Microsoft MO-201 Bundle
- Exam: MO-201 Microsoft Excel Expert (Excel and Excel 2019)
- Exam Provider: Microsoft
Real Microsoft MO-201 Exam Dumps Questions
Microsoft MO-201 Exam Dumps, practice test questions, Verified Answers, Fast Updates!
MO-201 Questions & Answers
24 Questions & Answers
Includes real MO-201 exam questions types found on actual exam such as drag and drop, simulation, type in, and fill in the blank. Fast updates, accurate answers for Microsoft MO-201 exam.
MO-201 Study Guide
204 PDF Pages
Study Guide developed by industry experts who have written exams in the past. Covers in-depth knowledge which includes Entire Exam Blueprint.
Microsoft MO-201 Exam Dumps, Microsoft MO-201 practice test questions
100% accurate & updated Microsoft certification MO-201 practice test questions & exam dumps for preparing. Study your way to pass with accurate Microsoft MO-201 Exam Dumps questions & answers. Verified by Microsoft experts with 20+ years of experience to create these accurate Microsoft MO-201 dumps & practice test exam questions. All the resources available for Certbolt MO-201 Microsoft certification practice test questions and answers, exam dumps, study guide, video training course provides a complete package for your exam prep needs.
Passing the Microsoft MO-201 exam is the best decision for those willing to become business users. Since this and other related roles such as application manager or department manager bring various career benefits, taking this test will help to gain all these perks faster due to obtaining corresponding certification. Below, you will see what the whole path entails.
About the Microsoft MO-201 Exam
The Microsoft MO-201 exam addresses a candidate’s ability to modify Excel environments to satisfy business needs. Thus, the candidates should be familiar with a ton of workbook examples such as amortization tables, inventory schedules, and business templates, among the rest. Since this exam is a requirement for the expert-level certificates, you should have a solid understanding of the principal Excel features at an advanced level and the ability to complete the required tasks independently when applying for it.
Exam Audience and Certification Paths
Taking the Microsoft MO-201 test alone will help you qualify for the Microsoft Office Specialist: Microsoft Excel Expert (Excel and Excel 2019) certification. But, taking this exam together with the MO-101 (Microsoft Word Expert) or MO-500 (Microsoft Access Expert) after earning the Microsoft Office Specialist Associate accreditation will complete the training requirements for acquiring Microsoft Office Specialist: Expert (Office 365 and Office 2019).
These are the highest-level certificates that help candidates get and verify the most extended knowledge about Microsoft Excel as well as confirm their proficiency in using this program. This includes managing, creating, and distributing professional spreadsheets for specific roles and situations. A candidate who attains any of these certifications will have invaluable hands-on skills that will help them solidify their place in the global job search market.
That being said, MO-201 exam suits business users whose role involves more than just ensuring business productivity. They should also be familiar with a wide range of Microsoft Excel concepts to easily streamline the services of an organization while providing critical advice on basic processes on an everyday basis.
Main Exam Details
The Microsoft MO-201 exam is available in English, Japanese, French, German, Spanish, and Korean languages. This test validates your proficiency in managing professional Excel spreadsheets by providing 40-60 questions to be completed within a time limit of 50 minutes. To schedule the test, applicants will pay about $100 depending on the country of origin as an enrollment fee. The score one should achieve to get a pass status is at least 700 points out of 1000.
Breaking Down the Exam Content Outline
Exam MO-201 covers 4 major skill areas that are as follows:
- lManaging Workbook Options and Settings
From the name, this topic will confirm if a candidate can manage workbooks, prepare them for collaboration, and configure and use language options. Under this domain, one should master the following knowledge and skills: enabling and copying macros, administering different versions of workbooks, protecting cell ranges as well as worksheets and the whole workbook structure, and utilize the features that are language-specific.
- Managing and Formatting Data
This section checks if you are well-conversant with the key concepts of filling cells using the available data, formatting and validating data, and using advanced conditional filtering and formatting. To improve your chances of success, you must show a good grasp of the formatting rules along with their creation and management, removing identical records, and grouping and ungrouping data. Other concepts involved in this topic are the use of Fill Series and Flash Fill, the insertion of totals and subtotals, etc.
- Creating Advanced Macros and Formulas
To succeed in this domain, candidates should understand how to handle data analysis, logical operations involving the use of formulas, troubleshoot the same formulas and create or modify macros. Thus, one has to be proficient in knowing and using a number of various functions, gathering data, performing necessary calculations, providing monitoring, and others.
- Managing Advanced Charts and Tables
The main objectives of this section of the syllabus include creating and modifying advanced charts, PivotCharts, and PivotTables. Here, applicants should be knowledgeable enough in working with dual axis charts, designing slicers, grouping data as well as formatting it, and applying styles when it comes to PivorCharts.
Passing the Microsoft MO-201 exam will qualify you for any of the above-mentioned Microsoft Office Specialist certifications that relate to the expert level. But that’s not all. Turns out the new MO-201 is the same test you should pass to attain a variety of top-ranked positions within the IT job market. Some of the best roles that await you after earning such a certificate include the following: Administrator, Office specialist, Business User, Data Analyst, Digital Media specialist, Data Engineer, Data Scientist, and others.
Generally, sitting for this exam is the right choice for those who will be using Microsoft Excel on an everyday basis or those looking to enhance their skills to improve business productivity. As a Microsoft Excel expert, business user, or analyst, you will be expected to complete the technical tasks listed below:
- Collaborate with other IT professionals within an organization to streamline the company’s systems and processes
- Perform research and analysis to create strategies and solutions that improve businesses and client relations
- Analyze the business structure through data modeling among other techniques
- Communicate with senior IT professionals to understand their plans within an organization
- Supervise the implementation of innovative technologies and systems
- Manage training sessions and workshops
- Formulate methods to help businesses grow depending on the previous research
Other Microsoft Certifications Available
Passing the Microsoft MO-201 test and attaining the Microsoft Office Specialist: Expert (Office and Office 2019) or Microsoft Office Specialist: Microsoft Excel Expert (Excel and Excel 2019) is not the final point of this career track. After earning them, you may want to add more competencies and broaden your skill set by choosing another relevant exams that complies with the Microsoft Office Specialist: Expert certification path. And your best options here include going for the Microsoft Office Specialist: Microsoft Word 2016 Expert, Microsoft Office Specialist: Microsoft Access Expert (Access and Access 2019), and other relevant certificates.
Pass your Microsoft MO-201 certification exam with the latest Microsoft MO-201 practice test questions and answers. Total exam prep solutions provide shortcut for passing the exam by using MO-201 Microsoft certification practice test questions and answers, exam dumps, video training course and study guide.
- lManaging Workbook Options and Settings
Microsoft MO-201 practice test questions and Answers, Microsoft MO-201 Exam Dumps
Got questions about Microsoft MO-201 exam dumps, Microsoft MO-201 practice test questions?Click Here to Read FAQ
Top Microsoft Exams
- AZ-104 - Microsoft Azure Administrator
- AZ-900 - Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
- AZ-303 - Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies
- MS-100 - Microsoft 365 Identity and Services
- AZ-304 - Microsoft Azure Architect Design
- MD-100 - Windows 10
- AZ-500 - Microsoft Azure Security Technologies
- MS-101 - Microsoft 365 Mobility and Security
- MS-700 - Managing Microsoft Teams
- MD-101 - Managing Modern Desktops
- AZ-204 - Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure
- DA-100 - Analyzing Data with Microsoft Power BI
- MS-900 - Microsoft 365 Fundamentals
- MS-500 - Microsoft 365 Security Administration
- AZ-400 - Microsoft Azure DevOps Solutions
- DP-203 - Data Engineering on Microsoft Azure
- MB-800 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Functional Consultant
- SC-900 - Microsoft Security, Compliance, and Identity Fundamentals
- MB-300 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Core Finance and Operations
- PL-900 - Microsoft Power Platform Fundamentals
- DP-300 - Administering Relational Databases on Microsoft Azure
- DP-900 - Microsoft Azure Data Fundamentals
- PL-200 - Microsoft Power Platform Functional Consultant
- SC-200 - Microsoft Security Operations Analyst
- AZ-140 - Configuring and Operating Windows Virtual Desktop on Microsoft Azure
- SC-300 - Microsoft Identity and Access Administrator
- AI-900 - Microsoft Azure AI Fundamentals
- MS-203 - Microsoft 365 Messaging
- MB-210 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales
- MS-600 - Building Applications and Solutions with Microsoft 365 Core Services
- 98-366 - Networking Fundamentals
- DP-100 - Designing and Implementing a Data Science Solution on Azure
- MB-330 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management
- 98-365 - Windows Server Administration Fundamentals
- MB-310 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance
- PL-100 - Microsoft Power Platform App Maker
- 98-364 - Database Fundamentals
- PL-400 - Microsoft Power Platform Developer
- AZ-120 - Planning and Administering Microsoft Azure for SAP Workloads
- AI-102 - Designing and Implementing a Microsoft Azure AI Solution
- PL-600 - Microsoft Power Platform Solution Architect
- 98-361 - Software Development Fundamentals
- SC-400 - Microsoft Information Protection Administrator
- MB-230 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Customer Service
- 98-381 - Introduction to Programming Using Python
- MB-700 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Solution Architect
- MS-740 - Troubleshooting Microsoft Teams (beta)
- 98-383 - Introduction to Programming Using HTML and CSS
- MB-910 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals Customer Engagement Apps (CRM)
- MB-920 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals Finance and Operations Apps (ERP)
- MB-220 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Marketing
- AZ-600 - Configuring and Operating a Hybrid Cloud with Microsoft Azure Stack Hub
- MB-500 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Developer
- 98-367 - Security Fundamentals
- AZ-220 - Microsoft Azure IoT Developer
- 98-349 - Windows Operating System Fundamentals
- MB-240 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Field Service
- 62-193 - Technology Literacy for Educators
- MO-201 - Microsoft Excel Expert (Excel and Excel 2019)
- MO-500 - Microsoft Access Expert Exam
- MB-320 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing
- MO-400 - Microsoft Outlook (Outlook and Outlook 2019)
- 77-420 - Excel 2013
- MO-100 - Microsoft Word (Word and Word 2019)
- MO-200 - Microsoft Excel (Excel and Excel 2019)
- 77-725 - Word 2016: Core Document Creation, Collaboration and Communication
Purchase Microsoft MO-201 Exam Training Products Individually
Last Week Results!
Customers Passed Microsoft MO-201 Exam
Average Score In Real Exam At Testing Centre
Questions came word for word from this dump