Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Marketing Functional Consultant Associate Bundle
- Certification: Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Marketing Functional Consultant Associate
- Certification Provider: Microsoft
100% Real Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Marketing Functional Consultant Associate Certification Exam Dumps
Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Marketing Functional Consultant Associate Practice Test Questions, Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Marketing Functional Consultant Associate Exam Dumps, Verified Answers
Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Marketing
This MB-220 exam bundle includes 1 product: 60 Questions & Answers.
Microsoft Power Platform Functional Consultant
This PL-200 exam bundle includes 3 products: 107 Questions & Answers, 94 Video Lectures, 800 Study Guide PDF Pages.
Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Marketing Functional Consultant Associate Certification Practice Test Questions, Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Marketing Functional Consultant Associate Certification Exam Dumps
Real Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Marketing Functional Consultant Associate Certification Practice Test Questions & Exam Dumps for Studying. Cram Your Way to Pass with 100% Real & Accurate Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Marketing Functional Consultant Associate Certification Exam Dumps Questions & Answers. Verified By IT Experts for Providing the 100% Accurate Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Marketing Functional Consultant Associate Exam Dumps & Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Marketing Functional Consultant Associate Certification Practice Test Questions.
Become a coveted marketing specialist with the Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Marketing Functional Consultant Associate. This certificate brings out your abilities in imposing solutions for key marketing needs such as lead conversion, brand awareness, omnichannel messaging, and the like. And to make your certification path more organized, here are the important details that you need to know beforehand.
Evaluating Key Audience of This Certification
Generally, the Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Marketing Functional Consultant Associate is designed for those with a background in the core marketing application. Familiarity in fundamental marketing principles, terminologies, and practices is a must, along with a background in email marketing, customer journeys, landing pages, events, and GDPR. Additionally, candidates must have a solid understanding of Dynamics 365 core, its suite application, as well as all the basic features of Power Platform. And to further expand your skills, you will need to accomplish the two requirements of this certification, which are MB-200 and MB-220 exams.
Understanding Microsoft Power Platform + Dynamics 365 Core via MB-200
All in all, in the main exam, you’ll be exposed to 40-60 items to be solved in 180 minutes. Plus, paying the fee of $165 is also essential if you want to be eligible for such an exam. However, there’s one more fact to take into consideration. This test is going to retire soon, and the replacement for it known as PL-200 is already available for scheduling. Finally, if you’re still preparing for test MB-200, you will have to master the topics as follow:
- Carrying out solutions and system administration – 25 to 30%
Let’s start with the major area covered by MB-200 exam. As a functional consultant, it’s imperative to have a compact grasp of different environments, apps, and solutions. This way, you can easily work your way through its management processes, system administration, and all its vital attributes.
- Overseeing user experience design – 20-25%
Continue with your training as you go into depths about app configuration. Polish your knowledge about its settings, dashboards, charts, reports, site maps, and canvas apps. On top of that, it’s a pivotal responsibility to smoothly run templates and processes in Dynamics 365.
- Integrating related functionalities – 15 to 20%
The next category of skills to be developed is the integration of core Office 365 requirements. It’s a strong point to be able to maximize SharePoint, OneNote, OneDrive for Business, and Office 365 toolset as a whole. On the other hand, the configuration of email components and Outlook App shouldn’t be neglected by candidates.
- Administering data and entities – 15 to 20%
Make sure to comprehend the ins and outs of data and different entities to nail the official test. To give you an overview of the tasks encompassing this sector, these involve the management of data models, fields, accounts, views, contacts, accounts, cleanup, record deletion, and loading risks. Importing and exporting data is also a vital factor to take into account.
- Integrating security features – 5-10%
Office 365 security, in particular, entails a small fragment of the total test questions. To ensure that you pass the final test, take time to understand the pertinent security settings, roles, and profiles within Office 365. In addition, you must be able to configure these components to effectively handle security administration and such.
- Executing the phases of detection, preparation, and evaluation – 5 to 10%
Seal the deal by practicing your skills in crucial documentation attributes such as mock-ups, migration, integration, OOB, and POC. It’ll also help if you have a detailed knowledge of collaboration tools, change logs, and various managed/unmanaged solutions.
Learning More about Microsoft Dynamics 365 Marketing & MB-220
The Microsoft MB-220 will cost you $165 and contain 40-60 items that candidates will need to complete in 3 hours. Particularly, such a test focuses on developing the following skills in its candidates:
- Configuring key marketing apps – 20 to 25%
One of the primary areas of MB-220 is centered on marketing apps. This dives deeper into significant management settings, including matching strategies, quota limits, portal integration, landing pages, protection tools, and even social media. In addition, it’s highly beneficial that you learn the core settings involved in marketing as well as events. Managing insights should also be given emphasis while covering this domain.
- Running lists and segments – 5 to 10%
Subsequently, you need to brush up on your ability to govern segments and subscription lists in addition to centers. The creation of segment types, dynamic/marketing segments, subscription centers, and lists are crucial as well to fully understand such a section.
- Managing marketing pages & forms – 10-15%
Set your mind on the basic tasks involved in marketing forms and pages. In general, the skills evaluated here are determining form types, creating landing & marketing pages, integrating styles, and publishing all of these for the use of businesses.
- Supervising accounts, leads, and contacts – 10 to 15%
The creation and management of leads, particularly from LinkedIn, is a practical advantage that this portion looks into. Thus, you should spend time harnessing your skills in handling accounts, contacts, as well as organizing related activities.
- Heading customer journeys – 10-15%
This section focuses on how you distinguish content types needed for a customer journey. It also deliberates on topics such as implementing actions, configuring needed options for journeys, verifying errors, and publishing journeys.
- Handling Dynamics 365 Customer Voice – 10 to 15%
Customer Voice is a crucial area that you need to master to succeed in MB-220. Your adeptness in this tool allows you to competently create surveys, categorize question types, identify submission options, add surveys, and manage the responses for them.
- Creating marketing emails – 5-10%
The important part of marketing is how you prepare email messages. This will be discussed in detail so you generate email messages via templates, add more dynamic content, and preview messages accordingly. The management of the subscription center is included in this coverage too.
- Dealing with marketing events and webinars – 5-10%
To become a well-versed functional consultant in Dynamics 365, you need to pay attention to creating an event team, setting up sessions, speakers, and configuring webinars. When managing these activities, you will be needing invitations, banners, as well as social media posts.
Career Opportunities for Marketing Functional Consultant Associate
This particular certification is strategically designed for functional consultants. Acquiring such a coveted endorsement from Microsoft opens up a lot of incredible career paybacks, from better job security to higher financial compensation. And the great thing about this validation is that it also supports other job roles. It can be beneficial for IT consultants, who take home almost $79k as claimed by PayScale.com. The majority of Microsoft Dynamics CRM consultants, on the other hand, have a salary range of $72k to $125k, according to the data on ZipRecruiter.com.
Career Path to Follow through to Solidify Your Dynamics 365 Skills
As part of CRM, it’s highly suggested that you complete other related Microsoft certifications, especially the ones into sales, customer service, and field service. All these role-based certificates make use of MB-200 as the first requirement. This means that you will only be prepping for its second test requirement if you’ve already accomplished your Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Marketing Functional Consultant Associate.
Pass your next exam with Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Marketing Functional Consultant Associate certification exam dumps, practice test questions and answers, study guide, video training course. Pass hassle free and prepare with Certbolt which provide the students with shortcut to pass by using Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Marketing Functional Consultant Associate certification exam dumps, practice test questions and answers, video training course & study guide.
- Carrying out solutions and system administration – 25 to 30%
Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Marketing Functional Consultant Associate Certification Exam Dumps, Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Marketing Functional Consultant Associate Practice Test Questions and Answers
Got questions about Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Marketing Functional Consultant Associate exam dumps, Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Marketing Functional Consultant Associate practice test questions?Click Here to Read FAQ
Top Microsoft Exams
- AZ-104 - Microsoft Azure Administrator
- AZ-900 - Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
- AZ-303 - Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies
- MS-100 - Microsoft 365 Identity and Services
- AZ-304 - Microsoft Azure Architect Design
- MD-100 - Windows 10
- MS-700 - Managing Microsoft Teams
- AZ-500 - Microsoft Azure Security Technologies
- MD-101 - Managing Modern Desktops
- AZ-204 - Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure
- MS-900 - Microsoft 365 Fundamentals
- MS-101 - Microsoft 365 Mobility and Security
- MS-500 - Microsoft 365 Security Administration
- AZ-400 - Microsoft Azure DevOps Solutions
- DA-100 - Analyzing Data with Microsoft Power BI
- DP-203 - Data Engineering on Microsoft Azure
- SC-900 - Microsoft Security, Compliance, and Identity Fundamentals
- AZ-140 - Configuring and Operating Windows Virtual Desktop on Microsoft Azure
- MB-300 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Core Finance and Operations
- MB-800 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Functional Consultant
- PL-200 - Microsoft Power Platform Functional Consultant
- DP-900 - Microsoft Azure Data Fundamentals
- PL-900 - Microsoft Power Platform Fundamentals
- SC-200 - Microsoft Security Operations Analyst
- AI-900 - Microsoft Azure AI Fundamentals
- MS-203 - Microsoft 365 Messaging
- DP-300 - Administering Relational Databases on Microsoft Azure
- SC-300 - Microsoft Identity and Access Administrator
- MB-210 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales
- PL-600 - Microsoft Power Platform Solution Architect
- DP-100 - Designing and Implementing a Data Science Solution on Azure
- PL-400 - Microsoft Power Platform Developer
- MB-230 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Customer Service
- MB-310 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance
- MS-600 - Building Applications and Solutions with Microsoft 365 Core Services
- SC-400 - Microsoft Information Protection Administrator
- AZ-700 - Designing and Implementing Microsoft Azure Networking Solutions (beta)
- MB-920 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals Finance and Operations Apps (ERP)
- AZ-120 - Planning and Administering Microsoft Azure for SAP Workloads
- 98-365 - Windows Server Administration Fundamentals
- PL-100 - Microsoft Power Platform App Maker
- 98-361 - Software Development Fundamentals
- AZ-220 - Microsoft Azure IoT Developer
- MB-910 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals Customer Engagement Apps (CRM)
- 98-381 - Introduction to Programming Using Python
- AI-102 - Designing and Implementing a Microsoft Azure AI Solution
- 98-364 - Database Fundamentals
- MB-330 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management
- AZ-600 - Configuring and Operating a Hybrid Cloud with Microsoft Azure Stack Hub
- 98-367 - Security Fundamentals
- 98-366 - Networking Fundamentals
- MS-740 - Troubleshooting Microsoft Teams (beta)
- MB-240 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Field Service
- 98-383 - Introduction to Programming Using HTML and CSS
- MB-320 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing
- MB-220 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Marketing
- MB-500 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Developer
- 98-349 - Windows Operating System Fundamentals
- MB-700 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Solution Architect
- MB-340 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Commerce Functional Consultant (beta)
- 62-193 - Technology Literacy for Educators
- 77-725 - Word 2016: Core Document Creation, Collaboration and Communication
- MO-201 - Microsoft Excel Expert (Excel and Excel 2019)
- 77-727 - Excel 2016: Core Data Analysis, Manipulation, and Presentation
- 77-728 - Excel 2016 Expert: Interpreting Data for Insights
- MO-500 - Microsoft Access Expert Exam
- MO-400 - Microsoft Outlook (Outlook and Outlook 2019)
Purchase Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Marketing Functional Consultant Associate Training Products Individually
Last Week Results!
Customers Passed Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Marketing Functional Consultant Associate Certification Exam
Average Score in Real Exam at Testing Centre
Questions Came Word for Word from these CertBolt Dumps