Curriculum For This Course
CCNP Enterprise ENSLD (300-420) : Designing EIGRP Routing4 Lectures Time 00:30:00
CCNP Enterprise ENSLD (300-420): Designing OSPF Routing6 Lectures Time 00:41:00
CCNP Enterprise ENSLD (300-420): Designing IS-IS Routing7 Lectures Time 01:18:00
CCNP Enterprise ENSLD (300-420): Designing BGP Routing7 Lectures Time 00:55:00
CCNP Enterprise ENSLD (300-420): BGP Address Families and Attributes5 Lectures Time 00:53:00
CCNP Enterprise ENSLD (300-420): Designing Enterprise Campus4 Lectures Time 00:22:00
CCNP Enterprise ENSLD (300-420): Designing Layer 2 Campus7 Lectures Time 01:11:00
CCNP Enterprise ENSLD (300-420): Designing Layer 3 Campus7 Lectures Time 00:44:00
CCNP Enterprise ENSLD (300-420): Discovering SD Access Architecture6 Lectures Time 01:00:00
CCNP Enterprise ENSLD (300-420) : SD Access Fabric Design4 Lectures Time 00:44:00
CCNP Enterprise ENSLD (300-420): Discovering Service Provider Managed VPN's4 Lectures Time 00:27:00
CCNP Enterprise ENSLD (300-420): Designing Enterprise Managed VPN's5 Lectures Time 01:04:00
CCNP Enterprise ENSLD (300-420): Designing WAN Resiliency9 Lectures Time 00:28:00
Video tutorials list
CCNP Enterprise ENSLD (300-420) : Designing EIGRP Routing
Video Name Time 1. SCALABLE EIGRP DESIGNS AND FAST CONVERGENCE 11:00 2. Examine EIGRP Autonomous Systems and Layered Designs 7:00 3. EIGRP HUB&SPOKE AND STUB DESIGNS 7:00 4. Describe EIGRP Convergence Features 5:00
CCNP Enterprise ENSLD (300-420): Designing OSPF Routing
Video Name Time 1. Designing OSPF Routing 4:00 2. OSPF Neighbor Adjacencies and LSA's 5:00 3. OSPF Scalability Issues 7:00 4. Define Area and Domain Summarization 5:00 5. OSPF Full and Partial Mesh 8:00 6. OSPF Convergence 12:00
CCNP Enterprise ENSLD (300-420): Designing IS-IS Routing
Video Name Time 1. Designing IS-IS Routing 4:00 2. Describe the IS-IS Routing Protocol 11:00 3. Examine IS-IS Adjacencies and Authentication 7:00 4. IS-IS and OSPF Similarities 16:00 5. Explore IS-IS Routing Logic 12:00 6. Describe IS-IS Operations 20:00 7. Examine Integrated IS-IS for IPv6 8:00
CCNP Enterprise ENSLD (300-420): Designing BGP Routing
Video Name Time 1. Designing BGP Routing 4:00 2. IBGP Scalability, Route Reflectors and Split Horizon 9:00 3. BGP Route Reflector Terminology 9:00 4. Describe BGP Split Horizon 4:00 5. Route Reflector Loop Prevention Mechanisms 6:00 6. Compare BGP Load Sharing Designs 8:00 7. BGP Load Sharing 15:00
CCNP Enterprise ENSLD (300-420): BGP Address Families and Attributes
Video Name Time 1. BGP Address Families and Attributes 4:00 2. BGP ADDRESS FAMILY MODEL 10:00 3. BGP Route Selection 17:00 4. Describe BGP Communities 14:00 5. Designing a Dual-Stack MP-BGP Environment 8:00
CCNP Enterprise ENSLD (300-420): Designing Enterprise Campus
Video Name Time 1. Designing Enterprise Campus 4:00 2. End to End vs Local VLAN’s 11:00 3. Layer 3 Access Layer 3:00 4. Common Access-Distribution Interconnection Designs 4:00
CCNP Enterprise ENSLD (300-420): Designing Layer 2 Campus
Video Name Time 1. Designing Layer 2 Campus 4:00 2. VLAN’s , Trunks, VTP and STP 6:00 3. Understanding the Spanning Tree Protocol 12:00 4. Understand MST, POE, and EnergyWise 17:00 5. Ether Channel 11:00 6. First Hop Redundancy 11:00 7. Describe Network Requirements of Applications 10:00
CCNP Enterprise ENSLD (300-420): Designing Layer 3 Campus
Video Name Time 1. Designing Layer 3 Campus 5:00 2. The Benefits of Building Triangles 3:00 3. Routing Convergence 4:00 4. Routing Protocols and Summarization 5:00 5. Default Routes, Redistribution and Filtering 8:00 6. Passive Interfaces Convergence and IPv4 11:00 7. Describe Network Management Best Practices 8:00
CCNP Enterprise ENSLD (300-420): Discovering SD Access Architecture
Video Name Time 1. Discovering SD Access Architecture 4:00 2. Overview of SD Access Part 1 16:00 3. Overview of SD Access Part 2 12:00 4. SD Access Node Roles 14:00 5. Examine the Fabric Enabled Wireless LAN 5:00 6. Describe the Role of Cisco SD-Access in Cisco DNA 9:00
CCNP Enterprise ENSLD (300-420) : SD Access Fabric Design
Video Name Time 1. SD Access Fabric Constructs 14:00 2. Design Requirements of Underlay Network 6:00 3. DHCP and Security Solutions for the Fabric Domain 8:00 4. Describe Sizing and Single Platform Scalability 16:00
CCNP Enterprise ENSLD (300-420): Discovering Service Provider Managed VPN's
Video Name Time 1. Discovering Service Provider Managed VPN's 4:00 2. WAN Connection Decision Points 4:00 3. Layer 3 MPLS 4:00 4. Use Routing Protocols at the PE-CE 15:00
CCNP Enterprise ENSLD (300-420): Designing Enterprise Managed VPN's
Video Name Time 1. Enterprise Managed VPN Overview 3:00 2. Describe GRE, mGRE, and IPsec 18:00 3. Describe Dynamic VTI, GET VPN, SSL 19:00 4. Describe DMVPN 18:00 5. EIGRP DMVPN and DMVPN Scaling 6:00
CCNP Enterprise ENSLD (300-420): Designing WAN Resiliency
Video Name Time 1. WAN Design Overview 1:00 2. Common MPLS Design Models 2:00 3. Describe Common Layer 2 WAN Design Models 2:00 4. Describe Common VPN WAN Design Models 4:00 5. Describe Cellular VPN Design Models 1:00 6. Remote Site Local Internet Connectivity 2:00 7. Remote Site LAN Design 5:00 8. Case Studies 7:00 9. Describe Basic Traffic Engineering Techniques 4:00
300-420: Designing Cisco Enterprise Networks (ENSLD) Certification Training Video Course Intro
Certbolt provides top-notch exam prep 300-420: Designing Cisco Enterprise Networks (ENSLD) certification training video course to prepare for the exam. Additionally, we have Cisco ENSLD 300-420 exam dumps & practice test questions and answers to prepare and study. pass your next exam confidently with our 300-420: Designing Cisco Enterprise Networks (ENSLD) certification video training course which has been written by Cisco experts.
Anyone preparing for the Cisco 300-420 should take advantage of Certboltâ€™s video course. This online training program covers all the essential topics required in the actual exam, from advanced routing solutions to security and network services.
The Cisco 300-420 video tutorial is not just relevant to your exam preparation. In fact, these are very much correlated with the daily tasks you will encounter in your career. More so, all 75 lectures are generated in accordance with the latest updates in the enterprise networking industry. The instructor makes sure that you acquire cutting-edge information as well as a practical skillset that you can apply to your professional undertakings. And because of the well-thought-out discussion of the primary exam areas, you are assured of more efficient learning and a higher chance of acing 300-420 evaluation.
Knowledge and Skills Tested
All topics required in the official exam are well explained in the course contents. Below are the information and insights you will learn and master throughout the course duration:
- The Cisco 300-420 is all about designing key Cisco enterprise networks; hence, the introductory part emphasizes one of the relevant routing protocols â€• EIGRP. In particular, this module provides you with detailed information about EIGRP designs, convergence features, layered designs, and autonomous systems, among others. Also part of the coverage is your skills in designing other routing configurations such as OSPF, IS-IS, and BGP. Each of these comes with a specific module to help you better grasp the core areas. The BGP routing, for example, is further expounded to include address family models, route selections, communities, and related attributes.
- Moving forward, there will be a discussion about enterprise campus networks, which is actually the second major objective of the real test. Through the detailed lessons, you will obtain insights on how to properly set up campus networks for various environments, including high availability, Layer 2, and Layer 3. Along with that, SD access architecture will be pointed out so you discern all its functionalities and associated aspects like node roles, fabric-enabled WLAN, underlay network, security solutions, and Cisco DNA.
- Now, for the next part, it will be focused on WANs that are substantial in enterprise networks. These consist of WAN connectivity options such as VPNs used for Layer 2 and Layer 3, as well as MPLS and PE-CE. With your acquired knowledge, you can capably design enterprise-managed VPNs and associated protocols, including GRE, mGRE, IPsec, GET VPN, VTI, SSL, and DMVPN. For DMVPN, it underlines the EIGRP and its scaling features.
- Subsequently, your skill in creating WAN resiliency will be put to test. But before that, you will be presented with the WAN design overview, together with the basic MPLS design models like Layer 2 WAN, VPN WAN, and Cellular VPN. Furthermore, you need to comprehend the nuts and bolts of remote sites, particularly about Local Internet Connectivity and LAN Design. To evaluate your grasp of the topics, there will be case studies included in the lectures. Then, the last part will be about the fundamental traffic engineering techniques.
Before you commence with online training, there are things that you need to assess beforehand. First of all, this video course is intended for those who want to pass the Cisco 300-420, which is a concentration exam for the CCNP Enterprise designation. To proceed with this test, you first have to nail the core evaluation coded 350-401. Therefore, itâ€™s a must that your work experience fits with the focus of the certification itself and that is enterprise networking. More so, since you are taking this specialized test, you must already be knowledgeable of Cisco enterprise networks. Having a solid background in these areas will make your learning path more efficient and effective. Another important point is your availability and dedication to complete the course. Studying for the certification exam is definitely not a piece of cake. Therefore, you need to check your schedule first and put extra effort to finish the lectures.
Test 300-420 is a technical exam that specializes in how you design Cisco networks in an enterprise setup. This runs for 90 minutes in the Japanese or English languages, with no exact number of questions provided. Also, thereâ€™s no precise information about the passing rate.
Suitable Candidates for Video Training
- Working individuals who want to clear the Cisco 300-420;
- Candidates of the CCNP Enterprise certification;
- Networking professionals who are eyeing to be adept in designing enterprise networks;
- Those with job roles that are associated with the subjects covered in the final exam.
The Certboltâ€™s Cisco 300-420 course is designed to equip you with topic clarity and imperturbable confidence to clear the evaluation in one attempt. Therefore, the training material can function as one of the main references for your test preparation. But of course, you can still carry on with the learning process if you want to be well-rounded. Revisit books and answer as many practice resources as you can to gain further mastery of the topics tested. And if you successfully earn your CCNP Enterprise certificate, thereâ€™s a high chance for you to enjoy an average pay of $96,616 as detailed by PayScale.com.
Job Roles Unlocked after Completing This Video Course
- Network engineers;
- Network architects;
- Network design engineers;
- System administrators.
Certbolt's total training solution includes 300-420: Designing Cisco Enterprise Networks (ENSLD) certification video training course, Cisco ENSLD 300-420 practice test questions and answers & exam dumps which provide the complete exam prep resource and provide you with practice skills to pass the exam. 300-420: Designing Cisco Enterprise Networks (ENSLD) certification video training course provides a structured approach easy to understand, structured approach which is divided into sections in order to study in shortest time possible.