Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Power Platform Fundamentals
- Exam: PL-900 (Microsoft Power Platform Fundamentals)
- Certification: Microsoft Certified: Power Platform Fundamentals
- Certification Provider: Microsoft
100% Real Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Power Platform Fundamentals Certification PL-900 Exam Dumps
Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Power Platform Fundamentals PL-900 Practice Test Questions, Microsoft Certified: Power Platform Fundamentals Exam Dumps, Verified Answers
PL-900 Questions & Answers
279 Questions & Answers
Includes real PL-900 exam questions types found on actual exam such as drag and drop, simulation, type in, and fill in the blank. Fast updates, accurate answers for Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Power Platform Fundamentals PL-900 exam. Exam Simulator Included!
PL-900 Online Training Course
76 Video Lectures
Learn from Top Industry Professionals who provide detailed video lectures based on Real Life Scenarios which you will encounter in exam.
PL-900 Study Guide
378 PDF Pages
Study Guide developed by industry experts who have written exams in the past. Covers in-depth knowledge which includes Entire Exam Blueprint.
Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Power Platform Fundamentals Certification Practice Test Questions, Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Power Platform Fundamentals Certification Exam Dumps
Real Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Power Platform Fundamentals Certification Practice Test Questions & Exam Dumps for Studying. Cram Your Way to Pass with 100% Real & Accurate Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Power Platform Fundamentals Certification Exam Dumps Questions & Answers. Verified By IT Experts for Providing the 100% Accurate Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Power Platform Fundamentals Exam Dumps & Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Power Platform Fundamentals Certification Practice Test Questions.
The Microsoft Certified: Power Platform Fundamentals certification is the one that can help you speed up the progress of your business and IT career. The Microsoft Power Platform is one of those tools that will significantly improve your organizationâ€™s productivity. Itâ€™s an excellent entry point in starting to grow your skills and knowledge and move to more advanced certifications and programs.
Who Is Power Platform Fundamentals Certificate for?
Earning this qualification is an excellent career move if you want to work more with the Microsoft Power Platform and build various solutions to streamline businesses and organizations. The skills that youâ€™ll learn will be valuable if you're going to work with automation, especially with essential business processes. This certification is particularly great for businesses and IT specialists, focusing on analytics and optimizing your processes based on the resources that you have.
Details You Need to Know about PL-900 Exam
To achieve this Microsoft Certified: Power Platform Fundamentals certification, youâ€™re going to need to pass its companion exam, coded PL-900. You can expect to answer between 40 and 60 questions that youâ€™ll have to complete in 60 minutes. Youâ€™re not going to have a lot of time, so you must come to this test well-prepared. It costs $99, so you can consider it as an investment in your career. The certification does not have formal prerequisites, but it is recommended that you gain some related experience before taking the final test.
Skills and Topics You Need to Master
- Describe Business Value of Power Platform
The Power Platform is, first of all, an app thatâ€™s going to help you streamline your business so youâ€™ll need to realize its value and what it can do for your organization. Thus, youâ€™ll have to understand its many features, including analyzing your data with Power BI and creating Power Automate workflows. Besides, you must be knowledgeable about how to use the Power Platform and integrate it with other services like Microsoft 365, Azure, and other third-party apps. This way, youâ€™ll be able to take full advantage of these different apps working together to improve your business. Finally, candidates need to be aware of how to master the administration & security of the Power Platform.
- Identify Core Components of Power Platform
The Microsoft Power Platform also comes with components that you need to fully understand to leverage its features. Thus, thereâ€™s the Common Data Service, where youâ€™ll need to know how fields and relationships work. Youâ€™ll also scrutinize the different use cases for other solutions and limitations. Another component of the Power Platform is Connectors, where youâ€™ll need to understand triggers and how these are used. Youâ€™ll as well deal with describing actions and licensing options. To know more, the Power Platform also comes with an AI Builder that can help your business even more. Here, youâ€™ll have to describe different models that will give your business a much-needed boost. It also collects data that you can use with Power Apps and Power Automate, which will significantly help streamline your operations and organization.
- Demonstrate Capabilities of Power BI
Power BI focuses on analytics and business intelligence, making it essential for you to know the ins and outs of its features. Thus, youâ€™ll need to master the most critical components, especially those that involve visualization controls so you can get a good grasp of your KPIs. Youâ€™ll also have to know how to connect and consume Power BI data like combining multiple sources and transforming them into those you need. This way, youâ€™ll be able to analyze your data more accurately, so youâ€™ll be able to use it properly. There are a lot of things you can keep track of with Power BI, which makes the subtopic of building your dashboard critical. Here, youâ€™ll need to understand how to design a dashboard with the data you are to publish and share reports.
- Showcase Capabilities of Power Apps
Part of the Power Platform is Power Apps, and, hence, youâ€™ll also have to demonstrate your mastery of its many capabilities. Youâ€™ll need to keep in mind its many components like the different types of apps that it supports. Power Apps allows you to build a variety of apps that you can use with the Power Platform. One of them is canvas apps, which covers the types of data resources, connectors, the customer journey, and the user experience. Additionally, you will have to explain Power Apps portals with templates, customizations, and their differences. Finally, the focus will be on constructing a model-driven app with the details of entities, forms, and views.
- Show Capabilities of Power Automate
Power Automate allows you to create flows and set them in a way where you donâ€™t have to actively monitor them. One of the skills that you have to acquire is knowing how to create different flows by using templates, connectors, loops, conditions, expressions, and approvals. Youâ€™ll also need to learn how to modify these flows and use controls to perform data operations. Besides, candidates must be proficient in changing, running, and creating flows with the help of the automated button & scheduled templates.
- Reveal Capabilities of Power Virtual Agents
To further streamline your operations, youâ€™ll need to understand how Power Virtual Agents work. This is where youâ€™ll be able to publish chatbots and describe their entities, topics, and actions. Apart from this, youâ€™ll have to be aware of how to create chatbots that are set to help your customers. This also includes testing your chatbots, publishing them, and monitoring their usage and performance. This is where youâ€™ll be able to offer an excellent customer experience without using additional resources.
Career Opportunities after Passing PL-900 Exam and Earning Your Certification
Passing the Microsoft test PL-900 and earning your Microsoft Certified: Power Platform Fundamentals certification can open many opportunities for your career. As an IT certificate mixed with business aspects, it will make you eligible for many positions like a beginning business analyst or a functional consultant. According to PayScale.com, those business analysts that have passed PL-900 and earned their certification can earn around $50k yearly. However, specializing in some aspects like Power BI can improve your salary expectations. Thus, understanding your data is crucial, and having the Microsoft Certified: Power Platform Fundamentals certification is the one that will help you analyze this critical piece of information that will allow you to take your business to the next level.
Taking Your Career Further with Another Power Platform Certification
The Microsoft Certified: Power Platform Fundamentals certification is an entry-level one so you can undoubtedly specialize and get higher-level validations like the Microsoft Certified: Power Platform Functional Consultant Associate.
Pass your next exam with Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Power Platform Fundamentals certification exam dumps, practice test questions and answers, study guide, video training course. Pass hassle free and prepare with Certbolt which provide the students with shortcut to pass by using Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Power Platform Fundamentals certification exam dumps, practice test questions and answers, video training course & study guide.
- Describe Business Value of Power Platform
Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Power Platform Fundamentals Certification Exam Dumps, Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Power Platform Fundamentals Practice Test Questions And Answers
Got questions about Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Power Platform Fundamentals exam dumps, Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Power Platform Fundamentals practice test questions?Click Here to Read FAQ
Top Microsoft Exams
- AZ-104 - Microsoft Azure Administrator
- AZ-900 - Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
- AZ-305 - Designing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions
- PL-300 - Microsoft Power BI Data Analyst
- MD-102 - Endpoint Administrator
- MS-102 - Microsoft 365 Administrator
- AZ-500 - Microsoft Azure Security Technologies
- DP-203 - Data Engineering on Microsoft Azure
- AZ-204 - Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure
- AI-900 - Microsoft Azure AI Fundamentals
- SC-200 - Microsoft Security Operations Analyst
- SC-300 - Microsoft Identity and Access Administrator
- AZ-400 - Designing and Implementing Microsoft DevOps Solutions
- AZ-700 - Designing and Implementing Microsoft Azure Networking Solutions
- MS-900 - Microsoft 365 Fundamentals
- SC-100 - Microsoft Cybersecurity Architect
- AI-102 - Designing and Implementing a Microsoft Azure AI Solution
- SC-900 - Microsoft Security, Compliance, and Identity Fundamentals
- DP-900 - Microsoft Azure Data Fundamentals
- PL-200 - Microsoft Power Platform Functional Consultant
- AZ-140 - Configuring and Operating Microsoft Azure Virtual Desktop
- PL-900 - Microsoft Power Platform Fundamentals
- AZ-800 - Administering Windows Server Hybrid Core Infrastructure
- PL-600 - Microsoft Power Platform Solution Architect
- MS-700 - Managing Microsoft Teams
- PL-400 - Microsoft Power Platform Developer
- SC-400 - Microsoft Information Protection Administrator
- AZ-801 - Configuring Windows Server Hybrid Advanced Services
- DP-300 - Administering Microsoft Azure SQL Solutions
- MB-800 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Functional Consultant
- DP-500 - Designing and Implementing Enterprise-Scale Analytics Solutions Using Microsoft Azure and Microsoft Power BI
- PL-100 - Microsoft Power Platform App Maker
- DP-100 - Designing and Implementing a Data Science Solution on Azure
- MB-300 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Core Finance and Operations
- MS-203 - Microsoft 365 Messaging
- PL-500 - Microsoft Power Automate RPA Developer
- MB-920 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals Finance and Operations Apps (ERP)
- MB-210 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales
- MB-910 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals Customer Engagement Apps (CRM)
- MS-721 - Collaboration Communications Systems Engineer
- MB-310 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance Functional Consultant
- MB-330 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management
- MB-230 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Service Functional Consultant
- MB-700 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Solution Architect
- DP-420 - Designing and Implementing Cloud-Native Applications Using Microsoft Azure Cosmos DB
- MB-220 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Marketing
- MB-500 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Developer
- AZ-120 - Planning and Administering Microsoft Azure for SAP Workloads
- MB-240 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Field Service
- MB-335 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management Functional Consultant Expert
- MS-600 - Building Applications and Solutions with Microsoft 365 Core Services
- MB-260 - Microsoft Customer Data Platform Specialist
- 98-361 - Software Development Fundamentals
- 62-193 - Technology Literacy for Educators
- MO-200 - Microsoft Excel (Excel and Excel 2019)
- MO-201 - Microsoft Excel Expert (Excel and Excel 2019)
- 98-375 - HTML5 App Development Fundamentals
- 77-420 - Excel 2013
- 98-368 - Mobility and Devices Fundamentals
- MB-900 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals
- 77-727 - Excel 2016: Core Data Analysis, Manipulation, and Presentation
- 98-349 - Windows Operating System Fundamentals
- MO-400 - Microsoft Outlook (Outlook and Outlook 2019)
Purchase Microsoft PL-900 Exam Training Products Individually
Last Week Results!
Customers Passed Microsoft Certified: Power Platform Fundamentals Certification Exam
Average Score in Real Exam at Testing Centre
Questions Came Word for Word from these CertBolt Dumps