Microsoft Office Bundle
- Certification: Microsoft Office (Microsoft Office Certification)
- Certification Provider: Microsoft
100% Real Microsoft Office Certification Exam Dumps
Microsoft Office Practice Test Questions, Microsoft Office Exam Dumps, Verified Answers
This 77-420 exam bundle includes 3 products: 30 Questions & Answers, 135 Video Lectures, 473 Study Guide PDF Pages.
Excel 2013 Expert Part One
This 77-427 exam bundle includes 2 products: 12 Questions & Answers, 226 Study Guide PDF Pages.
Excel 2013 Expert Part Two
This 77-428 exam bundle includes 1 product: 226 Study Guide PDF Pages.
Excel 2010 Expert
This 77-888 exam bundle includes 1 product: 50 Questions & Answers.
Microsoft Microsoft Office Certification Practice Test Questions, Microsoft Microsoft Office Certification Exam Dumps
Real Microsoft Microsoft Office Certification Practice Test Questions & Exam Dumps for Studying. Cram Your Way to Pass with 100% Real & Accurate Microsoft Microsoft Office Certification Exam Dumps Questions & Answers. Verified By IT Experts for Providing the 100% Accurate Microsoft Microsoft Office Exam Dumps & Microsoft Microsoft Office Certification Practice Test Questions.
Microsoft Office includes various server software, client software, and other services. Microsoft certifications focused on these products cover applications like Word, Access, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook. Holding such a certificate means one is capable of utilizing the features and functions of all or some of these solutions.
The Microsoft Office accreditation path is divided into three categories. They are Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS), MOS Associate, MOS Expert, and MOS Master. They are meant to demonstrate oneâ€™s growing proficiency levels in the use of the mentioned products. Some of the tests leading to these certifications include 70-779, 77-420, and 77-888 and are disclosed below.
Microsoft Office certificates target individuals who wish to understand how the Microsoft Office applications can be utilized in supporting business by ensuring increased productivity. These can be professionals in technical or non-technical roles. Depending on the level of the accreditation, extra practical experience might be required.
Microsoft 70-779 Test
This exam regards utilizing Microsoft Excel for analyzing and visualizing data. It goes into configuration and manipulation of data in PivotCharts, PivotTables, and PowerPivot. It is a good choice for BI professionals, data analysts, and individuals utilizing Excel for various tasks. Also, candidates should already have robust understanding of how to use Microsoft Excel in carrying data analysis. Their capabilities should include consuming, transforming, modelling, as well as visualizing data within Excel. After passing this test, the applicants will be one step closer to obtaining the MCSA: BI Reporting certification.
When sitting for 70-779 exam, candidates must be aware of these topics:
- Consuming and Transforming Data
This domain is associated with the import of data from differing sources, carrying out data transformations, as well as performing cleansing of data.
- Modelling Data
The topics to learn here include designing and optimizing data models, creating calculated tables, measures, and columns, performance KPIs, and hierarchies.
- Data Visualization
This section covers creation and management of PivotTables as well as PivotCharts and the interactions with Power BI.
The test goes for $165, lasts for 2 hours, and has 40-60 questions. Questions are presented in the format of multiple choices, active screen, mark review, short answer, best answer, and others. The least mark to earn is 700.
Microsoft 77-420 Test
This test is about Microsoft Excel 2013 and assists candidates in achieving the MOS: Excel 2013 and MOS 2013 Master certifications. Best applicants for it are those with a fundamental comprehension of Excel 2013 as well as its environment who can independently carry out the required tasks. They should also know how to effectively utilize the core Excel features and functions. The ideal candidates for 77-420 include instructors, bookkeepers, students, clerical workers, and others.
These topics are what one will find in the test:
- Creation and Management of Workbooks &Worksheets
This domain touches creating, formatting, and navigating worksheets in addition to workbooks. Also, the customization of the views and different options is covered. Another area concerns configuring worksheets besides workbooks to print or save.
- Creation of Ranges and Cells
This topic involves insertion of data in ranges besides cells, formatting ranges and cells, and ordering and grouping them.
- Creating Tables
This domain checks oneâ€™s ability to carry out are tasks such as creation and modification of tables alongside filtering as well as sorting them.
- Application of Functions & Formulas
One is to show profound experience in the utilization of cell ranges alongside references in functions and formulas, summarization of data in addition to functions, and utilization of conditional logic within functions. One should also learn more about formatting alongside the use of functions that are suitable for text.
- Creation of Objects & Charts
Under this domain, candidates should closely review chart creation and formatting and object insertion alongside formatting.
Microsoft 77-888 Test
The Microsoft exam 77-888: Excel 2010 Expert concerns an individualâ€™s capacity to effectively make use of the Excel 2010 software at the functionality as well as feature levels. The test is best for those who have the comprehension of tools for analyzing data, advanced formulas, and functions. Their capabilities cover data manipulation during analysis, presentation, and collaboration. Since aiming to become experts, the candidates also have to be skilled in manipulating Excel options for customization of the environment to ensure the satisfaction of differing needs.
Candidates must understand these topics and domains for 77-888 exam:
- Share and Maintain Workbooks
This section focuses on the application of workbook settings, properties as well as data options, the implementation of properties targeting protection alongside sharing to workbooks and worksheets, and performing maintenance tasks for shared workbooks.
- Apply Formulas & Functions
This domain regards auditing formulas, manipulating options for formulas, doing tasks targeting data summary, as well as applying functions to the right formulas.
- Visually Present Data
This topic includes application of advanced chart traits, data analysis, manipulation of PivotTables and PivotCharts, and the use of slicer.
- Work with Macros & Forms
The topics covered include creation and manipulation of macros and insertion and manipulation of form controls.
Exam Details for 77-420 and 77-888
Each of these Microsoft Office certification tests will have 40-60 items to be answered within and will be lasting for 50 minutes. The price for registration is $100. When it comes to scoring, candidates ought to reach a minimum of 700 marks.
Career Options, Job Positions, and Salary
Microsoftâ€™s unique Office series products are essential if you have an intention of working as a professional in clerical jobs and posts like data analysts, data entry clerks, and bookkeepers. Despite the presence of other related solutions from competitors, Microsoft Office has stood out and become more popular. Thus, with such a certificate, specialists demonstrate that they can be valuable for their organizations. This is because of the expected enhancement in productivity which in turn leads to recognition and decent pay. As indicated by ZipRecuiter.com, your salary will be around $50k annually on average with such accreditations.
What Certification to Earn Next?
The Microsoft Office certifications lay a firm ground for those interested to advance in this field. Depending on your career plans, you can select one of the certificates related to Word, Excel, Access, and other options, and go through the complete accreditation track. For instance, one can start with MOS: Excel 2013 and then proceed to MOS: Excel Associate (Excel and Excel 2019) and finally, MOS Excel 2013 Expert. One more top-level alternative in the Excel path is MOS: Microsoft Excel 2016 Expert.
Pass your next exam with Microsoft Microsoft Office certification exam dumps, practice test questions and answers, study guide, video training course. Pass hassle free and prepare with Certbolt which provide the students with shortcut to pass by using Microsoft Microsoft Office certification exam dumps, practice test questions and answers, video training course & study guide.
- Consuming and Transforming Data
Microsoft Microsoft Office Certification Exam Dumps, Microsoft Microsoft Office Practice Test Questions and Answers
Got questions about Microsoft Microsoft Office exam dumps, Microsoft Microsoft Office practice test questions?Click Here to Read FAQ
Top Microsoft Exams
- AZ-104 - Microsoft Azure Administrator
- AZ-900 - Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
- AZ-305 - Designing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions
- MS-900 - Microsoft 365 Fundamentals
- AZ-500 - Microsoft Azure Security Technologies
- MS-101 - Microsoft 365 Mobility and Security
- MS-100 - Microsoft 365 Identity and Services
- MD-100 - Windows 10
- AZ-700 - Designing and Implementing Microsoft Azure Networking Solutions
- SC-100 - Microsoft Cybersecurity Architect
- MD-101 - Managing Modern Desktops
- MS-500 - Microsoft 365 Security Administration
- MS-700 - Managing Microsoft Teams
- SC-300 - Microsoft Identity and Access Administrator
- AZ-204 - Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure
- AZ-140 - Configuring and Operating Windows Virtual Desktop on Microsoft Azure
- SC-200 - Microsoft Security Operations Analyst
- PL-300 - Microsoft Power BI Data Analyst
- AZ-800 - Administering Windows Server Hybrid Core Infrastructure
- AZ-400 - Microsoft Azure DevOps Solutions
- MB-300 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Core Finance and Operations
- SC-900 - Microsoft Security, Compliance, and Identity Fundamentals
- PL-200 - Microsoft Power Platform Functional Consultant
- AZ-801 - Configuring Windows Server Hybrid Advanced Services
- DP-203 - Data Engineering on Microsoft Azure
- MS-203 - Microsoft 365 Messaging
- PL-400 - Microsoft Power Platform Developer
- DP-300 - Administering Relational Databases on Microsoft Azure
- PL-900 - Microsoft Power Platform Fundamentals
- MB-800 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Functional Consultant
- DP-420 - Designing and Implementing Cloud-Native Applications Using Microsoft Azure Cosmos DB
- PL-100 - Microsoft Power Platform App Maker
- PL-600 - Microsoft Power Platform Solution Architect
- DP-900 - Microsoft Azure Data Fundamentals
- SC-400 - Microsoft Information Protection Administrator
- MB-310 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance Functional Consultant
- MB-700 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Solution Architect
- MS-720 - Microsoft Teams Voice Engineer
- AI-900 - Microsoft Azure AI Fundamentals
- MB-330 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management
- MB-500 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Developer
- AI-102 - Designing and Implementing a Microsoft Azure AI Solution
- MS-600 - Building Applications and Solutions with Microsoft 365 Core Services
- MS-220 - Troubleshooting Microsoft Exchange Online
- MB-210 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales
- MB-260 - Microsoft Customer Data Platform Specialist
- MB-910 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals Customer Engagement Apps (CRM)
- AZ-600 - Configuring and Operating a Hybrid Cloud with Microsoft Azure Stack Hub
- MB-230 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Service Functional Consultant
- MB-920 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals Finance and Operations Apps (ERP)
- DP-100 - Designing and Implementing a Data Science Solution on Azure
- MO-100 - Microsoft Word (Word and Word 2019)
- PL-500 - Microsoft Power Automate RPA Developer
- MS-740 - Troubleshooting Microsoft Teams
- AZ-720 - Troubleshooting Microsoft Azure Connectivity
- MB-320 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing
- MB-900 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals
- AZ-120 - Planning and Administering Microsoft Azure for SAP Workloads
- MB-340 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Commerce Functional Consultant
- AZ-220 - Microsoft Azure IoT Developer
- MB-240 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Field Service
- MO-200 - Microsoft Excel (Excel and Excel 2019)
- 77-420 - Excel 2013
- MO-201 - Microsoft Excel Expert (Excel and Excel 2019)
- 77-427 - Excel 2013 Expert Part One
- 77-725 - Word 2016: Core Document Creation, Collaboration and Communication
- 77-727 - Excel 2016: Core Data Analysis, Manipulation, and Presentation
- AZ-303 - Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies
- 77-888 - Excel 2010 Expert
- 98-366 - Networking Fundamentals
Purchase Microsoft Office Training Products Individually
Last Week Results!
Customers Passed Microsoft Office Certification Exam
Average Score in Real Exam at Testing Centre
Questions Came Word for Word from these CertBolt Dumps