Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Azure AI Engineer Associate
- Exam: AI-102 (Designing and Implementing a Microsoft Azure AI Solution)
- Certification: Microsoft Certified: Azure AI Engineer Associate
- Certification Provider: Microsoft
100% Real Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Azure AI Engineer Associate Certification AI-102 Exam Dumps
Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Azure AI Engineer Associate AI-102 Practice Test Questions, Microsoft Certified: Azure AI Engineer Associate Exam Dumps, Verified Answers
AI-102 Questions & Answers
127 Questions & Answers
Includes real AI-102 exam questions types found on actual exam such as drag and drop, simulation, type in, and fill in the blank. Fast updates, accurate answers for Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Azure AI Engineer Associate AI-102 exam.
AI-102 Online Training Course
74 Video Lectures
Learn from Top Industry Professionals who provide detailed video lectures based on Real Life Scenarios which you will encounter in exam.
AI-102 Study Guide
741 PDF Pages
Study Guide developed by industry experts who have written exams in the past. Covers in-depth knowledge which includes Entire Exam Blueprint.
Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Azure AI Engineer Associate Certification Practice Test Questions, Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Azure AI Engineer Associate Certification Exam Dumps
Real Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Azure AI Engineer Associate Certification Practice Test Questions & Exam Dumps for Studying. Cram Your Way to Pass with 100% Real & Accurate Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Azure AI Engineer Associate Certification Exam Dumps Questions & Answers. Verified By IT Experts for Providing the 100% Accurate Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Azure AI Engineer Associate Exam Dumps & Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Azure AI Engineer Associate Certification Practice Test Questions.
The Microsoft Certified: Azure AI Engineer Associate certification is for those who design and implement different Azure AI solutions. It focuses on increasing your skills and knowledge of Azure technologies and helps you leverage AI by understanding machine learning, cognitive services, and knowledge mining. It’s also the certification to get if you want to be able to implement solutions that involve speech, language processing, and conversational AI.
Who’s This Certificate for?
If you are an IT specialist, mainly in the cloud computing sector, and want to have the qualification to become an Azure AI Engineer, this validation is the one to get as it has recently become essential with the additional demand for cloud computing specialists. Overall, as an AI Engineer, you’ll have to translate the data provided to you by solution architects, data scientists, and other cloud specialists to build solutions. To earn the aforementioned qualification, candidates must nail test AI-100 first.
AI-100 Exam Details
Microsoft does not have a list of prerequisites that you’ll need to take their AI-100 exam and earn your certification. However, they have a few recommendations so that you’re going to have a much easier time achieving it. Since Azure is a Microsoft-proprietary cloud platform, you must have a solid background in this area. Besides, you should have some necessary skills and knowledge of cloud technologies, be it Azure or others. It is also recommended that you have earned the Azure Fundamentals certification or any equivalent one. Additionally, you’ll need to have some hands-on work experience so you’ll have some general knowledge about Azure AI capabilities to make it easier for you to specialize. As for the exam details, all you need to do is to secure the certification cost that equals $165. The Microsoft AI-100, in particular, exam comes with 40-60 questions that you’ll need to answer in 180 minutes. Also, you will need to score 700 points out of 1000 to ultimately pass your test and earn your certification.
Topics Covered in AI-100 Test
The Microsoft AI-100 exam focuses on your understanding of machine learning and cognitive services. Here are the topics that you can expect when you take the official test:
- Analyze Solution Requirements
As an Azure AI engineer, you’re going to need to know how to analyze situations so you can recommend the most efficient solution. Businesses often have different types of requirements, and you’ll need to integrate Azure Cognitive Services to meet those. Also, you should be aware of how to select the processing architecture for solutions and understand how choosing the right AI models and services can affect your bottom line. Security is also something that you need to look at as an Azure AI engineer to safeguard the data which you collect. Thus, you’ll have to map various security regulations of methods and processes so you can identify what you need to utilize not to undermine privacy and other regulatory requirements. Finally, candidates must understand how to choose the software and storage regulations that will be the appropriate fit for the proper solution and know how to identify integration points with other services to keep your work as streamlined as possible.
- Define AI Solutions
You’re also going to need to design different AI solutions for a variety of scenarios. You’re surely going to be tested while developing solutions with several pipelines. Besides, you’ll have to build integration points to connect two workflows and pipelines. Cognitive Services is one of the essential functions that you’re going to work with as an Azure AI engineer. Next, you’re going to create solutions which use speech, language, vision, and others that leverage multiple features of this service. You’ll also have to be aware of how to design compute infrastructures for your solutions and see whether you need to create solutions based on your GPU or CPU resources. At last, you’re going to figure out whether you need a cloud-based, on-premises, or hybrid compute solution.
- Execute and Manage AI Solutions
Working with AI solutions is one of the primary job descriptions of an Azure AI engineer. In the first place, you’ll need to grasp how to put into operation an AI workflow from developing pipelines to constructing different service interfaces. You’ll also have to know how to incorporate AI services as well as solution components. One of the things that you’re going to do here is to configure integration with Azure Cognitive Services and allow connectivity to the Microsoft Bot Framework. This way, your solutions will work with various services and apps. You’re also going to monitor AI environments like different components for availability. Additionally, you should be quick to recommend changes to solutions based on the gathered data. This is extremely important so you can continue to maintain those issues for improvement at all times.
Job Prospects after Passing AI-100 Test
Passing the Microsoft AI-100 exam is going to open a lot of new opportunities for you. As an Azure AI engineer, you’re going to enjoy a better salary than other cloud computing specialists. Those with the certification and AI skills & knowledge can command up to $90,000 yearly, according to ZipRecruiter.com. If you’re a machine learning specialist with AI skills and knowledge, you can fetch salaries starting with $75,000 on average as stated by Payscale.com. All in all, keep in mind that AI jobs are very much in demand right now, so you won’t have a problem when it comes to getting the right job for you after passing your test.
As businesses move into cloud computing, they have also opened new professional avenues for everyone. Gaining your Azure AI Engineer certification is an excellent step into leveraging this field. Also, it’s a great way to take that leap into specializing and delving into Azure even more. You, for example, can opt for the Microsoft Certified: Azure Solutions Architect Expert certificate, which will make you a real master of various Azure as well as DevOps processes and solutions.
Pass your next exam with Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Azure AI Engineer Associate certification exam dumps, practice test questions and answers, study guide, video training course. Pass hassle free and prepare with Certbolt which provide the students with shortcut to pass by using Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Azure AI Engineer Associate certification exam dumps, practice test questions and answers, video training course & study guide.
- Analyze Solution Requirements
Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Azure AI Engineer Associate Certification Exam Dumps, Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Azure AI Engineer Associate Practice Test Questions And Answers
Got questions about Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Azure AI Engineer Associate exam dumps, Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Azure AI Engineer Associate practice test questions?Click Here to Read FAQ
Top Microsoft Exams
- AZ-104 - Microsoft Azure Administrator
- AZ-900 - Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
- AZ-305 - Designing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions (beta)
- MS-100 - Microsoft 365 Identity and Services
- AZ-204 - Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure
- MS-700 - Managing Microsoft Teams
- MS-900 - Microsoft 365 Fundamentals
- AZ-500 - Microsoft Azure Security Technologies
- MD-100 - Windows 10
- MD-101 - Managing Modern Desktops
- SC-900 - Microsoft Security, Compliance, and Identity Fundamentals
- MS-101 - Microsoft 365 Mobility and Security
- MS-500 - Microsoft 365 Security Administration
- SC-200 - Microsoft Security Operations Analyst
- DP-203 - Data Engineering on Microsoft Azure
- DP-900 - Microsoft Azure Data Fundamentals
- PL-900 - Microsoft Power Platform Fundamentals
- AZ-400 - Microsoft Azure DevOps Solutions
- PL-200 - Microsoft Power Platform Functional Consultant
- MS-203 - Microsoft 365 Messaging
- AZ-700 - Designing and Implementing Microsoft Azure Networking Solutions
- SC-300 - Microsoft Identity and Access Administrator
- AZ-800 - Administering Windows Server Hybrid Core Infrastructure
- AZ-303 - Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies
- MS-720 - Microsoft Teams Voice Engineer
- MB-300 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Core Finance and Operations
- AZ-140 - Configuring and Operating Windows Virtual Desktop on Microsoft Azure
- DP-300 - Administering Relational Databases on Microsoft Azure
- DA-100 - Analyzing Data with Microsoft Power BI
- PL-300 - Microsoft Power BI Data Analyst
- MB-800 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Functional Consultant
- AZ-304 - Microsoft Azure Architect Design
- AI-900 - Microsoft Azure AI Fundamentals
- DP-100 - Designing and Implementing a Data Science Solution on Azure
- PL-100 - Microsoft Power Platform App Maker
- PL-600 - Microsoft Power Platform Solution Architect
- MB-910 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals Customer Engagement Apps (CRM)
- AZ-801 - Configuring Windows Server Hybrid Advanced Services
- SC-400 - Microsoft Information Protection Administrator
- MS-600 - Building Applications and Solutions with Microsoft 365 Core Services
- MB-310 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance
- PL-400 - Microsoft Power Platform Developer
- AI-102 - Designing and Implementing a Microsoft Azure AI Solution
- MB-210 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales
- MB-230 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Service Functional Consultant
- MB-920 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals Finance and Operations Apps (ERP)
- 98-365 - Windows Server Administration Fundamentals
- MS-740 - Troubleshooting Microsoft Teams
- MB-500 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Developer
- MB-320 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing
- MB-330 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management
- 98-364 - Database Fundamentals
- 98-381 - Introduction to Programming Using Python
- AZ-600 - Configuring and Operating a Hybrid Cloud with Microsoft Azure Stack Hub
- MO-200 - Microsoft Excel (Excel and Excel 2019)
- MB-240 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Field Service
- AZ-120 - Planning and Administering Microsoft Azure for SAP Workloads
- DP-420 - Designing and Implementing Cloud-Native Applications Using Microsoft Azure Cosmos DB (beta)
- 98-349 - Windows Operating System Fundamentals
- MO-100 - Microsoft Word (Word and Word 2019)
- MO-201 - Microsoft Excel Expert (Excel and Excel 2019)
- MB-900 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals
- MO-400 - Microsoft Outlook (Outlook and Outlook 2019)
- MB-220 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Marketing
- 98-361 - Software Development Fundamentals
- AZ-220 - Microsoft Azure IoT Developer
- MB-700 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Solution Architect
- 77-725 - Word 2016: Core Document Creation, Collaboration and Communication
- MO-300 - Microsoft PowerPoint (PowerPoint and PowerPoint 2019)
- MO-500 - Microsoft Access Expert Exam
- MB-260 - Microsoft Customer Data Platform Specialist (beta)
- 98-367 - Security Fundamentals
- 98-366 - Networking Fundamentals
- 77-420 - Excel 2013
- MB-340 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Commerce Functional Consultant
- 77-727 - Excel 2016: Core Data Analysis, Manipulation, and Presentation
Purchase Microsoft AI-102 Exam Training Products Individually
Last Week Results!
Customers Passed Microsoft Certified: Azure AI Engineer Associate Certification Exam
Average Score in Real Exam at Testing Centre
Questions Came Word for Word from these CertBolt Dumps