Microsoft MB-220 Bundle
- Exam: MB-220 Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Marketing
- Exam Provider: Microsoft
Real Microsoft MB-220 Exam Dumps Questions
Microsoft MB-220 Exam Dumps, practice test questions, Verified Answers, Fast Updates!
MB-220 Questions & Answers
175 Questions & Answers
Includes real MB-220 exam questions types found on actual exam such as drag and drop, simulation, type in, and fill in the blank. Fast updates, accurate answers for Microsoft MB-220 exam. Exam Simulator Included!
MB-220 Study Guide
0 PDF Pages
Study Guide developed by industry experts who have written exams in the past. Covers in-depth knowledge which includes Entire Exam Blueprint.
Microsoft MB-220 Exam Dumps, Microsoft MB-220 practice test questions
100% accurate & updated Microsoft certification MB-220 practice test questions & exam dumps for preparing. Study your way to pass with accurate Microsoft MB-220 Exam Dumps questions & answers. Verified by Microsoft experts with 20+ years of experience to create these accurate Microsoft MB-220 dumps & practice test exam questions. All the resources available for Certbolt MB-220 Microsoft certification practice test questions and answers, exam dumps, study guide, video training course provides a complete package for your exam prep needs.
The Microsoft MB-220 is a certification exam which focuses on Dynamics 365 marketing. It is the ideal test for candidates who want to sharpen their knowledge and skills in using Dynamics 365 as a marketing tool to generate leads and optimize business processes.
Who Is Target Audience?
The ideal audiences for this exam are marketing functional consultants who are involved in the implementation of solutions that attract and generate leads, develop brand awareness, and deliver insights for marketing. It is also an ideal exam for those candidates who are responsible for the configuration and expansion of core marketing applications that include the email setup, marketing, interactive customer journeys, LinkedIn integration, landing pages, and surveys. Candidates should also have some knowledge when it comes to the marketing application roles and principles in regards to the Dynamics 365 suite apps. In addition, the candidates should also have a solid understanding of the industry protocols, common initiatives, terminology, methodologies, standards, and best practices.
Skills Measured in MB-220 Test
Here are the main skills that every candidate who desires to pass this exam must have proficient knowledge of:
- Configuring marketing applications
This chapter starts with the explanations of the configuration management and organization settings, which in turn highlights how to arrange administration settings, data sources for data synchronization, the creation and management of templates, the configuration of portal integration and landing pages, data protection configuration, and social media buildup. Apart from this, candidates will get exposed to the configuration of marketing settings with a focus on the creation and management of sales readiness metrics, lead generation models, scoring conditions, and marketing calendars. Next to observe is event settings configuration, which covers event websites, webinar options, and types, managing sponsors, creating and managing logistics, vendors, and accommodations. The final subtopic sheds light on managing insight, which mainly deals with the analysis of such features as contact, lead, and segment insights. Plus, customer journey, marketing, email, lead generation model, page marketing, website, and redirecting URL insights will be looked into within such a domain.
- Managing lists and segments
Here, candidates will familiarize themselves with creating and managing segments, determining segment type, creating market segments, the configuration of dynamic segments, and combining various segments using exclude, union, or intersect. In addition to these, applicants will concentrate on creating and managing subscription lists and centers detailing how to determine usage scenarios, create subscription lists, add a subscription list to a form, and design a segment needed.
- Creating and managing marketing pages and forms
Within this scope, youâ€™ll learn more about how to create market forms and how to properly use them. Besides, youâ€™ll deal with form limitations as well as requirements and will design landing pages alongside forms. The creation and management of marketing pages will also be detailed here with an emphasis on adding content to the marketing pages, adding forms to content fields, integrating marketing pages, previewing & validating marketing pages, and finally, publishing marketing pages.
- Managing contacts, leads, and accounts
In this domain, youâ€™ll deal with the creation and management of leads and will synchronize leads from LinkedIn. Besides, youâ€™ll get to know more about the management of activities, accounts, and contacts, however, before this, youâ€™ll need to know how to create them.
- Designing and managing marketing emails
Under this category, candidates will be highlighted on creating email messages. In particular, they'll be exposed to defining mandatory fields for email messaging and adding dynamic content to email messaging. When it comes to managing email messages, applicants will have to showcase their skills in defining message requirements, preview messages using fundamental and inbox options, validating as well as publishing messages, and managing the Subscription Center.
- Customer journey management
If you want to discern how to create customer journeys appropriately, then you should get the gist of determining the types of content needed for a customer journey, creating a customer journey using templates, implementing actions, targets, and flow controls. Apart from these, youâ€™ll be enlightened on publishing and managing customer journeys, where configuring required options for journey publishing, checking customer journeys for error identification, and publishing customer journeys will be thoroughly explained.
- Managing webinars and events
This section regards the creation and management of webinars and events. Particularly, it dives deeper into designing an event team, setting up sessions for external and internal tracks, setting up speakers, configuring webinar options, and creating & managing event forms.
- Dynamics 365 customer voice configuration
The final part commences with creating surveys and extends to uploading images and creating a theme, adding pages to a survey as well as personalizing data, identifying survey question types, adding survey questions, and determining respondent types. Next, it details previewing, testing, and publishing of different surveys, where examinees will learn how to add surveys to emails and webpages and will focus on cloning, importing, and translating surveys. At last, candidates will know how to manage survey responses by viewing survey results summary, analyzing survey responses, and implementing conditional logic for actions of surveys.
As you plan to sit for the Microsoft MB-220 exam, you have to register at a cost of $165 and prepare to take 40-60 questions from the topics highlighted above. Every candidate should be able to complete the exam within 180 minutes as directed by the test guidelines. More so, MB-220 can only be done in the English language.
In all, exam MB-220 leads to the Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Marketing Functional Consultant Associate certification. However, a candidate will also have to pass PL-200 test to fully obtain it.
Job Opportunities and Salary
With the aforementioned certificate, candidates will be able to opt for the following job roles:
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Consultant;
- Sales Operations Analyst;
- Functional Consultant.
Based on Payscale.com research, the above job roles can result in an annual average basic salary of $69,260.
After earning the Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Marketing Functional Consultant Associate, which is a role-based certificate, you should focus on expanding your career through industry experience and advanced certifications. If you are looking forward to earning expert skills in the Dynamics 365 platform, then your next certification should be the Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 + Power Platform Solution Architect Expert, which will only require you to take one exam coded MB-600. Taking this essential step in your career will elevate you to the management levels of your company because it shows that you have the competency and the ability to deliver the needed results even under complex scenarios. In addition, you can also take part in seminars and events that are meant to boost the functionality of the Dynamics 365 platform.
Pass your Microsoft MB-220 certification exam with the latest Microsoft MB-220 practice test questions and answers. Total exam prep solutions provide shortcut for passing the exam by using MB-220 Microsoft certification practice test questions and answers, exam dumps, video training course and study guide.
- Configuring marketing applications
Microsoft MB-220 practice test questions and Answers, Microsoft MB-220 Exam Dumps
Got questions about Microsoft MB-220 exam dumps, Microsoft MB-220 practice test questions?Click Here to Read FAQ
Top Microsoft Exams
- AZ-104 - Microsoft Azure Administrator
- AZ-900 - Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
- AZ-305 - Designing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions
- AZ-500 - Microsoft Azure Security Technologies
- MS-900 - Microsoft 365 Fundamentals
- MS-101 - Microsoft 365 Mobility and Security
- AZ-204 - Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure
- MS-700 - Managing Microsoft Teams
- AZ-700 - Designing and Implementing Microsoft Azure Networking Solutions
- SC-300 - Microsoft Identity and Access Administrator
- MS-100 - Microsoft 365 Identity and Services
- SC-200 - Microsoft Security Operations Analyst
- AZ-400 - Microsoft Azure DevOps Solutions
- AZ-140 - Configuring and Operating Windows Virtual Desktop on Microsoft Azure
- SC-100 - Microsoft Cybersecurity Architect
- MD-100 - Windows 10
- MD-101 - Managing Modern Desktops
- MS-500 - Microsoft 365 Security Administration
- PL-300 - Microsoft Power BI Data Analyst
- SC-900 - Microsoft Security, Compliance, and Identity Fundamentals
- PL-200 - Microsoft Power Platform Functional Consultant
- DP-203 - Data Engineering on Microsoft Azure
- DP-300 - Administering Relational Databases on Microsoft Azure
- AZ-800 - Administering Windows Server Hybrid Core Infrastructure
- AI-900 - Microsoft Azure AI Fundamentals
- PL-400 - Microsoft Power Platform Developer
- PL-900 - Microsoft Power Platform Fundamentals
- SC-400 - Microsoft Information Protection Administrator
- MS-203 - Microsoft 365 Messaging
- AZ-801 - Configuring Windows Server Hybrid Advanced Services
- MS-720 - Microsoft Teams Voice Engineer
- DP-900 - Microsoft Azure Data Fundamentals
- MB-300 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Core Finance and Operations
- MB-800 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Functional Consultant
- PL-600 - Microsoft Power Platform Solution Architect
- PL-100 - Microsoft Power Platform App Maker
- MB-910 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals Customer Engagement Apps (CRM)
- AI-102 - Designing and Implementing a Microsoft Azure AI Solution
- DP-500 - Designing and Implementing Enterprise-Scale Analytics Solutions Using Microsoft Azure and Microsoft Power BI
- AZ-220 - Microsoft Azure IoT Developer
- MB-700 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Solution Architect
- MB-210 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales
- MB-310 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance Functional Consultant
- DP-100 - Designing and Implementing a Data Science Solution on Azure
- MS-220 - Troubleshooting Microsoft Exchange Online
- MB-920 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals Finance and Operations Apps (ERP)
- MB-330 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management
- AZ-120 - Planning and Administering Microsoft Azure for SAP Workloads
- MS-740 - Troubleshooting Microsoft Teams
- AZ-600 - Configuring and Operating a Hybrid Cloud with Microsoft Azure Stack Hub
- MB-230 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Service Functional Consultant
- MO-201 - Microsoft Excel Expert (Excel and Excel 2019)
- MB-340 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Commerce Functional Consultant
- MB-500 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Developer
- 98-349 - Windows Operating System Fundamentals
- MB-260 - Microsoft Customer Data Platform Specialist
- MB-320 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing
- MS-600 - Building Applications and Solutions with Microsoft 365 Core Services
- DP-420 - Designing and Implementing Cloud-Native Applications Using Microsoft Azure Cosmos DB
- MO-200 - Microsoft Excel (Excel and Excel 2019)
- 77-888 - Excel 2010 Expert
- MO-300 - Microsoft PowerPoint (PowerPoint and PowerPoint 2019)
- MB-240 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Field Service
- 77-427 - Excel 2013 Expert Part One
- 62-193 - Technology Literacy for Educators
- AZ-720 - Troubleshooting Microsoft Azure Connectivity
- MB-220 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Marketing
- PL-500 - Microsoft Power Automate RPA Developer
- MO-100 - Microsoft Word (Word and Word 2019)
Purchase Microsoft MB-220 Exam Training Products Individually
Last Week Results!
Customers Passed Microsoft MB-220 Exam
Average Score In Real Exam At Testing Centre
Questions came word for word from this dump