Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Azure Data Scientist Associate
- Exam: DP-100 (Designing and Implementing a Data Science Solution on Azure)
- Certification: Microsoft Certified: Azure Data Scientist Associate
- Certification Provider: Microsoft
100% Real Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Azure Data Scientist Associate Certification DP-100 Exam Dumps
Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Azure Data Scientist Associate DP-100 Practice Test Questions, Microsoft Certified: Azure Data Scientist Associate Exam Dumps, Verified Answers
DP-100 Questions & Answers
439 Questions & Answers
Includes real DP-100 exam questions types found on actual exam such as drag and drop, simulation, type in, and fill in the blank. Fast updates, accurate answers for Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Azure Data Scientist Associate DP-100 exam. Exam Simulator Included!
DP-100 Online Training Course
80 Video Lectures
Learn from Top Industry Professionals who provide detailed video lectures based on Real Life Scenarios which you will encounter in exam.
DP-100 Study Guide
608 PDF Pages
Study Guide developed by industry experts who have written exams in the past. Covers in-depth knowledge which includes Entire Exam Blueprint.
Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Azure Data Scientist Associate Certification Practice Test Questions, Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Azure Data Scientist Associate Certification Exam Dumps
Real Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Azure Data Scientist Associate Certification Practice Test Questions & Exam Dumps for Studying. Cram Your Way to Pass with 100% Real & Accurate Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Azure Data Scientist Associate Certification Exam Dumps Questions & Answers. Verified By IT Experts for Providing the 100% Accurate Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Azure Data Scientist Associate Exam Dumps & Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Azure Data Scientist Associate Certification Practice Test Questions.
The Microsoft Certified: Azure Data Scientist Associate certification allows individuals to excel in the field of cloud technologies. If you are rooting for a successful IT career and a decent salary, going for this certificate is a good choice. The only step to take to get accredited is to pass DP-100 test.
DP-100 exam is designed for people who want to develop their career related to Azure Machine Learning and data science. It measures oneâ€™s ability to set up and Azure machine workspace, optimize models, as well as consume and deploy them. There are no formal prerequisites that the candidate has to meet before taking this test. But it's recommended that to have solid knowledge about Azure and the implementation of machine learning workloads. Finally, to obtain the certificate, one should know how to handle data experiments and data science workloads.
DP-100 Exam Details
This test is called Designing and Implementing a Data Science Solution on Azure, which reveals the main focus on the exam content and skills measured. Like most Microsoft tests that lead to associate-level role-based certifications, it has 40-60 questions. The items are presented in the form of short answers, drag and drops, multiple choices, active screen, built list, and hot area. The time duration for DP-100 is 180 minutes. The candidates can take this test in English, Japanese, Chinese, and Korean. To register for the exam, there is a requirement to pay $165 as a fee. The price might change from country to country.
The passing score for DP-100 is 700 out of 1000. To get ready to gain such a mark, one can prepare by enrolling in an online instructor-led course by Microsoft or follow other training options, such as books and practice tests.
What Domains Are Covered by DP-100 Test?
The content of Microsoft DP-100 is divided into four major domains. Thus, the candidates taking this exam need to learn about the concepts related to the following themes:
- Set up an Azure machine learning workspace
This area covers the setting up the workspace of Azure Machine Learning in the Azure ML studio. It also focuses on data objects and thus requires one to be skilled in creating and managing datasets and datastores. This domain is also about maintaining compute contexts. This includes creating an instance for compute targets needed for deploying ML workloads, defining certain compute specifications when it comes to training workloads, and finally, designing targets for training as well as experiments.
- Optimize and manage models
The second tested area revolves around creating an ML model using the Automated ML from Azure ML SDK and studio. The candidates should come across registering and monitoring models as well as be familiar with data drift. Applicants should also learn more about hyperparameters and how to tune them with the help of Hyperdrive. Here, one needs to know how to choose the right sampling method, primary metric, search space, and others. Finally, this section emphasizes model explainers, so one has to be aware of model interpreters.
- Run experiments and train models
The third tested area deals with creating models using the Azure ML designer. This topic includes designing a pipeline with the help of Azure ML Designer, data ingestion, utilizing custom code modules, etc. Besides, this part assesses the individual's knowledge about working with training scripts. One should be competent in creating and running experiments using Azure estimators and ML SDK. Generating metrics, retrieving experiment outputs, and troubleshooting experiments are also the concepts covered in this domain. In addition, the candidates need to know to run a pipeline and monitor this process, among the rest.
- Deploy and consume models
The fourth section covers creating compute targets for production-related security considerations and estimating compute options for deployment. The candidate also gets to know about a designer pipeline as a web service that focuses on making a compute resource and consuming deployed endpoint. Moreover, applicants should polish their skills in deploying the ML model as a service that includes consuming deployment services, configuring the settings of deployment, and troubleshooting tasks. To succeed in this domain, the candidates also have to gain knowledge about creating and running a batch interring pipeline to obtain outputs.
What Are Career Opportunities that Certified Specialists Get?
There are many career prospects that the candidates can avail of after gaining the Microsoft Certified: Azure Data Scientist Associate certification. Since this is an intermediate-level accreditation, it allows one to apply for a wide variety of job roles, including the following options, to name a few:
- Senior Data Scientist;
- Data Science Manager;
- Data Science Director.
One more advantage one gets apart from a diversity of available job positions, is a decent salary. As stated on the PayScale.com website, data science directors can expect to earn about $156k per year. Annual compensations for data science managers and senior data scientists are about $137k and $127k, respectively, on average. With extra experience, an expanded skill set, the company they are working for, and location, this sum can get even higher.
Available Certification Path
Earning the associate-level certificate is not a final point for those aiming to achieve a peak in their professional life. When it comes to the offerings provided by Microsoft, you can boost your career by applying for other certifications that can polish your skills and help you move to the next level of proficiency. Therefore, after obtaining the Microsoft Certified: Azure Data Scientist certification, individuals can go for expert-level accreditations such as Microsoft Certified: Azure Solutions Architect Expert.
Moreover, one can always earn other associate-level certificates to broaden their area of competence. The options may involve Microsoft Certified: Azure Database Administrator Associate, Microsoft Certified: Azure Data Engineer Associate, or Microsoft Certified: Azure Security Engineer Associate, among the rest.
Pass your next exam with Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Azure Data Scientist Associate certification exam dumps, practice test questions and answers, study guide, video training course. Pass hassle free and prepare with Certbolt which provide the students with shortcut to pass by using Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Azure Data Scientist Associate certification exam dumps, practice test questions and answers, video training course & study guide.
- Set up an Azure machine learning workspace
Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Azure Data Scientist Associate Certification Exam Dumps, Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Azure Data Scientist Associate Practice Test Questions And Answers
Got questions about Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Azure Data Scientist Associate exam dumps, Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Azure Data Scientist Associate practice test questions?Click Here to Read FAQ
Top Microsoft Exams
- AZ-104 - Microsoft Azure Administrator
- AZ-900 - Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
- AZ-305 - Designing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions
- AZ-500 - Microsoft Azure Security Technologies
- MS-900 - Microsoft 365 Fundamentals
- MS-101 - Microsoft 365 Mobility and Security
- AZ-204 - Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure
- MS-700 - Managing Microsoft Teams
- AZ-700 - Designing and Implementing Microsoft Azure Networking Solutions
- SC-300 - Microsoft Identity and Access Administrator
- MS-100 - Microsoft 365 Identity and Services
- SC-200 - Microsoft Security Operations Analyst
- AZ-400 - Microsoft Azure DevOps Solutions
- SC-100 - Microsoft Cybersecurity Architect
- AZ-140 - Configuring and Operating Windows Virtual Desktop on Microsoft Azure
- MD-100 - Windows 10
- MD-101 - Managing Modern Desktops
- MS-500 - Microsoft 365 Security Administration
- PL-300 - Microsoft Power BI Data Analyst
- PL-200 - Microsoft Power Platform Functional Consultant
- DP-203 - Data Engineering on Microsoft Azure
- SC-900 - Microsoft Security, Compliance, and Identity Fundamentals
- DP-300 - Administering Relational Databases on Microsoft Azure
- AZ-800 - Administering Windows Server Hybrid Core Infrastructure
- PL-400 - Microsoft Power Platform Developer
- PL-900 - Microsoft Power Platform Fundamentals
- AI-900 - Microsoft Azure AI Fundamentals
- SC-400 - Microsoft Information Protection Administrator
- MS-203 - Microsoft 365 Messaging
- AZ-801 - Configuring Windows Server Hybrid Advanced Services
- MS-720 - Microsoft Teams Voice Engineer
- DP-900 - Microsoft Azure Data Fundamentals
- MB-800 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Functional Consultant
- MB-300 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Core Finance and Operations
- PL-600 - Microsoft Power Platform Solution Architect
- PL-100 - Microsoft Power Platform App Maker
- MB-910 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals Customer Engagement Apps (CRM)
- AI-102 - Designing and Implementing a Microsoft Azure AI Solution
- DP-500 - Designing and Implementing Enterprise-Scale Analytics Solutions Using Microsoft Azure and Microsoft Power BI
- AZ-220 - Microsoft Azure IoT Developer
- MB-700 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Solution Architect
- MB-210 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales
- DP-100 - Designing and Implementing a Data Science Solution on Azure
- MB-310 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance Functional Consultant
- MS-220 - Troubleshooting Microsoft Exchange Online
- MB-920 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals Finance and Operations Apps (ERP)
- MB-330 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management
- AZ-120 - Planning and Administering Microsoft Azure for SAP Workloads
- MS-740 - Troubleshooting Microsoft Teams
- AZ-600 - Configuring and Operating a Hybrid Cloud with Microsoft Azure Stack Hub
- MB-230 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Service Functional Consultant
- MO-201 - Microsoft Excel Expert (Excel and Excel 2019)
- MB-340 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Commerce Functional Consultant
- MB-500 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Developer
- MB-320 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing
- MS-600 - Building Applications and Solutions with Microsoft 365 Core Services
- DP-420 - Designing and Implementing Cloud-Native Applications Using Microsoft Azure Cosmos DB
- MO-200 - Microsoft Excel (Excel and Excel 2019)
- 98-349 - Windows Operating System Fundamentals
- MB-260 - Microsoft Customer Data Platform Specialist
- MB-220 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Marketing
- PL-500 - Microsoft Power Automate RPA Developer
- MO-100 - Microsoft Word (Word and Word 2019)
- 77-888 - Excel 2010 Expert
- MO-300 - Microsoft PowerPoint (PowerPoint and PowerPoint 2019)
- MB-240 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Field Service
- 77-427 - Excel 2013 Expert Part One
- 62-193 - Technology Literacy for Educators
- AZ-720 - Troubleshooting Microsoft Azure Connectivity
Purchase Microsoft DP-100 Exam Training Products Individually
Last Week Results!
Customers Passed Microsoft Certified: Azure Data Scientist Associate Certification Exam
Average Score in Real Exam at Testing Centre
Questions Came Word for Word from these CertBolt Dumps