Microsoft Microsoft SQL
- Exam: DP-300 (Administering Microsoft Azure SQL Solutions)
- Certification: Microsoft SQL (Microsoft SQL Certification)
- Certification Provider: Microsoft
100% Real Microsoft Microsoft SQL Certification DP-300 Exam Dumps
Microsoft Microsoft SQL DP-300 Practice Test Questions, Microsoft SQL Exam Dumps, Verified Answers
DP-300 Questions & Answers
310 Questions & Answers
Includes real DP-300 exam questions types found on actual exam such as drag and drop, simulation, type in, and fill in the blank. Fast updates, accurate answers for Microsoft Microsoft SQL DP-300 exam. Exam Simulator Included!
DP-300 Online Training Course
130 Video Lectures
Learn from Top Industry Professionals who provide detailed video lectures based on Real Life Scenarios which you will encounter in exam.
DP-300 Study Guide
672 PDF Pages
Study Guide developed by industry experts who have written exams in the past. Covers in-depth knowledge which includes Entire Exam Blueprint.
Microsoft Microsoft SQL Certification Practice Test Questions, Microsoft Microsoft SQL Certification Exam Dumps
Real Microsoft Microsoft SQL Certification Practice Test Questions & Exam Dumps for Studying. Cram Your Way to Pass with 100% Real & Accurate Microsoft Microsoft SQL Certification Exam Dumps Questions & Answers. Verified By IT Experts for Providing the 100% Accurate Microsoft Microsoft SQL Exam Dumps & Microsoft Microsoft SQL Certification Practice Test Questions.
Microsoft SQL certifications confirm oneâ€™s skills related to databases. They imply certified individuals that are capable of developing and managing complex solutions for data storage. To earn any of them, students should pass corresponding exams.
Microsoft SQL certifications are an excellent fit for those aiming to gain competence needed to develop and maintain relational databases. Their practical experience should start from two years and they are seeking skills to become accomplished in query writing and performing other tasks which concern data. Still, there are different options of certificates provided by Microsoft, so one can choose the most suitable path, such as MCSA: SQL Server 2012/2014, MCSA: SQL 2016 Database Development, and others.
Microsoft 70-461 Exam
This exam is part of the requirements for earning the MCSA: SQL Server 2012/2014 certification and it focuses on querying SQL server 2012/2014. Two more steps include acing 70-462 and 70-463. The test targets database engineers, developers, and database administrators who want to advance in writing queries.
The exam content is divided into the following topics:
- Creating Objects for Databases
- Operating with Data
- Troubleshooting and Enhancing Data
- Modifying Data
Microsoft 70-462 Exam
This test is the second requirement for the mentioned Microsoft MCSA: SQL Server 2012/2014 certificate. It checks oneâ€™s abilities in administering tasks regarding the databases of the SQL Server 2012/2014. These include installation, setting up, and maintaining databases as well as putting up systems for databases, ensuring their operation is efficient, and taking care of storage, back up, and the security of data.
The exam aims at the topics listed below:
- Installation and Setting Up
- Databases and Instancesâ€™ Maintenance
- Troubleshooting and Optimization
- Management of Data
- Implementation of High Availability
- Security implementation
Microsoft 70-463 Exam
This exam is earmarked for data warehouse developers and ETL professionals concerned with the creation of BI solutions, the implementation of data warehouse, and data cleansing. Itâ€™s the final test for the MCSA: SQL Server 2012/2014.
Main domains of 70-463 exam are as follows:
- Creating and Implementing Data warehouses
- Data Extraction and Transformation
- Loading Data
- Building Data Quality Solutions
- Setting Up and deploying Solutions for SSIS
Microsoft 70-761 Exam
The Microsoft 70-761 test covers tasks associated with the use of Transact SQL for data querying. When passed with 70-762 exam, it brings one the Microsoft MCSA: SQL 2016 Database Development certification. It is the best choice for system engineers, DBAs, as well as developers.
Here are topics to learn when approaching 70-761 exam:
- Utilizing Transact-SQL to Manage Data
- Using Advanced Elements of Transact SQL to Query Data
- Programming Databases Through the Utilization of Transact SQL
Microsoft 70-762 Exam
Exam 70-762 targets those intending to solidify their skills in the development of SQL databases. If passed with 70-761, it leads to the MCSA: SQL 2016 Database Development certificate. Itâ€™s also among choice tests for the MCSE: Data Management and Analytics accreditation.
Individuals should establish themselves in the below topics before taking the test:
- Creating and Implementing Database Objects
- Implementing Programmability objects
- Managing Concurrency in Relation to Databases
- Enhancing Database Objects & the SQL Infrastructure
Microsoft 70-764 Exam
This exam emphasizes the administration of infrastructure of a SQL database. Itâ€™s aimed at database specialists who perform tasks including installation, configuration, and maintenance. Also, they are responsible for database system set up and ensuring the success of these systems during operation. The test also covers the topics about security, storage, and backing up of databases. Passing 70-764 alongside 70-765 gives rise to the MCSA: SQL 2016 Database Administration certification. At the same time, it is a requirement for obtaining MCSA: SQL 2016 Database Administration.
The examâ€™s focus is on the following objectives:
- Configuring Access and Auditing for Data
- Management of Back up and Restoration of Databases
- Management and Monitoring of Instances Concerning SQL Server
- Management of Disaster Recovery alongside High Availability
Microsoft 70-765 Exam
If you pass this test after 70-764, you acquire the MCSA: SQL 2016 Database Administration certificate. It approaches database provisioning and targets senior developers, architects, development leads, and infrastructure specialists. Individuals targeted have a practical knowledge in varied models for cloud service and architectures for service model, know about options for data storage, and understand the techniques for synchronization. They are also aware of models for deployment, upgrade and migration of databases, and apps alongside services. Moreover, they are required to approach the integration of Azure apps with external sources.
Here are topics the candidates will need to master well for 70-765 exam:
- Implementation of SQL within Azure;
- Management of Instances and Databases;
- Management of Storage.
Microsoft 70-767 Exam
70-767 exam is directed at ETL professionals in addition to data warehouse developers and focuses on the execution of solutions relating to BI. This includes cleansing of data, and implementing ETL along with data warehouse. Acing it indicates an individualâ€™s capacity to effect data warehouse with the use of SQL. This will be endorsed through the award of MCSA: SQL 2016 BI Development certification. 70-768 is another test to be passed before one can be issued with the certificate. Also, 70-767 is one of the requirements for obtaining MCSE: Data Management and Analytics.
These are the topics to learn for 70-767:
- Maintenance, creation, and implementation of Data Warehouses;
- Extraction, Transformation, and Loading of Data;
- Constructing Solutions for Data that Meet Quality Requirements.
Microsoft 70-768 Exam
This test suits professionals who tackle the development of data models for SQL. These are BI developers dealing with the creation of BI solutions which demands the implementation of multidimensional models regarding data and managing OLAP cubes as well as tabular data models. Passing this test after 70-767 gives room to the MCSA: SQL 2016 BI Development certificate. It is one of the steps to the MCSE: Data Management and Analytics certification as well.
Here is what candidates encounter in the test:
- Creating Multidimensional Semantic Models for Business Intelligence;
- Developing Tabular Semantic Models for BI;
- Creating Queries with MDX (Multidimensional Expressions) besides DAX (Data Analysis Expressions);
- Configuration and Maintenance of SSAS (SQL Server Analysis services).
Pattern of the Exams
Microsoft SQL-related exams within the associate hierarchy include 40-60 questions to be answered in 2 hours. Still, MCSE-level tests last for 150 minutes. Candidates should register for any of these tests at the price of $165. The total marks that allow you to gain the certificate begin from 700.
Career Prospects, Job Positions, and Salary
With a certificate in Microsoft SQL Server, one has the advantage of pursuing amazing opportunities in fields like database analysis, administration, and development. Itâ€™s a verification of oneâ€™s devotion to a particular field. So, whether itâ€™s a promotion or an aim for a new job, the certification will help a great deal. Practical experience in addition to credibility are the benefits that will accrue from earning any of them.
Some of the positions to apply for include SQL Server database administrator, database developer, systems engineer, and BI developer. The expected pay for specialists with such accreditations as PayScale.com proposes is approximately $71k per year.
What Is the Next Certification?
After the award of any of the associate-level SQL certifications, itâ€™s best if a professional goes further in this path. An expert-level option is the MCSE: Data Management and Analytics certificate. This path requires applicants to prove the associate certificate and pass one exam chosen from 8 alternatives.
Pass your next exam with Microsoft Microsoft SQL certification exam dumps, practice test questions and answers, study guide, video training course. Pass hassle free and prepare with Certbolt which provide the students with shortcut to pass by using Microsoft Microsoft SQL certification exam dumps, practice test questions and answers, video training course & study guide.
Microsoft Microsoft SQL Certification Exam Dumps, Microsoft Microsoft SQL Practice Test Questions And Answers
Got questions about Microsoft Microsoft SQL exam dumps, Microsoft Microsoft SQL practice test questions?Click Here to Read FAQ
Top Microsoft Exams
- AZ-104 - Microsoft Azure Administrator
- AZ-900 - Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
- AZ-305 - Designing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions
- PL-300 - Microsoft Power BI Data Analyst
- MD-102 - Endpoint Administrator
- MS-102 - Microsoft 365 Administrator
- AZ-204 - Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure
- AZ-500 - Microsoft Azure Security Technologies
- DP-203 - Data Engineering on Microsoft Azure
- AI-900 - Microsoft Azure AI Fundamentals
- SC-200 - Microsoft Security Operations Analyst
- AZ-400 - Designing and Implementing Microsoft DevOps Solutions
- SC-300 - Microsoft Identity and Access Administrator
- MS-900 - Microsoft 365 Fundamentals
- AZ-700 - Designing and Implementing Microsoft Azure Networking Solutions
- SC-100 - Microsoft Cybersecurity Architect
- SC-900 - Microsoft Security, Compliance, and Identity Fundamentals
- DP-900 - Microsoft Azure Data Fundamentals
- PL-200 - Microsoft Power Platform Functional Consultant
- AI-102 - Designing and Implementing a Microsoft Azure AI Solution
- AZ-140 - Configuring and Operating Microsoft Azure Virtual Desktop
- PL-400 - Microsoft Power Platform Developer
- PL-600 - Microsoft Power Platform Solution Architect
- AZ-800 - Administering Windows Server Hybrid Core Infrastructure
- PL-900 - Microsoft Power Platform Fundamentals
- MS-700 - Managing Microsoft Teams
- AZ-801 - Configuring Windows Server Hybrid Advanced Services
- SC-400 - Microsoft Information Protection Administrator
- DP-300 - Administering Microsoft Azure SQL Solutions
- MB-800 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Functional Consultant
- DP-500 - Designing and Implementing Enterprise-Scale Analytics Solutions Using Microsoft Azure and Microsoft Power BI
- DP-100 - Designing and Implementing a Data Science Solution on Azure
- MB-300 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Core Finance and Operations
- PL-100 - Microsoft Power Platform App Maker
- MS-203 - Microsoft 365 Messaging
- MB-210 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales
- PL-500 - Microsoft Power Automate RPA Developer
- MB-920 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals Finance and Operations Apps (ERP)
- MB-910 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals Customer Engagement Apps (CRM)
- DP-420 - Designing and Implementing Cloud-Native Applications Using Microsoft Azure Cosmos DB
- MB-310 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance Functional Consultant
- MS-721 - Collaboration Communications Systems Engineer
- MB-330 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management
- MB-230 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Service Functional Consultant
- MB-700 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Solution Architect
- MB-500 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Developer
- MB-220 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Marketing
- AZ-120 - Planning and Administering Microsoft Azure for SAP Workloads
- MB-240 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Field Service
- MS-600 - Building Applications and Solutions with Microsoft 365 Core Services
- MB-260 - Microsoft Customer Data Platform Specialist
- MB-335 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management Functional Consultant Expert
- MO-201 - Microsoft Excel Expert (Excel and Excel 2019)
- 98-361 - Software Development Fundamentals
- 62-193 - Technology Literacy for Educators
- MO-100 - Microsoft Word (Word and Word 2019)
- MO-200 - Microsoft Excel (Excel and Excel 2019)
- 98-349 - Windows Operating System Fundamentals
- MO-400 - Microsoft Outlook (Outlook and Outlook 2019)
- 98-375 - HTML5 App Development Fundamentals
- MB-900 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals
- 77-420 - Excel 2013
- 77-727 - Excel 2016: Core Data Analysis, Manipulation, and Presentation
Purchase Microsoft DP-300 Exam Training Products Individually
Last Week Results!
Customers Passed Microsoft SQL Certification Exam
Average Score in Real Exam at Testing Centre
Questions Came Word for Word from these CertBolt Dumps