Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Azure Solutions Architect Expert
- Exam: AZ-305 (Designing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions)
- Certification: Microsoft Certified: Azure Solutions Architect Expert
- Certification Provider: Microsoft
100% Real Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Azure Solutions Architect Expert Certification AZ-305 Exam Dumps
Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Azure Solutions Architect Expert AZ-305 Practice Test Questions, Microsoft Certified: Azure Solutions Architect Expert Exam Dumps, Verified Answers
AZ-305 Questions & Answers
174 Questions & Answers
Includes real AZ-305 exam questions types found on actual exam such as drag and drop, simulation, type in, and fill in the blank. Fast updates, accurate answers for Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Azure Solutions Architect Expert AZ-305 exam. Exam Simulator Included!
AZ-305 Online Training Course
98 Video Lectures
Learn from Top Industry Professionals who provide detailed video lectures based on Real Life Scenarios which you will encounter in exam.
AZ-305 Study Guide
933 PDF Pages
Study Guide developed by industry experts who have written exams in the past. Covers in-depth knowledge which includes Entire Exam Blueprint.
Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Azure Solutions Architect Expert Certification Practice Test Questions, Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Azure Solutions Architect Expert Certification Exam Dumps
Real Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Azure Solutions Architect Expert Certification Practice Test Questions & Exam Dumps for Studying. Cram Your Way to Pass with 100% Real & Accurate Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Azure Solutions Architect Expert Certification Exam Dumps Questions & Answers. Verified By IT Experts for Providing the 100% Accurate Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Azure Solutions Architect Expert Exam Dumps & Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Azure Solutions Architect Expert Certification Practice Test Questions.
The candidate who succeeds in earning the Microsoft Certified: Azure Solutions Architect Expert certification can demonstrate that he/she can design and implement different solutions that run on the Microsoft Azure environment. Also, this certificate is a valid proof of the candidatesâ€™ knowledge of using DevOps and Azure development processes.
Right Candidates for Azure Solutions Architect Expert Certification
To earn the aforementioned certificate, individuals have to pass two exams. The first one is coded AZ-303 and it is dedicated to Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies, while the second has the code AZ-304 and focuses on Microsoft Azure Architect Design. When it comes to the prerequisites for these tests, Microsoft doesnâ€™t have any mandatory conditions. Still, the vendor recommends that applicants should have advanced IT knowledge in handling networking, security, business continuity, identity, data platform, and governance operations.
Structure of Exams
To start off, the registration fee for each of these tests is $165. Also, the tests are available in different languages like English, Chinese, Japanese, and Korean. Both exams are proctored, which means that students must use the Pearson VUE platform to register. They should follow the instructions indicated by the site to open an account and finalize the enrollment in each test. Finally, in the main exam, applicants will have to solve around 40-60 items within 180 minutes.
AZ-303 Test Content
The first step to obtaining the Azure Solutions Architect Expert certification, one should develop the right skills to master AZ-303 exam and its domains as follow:
1. Implementation and monitoring of Azure infrastructure
Within such a scope, candidates should demonstrate that they can successfully monitor a cloud infrastructureâ€™s security, performance, and maintain their health and availability. Also, they should be able to select and configure storage accounts based on a given scenario. Another topic included in this section handles the implementation of VMs for Linux and Windows, as well as virtual networking and Azure Active Directory. Exam-takers should also demonstrate that they can configure and automate resource deployment and new resource evaluation. Last but not least, they should develop skills related to the configuration and installation of Azure AD Connect and manage hybrid identities.
2. Security solutions management and implementation
Here, candidates should become skilled in managing Azure workloads together with implementing disaster recovery and Azure Backup and Update Management features. Another skill necessary for obtaining the passing score in this exam is related to load balancing and network security implementation. For example, they should know how to implement Azure Firewall or Load Balancer, together with Azure Traffic Management or Web Application Firewall. Additional tested areas included in this part focus on Azure governance solutions management and implementation as well as application security management.
3. Execution of solutions for apps
Under this domain, one will be evaluated on his/her knowledge of implementing an app infrastructure. This means that the candidates should know how to create and configure the App Service plan, Logic Apps, Azure Functions, and App Service Web App for Containers. The second subtopic included here focuses on container-based apps implementation.
4. Data platforms management and implementation
In this topic, the candidatesâ€™ ability on implementing NoSQL databases will be tested. Therefore, they should know how to configure and select the right storage account tables and Cosmos DB APIs. Also, the exam-takers should know how to implement Azure SQL databases as well as publishing them.
AZ-304 Exam Content
The outline of the Microsoft AZ-304 test is divided into the following sections:
1. Design monitoring
To find the correct answer to the questions included in this domain, applicants should demonstrate that they are familiar with cost optimization design. Therefore, they should be proficient in recommending the right solutions for cost optimization and reporting and find the appropriate methods to minimize costs as much as possible. Also, the candidates should be able to create the appropriate solutions and levels for monitoring and logging. So, the exam-takers should know how to determine the right storage levels and log locations as well as planning appropriate monitoring and integration using Azure Sentinel and Monitor features.
2. Security and identity creation
This chapter focuses on design authentication, which means that the applicants should know how to recommend the appropriate solution for authentication, single-sign-on, or multi-factor authentication. Candidates should also be able to manage authorization and governance design. So, they should demonstrate their knowledge of recommending hierarchical structure including management subscriptions, groups, and resource groups. Also, examinees should recommend Azure Blueprint and Policy solutions, together with the right strategy for tagging and leveraging Azure Resource Graph. Last but not least, another subtopic included here details finding the right solution for designing Key Vault or Management Identities features.
3. Data storage outline
This sector focuses on testing the candidatesâ€™ ability to design database solutions and data integration. Thus, they should know how to select the most appropriate data platform following the business requirements together with recommending the right data flow to meet these requirements. Another subtopic included in this section is dedicated to selecting the appropriate storage account and choosing between different storage tiers.
4. Business continuity design
This domain is dedicated to checking the applicantsâ€™ ability to design backup and recovery solutions. Thus, they should know how to recommend solutions for Azure Backup management, retention, data archiving, or recovery in different regions. Also, the candidatesâ€™ knowledge of high availability design will be tested within this objective as well.
5. Infrastructure creation
In this segment, applicants should demonstrate that they can recommend solutions for compute provisioning and determine the right compute technologies. Also, they will be questioned about network solution design meaning that they should know how to recommend network architecture and everything related to name resolution and addressing. Another subtopic included in this portion focuses on application architecture and migration design.
Career Path and Pay
The successful holders of the Microsoft Certified: Azure Solutions Architect Expert certification can obtain different career opportunities, such as:
- Solutions Architect with Microsoft Azure Skills;
- Systems Architect;
- Cloud Architect.
According to Payscale.com, the annual salary of a Solutions Architect with Microsoft Azure skills is around $120k on average. Also, Systems Architects can get an average annual payment of $112k while Cloud Architects earn around $129k per annum.
The candidates with the Azure Solutions Architect Expert have reached the highest level of expertise and now can apply for other certificates from different vendors like Cisco, Oracle, or CompTIA.
Pass your next exam with Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Azure Solutions Architect Expert certification exam dumps, practice test questions and answers, study guide, video training course. Pass hassle free and prepare with Certbolt which provide the students with shortcut to pass by using Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Azure Solutions Architect Expert certification exam dumps, practice test questions and answers, video training course & study guide.
Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Azure Solutions Architect Expert Certification Exam Dumps, Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Azure Solutions Architect Expert Practice Test Questions And Answers
Got questions about Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Azure Solutions Architect Expert exam dumps, Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Azure Solutions Architect Expert practice test questions?Click Here to Read FAQ
Top Microsoft Exams
- AZ-104 - Microsoft Azure Administrator
- AZ-900 - Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
- AZ-305 - Designing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions
- MS-900 - Microsoft 365 Fundamentals
- AZ-500 - Microsoft Azure Security Technologies
- MS-101 - Microsoft 365 Mobility and Security
- MS-100 - Microsoft 365 Identity and Services
- AZ-204 - Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure
- MS-500 - Microsoft 365 Security Administration
- SC-100 - Microsoft Cybersecurity Architect
- MD-100 - Windows 10
- AZ-700 - Designing and Implementing Microsoft Azure Networking Solutions
- PL-300 - Microsoft Power BI Data Analyst
- MS-700 - Managing Microsoft Teams
- AZ-140 - Configuring and Operating Windows Virtual Desktop on Microsoft Azure
- SC-200 - Microsoft Security Operations Analyst
- MD-101 - Managing Modern Desktops
- SC-300 - Microsoft Identity and Access Administrator
- AZ-800 - Administering Windows Server Hybrid Core Infrastructure
- SC-900 - Microsoft Security, Compliance, and Identity Fundamentals
- AZ-400 - Microsoft Azure DevOps Solutions
- DP-203 - Data Engineering on Microsoft Azure
- PL-200 - Microsoft Power Platform Functional Consultant
- MS-203 - Microsoft 365 Messaging
- AZ-801 - Configuring Windows Server Hybrid Advanced Services
- PL-400 - Microsoft Power Platform Developer
- MB-300 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Core Finance and Operations
- PL-900 - Microsoft Power Platform Fundamentals
- DP-900 - Microsoft Azure Data Fundamentals
- DP-300 - Administering Relational Databases on Microsoft Azure
- PL-600 - Microsoft Power Platform Solution Architect
- SC-400 - Microsoft Information Protection Administrator
- MS-720 - Microsoft Teams Voice Engineer
- AI-900 - Microsoft Azure AI Fundamentals
- MB-700 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Solution Architect
- MS-220 - Troubleshooting Microsoft Exchange Online
- DP-500 - Designing and Implementing Enterprise-Scale Analytics Solutions Using Microsoft Azure and Microsoft Power BI
- MB-330 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management
- AZ-600 - Configuring and Operating a Hybrid Cloud with Microsoft Azure Stack Hub
- MB-210 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales
- MB-800 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Functional Consultant
- DP-100 - Designing and Implementing a Data Science Solution on Azure
- PL-100 - Microsoft Power Platform App Maker
- MB-500 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Developer
- MB-910 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals Customer Engagement Apps (CRM)
- AI-102 - Designing and Implementing a Microsoft Azure AI Solution
- MB-920 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals Finance and Operations Apps (ERP)
- MB-230 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Service Functional Consultant
- MB-310 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance Functional Consultant
- MB-320 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing
- DP-420 - Designing and Implementing Cloud-Native Applications Using Microsoft Azure Cosmos DB
- AZ-220 - Microsoft Azure IoT Developer
- MS-740 - Troubleshooting Microsoft Teams
- PL-500 - Microsoft Power Automate RPA Developer
- MS-600 - Building Applications and Solutions with Microsoft 365 Core Services
- MO-100 - Microsoft Word (Word and Word 2019)
- AZ-120 - Planning and Administering Microsoft Azure for SAP Workloads
- MB-260 - Microsoft Customer Data Platform Specialist
- AZ-720 - Troubleshooting Microsoft Azure Connectivity
- MO-200 - Microsoft Excel (Excel and Excel 2019)
- MO-300 - Microsoft PowerPoint (PowerPoint and PowerPoint 2019)
- 98-349 - Windows Operating System Fundamentals
- 62-193 - Technology Literacy for Educators
- MB-340 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Commerce Functional Consultant
- MO-201 - Microsoft Excel Expert (Excel and Excel 2019)
- MB-240 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Field Service
- 77-728 - Excel 2016 Expert: Interpreting Data for Insights
- AZ-303 - Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies
- MB-220 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Marketing
Purchase Microsoft AZ-305 Exam Training Products Individually
Last Week Results!
Customers Passed Microsoft Certified: Azure Solutions Architect Expert Certification Exam
Average Score in Real Exam at Testing Centre
Questions Came Word for Word from these CertBolt Dumps