnVUE online proctoring. Candidates can take an exam while being watched by an online proctor via their computer's webcam from the comfort of their own home or office. Indeed, ACSM demands the highest level of expertise and skills and sets the bar for all of their certifications. All in all, this institution endorses the following categories of validations:
- Health Fitness Designations (Personal Trainer, Group Exercise Instructor, and Exercise Physiologist);
- Clinical Qualification (Clinical Exercise Physiologist);
- Specialty Certificates (Exercise is Medicine, Inclusive Fitness Trainer, Cancer Exercise Trainer, and NPAS).
Discussed below are some of the most outstanding certifications proffered by ACSM.
ACSM Certified Personal Trainer (ACSM-CPT)
The ACSM Certified Personal Trainers (ACSM-CPT) program focuses on health and wellness, as well as assisting others in living a healthier lifestyle. Following certification, you'll be able to pursue a career in which youâ€™ll help people achieve their health and fitness goals. With this ACSM-CPT designation, you'll be prepared to work in a range of fitness settings, including wellness clubs, gyms, universities, corporate fitness centers, and neighborhood or public fitness centers, in roles ranging from freelance personal training to full-time and beyond. As a rule, a personal trainer's work can include both basic and complex tasks so the ACSM-CPT exam items are written at various levels of cognitive sophistication. The ACSM-CPT test is 150 minutes long and consists of 135 items, 120 of which are scored and 15 of which are not. Moreover, according to ZipRecruiter an ACSM Certified Personal Trainer can earn $49,020 per year or $24 in one hour. Below are the main objectives you need to fulfill by completing the ACSM-CPT certification exam:
- Consultation and assessment for the client for the first time.
- Programming and implementation of exercises.
- Lead by example and educate your clients.
- Responsibilities in the legal and professional fields.
ACSM Certified Exercise Physiologist (ACSM-EP)
If you believe that exercise is an integral part of disease prevention and recovery, and you want to inspire people to adopt healthier habits, then becoming an ACSM Certified Exercise Physiologist is a great career move. This endorsement will prepare you to administer, interpret, and create exercise prescriptions for people who are stable or who have medically managed diseases at an advanced level. In general, ACSM Certified Exercise Physiologists are health and wellness practitioners with a bachelor's degree in exercise science who work in university, business, industrial, community, and hospital settings. More so, according to Payscale, the average annual salary for a Registered Clinical Exercise Physiologist (ACSM) is $50,015. Also, you can seek various job positions such as Cardiac Rehabilitation Specialist, Exercise Physiologist, Clinical Exercise Specialist, and more. Regarding the actual test, the ACSM-EP exam requires 210 minutes and consists of 140 questions, 125 of which are scored and 15 of which are not. Below is the summary of test outlines for the ACSM-EP evaluation:
- Know how to optimize client safety and minimize risk, administer and interpret preparticipation health screening procedures.
- Determine and conduct physical activity tests for clients who appear to be in good health and others who have a well-controlled illness.
- Elaborate on healthy and successful workout plans that can help you achieve your desired outcomes and goals, and convert your assessment findings into accurate exercise prescriptions.
- By using appropriate communication strategies, improve the adoption and adherence to exercise and other healthy habits.
- To mitigate members, employees, and company risks, develop and disseminate risk management recommendations for a health/fitness facility.
ACSM Certified Group Exercise Instructor (ACSM-GEI)
The ACSM Certified Group Exercise Instructor test is for fitness specialists who are capable of designing and implementing different types of exercise in a group setting, adapting exercises based on individual and group needs, and creating a supportive as well as efficient exercise atmosphere. The ACSM-GEI exam, in particular, is 165 minutes long and consists of 115 items, 100 of which are scored and 15 of which are not. Whatâ€™s more, the ACSM Certified Group Exercise Instructor should have at least a high school diploma and work in a group exercise environment for seemingly safe individuals as well as those with health problems who can exercise individually to boost the quality of life and health-related relationships. According to Glassdoor, an average salary of a Certified Group Instructor is around $52k. Listed below is a summary of certification objectives:
- Determine the class's functions and goals centered on the needs of the participants and the layout of the room.
- Choose the class's material (warm-up, stimulation, and cool-down) in order to design a successful exercise that meets the class's goals.
- Create an exercise environment that incorporates appropriate coping skills, communication techniques, and behavioral interventions to maximize participant adherence.
- Encourage students to adopt healthier lifestyle habits.
- Demonstrate safe and reliable workout techniques in compliance with industry guidelines and practices.
- Remind participants of classroom safety protocols and exercise options, as well as the speed options for recall.
ACSM/ACS Certified Cancer Exercise Trainer (CET)
The ACSM/ACS Certified Cancer Exercise Trainer (CET) program is for health professionals who are responsible for designing and implementing an individualized exercise program for cancer patients. The CET designation developed in conjunction with the American Cancer Society (ACS) to design and prescribe health evaluations and exercise programs tailored to a person's cancer diagnosis, care, and current recovery status. Aside from evaluating and designing personalized exercise routines for each client, ACSM/ACS Certified Cancer Exercise Trainers are also knowledgeable about cancer-related issues such as surgeries, side effects, and diagnoses. Besides, the annual salary of an ACSM/ACS Certified Cancer Exercise Trainer varies from $51,991 to $113,000 according to ZipRecruiter. To do your best in the career, you should master the exam objectives found below:
- Prescription and Programming of Exercises.
- Exercise Physiology and Related Exercise Science, Clinical & Medical Considerations, Health Appraisal, Fitness, and Clinical Exercise Testing.
- Treatment, Diagnosis, and Physiology.
- Procedures for Safety, Injury Prevention, and Emergencies.
- Nutrition and Weight Management, Program Administration, Quality Assurance, Outcomes Assessment, Human Behavior, and Counseling.
Pass your certification with the latest ACSM exam dumps, practice test questions and answers, study guide, video training course from Certbolt. Latest, updated & accurate ACSM certification exam dumps questions and answers, ACSM practice test for hassle-free studying. Look no further than Certbolt's complete prep for passing by using the ACSM certification exam dumps, video training course, ACSM practice test questions and study guide for your helping you pass the next exam!
ACSM Certification Exam Dumps, ACSM Practice Test Questions and Answers
Got questions about ACSM exam dumps, ACSM practice test questions?Click Here to Read FAQ