Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Azure Data Fundamentals
- Exam: DP-900 (Microsoft Azure Data Fundamentals)
- Certification: Microsoft Certified: Azure Data Fundamentals
- Certification Provider: Microsoft
100% Real Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Azure Data Fundamentals Certification DP-900 Exam Dumps
Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Azure Data Fundamentals DP-900 Practice Test Questions, Microsoft Certified: Azure Data Fundamentals Exam Dumps, Verified Answers
DP-900 Questions & Answers
113 Questions & Answers
Includes real DP-900 exam questions types found on actual exam such as drag and drop, simulation, type in, and fill in the blank. Fast updates, accurate answers for Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Azure Data Fundamentals DP-900 exam.
DP-900 Online Training Course
32 Video Lectures
Learn from Top Industry Professionals who provide detailed video lectures based on Real Life Scenarios which you will encounter in exam.
DP-900 Study Guide
672 PDF Pages
Study Guide developed by industry experts who have written exams in the past. Covers in-depth knowledge which includes Entire Exam Blueprint.
Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Azure Data Fundamentals Certification Practice Test Questions, Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Azure Data Fundamentals Certification Exam Dumps
Real Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Azure Data Fundamentals Certification Practice Test Questions & Exam Dumps for Studying. Cram Your Way to Pass with 100% Real & Accurate Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Azure Data Fundamentals Certification Exam Dumps Questions & Answers. Verified By IT Experts for Providing the 100% Accurate Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Azure Data Fundamentals Exam Dumps & Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Azure Data Fundamentals Certification Practice Test Questions.
The Microsoft DP-900 is a standard exam that helps individuals to enter the field of Microsoft Azure. If you are rooting for getting into an IT career and an attractive salary, this test is a remarkable opportunity for you. It could be your initial step to a high-paying job due to earning the Microsoft Certified: Azure Data Fundamentals certification.
Who Is DP-900 Microsoft Azure Data Fundamentals Exam Intended For?
Microsoft is designed for people who have knowledge about cloud services and how these services are delivered using Microsoft Azure. DP-900, in particular, is for individuals who are new to Microsoft Azure and are in the initial stage of working with cloud-based solutions. There is no formal prerequisite that the candidates have to meet before taking this test. But it is recommended that candidates must be familiar with what relational and non-relational data implies and various data workloads.
What Is DP-900 Test?
The Microsoft DP-900 is a certification exam that leads you to the Microsoft Certified: Azure Data Fundamentals certification. Like most Microsoft exams, it contains between 40-60 questions presented in the form of drag and drops, multiple questions, short answers, mark review, hot area, active screen, and built list and has a time duration of 60 minutes. You can take this exam in English, Japanese, Korean, French, Spanish, Japanese, and German. To register for this exam, you have to pay $99. This price might change from country to country. The passing score for DP-900 exam is about 700 points out of 1000.
What Domains Are Covered by DP-900 Microsoft Azure Data Fundamentals Certification Exam?
The Microsoft DP-900 is an ideal exam for candidates who aim to start their career in the IT sector by working with data on the cloud and want to master cloud data services in Microsoft Azure. The candidates taking this test need to learn about the concepts related to the following domains:
- Define fundamental data notions (15-20%);
- Describe how to work with the relational type of data based on Azure (25-30%);
- Cover how to work with the Azure data that is non-relational (25-30%);
- Highlight the workload of analytics built on Azure (25-30%).
The first tested area covers streaming data, batch data, the characteristics of relational data, and the way these the first two differ from each other. While learning for data workloads, you will also come across various data analytics basic notions. These notions include topics like different analytics techniques, data visualization, data processing features, ELT processing, and the visualization of data like BI and reporting. Finally, within this area, you will be exposed to such concepts as bar & pie charts and diagnostic as well as descriptive analytics methods including cognitive & predictive ones.
The second tested domain revolves around the areas like the workloads of different types of relational data that include notions like the relational data structure and recognizing the correct data option for the relational workload. It also focuses on the description of relational services of data based on Azure features that include Azure Synapse Analytics, SQL Managed Instance, relational datastores services of Azure, PaaS, SaaS, and laaS delivery models, and SQL Server on Virtual Machine of Azure. This domain also covers the query technique for data using the SQL language and diverse tasks for managing relational data. Candidates also get to learn about relational data in PostgreSQL, Azure SQL Database, MySQL, and the contrast between DML and DDL. Moreover, the identification of tasks for managing relational data, methods of deployment, the implementation of relational data comprising security elements of data, Azure Portal, and tools for the query are part of this test.
The third objective emphasizes various types, characteristics, and the use of NoSQL, also including the non-relational data. The candidate also learns about the non-relational offering on Azure that includes Azure Table storage, terms of Azure Cosmos DB API, and several other data offers that are non-relational and are covered via Microsoft Azure. In addition, this part assesses the candidate's skills in identifying basic items for monitoring non-relational data, the security of data chunks, improvising management tools, and provisioning and deployment of such a type of data. At last, in this portion, candidates will be taught how to deal with Blob & File kinds of storage options and will grasp how to cover diverse issues of connectivity.
The last tested topic covers analytical loads, transactional load, and the workloads used for data warehousing along with their difference. It also explains the parts of the ingestion and processing of data built on Azure and covers the elements of Azure Data Factory, practices for data loading, and the processing of data performed on Microsoft Azure. You will also get knowledge about the elements of a modern data warehouse that includes Azure techniques for data warehousing workload and architecture. This domain also describes the visualization of Power BI that focuses on the functions of interactive reports, the workflow of Power BI, paginated reports, and dashboards.
What Are Career Opportunities That Certified Specialists Get?
After achieving the Microsoft Certified: Azure Data Fundamentals certification, you will get a lot of opportunities in your IT career. It makes you eligible for job roles with decent salaries such as the following:
- Data Analyst;
- Data Engineer;
- Database Administrator;
When it comes to compensation, the salary of a Microsoft data analyst is around $106,496, as revealed by Glassdoor.com while the certified data engineer earns around $102k annually. However, you should understand that these are the salaries that you potentially can get once you enhance your skills, obtain higher-level certificates, and have acquired more years of work experience.
After completing the Microsoft Certified: Azure Data Fundamentals certification, you will see a lot of demand for Azure certified specialists in the IT industry. If you want to excel in your career and want to become even more skilled, you should opt for the Microsoft Certified: Azure Database Administrator Associate or the Microsoft Certified: Azure Data Engineer Associate certificates. However, you should keep in mind that DP-900 it’s not a prerequisite for either of them.
Pass your next exam with Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Azure Data Fundamentals certification exam dumps, practice test questions and answers, study guide, video training course. Pass hassle free and prepare with Certbolt which provide the students with shortcut to pass by using Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Azure Data Fundamentals certification exam dumps, practice test questions and answers, video training course & study guide.
Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Azure Data Fundamentals Certification Exam Dumps, Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Azure Data Fundamentals Practice Test Questions And Answers
Got questions about Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Azure Data Fundamentals exam dumps, Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Azure Data Fundamentals practice test questions?Click Here to Read FAQ
Top Microsoft Exams
- AZ-104 - Microsoft Azure Administrator
- AZ-900 - Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
- AZ-303 - Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies
- AZ-304 - Microsoft Azure Architect Design
- MS-100 - Microsoft 365 Identity and Services
- MS-101 - Microsoft 365 Mobility and Security
- AZ-500 - Microsoft Azure Security Technologies
- AZ-204 - Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure
- MD-100 - Windows 10
- MD-101 - Managing Modern Desktops
- MS-700 - Managing Microsoft Teams
- MS-500 - Microsoft 365 Security Administration
- MS-900 - Microsoft 365 Fundamentals
- AZ-400 - Microsoft Azure DevOps Solutions
- DA-100 - Analyzing Data with Microsoft Power BI
- MS-203 - Microsoft 365 Messaging
- DP-203 - Data Engineering on Microsoft Azure
- PL-900 - Microsoft Power Platform Fundamentals
- SC-300 - Microsoft Identity and Access Administrator
- DP-900 - Microsoft Azure Data Fundamentals
- DP-300 - Administering Relational Databases on Microsoft Azure
- MB-300 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Core Finance and Operations
- AI-900 - Microsoft Azure AI Fundamentals
- PL-100 - Microsoft Power Platform App Maker
- PL-200 - Microsoft Power Platform Functional Consultant
- MB-800 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Functional Consultant
- AZ-140 - Configuring and Operating Windows Virtual Desktop on Microsoft Azure
- SC-200 - Microsoft Security Operations Analyst
- 98-365 - Windows Server Administration Fundamentals
- SC-900 - Microsoft Security, Compliance, and Identity Fundamentals
- MB-310 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance
- MS-600 - Building Applications and Solutions with Microsoft 365 Core Services
- PL-400 - Microsoft Power Platform Developer
- 98-366 - Networking Fundamentals
- MB-330 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management
- MB-210 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales
- SC-400 - Microsoft Information Protection Administrator
- DP-100 - Designing and Implementing a Data Science Solution on Azure
- PL-600 - Microsoft Power Platform Solution Architect
- 98-367 - Security Fundamentals
- AI-102 - Designing and Implementing a Microsoft Azure AI Solution
- 98-364 - Database Fundamentals
- 98-381 - Introduction to Programming Using Python
- MS-740 - Troubleshooting Microsoft Teams (beta)
- MB-220 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Marketing
- MB-500 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Developer
- AZ-600 - Configuring and Operating a Hybrid Cloud with Microsoft Azure Stack Hub
- 98-361 - Software Development Fundamentals
- 98-349 - Windows Operating System Fundamentals
- MB-700 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Solution Architect
- MB-320 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing
- MB-900 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals
- MB-910 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals Customer Engagement Apps (CRM)
- 62-193 - Technology Literacy for Educators
- MO-400 - Microsoft Outlook (Outlook and Outlook 2019)
- AZ-120 - Planning and Administering Microsoft Azure for SAP Workloads
- MO-200 - Microsoft Excel (Excel and Excel 2019)
- MB-230 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Customer Service
- MO-201 - Microsoft Excel Expert (Excel and Excel 2019)
- MB-240 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Field Service
- MB-340 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Commerce Functional Consultant (beta)
- 98-383 - Introduction to Programming Using HTML and CSS
- MB-920 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals Finance and Operations Apps (ERP)
- AZ-220 - Microsoft Azure IoT Developer
- MO-100 - Microsoft Word (Word and Word 2019)
- 98-388 - Introduction to Programming Using Java
- 77-727 - Excel 2016: Core Data Analysis, Manipulation, and Presentation
Purchase Microsoft DP-900 Exam Training Products Individually
Last Week Results!
Customers Passed Microsoft Certified: Azure Data Fundamentals Certification Exam
Average Score in Real Exam at Testing Centre
Questions Came Word for Word from these CertBolt Dumps