Curriculum For This Course
Video tutorials list
Network Programmability Foundation
Video Name Time 1. ENAUTO Introduction 4:00 2. Find the Topics 7:00 3. Section 1.0 Network Programmability Foundation 4:00 4. Introduction to git 7:00 5. Lab using GNS3 9:00 6. git Lab 5:00 7. Git Architecture & GitHub 5:00 8. 1.2 What is API 7:00 9. REST Representational state transfer 9:00 10. gRPC 1:00 11. 1.3 Syncronous vs asyncrhonous APIs 6:00 12. 1.4 Python Basics 1:00 13. Let's Learn Python 11:00 14. Python Conceptual Hierarchy 8:00 15. 1.5 Python Virtual Environment 9:00 16. 1.6 Explain Benefits of Ansible & Puppet 7:00
Automate APIs & Protocols
Video Name Time 1. 2.0 Automate APIs & Protocols 1:00 2. Evolution of Network Mgmt 11:00 3. Model Driven Programming 6:00 4. JSON 12:00 5. XML 9:00 6. Data Models 5:00 7. Yet Another Next Generation YANG 6:00 8. Model Driven Programming Protocols 3:00 9. Netconf 12:00 10. Restconf 7:00
Network Device Programmability
Video Name Time 1. 27 3.0 Network Device Programmability 1:00 2. 28 3.1 Netmiko Intro 3:00 3. 29 Lab Setup over GNS3 10:00 4. 30 Lab Setup over GNS3 Part 02 18:00 5. 31 Build Basic Lab Install Python 9:00 6. 32 Check Python is Running in the Lab Install Netmiko 3:00 7. 33 SSH via Netmiko 3:00 8. 34 Do the SSH via Netmiko 15:00 9. 35 Add more Commands via Netmiko 10:00 10. 36 SSH to Multiple Devices 9:00 11. 37 Run Bulk Commands via SSH 13:00 12. 38 ncclient to Configure IOX-XE Devcies 3:00 13. 39 Lab ncclient IOS-XE 16:00 14. 40 3.3 Configure Device via RESTCONF API Python 1:00 15. 41 Lab Task Integrating Python API --1 2:00 16. 42 Lab Task Integrating Python API --2 15:00 17. 43 3.4 using Ansible configure IOS-XE 7:00 18. 44 Install Ansible Centos 5:00 19. 45 Ansible IOS-XE Lab 10:00 20. 3.5 Model Driven Telemetry 14:00 21. Network Subscription 9:00 22. Model Driven Telemetry Lab Devnet 17:00 23. 3.8 iPXE 7:00 24. ZTP SDWAN 7:00 25. ZTP Lab 10:00 26. PnP SDWAN 10:00
Video Name Time 1. 5.0 SDWAN API 2:00 2. SDWAN API 01 10:00 3. SDWAN API 02 4:00 4. 5.1 vManage Certificate Administration 13:00 5. 5.2 SDWAN API integration with Python Part 01 8:00 6. 5.2 SDWAN API integration with Python part 02 6:00 7. 5.2 SDWAN API integration with Python part 03 5:00 8. 5.3 vmanage administration api 5:00 9. 5.4 Implement Python Script to Configure SDWAN with API Part 01 11:00 10. 5.4 Implement Python Script to Configure SDWAN with API Part 02 17:00 11. 5.5 vManage Monitoring API 14:00 12. 5.6 vManage troubleshooting API 14:00
300-435: Automating Cisco Enterprise Solutions (ENAUTO) Certification Training Video Course Intro
Certbolt provides top-notch exam prep 300-435: Automating Cisco Enterprise Solutions (ENAUTO) certification training video course to prepare for the exam. Additionally, we have Cisco ENAUTO 300-435 exam dumps & practice test questions and answers to prepare and study. pass your next exam confidently with our 300-435: Automating Cisco Enterprise Solutions (ENAUTO) certification video training course which has been written by Cisco experts.
The Cisco 300-435 video course is a reliable training material for anyone learning automated solutions in enterprise set-up. The online lectures are all directed to your learning of network programming, including its concepts, APIs, automation tools, and controllers. It also touches on one of the widely utilized programming languages globally ― Python.
Furnished with a total of 64 lectures, the video tutorial takes you on a practical journey towards programming and enterprise automation mastery. The instructor ensures that you are on the right track, offering you lessons that are beneficial to your Cisco 300-435 exam stint and professional aspirations. The course coverage is also top-notch because it outlines the demands in the industry to make certain the relevance of your skillset.
Knowledge and Skills Tested
Through this video course, you will obtain both knowledge and technical proficiency of Cisco automated solutions. So, below are the key information targeted by the lectures of this online training:
- The first core area is network programmability and it starts with an introduction to the most practical control system version ― git. Right after, there will be a hands-on lab that uses GNS3 and another lab for git. To better know about git, lessons will be given catering to its vital architecture as well as GitHub. The next sections emphasize the basics of API, gRPC, Ansible, and lastly, Python. Learning more about Python is very important, so make sure to spend time comprehending its pivotal concepts and virtual environment.
- The second area digs into your understanding of API automation and its pertinent protocols. It commences with the evolution of network management, and then model-driven programming. There are also lectures focusing on how you distinguish two famous file formats ― JSON and XML. Both formats are to be based on a YANG data model. Therefore, there will be a discussion about YANG, along with other relevant data models to prepare you efficiently for the official testing. In addition, model-driven architecture and its related configuration protocols such as Netconf and Restconf are expounded for your convenience. In all, the lessons will bring you to full circle in handling and utilizing these protocols accordingly.
- For the third part, it’s more on network device programmability. It helps you acquire a technical skillset in administering key languages and tools. One of the highlights here is Netmiko, where you will be taught of working with SSH and adding useful commands via Netmiko. Aside from that, there will be a lab setup designed for GNS3 and Python programming. Your skills in using bulk commands, configuring IOX-XE devices, organizing devices via RESTCONF, installing Ansible Centos, utilizing network subscription, and dealing with Model-Driven Telemetry are also verified. Lab tasks are further provided to develop your grasp of Python API. Other significant topics that are put into the spotlight within this section are iPXE, ZTP Lab, ZTP SDWAN, and PnP SDWAN.
- Now, we’re down to the last segment of the information imparted by the video course, and that is SD-WAN. Before anything else, you will obtain command of SDWAN API and its key features. And there’s nothing to worry about because there are three specific parts targeted to your learning of SDWAN API, particularly in its integration via Python. Then, the vManage certificate also holds a substantial percentage of your knowledge. Lectures are allocated to help you understand the proper administration, monitoring, and troubleshooting of vManage API. To complete your skillset, you will come across the techniques on implementing Python script for effective configuration of SDWAN with API.
Before you hop into the Cisco 300-435 video course, there are things that you need to clear ahead of time. For one, it's important that you are adept with the basics of enterprise infrastructure, particularly dual-stack, virtualization, automation, and such. Therefore, it's a prerequisite that you accomplish the core exam of CCNP Enterprise beforehand, which is known as the Cisco 350-401. Another requirement is to make use of the official test blueprint to get an outline of the key topics. Or you can utilize excellent books from Amazon such as Python Crash Course by Eric Matthes and Python Tricks by Dan Bader.
The Cisco 300-435 is an evaluation that runs for up to 90 minutes. It offers two languages, namely English and Japanese. The number of exam questions, as well as the passing percentage, are not released to ensure the efficiency of the official test.
Suitable Candidates for Tutorial 300-435
- Individuals who want to ace the Cisco 300-435 test;
- Those who are planning to obtain the CCNP Enterprise certification;
- Professionals with experience in Python programming;
- Experienced workers with a background in enterprise automated technologies.
Accomplishing this Cisco 300-435 video training says a lot of your character as a professional. It showcases your commitment to career growth and skill improvement. So, whether you want to clear the certification exam or you just want to be adept with the latest automated solutions and programming attributes, this training material serves as your ultimate tool to success. All of its lectures are tailored to help you strive in the challenging industry.
Job Roles Available after Completing Video Classes
- Network Programmer;
- Python Developer;
- Network Engineer;
- Help Desk Technician.
Certbolt's total training solution includes 300-435: Automating Cisco Enterprise Solutions (ENAUTO) certification video training course, Cisco ENAUTO 300-435 practice test questions and answers & exam dumps which provide the complete exam prep resource and provide you with practice skills to pass the exam. 300-435: Automating Cisco Enterprise Solutions (ENAUTO) certification video training course provides a structured approach easy to understand, structured approach which is divided into sections in order to study in shortest time possible.