CCNP Security Bundle
- Certification: CCNP Security (Cisco Certified Network Professional Security)
- Certification Provider: Cisco
100% Real CCNP Security Certification Exam Dumps
CCNP Security Practice Test Questions, CCNP Security Exam Dumps, Verified Answers
Securing Networks with Cisco Firepower (300-710 SNCF)
This 300-710 exam bundle includes 2 products: 137 Questions & Answers, 588 Study Guide PDF Pages.
Implementing and Configuring Cisco Identity Services Engine (300-715 SISE)
This 300-715 exam bundle includes 3 products: 81 Questions & Answers, 73 Video Lectures, 1897 Study Guide PDF Pages.
Securing Email with Cisco Email Security Appliance (300-720 SESA)
This 300-720 exam bundle includes 1 product: 94 Questions & Answers.
Securing the Web with Cisco Web Security Appliance (300-725 SWSA)
This 300-725 exam bundle includes 1 product: 60 Questions & Answers.
Implementing Secure Solutions with Virtual Private Networks (SVPN 300-730)
This 300-730 exam bundle includes 2 products: 98 Questions & Answers, 42 Video Lectures.
Automating Cisco Security Solutions (SAUTO)
This 300-735 exam bundle includes 1 product: 58 Questions & Answers.
Cisco CCNP Security Certification Practice Test Questions, Cisco CCNP Security Certification Exam Dumps
Real Cisco CCNP Security Certification Practice Test Questions & Exam Dumps for Studying. Cram Your Way to Pass with 100% Real & Accurate Cisco CCNP Security Certification Exam Dumps Questions & Answers. Verified By IT Experts for Providing the 100% Accurate Cisco CCNP Security Exam Dumps & Cisco CCNP Security Certification Practice Test Questions.
Cisco CCNP Security is a professional-level certification for attracting new job roles in information technology. It proves an individual’s mastery of security solutions and concepts in general as well as in the specific field due to thematic tests. This certificate is key for those having some experience in the security domain and willing to gain extra competence through certification training and validate it.
Cisco Certification Program
The Cisco certification path is a comprehensive career track that’s intended to verify one’s ability to manage top-class networking solutions from Cisco. This program covers diverse areas like the management of networks, security, data, development of IT solutions, etc., focusing on critical IT skills and technologies.
The Cisco CCNP Security certification targets the following individuals:
- Security engineers
- Network engineers, administrators, managers, and designers
- Systems engineers
- Cisco integrators and partners
- Consulting systems engineers
CCNP Security Exams
To qualify for the CCNP Security certificate, candidates have to pass two exams: the Core test, Cisco 350-701, and a concentration exam of their liking. The whole list of the available options includes the following;
- Cisco 300-710: Securing Networks with Cisco Firepower Next-Generation Firewall (SSNGFW): focuses on the integrations, setting up policies, performing troubleshooting tasks as well as management, and providing deployments.
- Cisco 300-715: Implementing and Configuring Cisco Identity Services Engine (SISE): checks one’s knowledge of the policy enforcement, profiler, endpoint compliance, architecture, Web Auth, deployment, BYOD, managing devices for network access, guest services.
- Cisco 300-720: Securing Email with Cisco Email Security Appliance (SESA): is dedicated to antispam and spam control, data loss prevention, performing administration tasks, message filters, delivery methods, encryption and authentication of Email, system quarantines, and LDAP.
- Cisco 300-725: Securing the Web with Cisco Web Security Appliance (SWSA): for this test, one should learn more about authentication, malware defense, proxy services, security of data, policies for identification, decryption, and traffic access of differentiated type, as well as settings for use control.
- Cisco 300-730: Implementing Secure Solutions with Virtual Private Networks (SVPN): covers troubleshooting concepts, architectures, and the security of communications.
- Cisco 300-735: implementing Automation for Cisco Security Solutions (SAUI): this one emphasizes assessing skills related to RESTful APIs, protocols, DNS, ISE, security of email and cloud, Web, firewalls, data models, and the basics of programming.
Prerequisites for CCNP Security
There are no prerequisites for attaining the CCNP Security certificate. However, students are highly encouraged to obtain a solid understanding of the tested objectives before they register for the chosen exam. Also, it would help if they have already acquired about 3-5 years of working experience, specifically in managing security solutions. This gives them a better chance of cracking the test with fewer efforts.
Overview of the CCNP Security Core Exam
Cisco 350-701 is the only exam that is obligatory for every candidate. It is also known as Implementing and Operating Cisco Security Core Technologies (SCOR) and focuses on security infrastructure concepts. It also leads to Cisco CCIE Security and the Cisco Certified Specialist –Security Core certificates. The exam is 2-hour long and can be taken through Pearson VUE in one of English or Japanese versions.
The Cisco 350-701 test verifies one’s ability to implement core security solutions by covering the following skills:
- Network Security (security methods for network infrastructure, device hardening, intrusion prevention, deployment models, the knowledge of Flexible NetFlow records, the implementation of segmentation, perimeter security, AAA configuration for network access and devices, working with VPNs, the use of Cisco routers)
- Cloud Security (security concepts related to workload and apps, methodologies for monitoring and cloud logging, the management of policies, the ability to define the capabilities of security, skills needed to apply security in cloud environments, the knowledge of security responsibilities of clients and providers of solutions, understanding of different types of security solutions)
- Content Security (web security controls verification, the use of Cisco Umbrella, internet gateway and email security, including malware scanning, URL filtering and categorization, SPAM filtering, DLP; the understanding of specifics and advantages of various cloud-based and local solutions, proxy authentication and identity, traffic redirection)
- Security Concepts (knowledge of common Python scripts, DNAC APIs, the knowledge about South Bound and North Bound APIs, the purpose of endpoint, security intelligence authoring, the functions of cryptography components, awareness of wide-spread types of security vulnerabilities and threats)
- Endpoint Protection and Detection (endpoint patching strategy, solutions for posture assessment, MFA, endpoint device management, knowledge of justifications, providing quarantines and outbreak control, endpoint-sources telemetry, EPP and EDR.)
- Secure Network Access, Visibility, and Enforcement (network telemetry, exfiltration methods, apps control and compliance of devices, the use of CoA for network access, setting up device functionality for network access, identity management, etc.)
If you are looking for a new title after completing the CCNP Security certification, the best options are listed below:
- Senior Network Engineer
- Network Security Engineer
- Network Security Analyst
- Systems and Network Administrator
- Network Systems Consultant
- Senior Network Security Analyst
- Senior Program Manager, Software Applications
PayScale.com gives a helpful insight into the salary prospects for to security professionals across different career levels. And according to their survey, a typical IT professional with the CCNP Security certificate gets an average compensation of $113k per year.
The Cisco certification program is a layered career track, with the CCNP certifications placed just below the expert-level CCIE options. If you choose to advance along the same path after getting the CCNP Security certificate, one of the best options will be CCIE Security. If you want to explore other paths to make a positive impact on your career growth, you may want to consider the following accreditations:
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- ECSA: EC-Council Certified Security Analyst
- SSCP: Systems Security Certified Practitioner
Pass your next exam with Cisco CCNP Security certification exam dumps, practice test questions and answers, study guide, video training course. Pass hassle free and prepare with Certbolt which provide the students with shortcut to pass by using Cisco CCNP Security certification exam dumps, practice test questions and answers, video training course & study guide.
Cisco CCNP Security Certification Exam Dumps, Cisco CCNP Security Practice Test Questions and Answers
Got questions about Cisco CCNP Security exam dumps, Cisco CCNP Security practice test questions?Click Here to Read FAQ
Top Cisco Exams
- 200-301 - Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
- 350-401 - Implementing Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies (ENCOR)
- 200-901 - DevNet Associate (DEVASC)
- 300-410 - Implementing Cisco Enterprise Advanced Routing and Services (ENARSI)
- 350-701 - Implementing and Operating Cisco Security Core Technologies
- 350-601 - Implementing and Operating Cisco Data Center Core Technologies (DCCOR)
- 200-201 - Understanding Cisco Cybersecurity Operations Fundamentals (CBROPS)
- 300-420 - Designing Cisco Enterprise Networks (ENSLD)
- 300-415 - Implementing Cisco SD-WAN Solutions (ENSDWI)
- 350-801 - Implementing Cisco Collaboration Core Technologies (CLCOR)
- 350-501 - Implementing and Operating Cisco Service Provider Network Core Technologies (SPCOR)
- 300-425 - Designing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks (300-425 ENWLSD)
- 300-620 - Implementing Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure (DCACI)
- 100-490 - Cisco Certified Technician Routing & Switching (RSTECH)
- 300-715 - Implementing and Configuring Cisco Identity Services Engine (300-715 SISE)
- 300-710 - Securing Networks with Cisco Firepower (300-710 SNCF)
- 300-435 - Automating Cisco Enterprise Solutions (ENAUTO)
- 820-605 - Cisco Customer Success Manager (CSM)
- 300-610 - Designing Cisco Data Center Infrastructure (DCID)
- 300-430 - Implementing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks (300-430 ENWLSI)
- 352-001 - CCDE Design Written
- 300-835 - Automating Cisco Collaboration Solutions (CLAUTO)
- 300-735 - Automating Cisco Security Solutions (SAUTO)
- 300-730 - Implementing Secure Solutions with Virtual Private Networks (SVPN 300-730)
- 700-765 - Cisco Security Architecture for System Engineers
- 300-815 - Implementing Cisco Advanced Call Control and Mobility Services (CLASSM)
- 300-615 - Troubleshooting Cisco Data Center Infrastructure (DCIT)
- 300-535 - Automating Cisco Service Provider Solutions (SPAUTO)
- 350-901 - Developing Applications using Cisco Core Platforms and APIs (DEVCOR)
- 300-810 - Implementing Cisco Collaboration Applications (CLICA)
- 300-820 - Implementing Cisco Collaboration Cloud and Edge Solutions
- 300-635 - Automating Cisco Data Center Solutions (DCAUTO)
- 300-510 - Implementing Cisco Service Provider Advanced Routing Solutions (SPRI)
- 300-915 - Developing Solutions Using Cisco IoT and Edge Platforms (DEVIOT)
- 300-725 - Securing the Web with Cisco Web Security Appliance (300-725 SWSA)
- 010-151 - Supporting Cisco Data Center System Devices (DCTECH)
- 500-052 - Deploying Cisco Unified Contact Center Express
- 300-720 - Securing Email with Cisco Email Security Appliance (300-720 SESA)
- 350-201 - Performing CyberOps Using Core Security Technologies (CBRCOR)
Purchase CCNP Security Training Products Individually
Last Week Results!
Customers Passed CCNP Security Certification Exam
Average Score in Real Exam at Testing Centre
Questions Came Word for Word from these CertBolt Dumps