Microsoft Excel Bundle
- Certification: Microsoft Excel (Microsoft Excel Certification)
- Certification Provider: Microsoft
100% Real Microsoft Excel Certification Exam Dumps
Microsoft Excel Practice Test Questions, Microsoft Excel Exam Dumps, Verified Answers
This 77-420 exam bundle includes 3 products: 30 Questions & Answers, 135 Video Lectures, 473 Study Guide PDF Pages.
Excel 2013 Expert Part One
This 77-427 exam bundle includes 2 products: 12 Questions & Answers, 226 Study Guide PDF Pages.
Excel 2013 Expert Part Two
This 77-428 exam bundle includes 1 product: 226 Study Guide PDF Pages.
Excel 2016: Core Data Analysis, Manipulation, and Presentation
This 77-727 exam bundle includes 3 products: 35 Questions & Answers, 85 Video Lectures, 200 Study Guide PDF Pages.
Excel 2016 Expert: Interpreting Data for Insights
This 77-728 exam bundle includes 1 product: 208 Study Guide PDF Pages.
Excel 2010 Expert
This 77-888 exam bundle includes 1 product: 50 Questions & Answers.
Microsoft Microsoft Excel Certification Practice Test Questions, Microsoft Microsoft Excel Certification Exam Dumps
Real Microsoft Microsoft Excel Certification Practice Test Questions & Exam Dumps for Studying. Cram Your Way to Pass with 100% Real & Accurate Microsoft Microsoft Excel Certification Exam Dumps Questions & Answers. Verified By IT Experts for Providing the 100% Accurate Microsoft Microsoft Excel Exam Dumps & Microsoft Microsoft Excel Certification Practice Test Questions.
Earning any of the Microsoft Excel certificates is a confirmation that a professional is capable of working with MS Excel tools and applications. This spreadsheet app enables users to utilize functions such as calculators, graphic tools, formulas, charts, and micro programming language, among other features. It makes it simpler for one to perform well in database jobs and to ensure the outcome is comprehensive.
Microsoft offers several accreditations at this path, and to earn one, the candidates should pass any of the following exams: 70-779, 77-420, 77-727, or 77-888 that will grant you with various Microsoft Excel certifications.
About 70-779 Exam
This test focuses on the use of Microsoft Excel for the analysis and visualization of data and is one of the obligatory requirements for earning the MCSA: BI Reporting certification. Its aimed at data analysts and BI professionals with a firm comprehension of configuring and manipulating data in PivotTables, PowerPivot, and PivotCharts. They should also be in a position to carry out consumption, transformation, modelling, and visualization of data within Excel.
- Consumption and Transformation of Data
This domain is all about importing data from varied data sources, performing data transformations, and cleansing data.
- Modelling Data
The topic examines skills in creation and optimization of data models, calculated columns, tables, and measures, performance KPIs, and hierarchies.
- Visualization of Data
Matters explored under this objective include creating and managing PivotTables along with PivotCharts, and interacting with Power BI.
The exam costs $165 carries 40-60 challenges and lasts for 2 hours. Patterns of the items to experience in the test include active screen, multiple choices, short answer, build lists, best answer, and others. The minimum marks to receive should be 700.
About 70-420 Exam
The examâ€™s focus is Microsoft Excel 2013. It leads one to obtaining either the Microsoft Office Specialist: Excel 2013 or Microsoft Office Specialist 2013 Master certification. This test targets professionals that have a basic comprehension of this program, its features and environment and can independently work on expected tasks. One should be able to competently use Excel in different situations.
The exam is most suitable for students, bookkeepers, clerical workers, instructors, etc. who are involved in creating and editing workbooks using multiple sheets and are capable of utilizing graphic elements in visually representing data. These workbooks include budgets, charts for team performance, financial statements, sales invoices, etc.
- Creating and Managing Workbooks and Worksheets
This section relates to the creation, navigation, and formatting of worksheets alongside workbooks, and customizing options as well as views. Another sub-topic touches on configuration of worksheets and workbooks to save or print.
- Creating Cells & Ranges
This domain covers formatting, ordering, and grouping cells as well as ranges and inserting data in them.
- Creating Tables
This section checks the abilities in creating and modifying tables as well as filtering and sorting them.
- Applying Functions and Formulas
Included are matters such as utilizing cell ranges in addition to references in formulas as well as functions, summarizing data along with functions, utilizing conditional logic in functions, and modifying and formatting functions along with text.
- Creating Objects and Charts
This section scrutinizes creation and formatting of charts and insertion and formatting of objects.
About 77-727 Exam
This test is about Excel 2016 and data analysis, manipulation as well as presentation. Itâ€™s the only requirement for the Microsoft Office Specialist: Microsoft Excel 2016 certificate. It targets professionals who want to learn more about creating and editing workbooks focused on sales invoices, team performance charts, budgets, etc.
- Creating and Managing Worksheets & Workbooks
This domain covers creation of workbooks and worksheets, navigating in them, and performing their formatting. Others are customizing options alongside views for workbooks and worksheets and configuring them for distribution.
- Managing Data Cells & Ranges
The topic explores inserting data in ranges and cells, formatting ranges and cells, and summarizing and organizing data.
- Creating Tables
This section concerns creating and managing tables, managing table options and styles, and filtering and sorting a table.
- Performing Operations using Formulas and Functions
Itâ€™s about performing conditional operations with the use of functions, summarizing data, and formatting and modifying text by utilizing functions.
- Creating Charts & Objects
This domain regards creating charts, formatting graphic elements, and inserting and formatting objects.
About Exam 70-888
This test is called Excel 2010 Expert and it validates oneâ€™s ability to efficiently utilize the software for Excel 2010 and its features. It aims at individuals with proficiency in advanced formulas, tools for data analysis, and functions. These are people whose capabilities cover manipulation of data during analysis, data presentation alongside collaboration. As expert users, they also can use different options for Excel so as to customize their environment and meet different needs.
- Share and Maintain Workbooks
This section covers applying workbook properties, settings and options for data, applying properties for sharing and protection to worksheets and workbooks, and maintaining shared workbooks.
- Apply Formulas and Functions
It concerns auditing formulas, manipulating formula options, performing tasks for data summary, and applying functions to formulas.
- Present Data Visually
This topic goes into applying advanced features for chart, data analysis, manipulating PivotTables and PivotCharts, and demonstrating how the slicer can be used.
- Work with Macros & Forms
This domain includes creating and manipulating macros and inserting and manipulating form controls.
Details of 70-420, 70-727, and 70-888 Exams
Each of these Microsoft Office Specialist Excel certification tests carries 40-60 questions that should be answered in 50 minutes. The cost of each is $100. The minimum score one should gain is 700 marks.
Job Roles and Salaries
The Microsoft Office Specialist Excel certification enhances one's marketability, academic performance, and confidence. It implies that the professionalsâ€™ productivity has increased and they are capable of taking their company to another level. Excel-related certificates support roles such as clerical workers, data analysts, instructors, bookkeepers, data entry clerks, workbook developers, and administrative assistants. The salary of a professional with such certification as told by PayScale.com is about $53k per year.
With the MOS Excel certificate, its holder can opt for another one within the Microsoft Office Suite. This can be Microsoft Office Specialist PowerPoint or the Microsoft office Specialist Access Expert. Also, you can go more technical by registering for an MCSA or a basic-level role-based certificate like the Microsoft Certified: Azure Fundamentals to help you set up an incredible cloud career.
Pass your next exam with Microsoft Microsoft Excel certification exam dumps, practice test questions and answers, study guide, video training course. Pass hassle free and prepare with Certbolt which provide the students with shortcut to pass by using Microsoft Microsoft Excel certification exam dumps, practice test questions and answers, video training course & study guide.
- Consumption and Transformation of Data
Microsoft Microsoft Excel Certification Exam Dumps, Microsoft Microsoft Excel Practice Test Questions and Answers
Got questions about Microsoft Microsoft Excel exam dumps, Microsoft Microsoft Excel practice test questions?Click Here to Read FAQ
Top Microsoft Exams
- AZ-104 - Microsoft Azure Administrator
- AZ-900 - Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
- AZ-305 - Designing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions
- MS-900 - Microsoft 365 Fundamentals
- AZ-500 - Microsoft Azure Security Technologies
- MS-101 - Microsoft 365 Mobility and Security
- MS-100 - Microsoft 365 Identity and Services
- MD-100 - Windows 10
- AZ-700 - Designing and Implementing Microsoft Azure Networking Solutions
- SC-100 - Microsoft Cybersecurity Architect
- MD-101 - Managing Modern Desktops
- MS-500 - Microsoft 365 Security Administration
- MS-700 - Managing Microsoft Teams
- SC-300 - Microsoft Identity and Access Administrator
- AZ-204 - Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure
- AZ-140 - Configuring and Operating Windows Virtual Desktop on Microsoft Azure
- SC-200 - Microsoft Security Operations Analyst
- PL-300 - Microsoft Power BI Data Analyst
- AZ-800 - Administering Windows Server Hybrid Core Infrastructure
- AZ-400 - Microsoft Azure DevOps Solutions
- MB-300 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Core Finance and Operations
- SC-900 - Microsoft Security, Compliance, and Identity Fundamentals
- PL-200 - Microsoft Power Platform Functional Consultant
- AZ-801 - Configuring Windows Server Hybrid Advanced Services
- DP-203 - Data Engineering on Microsoft Azure
- MS-203 - Microsoft 365 Messaging
- PL-400 - Microsoft Power Platform Developer
- DP-300 - Administering Relational Databases on Microsoft Azure
- PL-900 - Microsoft Power Platform Fundamentals
- MB-800 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Functional Consultant
- DP-420 - Designing and Implementing Cloud-Native Applications Using Microsoft Azure Cosmos DB
- PL-100 - Microsoft Power Platform App Maker
- DP-900 - Microsoft Azure Data Fundamentals
- PL-600 - Microsoft Power Platform Solution Architect
- SC-400 - Microsoft Information Protection Administrator
- MB-310 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance Functional Consultant
- MS-720 - Microsoft Teams Voice Engineer
- MB-700 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Solution Architect
- DP-500 - Designing and Implementing Enterprise-Scale Analytics Solutions Using Microsoft Azure and Microsoft Power BI
- AI-900 - Microsoft Azure AI Fundamentals
- MB-330 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management
- MB-500 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Developer
- AI-102 - Designing and Implementing a Microsoft Azure AI Solution
- MS-600 - Building Applications and Solutions with Microsoft 365 Core Services
- MB-210 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales
- MS-220 - Troubleshooting Microsoft Exchange Online
- MB-260 - Microsoft Customer Data Platform Specialist
- MB-910 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals Customer Engagement Apps (CRM)
- AZ-600 - Configuring and Operating a Hybrid Cloud with Microsoft Azure Stack Hub
- MB-920 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals Finance and Operations Apps (ERP)
- DP-100 - Designing and Implementing a Data Science Solution on Azure
- MB-230 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Service Functional Consultant
- MO-100 - Microsoft Word (Word and Word 2019)
- PL-500 - Microsoft Power Automate RPA Developer
- MS-740 - Troubleshooting Microsoft Teams
- MB-340 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Commerce Functional Consultant
- MB-320 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing
- MB-900 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals
- AZ-120 - Planning and Administering Microsoft Azure for SAP Workloads
- AZ-220 - Microsoft Azure IoT Developer
- AZ-720 - Troubleshooting Microsoft Azure Connectivity
- MO-200 - Microsoft Excel (Excel and Excel 2019)
- MB-240 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Field Service
- 77-727 - Excel 2016: Core Data Analysis, Manipulation, and Presentation
- AZ-303 - Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies
- 77-888 - Excel 2010 Expert
- 98-366 - Networking Fundamentals
- 77-420 - Excel 2013
- MO-201 - Microsoft Excel Expert (Excel and Excel 2019)
- 77-427 - Excel 2013 Expert Part One
- 77-725 - Word 2016: Core Document Creation, Collaboration and Communication
Purchase Microsoft Excel Training Products Individually
Last Week Results!
Customers Passed Microsoft Excel Certification Exam
Average Score in Real Exam at Testing Centre
Questions Came Word for Word from these CertBolt Dumps